Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecalishroomer
Looking For Lunatic In TheGrass!

Re: shrooms in cali? [Re: Gumby]
    #1200748 - 01/08/03 11:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

>just because there where shrooms there one year, doesn't mean they will be there the next .

Sure you and I know that, but other people might not... and theres always a chance that law enforcemnt will get a hold of the location and try to bust people. We're trying to prevent two things with the no specific locations rule:

1. We don't want people to go to jail because the cops found the location on the internet and decided to go there and bust people.

2. We don't want to encourage laziness. Mushroom hunting is no free ride, you've gotta learn. There's nothing I hate more then when someone comes to the boards with no intentions of learning and asks where they can find "teh magik b00merz." Laziness/ignorance is never something that should be encouraged.

i never thought about the law enforcment end of it, and i do agree with that. BUT, i dont agree with the idea of that someone getting directions to a specific location as promoting "lazyness". fact is that everyones gotta start somewere. if giving someone directions to an area that might have what there looking for is giving away the "stash", then i tell ya what, whomever gave them the directions is one dumb ass dude (or dudette). you can give someone a location to start to look without giving up your favorite spot, and i really dont think it involves them being lazy. if they want to drive 100 to 1000 miles to sqeeze in on a specific spot, more power to them. the way i see it is how do they even know that you gave them the RIGHT spot. and another thing. ill tell ya, if law enforcments stupid enough to spend the countless man hours and hard cash it would take to run someone down,stake out an area (possibly to sit for weeks) in hopes that there might be someone come in there and they might possibly find a few mushrooms that might not even contain enough of any substance to even be considered an infraction much less a misdemeanor, more power to them i like to see them waste there time. i think it would be really super hard for any enforcment agency to prove that the stuff you collected was not mis-identified by you in the first place, and it would really be hard for them to convict you anyway.theres been several cases here in california (we are one of the strictest) were people have been busted with quite a few at one time with charges having to be dropped because they couldnt prove intent. and how would they know for sure that you were even the person they were looking for anyway?....even if they were to get ahold of your isp,go to the field,ect, how could they even come close to proving that it was YOU that they were chasing anyway? now if they could somehow get you with enough in a sale or something to constitute trafficing, thats a different story.....besides, if ANYONE on heres DUMB enough to even be connected to any thing to do with there actual name, ect were anyone in any sort of law enforcment could obtain it, they deserve to be busted....

but like i said, dont take anything i say as flaming,hacking whacking ect,on anyone. this is just my opinion. there like assholes, everyones got one, and most of the time,they stink!........

although, i do have to say the rules not unreasonable at all, we DO have a prvt message system, so if you want to give someone directions, you can without being out in the open.............

;this is kewl!!.....dont pay any attention t5o me guys, when i take my "medz" i like to rant and rave a little....you guys are great!

--------------------
"The Lunatic Is In The Grass!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: shrooms in cali? [Re: calishroomer]
    #1201146 - 01/08/03 01:04 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

To see a picture of the Lunatic in the Grass go to:

http"//www.mushroomjohn.com/species.htm

mj

There is a good picture there on that page of the site.

And also a guide and locations for 55 species of magic and how to pick shrooms in the PNW from Norther Calif to BC., Canada.

Offlinecalishroomer
Looking For Lunatic In TheGrass!

Re: shrooms in cali? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1202788 - 01/09/03 01:55 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

now, heres the man to listen too. this guys been in the game alot longer than most of us put together....he is a sort of legend...( ok mj, dont get a big head...heheh)....i would recomnend checkiong his page out for the best info around.you can find out anything you need to know there.....MJ IS "THE LUNATIC IN THE GRASS!!........thanks for all the info MJ......your the man!

--------------------
"The Lunatic Is In The Grass!!"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom