Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Amanita Muscaria
    #1213327 - 01/13/03 04:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Apart from those effects experienced from normal mushrooms Amanita Muscarias enhance your scenes like no other widely available mind altering substance.

Lewis Carroll wrote Alice in Wonderland after tripping on AM. Described in the story is one way of seeing the world while you’re under this influence.

Let’s get deeper. AM is very very old. In ancient Arabian texts certain deities and jinns were said to be invisible to a naked eye.

If you read a lot of literature you would know that some authors attribute the use of amanitas to seeing and interacting with these particular beings.

"people take these metaprogramming substances and they soon assert contact with Higher Intelligences. "

"as Dr. Leary and Dr. Lilly have used them, to metaprogram the nervous system and bring in some of the signals usually not scanned"

"On the visual spectrum alone ,it has been well known since Newton that we normally perceive less than 0.5 (one-half of one) per cent of all known pulsations."

"Turned on mind is cosmic in dimension is stated directly by Carlos Castaneda's shamanic teacher, Don Juan Matus, in Tales of Power:

"Last night was the first time you flew on the wings of your perception. A sorcerer can use those wings to touch other sensibilities, a crow's of instance, a coyote's, a cricket's, or the order of other worlds in that infinite space. (Emphasis added)
When professor Castaneda asked directly, "Do you mean other planets, Don Juan?" the old shaman answered without reservation: "Certainly."

R.A.Wilson

You can find it in a number of today’s reports of course most young users assume that was simply their wild hallucinations…

"Anyway - the trip was weird … It was more like hallucinating in the mind and other ones were very real like we saw fog all over the place (we were hanging around the town) and we saw that water on the pavement was frozen, but later we heard that there was neather fog nor temperature below 50F. When I'm talking about 'we' I really mean it - WE BOTH SAW THOSE THINGS and I can't think why it was like that. One example of those in-mind hallucinations that I saw ... no I imagined that there was open field with red colored devils coming out of the ground and smiling to me. It was very wierd all those devil looked totally the same and there looked like devil should :smile: - They had horns, there skin was likes fish's skin and they had that 'devils fork' on their hand”

“during this induction phase the subjects were euphoric and contented. Then the visions came on. The subjects spoke to their visionary people and discussed various matters with them. They were quite calm but appeared entranced with a glassy stare."

People, please share your expiriences!

ps. I want to try it myself and in november I spent a month busting my arse trying to find them in UK but couldn’t. I left it too late though so I’m going back to the woods this summer.

Edited by Anonymous (01/13/03 11:59 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: ]
    #1214268 - 01/13/03 11:58 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Come on folks, ther are 11977 registred users and none of you tried it?

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1214445 - 01/13/03 12:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

dude this is a good post, but it would get more replys in the other drugs forum.

Ive never tryed aminata, but im interested though!

Ive heard your audiotory field is greatly enhanced, i bet that would be cool.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Anonymous

#1214449 - 01/13/03 01:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

If you want me to move this let me know.

Cheers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology