Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSatyapriya
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol
    #12032900 - 02/15/10 10:09 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So, just out of curiosity I ate a small dried cap before I went to sleep last night...

And holy shit!  I had one of the most complex interweaving dreams with dozens of different locations and people and a straightforward plot that made it feel like a final fantasy game played all the way through... And at some point in the dream I was convinced that I was living through the plot of Catcher in the Rye, which I have never read before lol.  But I highly doubt it was the same plot as it involved finding a secret room in my neighbors house that led to numerous underground levels occupied by some sort of black fraternity with turtlenecks that wanted to kill me and my friend.  Eventually it became an escape for my life involving running across the tops of moving trains and eventually at the end... finding a secret door that led me into space, where I looked around and could see what I comprehended as every dimension in existence lol.  Which physically speaking, looked just like clear and colored thin square planes either stationed horizontally or vertically moving toward some direction bouncing off each other causing energy shocks every time they touched.  Reminded me of pong.

Lol anyone ever dose before bed and have wild crazy ass dreams that they remembered well???

--------------------
www.collectivelyconscious.net - Hive mind for the awakened. ॐ Collectively Conscious ॐ is a community-powered, community-verified, alternative news/multimedia aggregation service for global citizens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePovlovich
Stranger

Loc: Ohio
Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: Satyapriya]
    #12032918 - 02/15/10 10:14 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well... One time I ate three grams and went to sleep still trippin a lil... I was coming to the end, but I wasn't even fully all the way down. Didn't dream at all though... probably because I was really high too, and when I'm high I barely ever dream

--------------------
The Three Yellow Men have arrived.

OfflineILoveThomYorke
Oh Audrey!
 User Gallery

Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: Povlovich]
    #12044221 - 02/16/10 11:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

But I highly doubt it was the same plot as it involved finding a secret room in my neighbors house that led to numerous underground levels occupied by some sort of black fraternity with turtlenecks that wanted to kill me and my friend. 

LOL Yeah Salinger is a legend! :cool:

--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS

F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E

F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G

A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

OfflineWhatsittooya
Stranger

#12044350 - 02/17/10 12:13 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wow! Nothing says 'trippin'like turtlenecks and attempted murder. I've never dosed with the intention of going to sleep but for the next few days after a trip I always have vivid, crazy dreams. Which i love.

Matter of fact you just made me remember the last time that happened i dreamed I got shot.

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#12044502 - 02/17/10 12:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've always wondered what it'd be like

--------------------
================

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: floatingwater]
    #12044684 - 02/17/10 01:43 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I fell asleep in the middle of my first LSD trip, around 5 hours after the first signs of coming up. I didn't remember any dreams, or even specifically falling asleep. I'm jealous.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

Offlinejwohl
Stranger
Male

Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: Jeffedelic]
    #12044831 - 02/17/10 03:00 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I fell asleep while tripping on shrooms and LSD a couple times and never had dreams.

However, every single day for 6 months after my first salvia trip I had very very vivid dreams.

--------------------
"Through my LSD experience and my new picture of reality, I became aware of the wonder of creation, the magnificence of nature and of the animal and plant kingdom. I became very sensitive to what will happen to all this and all of us."
-Dr. Albert Hofmann

Invisiblechooken
Between the Earth and Sky
Male

Loc: Aus Flag
Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: jwohl]
    #12044855 - 02/17/10 03:20 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Usually if I'm laying in bed while coming down, I'll just fall asleep/pass out and not remember when, then just wake up with no memory of a dream. I might try this some time though. How much do you think you had? ~0.5?

--------------------
[

OfflineMet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandie, France Flag
Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: chooken]
    #12044913 - 02/17/10 04:06 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's EXACTLY the plot of Catcher In The Rye!

Wow, the mind really is an incredible thing.

Invisiblechooken
Male

Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: Met]
    #12044948 - 02/17/10 04:41 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've decided I'm gonna give this a go tonight. I'll stay up a bit so I'm tired enough to fall asleep fast. Report back in the mornin... :borat:

--------------------
[

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

#12046503 - 02/17/10 11:46 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've been wondering what this would be like for over a year now. Idk wtf I've been waiting for, but shit, I'm definitely tryin it tonight too. I've had a bag of 2 grams just chillin for like a month now from my first grow, ill pop like .7 and report back in the morn.

But Shroomtastic, thats fucking awesome, your experience is about all I could ask for..

Invisiblechooken
Male

Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: CJCollin37]
    #12047354 - 02/17/10 02:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Tis the mornin.
I had loads of dreams, like really long .etc It wasn't inter twined though and I've forgotten a lot of it. Still pretty cool. I had 0.6g

--------------------
[

OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern ontario Flag
    #12048382 - 02/17/10 04:23 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

wow. i think im going to have to try that; never would have tried it out of curiosity. now i know.

--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

OfflineSatyapriya
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Dosing right before sleeping... omg lol [Re: CJCollin37]
    #12048435 - 02/17/10 04:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CJCollin37 said:
I've been wondering what this would be like for over a year now. Idk wtf I've been waiting for, but shit, I'm definitely tryin it tonight too. I've had a bag of 2 grams just chillin for like a month now from my first grow, ill pop like .7 and report back in the morn.

But Shroomtastic, thats fucking awesome, your experience is about all I could ask for..

LOL yeah man it was wild.  and I only had one tiny cap to whoever asked up above.

Yeah I can't wait until the day when scientists are able to export a live video feed of our dreams while were having them and save them onto a computer.  All I have is the memory of me and Shakira in that hotel room in Costa Rica, now I want the video of it on dvd! :tongue:

--------------------
www.collectivelyconscious.net - Hive mind for the awakened. ॐ Collectively Conscious ॐ is a community-powered, community-verified, alternative news/multimedia aggregation service for global citizens.

Invisiblechooken
Male

#12048574 - 02/17/10 04:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I remember another part of the dream I had now.

I was on a farm, like a crop farm with a friend for some reason. Then a farmer came out to do his thing and he eventually saw us when we kept moving to hide from his view. At this point, I figured out he was retarded (literally) and after a bit of us getting chased, he got caught on an electric fence and died.

Another part of the dream/new dream, I was with a chick on some wharf watching a tv or movie of something. I was getting pretty dam close with her, then she layed on me, not sexually, and then fell into me, like we became one.

Another part, I was back at school for some reason and we were getting assigned classes and I threw something (no idea what) into the open and a teacher got very :kingcrankey: but never found out it was me.

That's all I can remember atm. I might try this again another time.

--------------------
[

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds