Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook?
    #12200985 - 03/14/10 03:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

What is the catalyst?

Ive seen many a cleanish idealistic hippie kid become a dirty nasty wook who lives for nothing but the next buzz and no longer even really cares to get into the show but would rather rage the lot looking for groundscores, kickdowns and "what you got on my gimme shit"

As where a hippie will take or leave a shower depending on availability (not seeking it out desperately, but if you happen to be in a hotey might as well utilize it) a wook will voluntarily give up a shower that has been freely offered, preferring to instead collect more dirt so they can look impoverished enough to spange for another 40 oz.

Several of my theories on the catalyst of what turns a hippie into a wook;
  • Alcoholism
  • polydrug use
  • large volumes of nitrous
  • pranked with crys.
  • tour in general
  • A camp
  • city life

For those who dont know what a wook is it's like a cross between a hippie, crustpunk and thug with all the nastiest qualities of each.

If you see someone Caucasian in a flat brimmed hat with dreads, beard and a carhart, sagging patchwork, grabbing their junk, dirty as a hobo but with brand new jordans, some hip-hop bling a pocket full of balloons and a 40 oz chances are you are dealing with a wook.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12201148 - 03/14/10 03:48 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

And somehow wooks are worse than the yuppie jocks jacked up on blow driving the land rovers to the shows and festivals? Everybody`s different bro. I crossed over from short hair everyday bather to 'wook' status when I got fed up with slaving for corporate america for a bullshit paycheck. When you learn to live your life for yourself...have a woman who loves you for who you are no matter what...smelly balls and all.....THAT`S when you can find true happiness! Most all my buds are 'wooks' too.....functioning wooks ekeing out a living in their own way taking care of their families and enjoying life!! And the sad thing is...we can all look around and see the miserable fuks who go through life seeking happiness in material items and fake bullshit relationships/friendships with like minded 'shallow minded' pricks.

I love going somewhere reaking of BO, pot, and patouchi only to have old prudes go out of their way not to get too close. Pretty pathetic but it keeps the less informed and tightasses away from me. And that`s the way I like it. Took me a while to learn a better way of life and de-program myself of all the BS taught to us as kids. No one tells you to be happy in life....do what you enjoy....don`t care what others think. Everyone is taught to look nice....get a good education....marry a nice girl....work hard and you`ll go far! To tell you the truth, a white picket fence and a new car does NOT equal happiness. :rasta:

Open your mind bro. Live and let live. Why go through life hating? Only pulls YOU down....

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: BlueIndian]
    #12201200 - 03/14/10 03:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Lol....I think you`re a bit confused. Wooks with new Jordans and hip hop bling?!:laugh2:

Sure your not referring to the wiggers there? :coaster:

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: BlueIndian]
    #12201208 - 03/14/10 03:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I am a wook myself, this is a parody of my lifestyle.

Perhaps you should learn to take a joke and laugh at yourself every once in a while.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12201228 - 03/14/10 03:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Bro Ive got a full beard, piercings, hair down to my ass, walk around in a painted out backpack, havent showered in days, ingest copious amounts of drugs and drink/smoke consistently.
My hair is partially dreaded, partially not.
I am INFAMOUS for passing out in random ass places.

I do not wear deoderant, and I do wear patchouli. I combine clothes that no right minded individual would ever combine and have a general IDGAF approach to life.

Right now Im wearing a neon green shirt, wire wrap pendant with bright green tie dyed pants. People take one look at me and either run the other way or think "That dude is NOT normal".

I grab my belt when I walk, wear my pants low and lean when I walk.

Im very known for raging a lot/festie/hotey, and Im typically the guy shouting "WAKE UP AND RAGE" at 5 am because I havent slept yet and need a xannie bar.

I have not worked for "corporate America" in more than TWO YEARS.

Havent you ever heard of hippie bling? If you dont think there are hip

Edited by MisterMuscaria (03/14/10 04:04 PM)

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

#12201255 - 03/14/10 04:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh.....it was a joke....why didn`t you say so!? LOL :lolsy:

what`s up brother wook? Let`s see.....my last hygiene sessions was last Tues or Wed.....how `bout yours?:rasta:

Seriously...it`s a good life when you have a woman who loves you and doesn`t tell you stink or wants you to wear the latest cologne...that`s pure freedom and happiness!

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

#12201303 - 03/14/10 04:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you and I could be buds! The old lady makes some tye dye. I gotcha beat on that work thing by 6 years though....

I got some patchwork pants recently with a sweet little mushroom embroidered on the pant leg....sweet ass pants....had them a month and have yet to wash `em. Alot of ppl would think all this is gross but I don`t hink everyone needs to be so anal about their appearance/odor. Hell I don`t even mind too much when the wife`s legs have gotten a bit stubly.:shrug:

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#12201330 - 03/14/10 04:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Some girls look great when they are smooth but I like a girl with some body hair. We have hair there for a reason.

I dont think I could ever date a prissy princess "girlie girl" type.

If a girl freaks out when she's gone a day without a shower, yah...it wont work out in the long run.

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Loc: Nirvana
    #12201438 - 03/14/10 04:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I was a hippie once... still don't shave unless my skin's uncomfortable, and my "hippie" ideals haven't changed at all.  My bf isn't a hippie, he just doesn't like to shower every day.  Doesn't matter when you're in love.  I like his natural scent, and he likes mine.

Yay for nature! :grin:

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #12201444 - 03/14/10 04:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you guys are psilly.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: sun_spots]
    #12201445 - 03/14/10 04:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Ive had many a girl give me a hug and tell me I smelled great...even when I was wearing a sweat soaked shirt.

Pheromones are the best scent always.

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

#12201469 - 03/14/10 04:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:highfive:

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:

LordSenate said:

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

#12201560 - 03/14/10 04:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The wifey likes smelling my undies if I`ve had them on a few days... :shoosh:

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

#12201578 - 03/14/10 04:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I like to put them on & walk around the house in them all day.  Rubbin' manstink on everything.

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:

LordSenate said:

Offlinebardleyrichard
My Keyboard Got Damaged
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #12201589 - 03/14/10 04:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I love the smell of human after at least a week of not bathing :shrug:

--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12201613 - 03/14/10 04:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Id love to meet a really down and dirty girl who hasnt been corrupted or jaded.

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Re: When does an idealistic hippie become a crusty pirate wook? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12201644 - 03/14/10 04:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bardleyrichard said:
I love the smell of human after at least a week of not bathing :shrug:

To me, for certain people whose smells I know & love, that applies.  But to each his own.

Maybe being a wook, even, isn't such a bad thing, y'know?  There's female wooks too, right?  Just because we don't find them attractive doesn't mean they're bad people.  Can I get an AMEN

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:

LordSenate said:

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #12201647 - 03/14/10 05:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wooks make me rofl

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#12201659 - 03/14/10 05:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

There's lots of female wooks. Literally...lots.

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

#12201661 - 03/14/10 05:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I think this thread is actually going somewhere now! Thought you were being a prick at first there Muscaria. Even got some funky chicks in on the discussion now! Down to earth real people here....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom