Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
My First Trip and My Questions
    #1213578 - 01/13/03 05:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I went to visit my brother on the weekend, where we planned to do some shrooms. It was my first time, but he'd done it lots before. When I got there, he'd already bought an 8th of shrooms, and we were going to split that. I told him I was going for visuals and that I had money for more. So we went and got 2 more 8ths, then divided it all up so we each had an 8th and a half. That's about 5 and a quarter grams, I think. Anywho, I grabbed a slushy from good old 7-11 on the way back to his apartment, hoping it would help wash them down (it did). Then, around midnight, we started downing them. I hadn't eaten anything since 6am that morning, so I had a quick bowl of pasta before I started eating mine. Now that I think about it, it probably would've been easier if I'd just mixed the shrooms in with the pasta, but oh well. After we'd both finished, which only took a few minutes, we left the apartment and started heading for a large park at which we'd planned to stay until we were done. We'd dressed warm, cause this is Canada, and it is winter, but it wasn't snowing or anything. It was probably about 2 degrees celcius. Anyway, we'd only gotten about half a block down the street, and my brother starts tripping. He kept going on and on about the trees. Mine didn't kick in for about another 10 or 15 mins. Shortly after this, we both realised we had no idea where we were. We were totally lost. We had no idea where the park was, and nothing looked familiar. We did make to a park after about an hour. It wasn't the park we'd planned on, but it had a bench and big cool looking trees, so it worked. We only stayed there for about 5 minutes though, then we started heading back towards his apartment. On the way back, we kept seeing blue and green in everyone's windows. Every car we walked by that was red, was glowing wildly. For awhile, we forgot we were lost. We just wandered around looking at everything and occasionaly sitting on someone's fence for a few minutes just to look around. After we'd wandered for about half an hour, my brother started to freak out a little. He was getting really worried about being lost. He kept saying his street address over and over and over again, out loud. We saw a couple people walking by and quickly waved them down. My brother told them he lost his apartment and asked them if they could help us find it. He told them our street address and when they looked at him funny, he was quick to tell them we were on shrooms. They didn't seem to mind. The just smiled and pointed us in the right direction. Two minutes later though, we were totally lost again. The street signs kept bending and changing, and there were spray painted arrows on the sidewalk that were pointing in all different directions and they were even comming off the sidewalk. We tried following them for awhile, but that was really disorientating. My brother was getting more nervous and edgy by the minute. I was worried that if he started to have a bad trip it might affect mine too. I kept telling to just calm down and that we'd find it sooner or later. We saw a taxi cab drive by a little later, and my brother chased it, waving his arms madly, but it drove by. We ran into another guy a little later who tried to help us find the way, but it didn't work. I was really really tripping by this point and had no idea what was going on. My brother was practically dragging me along. I remember his running up to the door of his apartment building with this extactic look on his face though and shouting "This is it! This is my apartment!". He dragged me inside, and that's when the fun began. The lobby looked simply amazing to me. The floor was tile and it seemed like I was walking on water or glass or something. The walls were part mirrored and partly this flowery wallpaper with roses on it. My other brother, and his wife had once told me that mirrors were really really cool on shrooms. I didn't seem to think so. I didn't really look in the mirrors, until we were in the elevator. But when I did look in the mirror, I was shocked at how freakin huge my pupils were. When we made it into his apartment room, I was finding it hard to move by this point. So I just fell onto the couch and stayed there for awhile. We just stared at everything for the longest time. His carpet is usually a dull brown, but it was glowing insanely. Things that were red were the neatest, because they glowed the most. We experimented with turning on lava lamps, a strobe light and other things like that, but they never seemed to great. I remember he turned on Much Music on the tv at one point. We watched a couple music videos, but it was too much to handle mentally at the time, so we shut it off. The visuals soon ended and made way for the mental trip. This was around 3pm. My brother had warned me that shrooms would mess with my brain, but I had no idea what to expect. I was soon convinced that his cat was god. That cat never ceased to amaze me. It was teleporting all over his room and was even walking through things. Then I started to think about my current state of life. After that, I just got really confused from there on. For about the next 3 hours, I just felt like I was missing something mentally. It felt like there was some major aspect of life and time that I'd missed somehow. I never did sleep that night. I just sat there staring trying to figure out what I had missed. I felt absolutely wired. Having the shrooms wear off felt really weird, and it creeped me out a little. But I can safely say there was no part of the trip I did not enjoy. That was a thouroughly amazing experience. I'm going down in another 2 weeks with intentions of getting more shrooms from him, then doing them here in my home with a friend. If I could have changed anything about my first trip, we would have stayed inside (I think the only reason we got worried about being lost, was because it was getting really cold), and I wouldn't have wanted his cat there. The cat was a little too much to handle. Next time I'm going to experiment a little more with music. I think I'm going to move up to about 7 grams next time. Anyway, that's my long first trip story. Now for my questions.

Is it better to eat shrooms on an empty stomach?
What should shrooms be eaten with (if anything)?
When dried, how long will shrooms last before potency is lost?
What's the best way to store shrooms before consumption?
How easy are they to grow?
Why do red things glow so much?
I'd say it was about a level 3 trip or maybe a little more. How much should I do for a level 5 trip?
I tired eating some candy while high, and it actually tasted grose. What tasted good when you're high?
Which is better, caps? Or stems?

That's about all I have to ask. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Shea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: My First Trip and My Questions [Re: OutkastSlug]
    #1213606 - 01/13/03 05:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

good story. many of your questions are answered in the faqs.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1213619 - 01/13/03 05:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Glad you had fun :laugh:

Quote:

Is it better to eat shrooms on an empty stomach?

The onset is quicker - you decide if its better :wink:
Quote:

What should shrooms be eaten with (if anything)?

Don't understand what you mean, but if your just into masking the flavour, Orange Juice does a good job
Quote:

When dried, how long will shrooms last before potency is lost?

People say different things, but if stored correctly (cool dry dark place away from strong flavours) they can last a very long time. I'd say six months easy!
Quote:

What's the best way to store shrooms before consumption?

^^^
Quote:

How easy are they to grow?

Depends on your level of experience/skill/enthusiasm and dedication. Try lurking in the Cultivation forum for a while and make up your own mind :wink:
Quote:

Why do red things glow so much?

I thought it was Blue? We're all different :wink:
Quote:

I'd say it was about a level 3 trip or maybe a little more. How much should I do for a level 5 trip?

Again its down to the individuals tolerance. What you took would put an average person into level 5. (Considering they didn't lose any potency)
Quote:

I tired eating some candy while high, and it actually tasted grose. What tasted good when you're high?

I don't really know! Whenever I eat when tripping the taste really doesn't change, however the consistency does - things become more crunchy!  :confused:
Quote:

Which is better, caps? Or stems?

This gets asked a lot, however there is no or very little difference - just munch it all up :wink:

The answers to your questions are available in much more depth if you do a little searching around the shroomery. I have seen people develop from the knowledge on this site alone. Pretty soon you could be an expert! :laugh:

Enjoy your stay :wink:

Jackal

--------------------

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: My First Trip and My Questions [Re: Bilge]
    #1213664 - 01/13/03 05:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

that was a pretty interesting sounding story

instead of answering your questions directly, I should also point you to the FAQ, which does in fact have a lot of the answers in it but im sitting here bored waiting for class so what the heck:

1. The less you have in your stomach when you ingest your shrooms, you will generally have them come on quicker and harder, depending on how you ingest them.

2. Shrooms can be eaten with pretty much anything, refer to the shroomery website to tips on what to eat with.  I personally like making either tea or chocolate shrooms.

3.  Depends on the drying method and how well the drier has done his/her job. But just for a few days you dont have to worry about much potency loss from what I understand.

4. When I have excess shrooms I just put them in an airtight jar and store them in my basement on a shelf in a cabinent that is locked.

5. Very easy.  again, you can search the internet for anything along the lines of "PF tek" or maybe "illustrated PF tek".... illustrated step by step guides on growing shrooms are not that hard to find. Worst comes to worst just check out an experienced growers grow log located in these very forms

6. Different people have different effects. Its all in your internal chemistry.  Its probably just the way shrooms change your mind in receiving impulses from your optic nerves that makes it think the light is a different angle or some scientific jargon, I dont know much about how the brain perceives colors... so yeah

7. Again, different people trip differently off of different amounts of mushrooms. (enough differents for you? :tongue:)  It really takes a few experiements for anyone to find a level they like and how much it takes.

It is also in how you prepare for it and what you do during the trip.  A 5 gram trip at night may be wayyyy more intense then during the day and vice versa depending on the person.  I personally had a level 3 off of an 1/8 one time so I ate a quarter and didnt trip as hard and ate 5 grams one time and tripped out hardcore.  Just becareful and dont go overboard.

8.  I personally like trying naturally good tasting things. I have to say one time I tried a strawberry and the taste reaction it created in my mouth nearly blew my mind.

9.  It doesnt matter, both will make you trip if you ingest either.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
    #1213687 - 01/13/03 05:44 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

good story

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract