Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust
    #12052118 - 02/18/10 07:46 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've tried to get her to quit smoking cigarettes but she said she wont and she will do them not around me because she knows I don't like them, even though I'd rather her do them around me than not. Well one day she comes home smelling like cigarettes and then goes and brushes her teeth, i ask why and she says because of the food she ate. Then she goes and changes her sweater and I ask why and she says because she is sweaty. I know at this point she smoked and is ashamed or something and is hiding it. So I tell her to tell me what she is hiding and she wont. Eventually i tell her what i suspect she did and she admits it but says i shouldnt be mad because she was just doing what she said she would do which is do it not around me. However im mad because she didn't come out and say it she gave me different reasons, which may also be reasons but she didn't just tell me she smoked should I be untrusting or is that no big deal.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12052165 - 02/18/10 08:06 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

you're a fucking dick.

Seriosuly, a controlling insecure dick.

The problem here is not her or her smoking, its you and your up your own ass issues.

She deserves better then you man

Wanker.

Anonymous #2

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12052167 - 02/18/10 08:07 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

And Im not just trolling, I really do mean that.

Anonymous #1

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12052169 - 02/18/10 08:07 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

What am I insecure about?

Anonymous #3

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12052186 - 02/18/10 08:13 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

No smoker will stop smoking for you. They might stop for themselves, but not anybody else.

Anonymous #2

#12052188 - 02/18/10 08:14 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You say "our trust" but you mean "my trust"

You follow her around noting her brushing her teeth and changing hsr swater because you are suspicious she's been smoking, that not normal behaviour

Your phraze "even though I'd rather her do them around me than not." is very telling. Basically it says that you are only comfortable when shes doing things in front of you but not what she does when you're not around.

Thats you being insecure.

Do you want me to explain the controlling bit as well?

Anonymous #4

#12052295 - 02/18/10 08:54 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

#2 is right

Anonymous #5

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12052354 - 02/18/10 09:17 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

cmon now! being a  non smoker that has a gf that used to smoke, i know just how tough it can be to quit. Stop being controlling and talk to her.....is she telling you to stop whatever your vice may be???

Be glad shes taking the time to brush her teeth, and not smoke around you. Sounds like shes trying more than you are

Support her and tell her good job! Ass!

Maybe if she didnt feel she was dating a smoke Nazi, she will see its for her own good, and stop for herself.

Anonymous #6

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12052415 - 02/18/10 09:33 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

jesus, quit being a fag and give her some freedom. how would you like it if she made you stop smoking weed or something? if smoking is a deal breaker for you then be a man and leave her you whiny bitch.

Anonymous #7

#12052460 - 02/18/10 09:48 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
you're a fucking dick.

Seriosuly, a controlling insecure dick.

The problem here is not her or her smoking, its you and your up your own ass issues.

She deserves better then you man

Wanker.

Anonymous #8

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12052464 - 02/18/10 09:50 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wow, this reminds me of the way I was with my first serious girlfriend...when I was 17!!

grow up. Realize that this isn't the only problem with your relationship. She is by no means entirely correct by rebelling and doing it "behind your back"(even though she dis say she would.
She is getting even more satisfaction from smoking behind your back than she would be if none of this came up. But, if she cares about you, this satisfaction will also be coupled with guilt. This is a very small problem in your relationship that will potentially cause larger problems.
Both of you need to grow up and not be so selfish and stubborn.

Thing is, its now up to YOU to be the better person and be less stubborn and less controlling. You are the one getting the good advice on this forum. You seem to have come here so that we would back you up, but reality is...you are both wrong. Be the one to initiate the change.

Do you now see how its all getting worse...and now there are trust issues. She's now lying..or you think she is. Thats not an healthy situation. Don't let it go any further. That is, unless you don't actually want to be with her anymore.

Anonymous #2

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12052623 - 02/18/10 10:58 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Is it possible to have smoke blow out her nose when you're face-fucking her?

That would make her being a smoker way more awesome.

Anonymous #9

#12052878 - 02/18/10 12:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Keep your bitch on a shorter chain OP.

Just threaten to cut off her allowance if she don't stop. That or buy a better collar.

Anonymous #10

- *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12052916 - 02/18/10 12:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Invaid

Edited by Anonymous (04/11/10 11:48 PM)

Anonymous #9

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12052939 - 02/18/10 12:11 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Look, the problem with woman is you gotta shom'em who's boss.

There are many ways to do this, such as lowering her allowance, tying her up to the pole in the backyard, or leaving her outside for a night in her dog house.

My advice to OP is to simply give her a firm, but not too firm, open-palmed smack on the ass each time she smokes. If she keeps it up, you may have to buy an electric shock collar.

If that doesn't work I suggest a muzzle. It works great for making a bitch stop smoking, and it keeps their big mouths shut like they are supposed to be. Just remember to buy one with a hole in my mouthpiece so she can still get down on her knees and fulfill her womanly duty to you.

:thumbup:

Anonymous #11

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12053587 - 02/18/10 02:16 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Listen to #5 and #6 dickcheese, nuff said.

Anonymous #12

#12054611 - 02/18/10 04:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

SFSEB

shes fucking somebody else bro

Anonymous #13

#12055092 - 02/18/10 06:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

WBB, AL
SFSEB, AL

Anonymous #12

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12055099 - 02/18/10 06:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

FYHFY, AL

Anonymous #14

Re: I need some serious advice about my girlfriend and our trust [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12055176 - 02/18/10 06:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

What #2 said :niggawhat:
/thread

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous