Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: Rono]
    #1220764 - 01/15/03 08:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Those damn sheep...... :tongue:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: sirreal]
    #1220982 - 01/15/03 09:55 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I think we pretty much agree! I am not supporting Visa in any way shape or form! I just like the guys ideas. We cant avoid globalisation but we can avoid some of the pitfalls we are already falling into, maybe through applying ideas like Hock's. A synthesis of Hock and Fuller now that would be a fine thing to behold!
It just seems quite refreshing to think of globalisation in a positive manner once in a while!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Anonymous

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: sirreal]
    #1221182 - 01/15/03 10:55 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Of course Visa wants everyone to have a Visa card, like every other comany wants everyone to have some of their products. This capitalistic instict results in better products with better services.

PS: Globalization is a good thing, unless it is forced upon a nation.

OfflineDilauded
Sensability andrespectability

Loc: Krunkville, FL
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: GazzBut]
    #1221810 - 01/15/03 03:21 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

If ya can't beat em, join em.

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: Anonymous]
    #1221915 - 01/15/03 04:25 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"Globalization is a good thing, unless it is forced upon a nation. "

I would argue that it is always forced upon nations regardless of intent. Economic survival depends on it in this era.

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Anonymous

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2 [Re: Dilauded]
    #1222227 - 01/15/03 07:57 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

In Communism govt controls everything, the media, the land, the industry, and the people. Therefore, you can be brainwashed easily by govt propaganda b/c they do own the media, rather than in the US where some media reports the news and most is bias.

Don't delude yourself. People who blindly believe they have freedom are the easiest type of people to take it away from. Freedom of press and freedom of speech are hardly more than empty slogans today in the US. If you don't understand that, it's obviously not just the communists doing the brainwashing.

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: Dilauded]
    #1222618 - 01/16/03 02:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"In Communism govt controls everything, the media, the land, the industry, and the people"

So does capitalist!! Not to the extent they could but it gets worse by the day. Have you seen the new anti weed propaganda bull shit. Whats next a new and improved (more b.s.) refer madness?? and freedom of speech means nothing. Actions speak louder then words. They give you freedom of speech so you think your free and are less likely to speak out and act out against them. And another thing Tim Leary wasn't allowed to say what he wanted on T.V. He filmed an hour long film explaining the benefits of LSD and why it should be kept legal. Of course the gov. didn't allow it on T.V. And LSD was a legal substance and the film didn't have anything inapproiate in it. Is that fair??

"Television children feed"
Jim Morrison

Edited by Dr. Slavic (01/16/03 05:36 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: TheCaptain]
    #1222873 - 01/16/03 04:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

How is it forced upon nations which willingly trade with other nations?

OfflineDilauded

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1223217 - 01/16/03 07:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

"In Communism govt controls everything, the media, the land, the industry, and the people"

So does capitalist!! Not to the extent they could but it gets worse by the day. Have you seen the new anti weed propaganda bull shit. Whats next a new and improved (more b.s.) refer madness?? and freedom of speech means nothing. Actions speak louder then words. They give you freedom of speech so you think your free and are less likely to speak out and act out against them. And another thing Tim Leary wasn't allowed to say what he wanted on T.V. He filmed an hour long film explaining the benefits of LSD and why it should be kept legal. Of course the gov. didn't allow it on T.V. And LSD was a legal substance and the film didn't have anything inapproiate in it. Is that fair??

What you're talking of is govt making these ads so people don't retard themselves on drugs. In my opinion drugs are bad, but they're fun. Anti-weed propaganda could make me give a shit. They're trying to send a message that its bad. That doesn't mean you have to believe it. There's a lot of shit on TV that I disagree on. Turn the channel. Communist didn't do that, they brainwash the public and give false info justifying their cause and what not. Nazi Germany is a prime example as well as Soviet Russia. More power to the kids who're clean. I wish I hadn't touched any drugs but I like weed occasionally. I would've never seen things so differently, in a good way, as I do now if it weren't for getting stoned. But if you think about it, you're wasting time. I know ppl who don't do shit but smoke all day. Then there's the atheletes who feel good about being good at their sport and that fuels their high. But there's a guy on my bro's soccer team who can't play a game unless he's high. He's a really good played too. So its all about what the variety of people think. But that's a sticky topic, in my opinon its not good in excess but occasionally.

On the matter of LSD and Timothy Leary. Back when Timothy Leary was a Harvard professor he was intrigued by LSD. He then did experiments on the students at Harvard with LSD.(Shit.. get money to try a psych drug out, why not) Many students participated in this and it got to the point where many of these kids dropped out. Timothy Leary basically fried all those wonderful minds of that well proclaimed university. Yes its enlightening, but what about to those who go through a bad trip and experience hell, those who're slipped some LSD in their drink as a prank, those who've got a big bump on the back of their neck from doing so many times-A guy that used to work w/ me had this and would trip every week-, and what about that doctor's daughter who jumped off a building in Cali.
It can be enlightening, but if all this shit never went down then it'd prolly be legal. Do shrooms if you want to be enlightened. Its legal to grow, that's my proof justifying the use. If they weren't legal to grow and to sell the psychidelic spore prints and syringes then there's a problem. But its not. LSD is a bad drug, it can be fun, but its bad. What the government does, I suppose, is for our own good. Sounds a bit like communism, but we have freedom of speech. And can have a voice in some of the decisions today and not be pushed to the bottom like Communism does. At least in this country, people have a chance to make more than the President.

Drugs are bad but they sure are fun,
Dilauded

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #1223288 - 01/16/03 07:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I think what most pissed off americans want are laws that make sense!As far as brainwashing goes,Thats what makes our media so dangerous.The appearance of them giving us what we want.We are then led to believe that is what we want.It sounds a bit convaluded I know,but I believe that is thier greatest power!Look into who owns the media.Companies with alot of selfserving interests.Who owns them? Those that regulate them and the banks.It all goes back to the banks.Ever since the fed. reserve act of 1913,The banks have controlled everything!Even our government.When we gave a private bank control over our printing presses and the economy, we did serious damage to our nation.I know many of you will disagree with this.but it is very clear in my mind.Do some unbiased research on the federal reserve and think about it.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #1223334 - 01/16/03 08:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Erm good poll eric :smile:
im glad to see the poll is speaking for its self :smile:

Of course its america.
Not as above stated "The middle east"

Who is the agresser?

--------------------
er

OfflineVoodoo Doll
curses for allof you

Loc: Nelly Ville
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: G a n j a]
    #1223358 - 01/16/03 09:03 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi I deleted the poll cause it sucked but you do get what I mean, right. I agree with sirreal on this. :tongue:  

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1223489 - 01/16/03 10:05 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LSD is a bad drug, it can be fun, but its bad.

How do you figure? Its pretty much identical to psilocybin.

Oh, and its not legal to grow mushrooms, at least not anywhere in the US. Its legal to posses small amounts of FRESH psilocybin mushrooms in Florida, but it isn't legal to grow.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineDilauded

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2003? [Re: Skikid16]
    #1223549 - 01/16/03 10:26 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Its legal to grow. Its illegal to have them in a baggie.

Anonymous

#1223606 - 01/16/03 10:40 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Its legal to grow. Its illegal to have them in a baggie.

Are you retarded?
Growing psilocybes is decisively ILLEGAL anywhere in the US including Florida, wether you put them in a baggie or not!

OfflineDilauded

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2 [Re: ]
    #1223877 - 01/16/03 12:43 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well what the fuck is wit all these ppl setting up businesses selling grow kits n so on.

Then its legal to have spore prints and syringes since there's no active psilocybin when like that.

It may be illegal in Florida, but there is a loophole incase I'm ever caught ONLY for Florida.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1223941 - 01/16/03 01:06 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Well what the fuck is wit all these ppl setting up businesses selling grow kits n so on.

It depends upon what is contained in the kit, if there is mycelium, then it is illegal. But if its just the supplies (jars with pre sterilized substrate, spore syringe, etc) then it can be legal, expensive and stupid, but still legal.
Quote:

It may be illegal in Florida, but there is a loophole incase I'm ever caught ONLY for Florida.

No loopholes for growing in Florida, or anywhere else in the US.
Quote:

Then its legal to have spore prints and syringes since there's no active psilocybin when like that.

It is legal for microscopy use, but not for cultivation.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineVoodoo Doll
curses for allof you

Loc: Nelly Ville
Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2 [Re: Skikid16]
    #1224003 - 01/16/03 01:33 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Why won't you all come live in The Netherlands then. The wether isn't that great but they have some of the best shit you ever tested. You know they actually have a law that protects and maintains the high quality of weed and such. Think about it and i'll see you all the coming summer....I'm going to sleep now, bye.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2 [Re: Voodoo Doll]
    #1224031 - 01/16/03 01:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, I'm there, I need to brush up on my dutch though. I'm just a wee bit rusty.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineDilauded

Re: Which country poses the greatest danger to world peace 2 [Re: Skikid16]
    #1224038 - 01/16/03 01:52 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"It may be illegal in Florida, but there is a loophole incase I'm ever caught ONLY for Florida."

Quote:

No loopholes for growing in Florida, or anywhere else in the US.

I was referring to if I was ever caught with shrooms in a bag.  I would like to refer to this Fiske Vs The State of Florida link 

http://www.jug-or-not.com/shroom/fiske.html

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract