Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: Mystery seeds? [Re: sephfire]
    #12251512 - 03/22/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

haha no I actually think it's weird you didn't have any hallucinations with those other effects/side effects

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

Re: Mystery seeds? [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #12251794 - 03/22/10 09:50 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

I've taken 1000+ mgs of diphenhydramine, also a deliriant, and i can relate to the things you experienced. In that state of mind things get so damn confusing. I kept having full-on conversations with people that werent even in the same state i was, and i didnt think it was wierd at all that there were bugs and animals everywhere. I would black out but continue doing senseless things such as misplacing objects and walking into walls. The wierdest thing is that in that state of delirium everything i did made total sense, no matter how truly dumb it was. It was really fucked up, not recreational at all. More of a test of willpower than anything.

I cant relate to the hospital experience or the multiple-day effects though. Diphenhydramine isnt nearly as toxic as the actives in datura.

--------------------
Exploitation of the unknown is called religion. Recognition of the proven is called science.

Offlinesephfire
Fungus Amongus
Male

Loc: Indiana
Re: Mystery seeds? [Re: Trim]
    #12252340 - 03/22/10 11:26 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Trim said:
I've taken 1000+ mgs of diphenhydramine, also a deliriant, and i can relate to the things you experienced. In that state of mind things get so damn confusing. I kept having full-on conversations with people that werent even in the same state i was, and i didnt think it was wierd at all that there were bugs and animals everywhere. I would black out but continue doing senseless things such as misplacing objects and walking into walls. The wierdest thing is that in that state of delirium everything i did made total sense, no matter how truly dumb it was. It was really fucked up, not recreational at all. More of a test of willpower than anything.

I cant relate to the hospital experience or the multiple-day effects though. Diphenhydramine isnt nearly as toxic as the actives in datura.

Hospital...? I didn't go to the hospital, and I'm lucky that I didn't. I read quite a few trip reports of people who were doing deliriants and when their parents noticed they were totally out of their mind, rushed them to the hospital where they were restrained to tables or put into straight jackets - fuck that!

And the "everything making sense at the time" thing is strangely similar to dreaming...

Also, a little more info I gathered from my friend who was with me at my house (after I posted this thread, I started talking to him about it to see how much he remembered). When I was poking the door with my key (which from what I can gather, I wasn't literally just poking the door with my key - I was trying to get the key into the lock but kept missing and thus was poking the door) I did so for about 5 minutes, after which I stopped, took a deep breath and seemed to concentrate intensely and managed to get the key into the lock. During the 5 minutes of door poking, my friend tried to get my keys from me so he could just unlock the door but I apparently got very angry when he did so, so he didn't persist because he didn't want me to "freak out". Also, when my mom got up, I apparently was telling her I needed to vacuum or that I needed to get the vacuum (and when I think about it, I seem to almost remember saying this, but I think it might just be a pseudo-memory).

... It was around 4 a.m.

--------------------

Offlinersinatra13
ⓅⓈⓘⓛⓞⒸⓨⓑⓘⓃ
 User Gallery

Re: Mystery seeds? [Re: sephfire]
    #12252563 - 03/23/10 12:13 AM (14 years, 28 days ago)

didnt read whole thread, but yeah definitely datura.

my first time doing datura i played clue jr. with myself and 5 friends from high school (who werent really there)

and i had a long conversation with my dead great grandpa

shits crazy, and dangerous, dont do it. lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds