Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
your first time
    #1209818 - 01/11/03 05:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

what was your very first mushroom trip like?

i was 14, had never done any drug befor, and had only drank once.
my boyfriend handed me a little bag, and told me it was 1g of mushrooms, and they are fun.
so, i ate them, not knowing what to expect.
after about 3 hours, my boyfriend already tirppin hard, he was playing video games, and i truned and looked at his wall, and they hit me. i saw distorted faces, but it didn't bother me, and they told me not to tlak a lot to my boyfriend, that he didn't care. so i didn't. he asked if i was feeling it, i said yes, and that was the end of the conversation.

everythign seemed so beautiful, even the ugly faces, they still had some type of sad beauty to them.
but no beauty ever came from my boyfriend....and they were right , ha, i shouldn't have ever tlaked to him again.

what was your frist trip like??

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
Re: your first time [Re: soylent_green]
    #1209923 - 01/11/03 05:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

it was 3.5 grams of pure bliss, god, it was good

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1210004 - 01/11/03 06:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I couldn't imagine a better trip. The best $25 I've ever spent!  :grin:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: your first time [Re: Murex]
    #1212128 - 01/12/03 03:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

my first time. oh god i have quite a story for this one.. good topic btw..

I was with my buddy and we had planned on doing shrooms for a while. It was the summer and i knew everything about shrooms by now thanks to shroomery. I had 2 grams of these sweet babies. I ate them and chewed them. It was such a terrable taste. Anyway i had that werid coming up feeling for the first time and i was like wtf is this. Anyway my friend knocked on the door and he wanted me to lend him my scale. Anyway as i was talking to him BOOM the shrooms just kicked in. It was so fucked up. things just started to warp and i just burst out laughing. he thought i was fucked up or something. Anyway i went outside to look at his bike, and then he left. I was left standing in my back yard and the shrooms had kicked in. I was like "oh my god, what the hell is going on" Well i managed to get back inside and downstairs to where my friend was. he told me that the mushrooms kicked in for him too and we had such a good time chilling and letting the shrooms take over. That was also when i realised that shrooms caused an amazing brain buzz feeling and it was 2 hours of heaven. anyway thats it! one for the books

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #1213520 - 01/13/03 06:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My first trip was in Amsterdam, I was 24.  Me and my mate bought some Mexican shrooms from a smart shop called "When Nature Calls" in the  Leidseplein area.  I remember the bloke saying "Chew them Good" when we bought them.  We ate them in the park and started to piss ourselves with laughter, we were walking around the park just looking at the really bright colours and laughing.

We went back to the hotel, it was a family run hotel and the kids were playing in the reception, we walked past them laughing and then had to walk up the very steep and winding stairs, which was very difficult.  We then just got to our room and layed on our beds laughing and hallucinating.

My first hallucination was in the toilet, I was watching the towel rails expand and contract.  Then I went back to my bed and watched the walls breathing and an African tribe dancing on the door!  It was very good :grin:

--------------------

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1213541 - 01/13/03 06:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was 14 too, I tripped @ my village I had great fun. 2 grams of mush, not much visions, had probably the happiest time in my life !@
Gladly I have a pic of where I tripped :smile: It was wondergful

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
Re: your first time [Re: T0aD]
    #1213639 - 01/13/03 07:29 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

toad - looks like an amazing place to trip!

Offlineyuppie
Stranger
Re: your first time [Re: djgiant]
    #1215504 - 01/13/03 07:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

my first trip was not a good trip as i ate only a half of an 8th and went to see jason goes to hell.Tthe best trip was my second, it was at a school dance.A really hot girl was wering a white dress and i convinced myself i could she through it. Then i was dancing with a girl and had a catharsis moment of what love really was. great trip.

--------------------
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
- Dylan

Edited by yuppie (01/13/03 07:46 PM)

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: your first time [Re: T0aD]
    #1215812 - 01/13/03 08:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Damn.

Where are the scenic countrysides in the desert? *sighs*

Anyway, my first trip was the most hardcore dose of insanity I've ever had in my life. 4 grams at school of all places. I would not have had it any other way. 6 hours of an ego melting experience, all done in a stealthy manner that nobody ever knew anything was wrong with me. I'm hardcore  :cool:

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #1216308 - 01/14/03 03:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My first trip was a good one.  Was with 2 other friends at the time and we couldn't stop laughing and the visuals were really nice.  We went back to my friends house and started playing 'N20' for PS2.  At first I was all for it, (when I was watching my friends play) I was so drawn into the graphics and effects.  However, when it became my turn to play, I was overwhelmed by all the 3D models and colors and.....arrgg...it almost felt like too much!!  :crazy:

Great trip though none the less... :smile: 

--------------------

Peace!

Offlinechills420
Poo Pie Maker

Re: your first time [Re: doCtR_diSCreeT]
    #1216733 - 01/14/03 07:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

first time I triped i went camping
This is my lsd story cuz my shroom story is basicly boring

My friends built a fire and it seemed to be flashing like a strobe light and making me sick so I desided to build my own fire.
I built it behind a tent i had borowed from a friend and things seemed to get better.
Untill the tent caught on fire for some reason i touched it and it melted to my damn hand and burned the shit out of me.
I only had one close friend there and when everyone went walking in the woods he desided it prob wouldn't b that cool 4 me being i was done having a shity time with it.
After all the people were gone it seemed to get alot better he noticed this to.
We were way back in the blue ridge mounts
So we packed our shit up n the middle of the night and left.
I spent the rest of the night actually triping nuts and having a gr8t time
Well except 4 my burned hand.
I learned right them if you have friends that are ok but not the kind u want to trip with it's better to stay away from them. I now only trip with that guy or a few other close friend or my wife. To bad that guy went into the USAF awhile back
we use to have big times growing up thru our teens. Gona miss that

Someone needs to invent a time machine lol
As i typed this all kinds of fun stuff i use to do as a kid came to mind.
I miss those days. 2 bad when we grow older we can never go back

--------------------
Teach a man to make cakes he will trip for a night. Teach a man to case he will trip forever

Offlinenesta
the Idiot
Loc: United Snakes
    #1220594 - 01/15/03 10:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i had tripped for my first time the night before i wrote this...i submitted it to erowid ages ago, but they didnt put it up.

Quote:

I have been smoking marijuana for nearly a year now, and while I love it i've always been intrigued by other
drugs, more specifically psychedelic drugs like mushrooms, LSD, etc. Unfortunately it is rather hard for me to
come by things like this...they're a rather precious commodity where I live. However a friend of mine recently
said he could get me some magic mushrooms, so I readily accepted. The cost was 30 dollars for an eighth
which was expensive for me, but I went ahead an bought a quarter anyhow.

Last night I decided to trip for my first time despite the warnings I've received about bad trips, people being
scared their first time, tripping alone, etc. Frankly I knew I would be ok. I broke up half of an eighth into really
small pieces, and chewed and swallowed some by themselves, and washed pinches of the stuff down like pills
with sprite. It took maybe fifteen minutes to get this done. I got in the shower and listened to some music for a
while as I bathed. Not much happened for about half an hour, although I did notice some extremely small effects,
such as pupil dilation and rounder doors.

I decided I would take the rest of the 1/8 (I didnt want to overdo it by taking too much at once for my first time)
and make tea out of it. Next time I trip, I'm just going to use tea. Its not bad at all, and easier to get down than the
raw, dried mushrooms. I broke up the remaining 1/16 ounce of mushrooms and put them in a metal tea ball, and
put it in a cup with some honey and a bag of earl grey. Put in the nearly boiling water and let it sit for ten minutes
and then sipped it slowly while watching "the Wizard of Oz."

Now is when things started to get good. At the part where Dorothy is being interrogated as to whether she is a
good or bad witch, I seemed to know I was on to something. I left my room to use the bathroom, and while there I
realized I was most definitely tripping. The whole concept of space bent a little bit, and it was hard to judge
distances since things moved a little bit. Looking at the rows of brilliant lightbulbs over the mirror, I could see
kaleidoscopic patterns in each. Looking in the mirror was more fun than anything else, though. I looked at myself
and watched me turn into an old man, and then into a hairy, ogre-like thing. Finally I stared at my reflection long
enough that I became nothing but a series of pastel and neon colors collected together in the shape of a man.
The whole room took on this aspect for about a minute before it changed back.

For several hours I went back and forth between the bathroom, my bedroom, and the computer room (I spent a
lot of time in the WC despite the fact that I didnt have to use it...the light and colors in there were great.)

I listened to some music on my headphones while lying in bed...various things, among them Donovan (who I
usually dislike) and drew for a little while, which was pretty fun. Later I just layed in bed while I watched thin
multicolored lines of light race around the walls in a fashion reminiscent somehow of a pinball machine or video
arcade.

At one point I was lying in bed and felt completely sure that my arm was about a foot away from the rest of my
body and completely seperate. Slowly but surely I began coming down, and eventually went to sleep still high,
but no longer tripping...

It was definitely worth the 30 dollars, I will definitely take more mushrooms in the future, and when I have an
opportunity I will definitely order spores. This was far better than weed, and the idea of doing mushrooms in a
group setting appeals to me immensely...I hope I can get a nice sized group sometime. Next time, though, I'm
shrooming with my friend that got these for me. I hope its just as good

i ended up eating the other 1/8 exactly one week later...i was pretty impatient :laugh: i havent had the pleasure to trip since :frown:

this was all a few months ago... 

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1221636 - 01/15/03 03:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My first trip was from a 3.5 gram choclate (I watched my friend mix them so I know the dose..not just some random dealer selling unknown choclates)..a couple of friends and I ate them and went to this national park we always goto to smoke it. Its surrounded by really high cliffs you can climb (not recomended when tripping duh! eheh) and waterfalls and such. We just walked around and chilled. Forawhile we just layed on a rock beside a 20 ft high waterfall enjoying it. Pure beuty..and then we went walking on top of a gradual downsloop with a small waterfall in it.. It was purely amazing...Everything was blue..pure beuty..it was getting dark and little shaman were dancing in the ferns..atleast thats what I was seeing hehe. Great time with friends..this was my 2nd trip..not my first..my first wasn't really that good. I ate 3 grams dried and got no visuals and I concider this my first REAL trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports