Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaldoSquemo
Lurker
 User Gallery

Re: language of the elves [Re: tealeaf]
    #12033252 - 02/15/10 11:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

DMT is some incredibly fantastic stuff.  I haven't blasted off in over a year...  Waiting for the right time.  I'm a little sore that I didn't explore it's effects outside immersed in nature at all.  All of my exploration was done in my home.

I was loading some DMT into my water pipe, and Levitation Nation was playing.  By the time I was loaded and ready, I took 2 hits and when I exhaled the second hit, the song broke into Periscopes of Consciousness.

As the song unfolded, so did my trip.  I closed my eyes and was soaring high above a jungle.  I came to a vast clearing in the jungle, still flying high above this scenery. There was some pyramid temple of some sort, looked Mayan to me.  I began to circle this pyramid, still flying high, until I became aware that there were thousands of people surrounding this thing, and they were dancing.  they were dancing like hell, every single one of them.  I flew over these people for some time until I became one of them.  I was right there, for real, dancing among thousands of my kind, in glorious celebration.  I gazed at the pyramid, and atop was a cloth canopy with some high priest looking guy under it.  He was chanting prayers and then using a very ornate dagger to decapitate many many many animals.  Of all kinds...  The heads of the animals began rolling down the pyramid, but they were bouncing with the music.  When I looked at the faces, my perception changed and zoomed in incredibly close to this thing, which I have since dubbed, "The Slaughterfall" and I could see that these animals were not very normal animals... they had anthropomorphised features.  almost cartoon like.        and they had ghoulish grins, smirks, winks... a whole arsenal of facial expression, but there were no sad faces, they were all twisted and smiling or sticking their tongues out in encouragement.

I transitioned back and found myself dancing among the people again...  the day became a very very dark starlight night, and I slowly came back to reality.

I was very blown away by the effects the music had over the trip...  Never had an experience like that in silence.  and honestly not sure which I prefer.  both are excellent!

Edit - don't be afraid to order from BBB.  They're still open for business.  You wont find what you're looking for if its MHRB you're after.  but BBB still needs your purchases for the stock the actually have left.

They have a real chance to fight this, but it's going to cost money.  It's a shame to hafta say that, but it's true.  What is happening to them is complete BS, and they haven't done anything illegal, but if they want to get clear of it, it's going to take expensive representation. 

all of Sloan's money was seized so if we are gonna act to stop this violation, we're gonna need to help however we can.

--------------------
-Baldo

Edited by BaldoSquemo (02/15/10 11:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: language of the elves [Re: BaldoSquemo]
    #12033897 - 02/15/10 01:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

get the lye from ebay. checked a certain shaman website and they seem to not be selling mimosa bark anymore, so huge bummer, their shit was the best bark ive ever gotten. not sure of any sources, looks like im holding onto the rest of my dmt instead of trading

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order