Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Trip Report: mushrooms, ganja, and endorphins
    #2145222 - 11/29/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, today was quite a fun day.

For thanksgiving, my friend came back from his college with a little present, four grams of those aborty looking shrooms, the remainder of an ounce which was really potent for cubes apparently.  I ate two grams of them, put on my wetsuit, and went surfing on a beautiful sunny day.  There's not much swell in the water right now, so I burrowed my sister's longboard and just cruised on the pointbreak-style lefts.  There's a really fun sandbar out front on my street right now.  Anyways I timed it so i'd come up while surfing.  It was a fun come-up to say the least.  I felt like an animal surfing, I can't explain it, it was like my "human" and "animal" sides were shown to me and I could understand which was under control at what points.  When I was swimming under the water, looking at the creatures on the bottom, going as deep as I could go, I was able to be a thinking, philosophical human, or a dolphin swimming around, looking for something to eat  :nut:  Then a wave would come and that was just a tribute to my own species, the way my body has evolved to work, the subtle movements and balance, the constant interface between the energy of the sun trasfered into the athmosphere, into the winds, through the pacific to my beach.  My body and that vibration from the universe merging perfectly, dancing.  I was dancing with earth.  How hippie does that sound, but whatever thats what it was like.  After a while I got out, I was really peaking.  So I smoked some good chronic and biked around.  Thats what I made my first real prayer.  I've prayed thousands of society-mandated catholic prayers.  But today was my first prayer to the higher being I know, who has nothing to do with any church i've ever been to.  It was amazing.  I was riding a bike, so high, tripping balls, exerting myself, and I think something was pulling me towards ego dissolution.  It was like I was on a cell phone with only a few bars of service.  the God I was talking to was actually a Goddess at the time, but really both sexes.  I couldn't recieve any words from her, but she gave me the strong impression that I should prepare and meet her on a better "cell phone," say 4 grams or so :smile2:  I cannot choose a best trip because they are all special to me, but this one, for being only two grams, was beautiful.  My first and last prayer was for a lasting connection to my new spiritual confidant, renewable with a few grams of mushrooms once in a great while, when needed.  :heartpump: :heartpump: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGod
just not goodenough for 5mushrooms

Loc: my avatar will tell you
Re: Trip Report: mushrooms, ganja, and endorphins [Re: Noviseer]
    #2145834 - 11/30/03 02:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

thats pretty tight man, i wish i had mushrooms for my thanksgiving dinner too, but i just got really high and ate a lot of food, but what else is new. i love that feeling of being connected with everything and everything just fits into place perfectly. i only get that feeling on mushrooms, nothing else. like when you said you were dancing with the world. i'm planning on doing mushrooms with some good friends pretty soon, when i do i'll be sure to report. good report bro

--------------------
you can bomb the world to pieces, but you cant bomb the world to peace

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #2146159 - 11/30/03 07:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Great report! :thumbup: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: mushrooms, ganja, and endorphins [Re: chinacat72]
    #2147052 - 11/30/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The impatience is killing me!  I am going to santa cruz in two weeks, and I'm going to hopefully get closer to the thing I sensed and approached yesterday.  Thing is not the right word, its not worthy of what I sensed exists, but since I was only on 2 grams, I can't speak of "her" with more specificity.  Does anyone have some tips as to preparation for this next trip, dosage advice?  For the next two weeks I'll be running or surfing everyday, try to eat more organic foods, more raw veggies than normal.  I'm not going to do any drugs for the next two weeks either, its finals time anyway so thats probably a good idea.  Once I'm tripping, are there any methods to find this God that I found, or is it more of a "she will find you" type thing.  I am still in awe over my day yesterday.  :loveeyes:

--------------------

OfflineMojoRisin
journeyman
    #2147114 - 11/30/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

thats a good time it sounds like. surfing and swimming around the ocean must have been quite a rush.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Trip Report: mushrooms, ganja, and endorphins [Re: MojoRisin]
    #2147154 - 11/30/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

id like to try swimin while trippin
that could be extremly fun

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2150693 - 12/01/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

if you felt 4 grams, do 4 grams.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinelysergify
Rippling Waves
Male

Loc: Somewhere, but not here.
    #12097852 - 02/25/10 07:26 PM (14 years, 25 days ago)

6 years old but great report!  I had a similar experience underwater while tripping on a DMT/Syrian Rue combo.  I felt my legs turn into a fin, and become essentially a human in a fish's body.  I felt my left- and right- hemispheres communicate to my fin, and it morphed into human legs.  I underwent close to a billion years of evolution in a second!  Then I swam up onto a rock, the fish-turned-human.  For me it mirrored the moment in 2001: A Space Odyssey where the ape throws the bone and it becomes the spaceship.  This trip reminded me of Terence McKenna's assertion that tryptamines and human evolution are closely linked.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe.
-Captain Jerry

There are going to be times when we can't wait for somebody. Now, you're either on the bus or off the bus. If you're on the bus, and you get left behind, then you'll find it again. If you're off the bus in the first place — then it won't make a damn.
-Uncle Kesey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract