Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Loc: R'lyeh
New Years Revolutions
    #1202748 - 01/09/03 01:33 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

On New Years Day I met a Chaos Lord* out back of my apartment building when I took out the party trash. He was going through the dumpster with an intense sort of energy.

I asked him what he saw for the future and he said he figured ?we?ve got about a decade left to go before crunch time.? Which is as tight a way of talking about the eschaton as possible. Crunch Time. The Crunch of Time. Concrescence. Time, not as a fluid, but as peanut brittle. Fractal peanut brittle. We all know the taste of it. It?s nuts!

The Chaos Lord spoke Spanish AND Cree. And English, of course, else I wouldn?t have understood him. Drove a hard line in Metaphor, too.

He talked of the trees, or perhaps the Tree, the World-Tree, Axis Mundi, Yggdrasil, whatever, and how it?s always warm, even while winter rages. ?Just feel the bark and you?ll see.? And by gGod, I believed him. ?Straight snow-melt water?ll kill ya ?ventually. No nourishment. Mix a little sap with the water you melt down from snow. Dig into the tree as far as you can and drain off the sap. Smash it with a rock if you have to.?

Smash it with a rock if you have to. Christ.

He then proceeded to draw diagrams in the snow for me, illustrating various survival methods. I have forgotten these and the snow has since melted. But somewhen I know and in fact am surviving quite nicely, drinking holy Tree-water and munching on scavenged ideas in my ice shelter...

I gave him a big sweater, a scarf from the Gap that I hated, a thermal coffee travel mug and an unopened tin of mixed nuts.

Then I went inside and fell over in astonishment.

Happy New Year, y?all!

the Landotter

* not to be confused with the Lords of Misrule, gentle reader. Their respective ?hoods are far removed in the continuum.

--------------------
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: New Years Revolutions [Re: the_Landotter]
    #1202915 - 01/09/03 03:04 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

In its genre ( I hate that word) this is the inarguable best I have seen in this forum.

I would rate it a ten if I could.

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Re: New Years Revolutions [Re: ]
    #1203520 - 01/09/03 07:05 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I wasn't aware that I was writing in a genre. Unless of course you mean the genre of "gonzo journalism" which might come close... what did you mean?

Also, I don't think it's worth ten boomers. Not even five. I'm gonna be all self-destructive and slash the rating. Heeheehee...

the Landotter

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1203542 - 01/09/03 07:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ya.  Your style reminds me of RAW.  Or "Hakim Bey".  Great post  :wink:.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1204603 - 01/09/03 02:24 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

What genre?  Metaphor. :wink:

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1205195 - 01/09/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

this kind of reminds me of when i was coming back from philadelphia on a bus and this muslim or some kind of guy stopped me and was like... "are you ready?"... and im like "what?" hes like "are you ready?"..."are you ready for god". "you know life is not that long you better watch out" " he knows... he knows all" "are you ready?" "hes going to come and those are who not ready *shakes his head and eyes* its not so good for them my friend" "you know what im talking about" and so im like "uhh" . he basically asked me if i knew the way of god or something and if i was ready for gods wrath, not that i knew his way or wanted to cause im not one of those "doctrinal people " or whatever, but it was kind of odd. he sounded and looked so ominous, i couldnt tell if he was just some crazy kind of cultish weird christian middle eastern sect of religion. he could have been a "terrorist" . but i dont know it was odd. i just felt thought of that guy when you said "chaos lord". This guy just started talking to me out of no where, when he could have easily talked to a lot of other people. maybe he thought he could teach me his ways cause i might be "young naive and vulnerable" <-- probably, but then again this guy didnt look like he belonged where he did. looked like he belonged back in the middle east.

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

#1205888 - 01/10/03 02:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"I asked him what he saw for the future and he said he figured ?we?ve got about a decade left to go before crunch time.?

Church time? HA!

You discordian lot are so far up your own arses that i cant begin to understand the naive and ignorant mentality, and nonsence.

Never fucking mind, sorry to sound dull and agressive.

As for 10 year estimate. Yes my little friends he is correct.

Now, the question i'm asking you, when you trip on mexicans, do you eve feel like your over the line into the next existance? When i first tried mexicans i felt like a larger half of me was on the other side

So what do you all recon folks? I hope you gnoms and goons have got some sence of responsibility!

Its like bavarian order used to say "Scientific use of hash produces illuminated state of mind"

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Re: New Years Revolutions [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1205899 - 01/10/03 02:24 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

First, as an aside to Mr Mushrooms ... "Dude!  Metaphor?  This really happened!"  This is, in fact, my 3rd encounter with a Chaos Lord.

:wink:

Quote:

but i dont know it was odd. i just felt thought of that guy when you said "chaos lord".  This guy just started talking to me out of no where, when he could have easily talked to a lot of other people.

Well there ya go.  That's it right there.  Not every homeless bum is a Chaos Lord and not every Chaos Lord is a homeless bum.  Sometimes they're even president.  But some homeless bums are Chaos Lords.  Most, actually.

My lady thinks its awful that I take spiritual counsel from dumpster divers.  "Only from the ones who are Chaos Lords," I say. 

--------------------

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

#1205910 - 01/10/03 02:37 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Neophilius!  Excellent non-sequiter nested within non-plussed-sequiter obscurum!  What a bizarre thing... tripping on Mexicans?  I dunno, I usually get up, dust myself off and have a few choice words with the stupid Mexican who was lying in the road, never mind this next existence bollocks!

>Church time? HA!

I really hope this is a spell error on your part.  Context!

>You discordian lot

Now wait a dern minute, I don't hold with them Discordians none at all.  Watch yer tongue, boy.

>are so far up your own arses

Course, the beauty of this position is that you can then deliciously tongue your own heart chakra, which is an amazing feeling and worth the back pain.  But then your mom walks in without knocking and oh! the embarassment!

>that i cant begin to understand the naive and ignorant mentality, and nonsence.

Can't or won't?  Well, there ya go.  In any case, the cheese stands alone.

>Never fucking mind, sorry to sound dull and agressive.

If you were sorry about sounding dull and agressive, then you'd stop sounding dull and agressive.

But I see this is one of your first posts, if not the very first, and though I am an infrequent poster, I formally welcome you Neophilius, on behalf of the other Shroomerites, to this, our odd little SPS forum.  Enjoy!

Let's Play!  :grin:

the Landotter   

--------------------

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1205924 - 01/10/03 02:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

odd little SPS forum

Jeesh, You got that right!
Oh and a message for Mr_Mushrooms > ASDA owns Tesco!

--------------------

Anonymous

#1205961 - 01/10/03 03:23 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

And you call yourself a shroomerer?

mexican its a musroom you wacky prick. psylocibin cubensis.

Maybe your not a discordian wonnabe but you sure act like one.
You now what i recon, them piss taking wankers around the net all like to call themeseves discordians but non of them actually are. But you all discordian - wonnabees have similar thinking patterns.

"non-sequiter nested within non-plussed-sequiter obscurum" this is what i'm talking about. I can target market a whole bucnh of fucking clouns like you. They think like you, they speak like you, they bend over and drop their pants just like you.
Attack of the clouns. Just go to principiadiscordia.com forums and see for yourselve. There you got mr.zenj, spoonj, lister, specky ALL 100% copy clouns of your personality your mental capacity and probable your DNA.

Like some like to say, clouns good for nothing but for dieng.

Harsh but you asked

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

#1205992 - 01/10/03 03:39 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Wow. Somebody woke up on the pre-Cambrian side of the bed this a.m.

Yeah yeah I knew what you were talking about Neo, I've grown any number of tasty Mexicans in my day, thanks v. much.

BTW, I hear they've perfected a new surgical procedure whereby you can have a gen-you-wine, bonafide, dripping-fresh-outta-the-amniotic-vats SENSE OF HUMOUR grafted right onto yer temporal lobes. You should look into it...

A little read through the Be Nice Policy might do wonders too.

So much for my greeting in good humour... later.

the Landotter

--------------------

Anonymous

#1206008 - 01/10/03 03:45 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi! Welcome to the Shroomery and SPS! :smile:

Please read the "Be Nice" policy if you haven't done so already.

Enjoy your stay! :smile:

Anonymous

#1206938 - 01/10/03 10:42 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hey hey, i'm a nice person, but when i'm being provocated (AND I WAS) i respond in a apropriate manner.

And didnt i tell you about clouns? If it wasnt for different board i would sure swear to you that it was written by one of those wacks from PD . com

"BTW, I hear they've perfected a new surgical procedure whereby you can have a gen-you-wine, bonafide, dripping-fresh-outta-the-amniotic-vats SENSE OF HUMOUR grafted right onto yer temporal lobes. You should look into it..."

Thanks for the tip

Anonymous

#1206957 - 01/10/03 10:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I have my on you.

Enjoy the forum.

Anonymous

#1206958 - 01/10/03 10:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Speaking of clouns...

Some discordians have a very crazy idea. They believe that all similar personalitys are not in fact clouns but the same being in different bodies!

What a bunch of freaks. How hard is it to realise that overpopulation drained the chromosome "flavour" levels and its simply repeating it self. If you take our mr Landotter and compare his genetics/ancestors with that of PD slickers, you would discover that they all come from the same genetic tree.

SEND IN THE CLOUNS

Anonymous

#1206965 - 01/10/03 10:50 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Fine.

I come here to talk about mushrooms, friend.

I tried mexicans for the first time in Amsterdam a while ago.

I'd like to know your magick expiriences thats what i asked but never got a reply.

Edited by Illuminatus Neophilius (01/10/03 10:52 AM)

Anonymous

#1206973 - 01/10/03 10:56 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Did you read the policy here?

I hope so.  It would be in your best interest as well as the rest of us if you did and acted in accordance with it.

No one here is going to attack you.  If you feel like pissing in this forum I suggest that you try OTD.  That's acceptable down there.  In here it isn't.

Enjoy your stay. :smile:

Anonymous

#1207761 - 01/10/03 05:19 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"Chaos Lord"

I like that :grin:

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1207773 - 01/10/03 05:24 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fine.

I come here to talk about mushrooms, friend.

I tried mexicans for the first time in Amsterdam a while ago.

I'd like to know your magick expiriences thats what i asked but never got a reply. 

If you want to talk about mushrooms, there are many other forums you could do that in.  This forum is for spirituality, philosophy, and science.  ....................

Damn that Be Nice Policy :mad:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1207781 - 01/10/03 05:28 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Would do me a favor and look the other way, just once Mr. Mushrooms,.................just once :wink:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Anonymous

Re: New Years Revolutions [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1208296 - 01/10/03 11:32 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sorry, 3eyedgod, it's my job.

I know what you mean though.  Every once in a great while I have to bite my tongue.

Thanks for abiding by the suggestion to be nice. :smile:

Anonymous

Re: New Years Revolutions *DELETED* [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1208349 - 01/11/03 01:38 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr_Mushrooms

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1208361 - 01/11/03 01:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

wow.... you feelin uppity? you should take the advice of the people here who've been here longer than you. im sure they know what the forums are for more than you do

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Re: New Years Revolutions *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #1213243 - 01/13/03 01:48 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

> Post deleted by Mr_Mushrooms

Huh? Sorry, I was away for a bit... what did Illuminatus say, Mr Mushrooms? Jesu on a tricycle, that was kinda odd.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: New Years Revolutions *DELETED* [Re: the_Landotter]
    #1213257 - 01/13/03 02:03 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Nothing offensive.
I said that i wanted to talk about spiritual state your in when you trip on mushrooms and he felt like deleting it so .. there

By the way, you wonna share with me you reasons for choosing your avatar and your location? :smirk: 

oh no, wait, i know what your gonna say, something along the lines "your not cleared for that"

Edited by Illuminatus Neophilius (01/13/03 02:04 AM)

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

#1213325 - 01/13/03 02:54 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hey! Well, I for one am glad you're still kickin' about, Neo. I like the English, even though I got kicked outta yer country once. Bitter people you have at Customs, I must say.

The avatar, as I'm sure you're already aware, is that of the Lord of Dreams, the Great Cthulhu. The location is the drowned hyper-opolis over which he rules, the mighty city-continent of R'lyeh, unfolding in fevered fractal motion from the depths of the sea and the subconscious, consuming all thought as fuel for the Supercontext and the Imagination Furnaces of the Great Old Ones.

Forget the children, Cthulhu is our future.

Neo, have you attained the 333rd degree of Anti-Masonry? Just a question...

--------------------

Anonymous

#1213336 - 01/13/03 03:00 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Speaking of Cthulhu. The corect name or better if i say pronunciation is KUTULU, take it from me.
It was Mr.Lovecraft who called it Cthulhu. And then discordian lot pickd it up.
Funny how your trash lord mentioned that we got about a decade left.
That is when this sleeping lord is due for come back.

Ask me how i know.

ps. whats up with ANTI masonry? And didnt you mean 33rd degree or you aware of full 360 degree scale?

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

#1213573 - 01/13/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

take it from me... Ask me how i know.

ps. whats up with ANTI masonry? And didnt you mean 33rd degree or you aware of full 360 degree scale?

"Take it from me, ask me how I know, and didn't you mean?"

Sorry Neo, I reject your control language. I can see your Ericksonian command structures as transparent emergent systems within your syntax. It's quite amusing. You'll find no target market here. Chaos cannot be grasped.

"There is no revolution! We refuse to even recognize the Wheel!"

Be free, little butterfly!

Nevertheless, I hope you and your elite brethren all get what you want once Time condenses. What am I saying?! Of course you'll get what you want. We'll ALL get what we want...

peace out, bro!

--------------------

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #1213628 - 01/13/03 05:24 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nevertheless, I hope you and your elite brethren all get what you want once Time condenses. What am I saying?! Of course you'll get what you want. We'll ALL get what we want...

Indubitably!

Anonymous

Re: New Years Revolutions *DELETED* [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1214188 - 01/13/03 09:22 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

oh, another eris worshiping freak decided to speak out
...nice yin yan rotation me mate

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order