Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

5 grams later....
    #1222040 - 01/15/03 05:27 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I just wanted to say how reborn and refreshed I feel after this long awaited mushroom trip.

I feel like I grabbed this big nasty ball of stress that's been following me for months (ala parabola) by the nadz and obliterated it. I had to dance with insanity to do so but I did it.

I also came to some sort of understanding with technology.  I've had a really hard time gripping it's power for the past couple years, and have been attributing some sort of negativity to it, but I realized technology is nothing but a reflection of human will, which can be used for all the good in the world if done so wisely.

I bowed before a stereo.  Technology and science really does seem holy to me. 

I entertained myself with the thought of warring nations being nothing more than street gangs going about all the wrong ways to get what they want.
Large groups of people seem to be such a catalyst for bad decisions.

I can see a light.  Respect for all life.  It's not beyond our reach.  Every bad trip has an end.
A little communication is going to solve everything.

I thought of you guys a few times when my eyes were closed, and how real this community is.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: Grav]
    #1222079 - 01/15/03 05:45 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I helped my friend move a couch through a narrow apartment, it was a very involved group project and it was fuckin fun! I felt like i was in 5th grade solving word problems. Calculating dimensions.
Accomplishing grueling tasks is an extremely good feeling.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1222087 - 01/15/03 05:52 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

That's great man! Glad you had fun.

I entertained myself with the thought of warring nations being nothing more than street gangs going about all the wrong ways to get what they want.

And patriotism is really segragation of humanity. Waving a flag with pride is like wearing gang colors and flashing signs.

:wink: 

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: Murex]
    #1222116 - 01/15/03 06:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

But we are special. We are americans. We have a certain superior quality about us over all other countries. We have clean business suits and cel-phones.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #1222162 - 01/15/03 06:42 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Grav: But we are special. We are americans. We have a certain superior quality about us over all other countries. We have clean business suits and cel-phones.

Yeah... and we have briefcases, too!

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1222393 - 01/15/03 11:15 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I also came to some sort of understanding with technology. I've had a really hard time gripping it's power for the past couple years, and have been attributing some sort of negativity to it, but I realized technology is nothing but a reflection of human will, which can be used for all the good in the world if done so wisely.

Nice work!

PEACE

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Loc: R'lyeh
    #1222536 - 01/16/03 01:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

How pleasant for you!  Good show, mate, good show!

Now take these insights and be sure to apply them
to your regular existence.  You'll make a difference!

Oh, the places you'll go!  :grin: 

--------------------
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

OfflineTeTr0
Mmmmmmmmmm

Loc: Right here, where I belon...
    #1222617 - 01/16/03 02:30 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

> I also came to some sort of understanding with technology. I've had a really hard time gripping it's power for the past couple years, and have been attributing some sort of negativity to it, but I realized technology is nothing but a reflection of human will, which can be used for all the good in the world if done so wisely.

That's awesome!  I have found that I have the same problem, but at first I didn't think much of it.  When I tripped for the first time was when it first started to bother me.  I was inside & everywhere I looked there was technology & it bugged me out so bad, all I wanted to do was go outside, but I was not able to express this to my boyfriend or anyone else that was there!  Needless to say, I ended up having a pretty bad trip.  After that, sometimes I would think about all the technology around us, how far it has come & how it has changed the way we live & I would get all nervous that it's going to be the downfall of our existance or something & practically have an anxiety attack or something!  I know, that probably sounds really crazy... but when I read what you wrote, it kinda made me think of it a little differently.  Thanks!    :grin: 

--------------------
I know what you want, I can give it to you.

Offlinethetom
nothing but tom.

Loc: Australia
    #1222638 - 01/16/03 02:37 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

But we are special. We are americans. We have a certain superior quality about us over all other countries. We have clean business suits and cel-phones.

God damm thats offencive to me, if you had said that to my face you would of been greeted with a fist i can assure you, that comment is so fucking, actually im not going to get into it, anyone who posts something as ignorant as that doesent deserve the time of day.

--------------------
I dont reccomend sex, drugs and insanity for everyone, but they have always worked for me.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: thetom]
    #1222653 - 01/16/03 02:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, calm down. He was being sarcastic for Christ sakes.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinefollowingApath
Bmo
Loc: Me
Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: TeTr0]
    #1222714 - 01/16/03 03:35 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I had the same thoughts as well at first THETOM, but I am also fairly sure he was being sarcastic.

On Technology, you can say as much as you want about it being a positive reflection of man's will but the bottom line is it is not sustainable. Plastic made from an ever dwindling supply of petroleum, and massive amounts of industry (also run by fossil fules) powerd by a hierchay(sp?) that leaves 3/4 of the world starving. I know their is as much good as bad in everything, but is our not having to get up to change the television, or not having to leave the couch to experience life worth RAPING the earth.

Technology only works when it can be sustained indefinitely, otherwise it is only a setup for a crash.

Sorry i came on ranting. On a better note i also ate some funguys last night as well. 5 of us ate 1/8ths, had a fire on the beach and had salvia and pot sessions half the night. Breathtaking, amazing, and fun are the best i can do to describe it. However this was my first time eating mushrooms in months and expected to be in a different world. This tells me the mushrooms were just not the best or my time doing the trip thing is drawing to a close. If anyone who has "faded out" of tripping has any input i would love to hear it.

--------------------
Passion vs. Detachment
What a conflict eh?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1222822 - 01/16/03 04:24 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

didjya get Shpongled? :wink:

Glad you had fun man :-D

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: followingApath]
    #1222957 - 01/16/03 05:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I definately agree with you that our thirst for technology right now is harming the rest of the world. But, like i said, that is not technology's fault, it is ours. There are so many amazing things we could do with our inventions if we did so with respect for life.

And yes, I thought it would be obvious that the comment was sarcasm, hehe, but tom's reply was funny shit so its all good.

Following, I've had a few trips that just seemed 'empty'... I think it was because I was ignoring spiritual and physiological issues in my sober everyday life, and depending on the mushrooms too much to 'show me the way'. I don't know if this is your problem or not, but that's what i experienced.

Or maybe you are just beyond their wisdom and it seems too goofy now... i dunno...

Anonymous

#1222964 - 01/16/03 05:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hi! :smile:  Welcome to the Shroomery and SPS forum.  Please read the "Be Nice" policy because it seems you haven't done so already.

We are pretty much a family here and if you come into a discussion in the middle of it you are unlikely to understand the various dymanics at play.  We all mostly care for one another.

You are very welcome to stay here provided you tone it down a little.

Thanks! :smile:

Anonymous

#1222970 - 01/16/03 05:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

But we are special. We are americans.  We have a certain superior quality about us over all other countries. We have clean business suits and cel-phones.

Me

Careful with the wisecracks! :wink:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: ]
    #1222983 - 01/16/03 05:42 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well you got sunglasses, so you're 'down'  :wink:

Anonymous

#1222994 - 01/16/03 05:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Worse than that Grav, they're RayBans. :blush:

Offlinethetom
nothing but tom.

Loc: Australia
Re: 5 grams later.... [Re: Phluck]
    #1223751 - 01/16/03 11:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

sorry it was like near 2am when i posted that here in aus and i was pretty drunk and my mind didnt think to think that it was obviously sarcastic heh.

--------------------
I dont reccomend sex, drugs and insanity for everyone, but they have always worked for me.

Anonymous

#1223841 - 01/16/03 12:10 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It's cool. :cool:

Just be sure you read the policy.

Enjoy your stay! :smile:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #1224131 - 01/16/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

be sure to tell us about 5g and 2 months later

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies