Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline_MarsBars_
Punkin' Shroomer

Loc: Norway
Question for you REALLY EXPERIENCED trippers
    #1202485 - 01/08/03 11:23 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

There is this town in Denmark called Kristiania where shrooms and weed is legal, anyway, some friends of mine went there and told me that a good amount of people that live there had totally gone insane, some walking around talking to themselves and stuff...!
so since its legal and easily to get a hold there of my guess would be that people had eaten shrooms till they totally flipped out!
But i've read reports on this website from people who say they have been eaten shrooms "ALOT" and for "YEARS", but they seem fine (from what I read :smirk:)
My question is, havent any of you who eat so much feel that you have somehow changed, or gone insane?  Do you notice any differance with yourself over the years?  Its one thing I'm a bit worried about since I'm a newbie and heavily interested in tripping a good amount of times in my life.  Plus I have ADD (Atention Defesis Disorder (lack of concentration skills)), can shrooms have a negative effect on that, or even positive?! :crazy: 

--------------------
Dont take drugs to get fucked up, take psychedelics to learn...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Question for you REALLY EXPERIENCED trippers [Re: _MarsBars_]
    #1202840 - 01/09/03 02:20 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i find mushrooms can have a pasotive affect on my concentration. this only lasts a few days though. often reffered to as the "afterglow". its hard to say weither these people werent insane before they ate massive amounts of shrooms. could move there because there skitzo behavior is more tollarated.

peace

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

OfflinestonErollEr1
The Psilocybinsolution
Re: Question for you REALLY EXPERIENCED trippers [Re: the man]
    #1202931 - 01/09/03 03:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok..Christiania is an abandoned military facillity in central Copenhagen..and weed, hash and shrooms are sold openly there on what is known as "pusher street"..its kind of Scandinavias answer to Amsterdam..kinda..;)
Its an occupied area and there is not legal to posses or sell ethnogens there..but since its a occupied area authoreties dont bother to raid the place, it happends a couple of times every year but dont give much effect. :laugh:
----
As far as shrooms[psilocybin] go i dont see it as a substance of abuse..i dont see how ppl can abuse it.
But i guess if one do it too often, say daily..you probably get a little "strange".. :smile:

peace.. 

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
Re: Question for you REALLY EXPERIENCED trippers [Re: stonErollEr1]
    #1203696 - 01/09/03 08:14 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Anything (not just drugs) someone does a lot for years will change them in some ways. And whats insane?? People who go along with society are who I consider insane and thats the majority who don't use drugs.

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Question for you REALLY EXPERIENCED trippers [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1203910 - 01/09/03 10:09 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

It was in hightimes 4 issues back from the elvis issue.

OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
    #1203953 - 01/09/03 10:25 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok for the most part i think to much mushrooms can make you a little differant. aka apart you from True reality. but you still act the same. just how you think inside and how you look at things.

how you feel about life and what not. i have noticed after my experiances so far. i cna basicly hillucinate when im just sitting there. not like made hillucinate.

but ill be sitting for like 10-20 mins and say ill be looking at a alic inwonderland blacklight poster. and the legs on alic will start dancing. just little shit like that.

or to me standing in pure black isnt pure black anymore. i see colors and tracers. ive noticed the auras around lights stay instead of go away after a trip. thats about all ive noticed in changes. i act normally to society though.

In my opinion I think if you have a history of skitzo in your family it might trigger it at a eirlier stage. but tahts all

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1204417 - 01/09/03 01:38 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.christiania.org/

I've talked to a guy who is planning on moving there.  It sounds like a nice idea, and they seem to have everything one may need including health care, food, etc...  Although I suppose there's some crazy people there too :laugh:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1204440 - 01/09/03 01:45 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

If you do them a lot, you'll change. No doubt about that.

HOW you change, and HOW you let mushrooms effect you, is completely up to you.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
From my experience, anyway :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1211942 - 01/12/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

drugs arent legal in copenhagen. cops just dont do anything about it. every now and then they go in and arrest dealers and whatnot. but no one goes to jail. they just dont keep they're drugs.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #1212990 - 01/12/03 08:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"E" as in herbal frees me from lies, because I have learned from my herbal eyes.

A chateau patio for Chery in Paris allows me my French to see.

Meaning is in the eye of the beholder and changes as one gets older.

Life and understanding are summations of experience and only make sense in retrospect.

2 B or not 2 B, there is truely no choice.

The crazy have an understanding for which the majority is not privy.

Misinterpretation is often borne of the lack of education.

To be free of time go up and take a sharp turn.

I cannot remember the things I have forgotton, therefor I know only the things I remember.

Staring into oblivion is much more fun than it may look.

Yes, eating mushrooms can make you crazy, isn't that nearly the point? The point being the experience of alternate perceptions. Is not insanity a form of alternate perception?

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1213350 - 01/13/03 03:12 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Your friends sound like a couple of knocks (they dont know wat they are talkin about and get takin advantage of).

But if you got ADD and take an MAOI, then b carefull cuz the MAOI will intensify the shrooms and u sound like ur inexperienced so start at a low dose.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag