Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: crackawebsta]
    #12008206 - 02/11/10 12:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

crackawebsta said:
I've heard of E turning people into heartless beings.

These two kids I went to high school with, both decent and likeable guys, once took some E and ended up beating a cat to death with golf clubs in a pillow case.

To this day, if you mention it to either of them they freak out and tell you never to bring it up again.

Thats very very fucked up.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleKiefish
JuniperJones
 User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: TTT]
    #12008956 - 02/11/10 03:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TTT said:
Quote:

crackawebsta said:
I've heard of E turning people into heartless beings.

These two kids I went to high school with, both decent and likeable guys, once took some E and ended up beating a cat to death with golf clubs in a pillow case.

To this day, if you mention it to either of them they freak out and tell you never to bring it up again.

Thats very very fucked up.

Eh what goes around comes around... No, it really doesn't, hardly ever.
Just put some AIDS blood in their Kool-Aid :-)

And yes, I've seen many people turn into brain-dead assholes
from over-abusing E. Not to poo-poo on the substance.

Like, soulless eyes, no sense of subtlety or being able to
interpret emotions. Specifically with that drug. But who knows
how much of it has to do with bad cut.

--------------------

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: Kiefish]
    #12009033 - 02/11/10 03:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yea, i can't see that happening with MDMA... maybe if you get a high percentage methamphetamine cut in it, or a weird RC or something, but MDMA shouldnt be making people tense

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

InvisibleKiefish
JuniperJones
 User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: jenns_hot]
    #12009047 - 02/11/10 03:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I dunno man.

I'm about to out myself but hopefully some
old-timers would be able to help me out.

Most drugs can completely transform a percentage
of people. Usually for the worse.

A percentage, relax fuckers.

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: Kiefish]
    #12009138 - 02/11/10 03:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Real MDMA doesnt turn anyone into an asshole the pills i had wernt even MDMA they were the most cut shittiest pills in the city at the time and they where the only ones available i dont even think there was any MDMA in the pills themselves most likley BZP,caffiene and an RC

by the way im not an e-tard either after that i have only done it twice in the past 6 months

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

#12009176 - 02/11/10 03:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

hey i'm not saying it's never happened, i agree that pretty much any drug will have a crazy, adverse effect on SOMEONE but it's gotta be extremely low with just MDMA

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: jenns_hot]
    #12009213 - 02/11/10 03:46 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

with MDMA youll most likely find your self tryin rubbing soft fuzzzy things for hours while talking non-stop not being a complete prick to some mormons cause you feel like it, some drugs may make people assholes but i doubt XTC ever has its called the love drug for a reason

InvisibleKiefish
JuniperJones
 User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #12009235 - 02/11/10 03:48 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah.

I dunno dude.

Prolooooooonged use is very different from a dose.

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#12009272 - 02/11/10 03:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kiefish said:
Yeah.

I dunno dude.

Prolooooooonged use is very different from a dose.

ahh yeah prolonged use you will turn into an emotionless asshole that can no longer see social ques or the like without the drug, that iv seen happen to some of my friends once they got addicted fuckin e-tards walkin around in stupor with the distant look in there eyes, real assholes until they get there drug then its only marginaly better

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: crackawebsta]
    #12009723 - 02/11/10 04:46 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have an older sister that converted to Mormonism about 10-15 years ago.She is with the multiple wife Mormon people too! I have talked to her once in the last 10-15 years and she sounded like a stepford wife.I tried to bring up some old memories of the things that happened when I was a kid because she was really a hippy freak that watched me and my brother and would party her ass off in front of us.         

My mom told me she said"I am not going to argue with his memory" like she could just wash all the shit away and forget about it like it never happened.I am still pretty upset but have come to terms with it.I will see her again one day and will have a nice long talk with her to see what is really there,if anything is still there.

She has been involved with Mormons before in the 70's(I found out from my mom)and she has gone from Seventh Day Adventist to Baptist to catholic, and it seems she is searching for something.I just have never been close to her and she is a half sister as well. Time will tell. My mom has to go sometime, and if anything I will see her then.

She sent my mom pictures of her holding the other woman's(sister wife) baby.It is very strange to see this on the fridge.I am the most normal one in my family and I am gay and like the big bear type men.My brother is some freak that supposedly got busted for peeping tom a few years ago.My mom is a hoarder that has 12 cats and 5 dogs with the shit starting to stack up in her house.

Fuck! what a cathartic post for me.Once again! Well I have said too much already.
Ciao for now!
T-REX:aliceshocker:

P.S. Needless to say I have a negative view of fanatical religious people.My babysitters son molested my brother and I,and he and a friend broke my arm while playing in the yard. These people were devout Pentecostals.My mom and several other families trusted their kids with them because of their outspoken devotion to their religion and their wonderful and kind/nice demeanor.There is no telling how many kids were molested by that fucker.The Mom also forced tomatoes down my throat with her hand causing me to throw up on her hand.I would not eat them and she yelled at me to eat them,and when I said no she got up and grabbed them off my plate and shoved them into my mouth and down my throat.I remember these things VERY clearly.

She also sprayed me down with a water hose in the yard one time when I sat on an ant mound by mistake when I was playing outside.I started screaming their biting me and she yelled at me to take my clothes off which I did,and then she proceeded to spray me off with the hose.

So yeah I say fuck them if they come to my house.I may not do anything as extreme as the guy who spit in the book,but I will let them know a few things and be done with them very quickly.I realize this is probably not the norm for a lot of self proclaimed "christian" folks,but it was my experiences that formed the disgust I have for the whole thing.I have also done some research and know enough to form my own opinion on what I choose to believe.

--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (02/11/10 04:55 PM)

Offlinebardleyrichard
My Keyboard Got Damaged
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #12010074 - 02/11/10 05:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, that's a very interesting family you have there:stoned:
And yeah I totally understand being angry at these people if your family/life has been affected, but I can hardly even believe what the OP said he did.

--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Offlinecrackawebsta
The Near Future
Male User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12010245 - 02/11/10 06:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bardleyrichard said:
And yeah I totally understand being angry at these people if your family/life has been affected, but I can hardly even believe what the OP said he did.

why not? all I did was invite them in to chat.

--------------------

"It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Offlinebardleyrichard
My Keyboard Got Damaged
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #12010277 - 02/11/10 06:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

crackawebsta said:
Quote:

bardleyrichard said:

why not? all I did was invite them in to chat.

Wait, this isn't the thread where the OP said he took a roll and spit in the peoples' bibles?

Edit: haha I guess I meant KroniclyHigh, for some reason, I thought he was the OP, my bad crackawebsta:thumbup:

--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Edited by bardleyrichard (02/11/10 06:27 PM)

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #12010344 - 02/11/10 06:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
She is with the multiple wife Mormon people too! I have talked to her once in the last 10-15 years and she sounded like a stepford wife.

Mormons practiced polygamy when the religion was first founded, but it hasn't been accepted in over 100 years.  She must be in an offshoot of the Mormon religion.
Calling a polygamist a Mormon is like calling a protestant a Catholic.

Quote:

She also sprayed me down with a water hose in the yard one time when I sat on an ant mound by mistake when I was playing outside.I started screaming their biting me and she yelled at me to take my clothes off which I did,and then she proceeded to spray me off with the hose.

I don't understand.  If ants were biting the fuck out of me, i'd want to be sprayed with a hose, too.  Was it super powerful?

anyway, sorry to hear about those rough times, but it's good to see you made it out ok afterall.
still, i don't think you can really blame those experiences on the religion (pentecostal, specifically).  a lot of my best friends are religious, even mormon and pentecostal.  sometmies fucked up people just happen to be religious - that being said sometimes those crazy people use religion inappropriately.

--------------------

OfflineThe Todd
I...Am...Job
Male

Loc: Fuck Yeah
    #12010416 - 02/11/10 06:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I dont understand why people are jumping on you so bad. It was an asshole thing to do, but i also think its an asshole thing to show up at my door talking loony shit.  Maybe u will make one of them think twice about it before knocking on another door. Kudos to u sir.

And i dont dislike mormons or any other religious folk. I just hate them peddling that stupid shit to other folk. Atleast mormons usually seem nice tho.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #12010785 - 02/11/10 07:43 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have a problem with a religion where one man saw the 'sacred writings' and after he was done reading them angels came down and took them away so no one else could see them.  Sounds like he was eating a lot of mushrooms when that happened.... :tongue2:

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
    #12011119 - 02/11/10 08:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

JENNS_HOT;"I don't understand.  If ants were biting the fuck out of me, i'd want to be sprayed with a hose, too.  Was it super powerful?"

TREX; The water was really cold and she was yelling at me like I did a bad thing.

JENNS_HOT; "Mormons practiced polygamy when the religion was first founded, but it hasn't been accepted in over 100 years.  She must be in an offshoot of the Mormon religion.
Calling a polygamist a Mormon is like calling a protestant a Catholic."

TREX; About the mormon thing,my sister self proclaimed this to my mother calling herself a "mormon".I just go by the words I heard from my mom.

I understand that those fucked up people just happened to have been religious. I still have found over my 45 years that there is something not quite right about very devout/religious people.I have been burned by the fire of religion. :smirk:.

It does good for some people,and it does harm. A catch 22 of sorts.It is paradoxical.

--------------------

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#12011180 - 02/11/10 08:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Kroniclyhigh no wonder you're an opt-out.

Next time someone knocks on my door I'll be dressed up in a satan outfit, telling him how nice satan really is. "don't worry, he's actually not an asshole as Christians make him seem, he's a nice guy once you get to know him." I'll be saying something like that quote.

Like what Chris, I think his name is, did on jackass.

--------------------

Edited by trip forever (02/11/10 08:41 PM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: trip forever]
    #12011345 - 02/11/10 09:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

One time when Mormons came to my door I got an opportunity to put a good scare into 'em.  :evil:

Now, I really don't like Mormons in particular, Jehova's Witnesses don't exactly strike my fancy either.  I won't get into all the reasons.  Either way, I'm still polite and just say not interested.

So anyways, these two guys came to the door and knocked.  I opened it, they held out a pamphlet and said something about Jesus and yada yada yada.  I said my polite, but firm, "Not interested" and started to close the door.  One of the guys STUCK HIS FOOT IN MY DOOR JAMB, stopping the door from closing.  I stared at him for a second, then turned around and let the door swing, walking into my house.

Went to hall closet and pulled out my shotgun and a box of shells.  Came back into my living room, where they'd let themselves in.  I clubbed one with the butt of the gun until he stopped moving.  The other one was kinda frozen on his knees from pulling stuff out of his bag.  I shut the door, then dragged him into my basement.

For three brutal days I ritualistically raped him repeatedly and cut him to form various imageries on his back.  Secretly I'd been feeding his friend to him for those three days, but by the end of the third day the meat was really getting quite rotten and I think he started to figure out what was going on.  Anyhow, I'd had my jollies out of the situation, so me and the missus chopped em up.  Fed the top half to the pigs and buried the bottom half out in some swampland under an old mattress.

....Good times

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinecrackawebsta
The Near Future
Male User Gallery

Re: You're not Mormon, you're just naive, sheltered, and brainwashed [Re: circularvortex]
    #12011653 - 02/11/10 09:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

:vaped:

There ain't no assrape like a Mormon assrape:thumbup:

--------------------

"It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Community >> The Pub