Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEleMeNtSk8r
Stranger
First time Trip questions
    #1212043 - 01/12/03 03:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys i havent tried shrooms yet but i'm gonna soon... i need sum tips and shit and stuff on wat 2 expect and how much is the recommended amount for a first time trip and all that garbage. so just reply or IM me at EleMeNtSk8r8702

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineboredboy
The Reverend DoyBuh

Re: First time Trip questions [Re: EleMeNtSk8r]
    #1212143 - 01/12/03 04:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ok dowd hear is what u do 4 a gud azz trip!~
Drunk 1 bottle of 8oz robotussin maxum strng. cough
eat 5-6 gramz.
make sur u r in public.
listen 2 tons of death metal/

ok straight u will trip finE!

nah im just kidding, but this is a very repeated question that you should beable to find the answer to on 4-5 other topics in this forum alone. Also you should read up on www.erowid.org

--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Edited by boredboy (01/12/03 04:42 PM)

OfflineViking
"I've beenworking on myrr..rou..routine!"

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #1212175 - 01/12/03 04:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Don't even joke about that.  In my experience some people are completely immune to sarcasm on the internet (not saying the original poster is)...Robo + Slayer + Shrooms would lobotomize a lot of people  :smile:

You'll want to do some reading of your own, but basically you should start at a small to moderate dose (for me, that's around 2 dried grams...I'm a big guy so this may vary for others).  You want to be in a positive mindset...ie: happy and enthusiastic.  Don't trip if you just lost your girlfriend or your cat was mangled in a freak grain-threshing accident.  Make sure your location is comfortable and secure...and make sure you have no responsibilities or pressing issues for the next 3-5 hours.  Also important are the people you trip with...make sure they're all in a similar mindset.  I'd personally recommend a small group...4 or 5 people.  Some advise a "babysitter" (someone who didnt eat shrooms)...if you aren't a complete idiot you likely won't need one.  For activities, try to encorporate a lot of visual things...such as fucked up movies (Charlie and the Chocolate factory for instance).  Scary movies probably aren't a good idea.  Sometimes simple conversation with the other trippers is fun enough. 

If you want any more advice, feel free to PM me

Viking

OfflineILLadvised
rapper
Loc: ptown
    #1212233 - 01/12/03 04:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

man that sucks that youve never triped before... got eat some mushrooms damnit
i think u have to meet some sort of quota to be able to talk about shrooms.. lol

OfflineILLadvised
rapper
Loc: ptown
Re: First time Trip questions [Re: Viking]
    #1212242 - 01/12/03 04:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Don't even joke about that.  In my experience some people are completely immune to sarcasm on the internet (not saying the original poster is)...Robo + Slayer + Shrooms would lobotomize a lot of people  :smile:

thats weak ..ive drank 2 8oz bottles, ate 13 coricidin, and a dub (3.5 grams) of shrooms while smokin a grip of weed.. i came down drunk ...off of alot of 96 proof tanquarey..thats the time me and my best friend had OOBE's.... haha
im so stupid

Viking 

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: First time Trip questions [Re: ILLadvised]
    #1213134 - 01/13/03 01:39 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lol

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale