Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSmartweed
Psychelica
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Sublicious Compost?
    #12207788 - 03/15/10 05:28 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

I have read a writeup about someone using their casing but I havn't heard anything about the compost.

Has anyone used it? Any remarks good or bad on it would be greatly appreciated as I purchased some to try out.

--------------------
I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild. - HOFFMAN

My Print/Syringe Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkrood 1
Illest
 User Gallery

Loc: Buggout Bunker
Re: Sublicious Compost? [Re: Smartweed]
    #12207830 - 03/15/10 05:34 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

anything with the name sublicious must either taste good or be great for what its used for... or not. Never used it but im looking for something new to use to case so id like to know what the deal is with this stuff

Edited by Skrood 1 (03/15/10 05:36 PM)

InvisibleSmartweed
Psychelica
 User Gallery

Re: Sublicious Compost? [Re: Skrood 1]
    #12207846 - 03/15/10 05:37 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

Well they are a new sponsor, apparently their casing did good as there is a writeup on here. I will do a writeup of the compost to let you guys know how it works.

--------------------
I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild. - HOFFMAN

OfflineDamion5050
Mush Doctor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Translation ! Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #12208120 - 03/15/10 06:26 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

According to there site and reviews from certain members they say there products work really well.  So buy some and see what happens.  :shrug:

InvisibleSmartweed
Psychelica
 User Gallery

Re: Sublicious Compost? [Re: Damion5050]
    #12208208 - 03/15/10 06:41 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Damion5050 said:
According to there site and reviews from certain members they say there products work really well.  So buy some and see what happens.  :shrug:

I bought a 10lb to try out. I will do a writeup to see how it goes.

--------------------

OfflineDamion5050
Mush Doctor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Translation ! Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #12208219 - 03/15/10 06:42 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

:thumbup:

See I can't really justify paying for compost like that considering a 3 dollar brick of coir and some verm will get me 12+ounces.  But maybe one of these days I will use there stuff to try and grow some pans.

Offlineevildee125
Here now
Male User Gallery

Loc: fl
    #12209543 - 03/15/10 10:14 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Damion5050 said:

See I can't really justify paying for compost like that considering a 3 dollar brick of coir and some verm will get me 12+ounces.  But maybe one of these days I will use there stuff to try and grow some pans.

i know what you mean.. especially considering i get horse manure for free.. good luck op id really like to know how it turns out

--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banlist.php http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banomatic.php

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/vetstatus.php

Kaleidoscope said:
If you build an idiot-proof device, someone will build a better idiot.

InvisibleSmartweed
Psychelica
 User Gallery

Re: Sublicious Compost? [Re: evildee125]
    #12209574 - 03/15/10 10:17 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

I can get horse manure for free. I would like to compare to see what difference if any there is and I would like for other Shroomerites to see this aswell.

--------------------

Offlineevildee125
Here now
Male User Gallery

#12209585 - 03/15/10 10:18 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Smartweed said:
I can get horse manure for free. I would like to compare to see what difference if any there is and I would like for other Shroomerites to see this aswell.

:thumbup:right on

--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banlist.php http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banomatic.php

Kaleidoscope said:

OfflineMontock
Time = $
 User Gallery

#12210003 - 03/15/10 11:28 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Damion5050 said:

agreed, but i recently won a free 10 pound bag of the stuff threw a contest the owner of the company was holding, luckily by the time it got to me, which was very shortly after winning, i already had 8quarts of my most agressive pr on stand by, with 4 quarts of spawn each, i had enough compost to make 2 27q tubs with a sub depth of just under 4 inches in each tub, on the same day i also made a new custom design for a 109q mono tub with coir also(i've got a new design i figured id try out) anyway as for colonization, the two compost tubs were done maybe 1-2 days ahead of the coir tops, i let all three projects sit till 10 days anyway, they were placed into fruitting conditions about 2-4 days ago, i dont have any knots yet, but id bet 500$ that ill have pin in the two tubs with compost way before my coir tub, judging soley by the rate at which the compost is consolidating, with coir and 27q mono's ill get right around 3 ounces between three flushes almost everytime, so well see how it does.

--------------------
Looking for Wife, please pm me your picture and list of skillz.

I'm wrong all the time, my posts are subject to being wrong at any  point or time, get butt hurt at own risk.

Offlineevildee125
Here now
Male User Gallery

Re: Sublicious Compost? [Re: Montock]
    #12212022 - 03/16/10 11:11 AM (14 years, 15 days ago)

i would imagine the compost will outperform coir

--------------------

Kaleidoscope said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds