Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male
Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
Re: first LSD trip info [Re: lucyinthesky12]
    #11999666 - 02/10/10 12:31 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I took two my first time. One should be fine. I'm just the type of person that likes to get the full experience when I first try any new drug, especially psychedelics. I'd rather take too much than too little. But either way a hit should be fine to introduce you to it, I doubt it would end up being too much.

And yeah with LSD, if your trip starts going in a bad direction, you just gotta think your way out of it, return to positive vibes, and you'll be fine.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Edited by PsychedelicSpirit (02/10/10 12:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: first LSD trip info My Advice [Re: lucyinthesky12]
    #11999674 - 02/10/10 12:33 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Alot of people myself included can trip very hard off less than a full 1/8. Acid is deff easy to handle like doseinthewoods said, dont worry at all about taking a full hit. Enjoy the show and :feelsgoodman: Sound tribe will guide you well

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #11999691 - 02/10/10 12:36 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Its possible. Some people are REALLY sensitive to psychedelics.

And don't listen to DoseInTheWoods quote: "Acid is really easy to handle" because for some, its hardly "easy" to handle. Some people take acid and never return back to normal. My first trip was only 1 $10 hit from a liquid eye dropper, and the peak was filled with very intense visual, tactile and auditory hallucinations. It was so intense, I thought I was going to be clinical insane the rest of my life. Very scary. And there was this pain in my leg from dancing that was not "easy to handle", it wouldn't go away.

LucyintheSky, if you feel comfortable just doing 1/2 hit, do it. Don't feel like you have to take more than you want. Do as much as you are comfortable with. Besides, if trip hard from just 1/8, I'm sure you will just from a half a hit of strong acid.

Do the right thing
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (02/10/10 12:41 AM)

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
Re: first LSD trip info My Advice [Re: weshroom]
    #11999696 - 02/10/10 12:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"dont worry at all about taking a full hit."
haha sorry i'm a bit tired, do you mean don't worry you don't need to take the full hit or do you mean take the full hit it'll be fine...? :confused:

--------------------
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, and she's gone.

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

Re: first LSD trip info My Advice [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #11999714 - 02/10/10 12:40 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Its possible. Some people are REALLY sensitive to psychedelics.

And don't listen to "DoseInTheWoods" quote: "Acid is really easy to handle." because for some, its hardly "easy" to handle. Some people take acid and never return back to normal. My first trip was only 1 $10 hit from a liquid eye dropper, and the peak was filled with very intense visual, tactile and auditory hallucinations. It was so intense, I thought I was going to be clinical insane the rest of my life. Very scary. And there was this pain in my leg from dancing that was not "easy to handle", it wouldn't go away.

LucyintheSky, if you feel comfortable just doing 1/2 hit, do it. Don't feel like you have to take more than you want. Do as much as you are comfortable with. Besides, if trip hard from just 1/8, I'm sure you will just from a half a hit of strong acid.

Do the right thing
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Thank you!! I'm going to do a 1/2 and keep the other 1/2 around just in case. Always better to take more later on than have a complete freak out and not be able to go back (which i assume probably wouldn't happen but it's good to be safe) I can't wait! I will let you know how it all turned out!! Thank you all so much! :laugh:

--------------------
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, and she's gone.

OfflineDoseInTheWoods3420
LSD Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: wherever im needed Flag
    #11999717 - 02/10/10 12:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i guess it wont hurt to take half. whatever you feel comfortable with. dont listen if anyone calls you a pussy. last time i saw sts9 i only had 1 hit so i split it with my girl and we both had a good time. as long as you have a good time man

--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11999734 - 02/10/10 12:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

No prob dude, remember its your first time, so make it count! My first time was one of the most intense psychedelic trips I've ever had, and I think it was because (A) it was a brand-new substance to my mind and (B) it was a lot of good acid (since the dose was given to me by a eye dropper from a vial of what I assume was diluted acid solution).

And keep positive thoughts in mind prior to dosing: that will help make a positive trip.

And don't forget to post a trip-report here or post a link to it here in this thread! I'd love to hear how your first dance with Lucy goes for ya....

Have fun and Trip Safe!
~ LogicaL Cha0s ~

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: first LSD trip info My Advice [Re: DoseInTheWoods3420]
    #11999739 - 02/10/10 12:46 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah do whatever your most comfortable with. The hits i normally come across arnt very strong so you need 1-2 atleast to take off. Its not a big deal to take half, wait an hour and take the other half. Youll have fun no matta what

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

#11999752 - 02/10/10 12:48 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Haha okay I will be sure to post a trip report in this thread!!

And I'm a girl btw :tongue: hahah

and thanks all again for the info! I feel way more comfortable going into it already!!

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11999772 - 02/10/10 12:53 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

One more thing, make sure you don't eat any mushrooms or any other psychedelics within at least 1 week before you the Lucy.

LSD has a cross-tolerance with almost all psychedelics, which means if you eat mushrooms 1 day, then take acid 2 days later, the effect will be dull.

The best is NOT to take *any* psychedelics at least 1 week minimum before the scheduled Lucy experience, and 2 weeks+ for maximum effect.

Other than that, I think you got everything you need! :awesome::thumbup:

Edit: You're a girl! Nice! Post pics of yourself tripping for guys to oogle at! Nah, just joking! That would be weird!
Anyway, Enjoy your first dance with Lady Lucy, and don't worry, it won't make you a lesbian, unless you wanna be one (either way, you're cool)....:laugh:

Tolerance makes all the difference
~ LogicaL Cha0s ~

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

#11999782 - 02/10/10 12:56 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Haha!! Yeah the show is on Friday and I don't plan to take anything before then!  :thanx:  :hug:

--------------------

OfflineCorrosiveLiquid
Amature Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #11999807 - 02/10/10 01:02 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i was 15 when i did my first hit and did no research, it was the best trip i ever had and it was a lot of fun. i was with friends that were tripping too and we just kept going on "adventures". just make sure your having a good time and if your not let a friend know and get into a new safer inviroment for yourself. happy trippin. peace n love

edit: oh and remember it will eventually wear off if you get scared about something

--------------------
"In order to be a leader, you must FIRST be a follower!"

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds."
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, Wisdom is better than silver and gold"

Edited by CorrosiveLiquid (02/10/10 01:04 AM)

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

Re: first LSD trip info My Advice [Re: CorrosiveLiquid]
    #12018028 - 02/12/10 07:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

And we're off!!! Let you know how it went!  :hi:

:psychsplit:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12018044 - 02/12/10 07:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Good luck!

Remember, more like a ballon, less like a rocket.....you'll understand later.

To your first Liquidified trip....:cheers:
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

#12030053 - 02/14/10 07:57 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hello! So here is the trip report I promised to write :smile:

Okay so here goes. I ended up taking a full hit because we couldn't rip it in half to split it and I'm very glad I did (because it wasn't very strong 1/2 hit wouldn't have done anything)
Anyways, I was in the most wonderful mood and very pumped so I didn't even feel nervous about it. I started to feel my hands and legs have the sensation that they were floating and right when STS9 came on and the lights started, my trip started! It was absolutely wonderful timing.

Anyway it was a very very mild trip(probably level 1?). When the show first started I saw purple dots everywhere and they came and went. And the show was so trippy so it was hard for me to tell if it was the acid or if the show was just really trippy. Anyway I had a lot of audial hallucinations (if thats what they are called?)

At one point I felt like I was in a jungle, and I could hear all the noises of a rainforest along with the music, which was rad! And the music was just more crisp. Also my mind was wondering a lot. And at times the crowd in front of me became fuzzy. But it felt like whenever I saw a ball of light floating around in my vision and I would begin to focus on it, it would disapear! Which was begining to frusturate me, but none the less I had a wonderful time. Also, at the end of the show when all the lights stopped and the band was just talking, the bassist (?) had green glowing dots all over his face, that was cool!

When the show was over and we walked outside I felt more like I was rolling rather than tripping. And we went back to my place and smoked a couple bowls, which made it come back on. But I wasn't seeing anything I was just really giggly and happy. However I had to get up at 8am for class so I decided to go to bed while some of the others watched a movie in the other room. So I was laying in bed with my friend and started having audial halluincations again. I absolutely thought she was listening to music under the covers, but she wasn't. Then I thought she was crying. But she wasn't haha. Then I was laying there, thinking about a lot of stuff, my mind was so busy. At times I could see lights and colors when my eyes were closed but not too much.

Then I just kept hearing funky noises and thinking about them. At one point this guy was plucking a guitar and it seemed so loud and weird. But I drifted into dream and got a good two hours of sleep before class!

Haha. All in all it was a great experience, but I wish I had taken two hits!! Which is funny cus I was so worried about taking one!

Anyway, thanks again all of you for the advice! I thought about you guys a couple of times during the show! Haha!!

Also, I was worried about the show having so many people me feeling paranoid, but I definitley suggest everyone trip at a show like that! The vibe was amazing and everyone was awesome! Was a great time for sure!!

--------------------

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

#12030123 - 02/14/10 08:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome! glad to hear your trip went well and you decided to go full on the hit and got the most out of it. I hope ill get to see tribe sometime in the future aswell. And i know exactly what you mean about being in a trippy environment makes it hard to tell if your tripping or thats just how it is.

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

#12030215 - 02/14/10 08:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah! I was definitley not sure what was me tripping and what was actually there. And the lights would sometimes go crazy and then i'd still see them a little after, but I didn't know if that would of happened even if I wasn't tripping. But it was fun none the less!!

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12030317 - 02/14/10 08:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome trip report Lucy! I'm glad you had a good time. :awethumb:

Too bad about the weak hits, but don't worry, thats pretty common: strong hits are pretty rare (at least in my experience)

Sounds like you had at least a 1.5 level trip, based on your well-written trip report, but it does sound like it was a little on the light "is it working" borderline area. Hey, at least it was real acid right?

That's awesome about the rainforest sounds during the show....talk about surreal experience. Oh, almost forgot....

Quote:

Lucyinthesky said:

Anyway I had a lot of audial hallucinations (if thats what they are called?)

Its called Auditory Hallucinations....:sunny: You were pretty close! :grin:

>>> And I could totally relate to you with the enhanced/strange-sounding guitar sound....I had a similar experience: On my first Lucy trip, I had 1 hit of very strong acid, and at about hour 8 into the trip, I went for a walk in the forest of Central Oregon...As I was walking, the sound of cracking wooden twigs and crispy leaves, combined with the chriping birds and the wind rushing threw the pine trees...it sounded like trippy techno music. I should point out that I just came from a rave (where I got the hit) that was playing the strangest techno music I've ever heard....

But the weirdiest part was when I stopped for a rest, now at hour 9, I looked up at the sky, while laying down on the dirt ground, and saw the most amazing visual hallucinations of my life....I was just watching clouds go by and they were mophing into a 3-D cloud version of the Aztec Sun calendar in which fragmented layers upon layers of the stone calendar rotated onto itself, and in every direction, everything was animated and morphing into different objects....It was so amazing....and they were just clouds floating by! It was truely a mystical experience, I hope you felt something similiar...that feeling of "Awe" and wonder.

I hope your next trip has some strong hits, because thats where the amazing, life-changing experiences happen...but for a first trip, I think yours went pretty nice...:awesome::thumbup:

Oh yeah, and I was thinking of you Lucy, saying to myself...."I wonder when she's going to report back....I wonder how it went fro her first time..."

Give it Up for Lucy: both of you gals! :wink:
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

#12030879 - 02/14/10 10:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah last time I did acid I also did some mushrooms about halfway through the trip and when me and my buddy were just sitting in my car we started noticing crazy auditory hallucinations, sounded like a jet was flying above me for the next hour or whatever. And the sounds were changing, like it sounded like a jet inside of a drum..and then I'd hear other noises that sounded like shpongle songs are were very detailed and beautiful. Then I noticed everything I touched would make music and flow togeather perfectly  as well...thats when I discovered the rhythm of life and then walked over and experienced the most beautiful drum circle music hybrid experience of my life.

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

#12031889 - 02/15/10 01:53 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah it was definitly a great experience! And I can't wait to do it again with a higher dosage!

What your talking about with the clouds and the aztec calendar, I had something like that happen when I did shrooms! I was staring at the sky watching this aztec pattern spinning and I swore it was telling me the secret key to life! haha

I was definitly on the verge of tripping and it was rather irritating, like i was tittor tottering on a line and i just wanted to cross over!

I'm also in the works to get some shrooms I will totally report back on that trip when it happens!!

Both your trips sound absolutley amazing though!  :sunny:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale