Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

pann subbs
    #1217129 - 01/14/03 07:29 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i foudn out some time last summer about the only active species which grows here are pann subbs. i faile dto locate any during the fall and am hoping for a wetter, better spring. however i dunno how to spell the full name and i can't find any info on them. could anyone please point me in the right direction?

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetriptones
triptones
Loc: SPACE
Re: pann subbs [Re: zandorf]
    #1217159 - 01/14/03 07:42 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

well first i can try the first words spelling wich i think is panaelous then subbleteatus i hope thats right. where are you from? ill bet some others grow in your area have you ever eaten any subbs? i havent but hopefully this spring i can find some in oregon

peace triptones2002@hotmail.com  :grin:    

--------------------
commit more crimes hate more people think of new original ways to do it go on man just go out and really piss someone off

Offlinetriptones
triptones
Loc: SPACE
    #1217165 - 01/14/03 07:45 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

or actually subblateatus i think     :cool: :cool: :grin: :smirk:

--------------------
commit more crimes hate more people think of new original ways to do it go on man just go out and really piss someone off

Offlinezandorf

Re: pann subbs [Re: triptones]
    #1217179 - 01/14/03 07:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i am actually from south eastern michigan and i really want to find a species that is active and grows well here. i intend to hunt down an active that grows well here and then establish it by spreading it's spore sin ideal places. If it turns out that the spores of an active that grows well here are commerically available i'm willing to look inot that as well.

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
    #1217228 - 01/14/03 08:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

It's spelled Panaeolus subbalteatus, and here are a few links about them:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Offlinezandorf

Re: pann subbs [Re: ToxicMan]
    #1217240 - 01/14/03 08:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

thank you very much. do you happen to know which kind sof mushrooms grow best in michigan?

--------------------

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
    #1218582 - 01/14/03 04:08 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

If you're asking about cultivation I won't be able to help much, and you could probably do best in the Cultivation forum.

As far as mushrooms which naturally grow in Michigan, that state is possibly the best studied of any. The incredible Dr. Alexander H. Smith was from Michigan and studied the area exhaustively. Probably the best book curently in print for that area is Mushrooms or Northeastern North America by Alan E Bessette, Arleen R Bessette, and David W Fischer.

If your interests are more directed toward the psilocybian mushrooms which naturally grow there, then I will provide this link.

Happy mushrooming!

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags