Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCoheed88
Amateur Failure
 User Gallery

Shrooming in the 'dam
    #12038189 - 02/16/10 03:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hey, so im planning on taking a trip to amsterdam soon. Wondering if i cna still get hold of shrooms. Basically, i heard that they are illegal in Netherlands now. However, they were also illegal when i last went and i managed to acquire some.

Whats the deal, thanks.

--------------------
You don't like yourself, but you admire yourself - it's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid that if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just makes you miserable..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetarponio
Loves rain
Male User Gallery

Loc: Floating around
Re: Shrooming in the 'dam [Re: Coheed88]
    #12038754 - 02/16/10 08:54 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That sucks Amsterdam is famous for that kind of stuff it would be a shame if they made it illegal. Ill try to read up on it.

OfflineNlightNme
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooming in the 'dam [Re: tarponio]
    #12038767 - 02/16/10 08:58 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I was there like 2 years ago and there were still smart-shops everywhere. Dunno if it's changed since then but I highly doubt it- it's amsterdam. And even if it is it's not like you can't get anything in the world you want there anyways.

2 must do's tho:

1) Don't be scurred, eat a box of the hawaiians.
2) After doing so go trip balls in one of their public parks. They're the most amazing nature scenes... so perfect.

--------------------
Tenet Nosce

You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

OfflineWStallion
Stranger

Re: Shrooming in the 'dam [Re: NlightNme]
    #12038807 - 02/16/10 09:10 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, I'm from Holland so I think I can help you.

fresh mushrooms and dried mushrooms are illegal. But because of a loophole in the law they didn't ban sclerotia because they've only banned mushrooms and sclerotia aren't mushrooms eventhough they do contain psilocybin. So you can get sclerotia in smartshops which would give you the same effect as mushrooms.

Secondly I have to go against the advice to 'trip balls' in public places. Fresh mushrooms were banned by the government last year after a couple of incidents with tourists 'tripping balls' and jumping from windows because they had mushrooms, mdma, weed and alcohol and too much of it. 91% of all incidents with mushrooms in Holland were because of tourists who couldnt keep their shit together... so PLEASE use them responsible. Mushrooms got banned because of tourists, wouldn't like to see that happen to sclerotia as well. If you insist on taking them just use them in your hotelroom in normal dosages, get some trip toys and enjoy yourself there.

--------------------
"Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story"
-Barney Stinson

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Shrooming in the 'dam [Re: WStallion]
    #12038932 - 02/16/10 09:43 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WStallion said:
Hi, I'm from Holland so I think I can help you.

fresh mushrooms and dried mushrooms are illegal. But because of a loophole in the law they didn't ban sclerotia because they've only banned mushrooms and sclerotia aren't mushrooms eventhough they do contain psilocybin. So you can get sclerotia in smartshops which would give you the same effect as mushrooms.

Secondly I have to go against the advice to 'trip balls' in public places. Fresh mushrooms were banned by the government last year after a couple of incidents with tourists 'tripping balls' and jumping from windows because they had mushrooms, mdma, weed and alcohol and too much of it. 91% of all incidents with mushrooms in Holland were because of tourists who couldnt keep their shit together... so PLEASE use them responsible. Mushrooms got banned because of tourists, wouldn't like to see that happen to sclerotia as well. If you insist on taking them just use them in your hotelroom in normal dosages, get some trip toys and enjoy yourself there.

:thumbup:

I still got laughed at by locals, because I would roll big fat joints and blow through weed, instead of rolling spliffs. But hey what do you expect, coming from a draconian society to the Netherlands!! :smile:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: Shrooming in the 'dam [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #12039144 - 02/16/10 10:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

GO TO Amsterdamse Bos! It's a huuuge park at the south of the city, and it's very easy to get to with public transportation.

I trippped there many years ago, it was sweet.  It's got fields, forests with sweet trails, benches, steams/ponds, etc.  All the sweet nature shit you'd enjoy on a trip :smile: 

And esp. during the week, there's not many people there so nobody will even see you, and they certainly won't bother you. 

Have fun!

--------------------

OfflineNlightNme
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooming in the 'dam [Re: Ubitsa]
    #12041109 - 02/16/10 04:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Ya I didn't mean act a fool in public and ruin it for everyone else. Just meant go lay down in some comfy grass surrounded by the gifts of nature and just let go. Difference between rolling around on the ground smoking a cigarette and jumping out your hotel window imo. But I definately see where you are coming from, I bet you guys hate tourists coming and abusing your awesome system of policy towards these substances by not respecting them.

--------------------
Tenet Nosce

You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag