Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery
Loc: United States
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: kaniz]
    #12166065 - 03/08/10 05:41 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

I have used psychedelics at the high usage points in my life maybe 2-3 times a week. This was overdoing it a little. I was a kid though and loved the fun and learning that came from it.

The only thing I have really used constantly is weed. There have been points where i would smoke 4 or 5 times a day.

Another thing i have gone through very short periods using a lot (3days-1week) is ritalin and aderal with occasional coke. It was just something i did when i was young and bored with school.

I have done quite a bit of other drugs, but not frequently. Actually i take that back. When i first tried dxm in high school i did it like 6 times in 2 months and then lost interest.

--------------------
Live your Life! :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRumination
paradise beach
Male

Loc: Asheville, NC Flag
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: soundtrance]
    #12166102 - 03/08/10 05:49 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

soundtrance said:
depends which substances your talking, hard drugs numb me of emotions i dont wanna deal with. psychs throw all those emotions in my face and MAKE me deal with em

this.

--------------------
:hedberg1:
"we're gonna kill... the california girls. we're gonna find the meaning of feeling good, and we're gonna stay there as long as we think we should"

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: Rumination]
    #12166217 - 03/08/10 06:06 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

I take drugs all the time. Like alot of you it probably started out as "learning tools" or just to have a good time and experience new things. But then as I got older (only 21) I realize that life is just straight up better when you get fucked up. Sober life would be boring. Some people hit you with lines like "cant you be productive and just go snowboarding" and it's like what the fuck ? can I go snowboarding every day and night ? I can't afford that. But I can affor some ketamine and 40oz of old english. ya know ? I totally understand that im shaving years off my life for packin all these toxins into my liver. But fuck it, at least my life will be have been lived in the moment more than these other people. I bet my life is twice as interesting as most sober people. There are some people that work better sober though. I think it has alot to do with how you were raised. Being born into a working class family makes it harder to be a super hero ya know ? Thats what us ghetto foo's do. We get high ! stand up for who you are and what you believe in ! I work fulltime and go to school. Good enough for me. withouth the drug culture I have no idea what I would be doing. Probably something lame like going to bed early and rollerblading. anyone dig ?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #12166234 - 03/08/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

CounterCulturest said:
I bet my life is twice as interesting as most sober people.

haha omg.  The crazy stories i have from being fucked up with my friends...  good times:congrats:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #12166308 - 03/08/10 06:24 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

CounterCulturest said:
I bet my life is twice as interesting as most sober people.

haha omg.  The crazy stories i have from being fucked up with my friends...  good times:congrats:

Haha fuck yeah dude ! Like seriously, people who havent experience psychedelics have no idea just how complex and fun they can make things. They are just to misunderstood I think. Some people wait a whole year for a vacation or something. The rest of the year is just work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep. 4 nights out of my weeks are adventures. Im sure yours are to ! Dude I pulled up an old thread, like a year old and you had been posting on it. It was some cocksucker who was into chemistry and was arguing on how acid is packed and synthed and shit. I wish I had been around then, I woulda been backin you up like crazy. That guy was a piece of work. Saying shit like "acids only as fragile as any other chemical." I hate people that try to act like a whizz cause they got onto wiki and read up on drugs. Glad you told him what was up. Ha

OfflineEyelessVagabond
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bellona
    #12166395 - 03/08/10 06:39 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

'Cause they're fun end of story.

--------------------
Do what you will, this world's a fiction
And is made up of contradiction
-William Blake

Offlinegrowingcrowd
Hemp Knotter
Female User Gallery

Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: EyelessVagabond]
    #12166444 - 03/08/10 06:47 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

I frequently get fucked up to get through boredom.  Why sit there staring at the boobtube for 8 hours straight when you could be looking at patterns on the walls, or be drunk and slightly outrageous with friends.  Smoking is also a great social thing, brings people together.

--------------------
so we really are cursed with being pioneers.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: growingcrowd]
    #12166465 - 03/08/10 06:51 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

growingcrowd said:
Smoking is also a great social thing, brings people together.

And eating food afterwards giggling with your friends about nonsense all :stoned2:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineIfOnlyICouldWrite
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #12166501 - 03/08/10 07:00 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

deleted

--------------------
"Who is dreaming what? A sage went to sleep one night and dreamt he was a butterfly, only to be awakened by a sudden noise. When he opened his eyes he questioned, "Am I a man, dreaming I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming I am a man?" Who are you in reality?" Zen Life - Daniel Levin

Edited by IfOnlyICouldWrite (09/12/10 08:23 AM)

OfflineRumination
paradise beach
Male

Loc: Asheville, NC Flag
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: growingcrowd]
    #12170038 - 03/09/10 11:28 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

growingcrowd said:
Smoking is also a great social thing, brings people together.

it does bring people together, to gather around to smoke it, but i know many people (including myself) when they high they tend to get more introverted. and I have friends that don't like it because of that and they go for the juice. I don't mind being the quiet fuck when i'm smoking with mostly strangers. but with friends it's different.

--------------------
:hedberg1:
"we're gonna kill... the california girls. we're gonna find the meaning of feeling good, and we're gonna stay there as long as we think we should"

OfflineEvolution
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in time and spa...
    #12170146 - 03/09/10 11:46 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I don't agree with that. Why would sober people have less interesting lives? It's just what you're used to. People we don't do drugs also can't miss it, as they don't know how it feels. They feel just fine living sober.
But when you're used to a drug, you can't miss it or keep thinking about it because it gives you a good feeling. Activities which you usually do on drugs can become quit boring when sober.
All I want to say is; What you don't know, you can't miss.
I like to get high on weed, but I don't need it to function normal in society.

--------------------
- Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies - F.W. Nietzche

OfflineSplurge
Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: Evolution]
    #12219066 - 03/17/10 02:20 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

i get fucked up frequently because i love getting fucked up its awesome and i love psychadelics because of what they teach you.

:grin:

--------------------
-"Why be sane in an insane world?"
-"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
-"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves"
-“We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.”
-“Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.”
-“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.”
-“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Re: Why do you frequently get fucked up? [Re: Splurge]
    #12219347 - 03/17/10 03:11 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

They give us a glimpse of the other side... and memories of it... nothing permanent imo..

Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy them as much as the next, but one day.. I'll drop it all
together and seek other ways of self exploration...

Yeah, but you can't downplay their importance because of this.
Modern society is so completely abstract and hypnotically metaphoric that we need a severe, dismantling push into the concept of awe and oneness and so on.

What once were tools for the specific use of people who dedicated the whole of their lives to healing through this, have now become an open portal for self realization as in actual realization of buddhahood or whatever you want to call it.

It probably won't put you there "permanently" (as nothing will) or even be the main-stay of your way into that experience for your whole life, but you do "need" them now, otherwise it wouldn't be part of your experience.

They provide very useful experiences and pattern changes. However you use them is up to you, but they could potentially be used as the main way to ...whatever, "enlightenment" or something, if one were so inclined to do it that way.

But anyways, I smoke weed frequently because I don't like it when I don't smoke weed frequently. That's about it.
I do psychedelic drugs like two to four times a year. That went up a lot when I met my girlfriend because we were fanatically in love and lucky in connections but it's gone back to the norm.

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds