Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: THE BEST (EASY EFFECTIVE) WAY TO FRUIT CAKES? [Re: gee_bone]
    #1223824 - 01/16/03 12:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Agreed, Gee, a little bit of paranoia is a very healthy thing when doing something you aren't supposed to be doing (not that ANYONE here is... :wink:).  Anyone who isn't watching their back is a fool in the most negative sense of the word.

However...

I have also seen this guy's posts and Bio is right.  This is one of those cases of some dude spreading dangerous misinformation.  Shouting "DEA" all over the place when you have no reason to actually think this is the case is tantamount to crying "wolf"... and we all know what happened to the townspeople in that fable.

It's a bleeding shame that someone would ever suggest doing dangerous things to other people over the internet just because they know they won't get in any trouble for it.

In any case, this seems to be getting off-topic.  The best, easiest, and most effective way to fruit your cubies (so I'm told :smile:) is a $3.50 Sterilite bin with about $2.50 worth of perlite in the bottom and a $1.50 piece of plexiglas glued over a hole in the lid with some kind of plumbers' glue.  Cheap, easy, efficient, and infinitely reusable!  Plus, it's a good basic setup to trick out with all your high-tek gadgets like thermometers, air pumps, etc.

FanaTEK 

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: THE BEST (EASY EFFECTIVE) WAY TO FRUIT CAKES? [Re: FanaTEK]
    #1223853 - 01/16/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Even though I lived in the States for 10 years I now reside in the UK where it is legal to grow magic mushrooms unless they have been prepared in some way so I have nothing to worry about regarding the DEA.

There is even some strange loophole in the UK law that states that magic mushrooms are legal if they have been dried naturaly !

I'm just worried about the Shroomery at times because I wouldn't like to think that the site would be shut down due to some asshole recommending that people consume ERGOT !!!

I think it would be a VERY good idea to move the Shroomery from it's present server location in the US to a more suitable location where it wouldn't be shut down so readily by IDIOTS posting totally uneducated recomendations such as Brads.

Bi0TeK

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Offlinegee_bone
Seeker FromNature

Re: THE BEST (EASY EFFECTIVE) WAY TO FRUIT CAKES? [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #1223878 - 01/16/03 12:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Here, here. Agreed

I remember smoking banana peels as an adolescent because I heard they get you high. Spreading dangerous info is bad.

At any rate, the best way to fruit has been said above. light, lower temp from incub. and lots of humidity.

It's just that simple. :smile: 

--------------------
Dissidents are punished far more by themselves than by society.

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: THE BEST (EASY EFFECTIVE) WAY TO FRUIT CAKES? [Re: gee_bone]
    #1223901 - 01/16/03 12:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

So you've smoked banana skin as well then ?

LOL !!!

Me too !

:laugh:

But ergots slightly more deadly than banana skin..  :wink: 

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn