Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
First Lucid Dream
    #1202080 - 01/08/03 08:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all, sorry if this doesn't flow much but my head is a little muddled now. this has had a very big impact on me and i'm still trying to process everything that went on.

some background info;
i did ecstasy for the first time on new years eve and had a wonderful time. i woke up the next day full of happiness and i seem to have carried that on all week. i've surprised myself a few times this week with things i've said or done. also; 3nights ago, i remember dreaming about a girl who i am in love with but i have never told her. she kissed me in this dream and i felt it, it was so real. this dream was so different than any other dream i'd had. i fell asleep on top of my bed last night and had the same dream then this happened afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday January 8th, 2003.

My First Lucid Dream/Out Of Body Experience.

I fell asleep somewhere around 6:30, lying on top of my bed listening to the band 'Pele'.

i woke to find an old school friend sitting at the foot of my bed speaking to me. I realised that this hallucination was something out of the ordinary and then i came to the conclusion i was dreaming.i sat up and my spirit body left my earthly body. i felt my head and body being pulled off the bed by a powerful energy, somewhat similar to my experiences with Salvia Divinorum.

i was dragged onto a shelf at the foot of my bed, lying on top of my cd player in my bedroom, curled up in the foetal position. i stretched my arms out and touched the shelf above me, the matter stuck to my hands like jelly. its stretched and pulled as i moved my hands. i put my hand through a wall in much the same way.i tried to get off the shelf and the air around me became thick and heavy and it was tough to breathe. because the air was so thick at the bottom of the room i swam through it, suspended in mid air. Brian Eno's song, 'Deep Blue Day' was playing. This song plays in the film 'Trainspotting' when Renton is swimming in the toilet.

i proceeded to push and pull objects around me. it was amazing. i became aware of my dog on the bed, which was asleep with me in reality. it was making high pitched noises. i could barely walk around my bedroom, making lots of noise and i suddenly thought it was all real, and my mum would hear me rolling around on the floor. i drank a glass of water on my desk and splashed it over my face, i felt water drip and run down my face. the dream room was essentially the same as my own. but there was soil on the floor in some parts and a tv on stand in the middle.

my bedroom is an attic room and i opened the window, i have a great view over houses and a hill with a church. there were thousands of stars in the sky, spinning like vortexs, i became aware of a familiar person sitting with me on the couch i was leaning on. i cannot recall who it was, though i knew at the time.
i got off the couch and stretched myself till i put my hands through the ceiling.

i was then outside a house, a house with no front, and it looked like there'd been an explosion or something. someone was there with me but again, i cannot recall who. i tried to jump in the air, to fly away, but i was always coming back down.

at some point i remember everything going black and i woke up immediately. i sat up and my body and mind felt tired, drained. i wasn't aching but i felt like all my energy had been sapped out of me.

This has been one of the most positive events in my life so far, it's a milestone for me. it has changed my way of thinking even more, everything was so real, even more so than the 'real' world. it felt so natural to be able to swim through the air and to push and pull matter.

mike.

ps; i am still remembering little bits of information here and there.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Re: First Lucid Dream [Re: mikey_]
    #1202088 - 01/08/03 08:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Forgot to mention this and i'm sure it is important.
i've been a heavy weed smoker for about 3-4 months now, smoking everyday with friends and alone. marijuana is said to inhibit dreaming and dream recall. this past week i havent smoked as much and the run up to this dream was probably my longest period without weed. i had also taken Vitamin B12 a few nights before. it has helped me before to enhance and recall my dreams.

also; what can i read into this lucid dream? if anything. or should i try and decipher it myself, going on my own instincts and thoughts of the dream?

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1202298 - 01/08/03 10:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe, Im in the same boat you're in... Look at the thread I started, some people gave some good advice.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1202329 - 01/08/03 10:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Your own interpretations of the dream would be the most solid. However, others may attempt to interpret things which may give you more insight into your dream.

The main thing that caught my eye was that you tried to fly and couldn't. This could mean a couple things..or nothing at all. What I suspect is something that is hindering you in waking life. Something is holding you down. Recognize it, deal with it, give it love, and transcend it. Then you will fly.

However, you are the one that is able to gain the most insight into your lucid dreams and the meaning behind them. I find my lucid dreams to be very enjoyable, and I usually always fly. I usually learn something also, sometimes not until weeks later. I consider lucid dreams to be a sort of "training ground" for 4th dimensional reality. Swimming through air.. pushing and pulling matter...controlling your environment through thoughts.. all completely natural. Next time you find yourself in that state, try different things. Think of the craziest thing you can do and do it. There are no limits.

Anonymous

#1202644 - 01/09/03 02:44 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hi! Welcome to SPS.  I can't remember you posting before in here so if you have I beg your pardon.

Please read the "Be Nice" policy if you haven't done so already.  :smile:

Enjoy your stay.

(nice dream)

OfflineDavid_Scape
Anti Genius
Male

Loc: U.S. of muthafuckin A.
    #1203144 - 01/09/03 06:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Great stuff there mikey! My first lucid dream wasnt nearly as profound. Keep lucid dreaming and Post your progress.

--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Re: First Lucid Dream [Re: David_Scape]
    #1210929 - 01/12/03 02:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The main thing that caught my eye was that you tried to fly and couldn't. This could mean a couple things..or nothing at all. What I suspect is something that is hindering you in waking life. Something is holding you down. Recognize it, deal with it, give it love, and transcend it. Then you will fly.

thanks. i was wondering that myself, i think myabe it has something to do with me applying to university this year. i don't want to go this year but everyone around me is putting pressure on me to go.  maybe once i make a final decision i will be able to rest easier.

mr. mushrooms, thanks. i've posted a few times in here though i dont think i've posted a topic before.

hello to everyone else  :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology