Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenoth1ng
Stranger
To Buy or Not To Buy?
    #1208534 - 01/11/03 07:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ive recently had the chance to get some of those chocolate covered mushrooms. ive heard mixed opinions on them being worth getting. so help me out, whats the census on buying these? yes or no? experiences wouldnt suck. thx
-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

Re: To Buy or Not To Buy? [Re: noth1ng]
    #1208549 - 01/11/03 07:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

When it comes to chocolate mushrooms, all anyone here can really tell you is 'it depends'. It depends on how well you know the person selling them. Is the person selling them the one that made them? Was the person selling them there when they were made? Has the person selling them taken them before, in order to provide accurate information?

I have bought chocolate mushrooms before, and they were well worth it. I ate one $3 chocolate piece with about a gram in it (only going for a light high); for sale also were 2-g chocolate-on-a-stick for $5. I knew the person who made them, and he and another friend had already had a few experiences with the particular batch so I was able to base my dose decision off their reported doses.

If your chocolates are coming from the local dealer, you might be paying a lot for not very much mushroom. Or they might be chocolates with acid in them. Since you can't see the mushroom, and you can't very well weigh it, its a crapshoot. Really, it just depends.

Offlinelost & buzzed
loving life
Loc: under sin it self, feelin...
    #1208554 - 01/11/03 07:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have never tryed these so I have no real opinion, but that saounds really nasty thinking about it :tongue: If the mushy is a little wet it well, yeah I would still try it though becouse If you pass it up because of thinking it might be nasty you lose that new exsperince, you know what I mean. Lifes to short to let it pass you bye because you thought it was nasty some one likes it so give it a try. Sorry just smoked a fatty. and now I am rambling back to bed I go Peace and tell us how it taste if you go for it, peace BRO. :laugh:

--------------------
yeah I know I spell like shit, so blow me!

burnt and pissed on my self to put it out

OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

Re: To Buy or Not To Buy? [Re: lost & buzzed]
    #1208561 - 01/11/03 07:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

They're not particularly nasty either. The confectionist grinds up the mushroom as fine as possible and adds it to the liquid choco mix. The liquid choco hardens with the powder mush in it and you have candy. I found that when eating them they were just a little gritty, about the consistency of cheap store bought chocolate.

I'm not really sure how you were thinking wet mushrooms go in to the chocolate. I suppose you could put them on top of a choco bar and eat them like a cracker w/ cheese, but yuck.

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1208696 - 01/11/03 08:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i say if you KNOW how much is in them then go for it. i wouldn't believe what some stranger says. it is my opinion that these chocolates are popular because you can put in a few shrooms then say it's much more. if you sell someone plain mushrooms they can see exactly what they are getting. if you sell someone chocolates you can tell them whatever you want. plus i insist on knowing the exact gram dose i'm getting. i don't want to little but even more important i don't want too much.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience