Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Need some reassuring words and any advice
    #11984661 - 02/07/10 08:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well im off at college and i decided to go smoke a bowl after the game. Im pretty much a loner and am startin to feel like im havin depression.

But when i went to smoke a cop walked up on my car window while i was packin a bowl of some of the sweetest bud i have ever smoked. well i give up at this point cause he saw what i was doing.

So i am getting charged through the school and i was wondering what might happen. Have any of yall been in this situation?

I was very co-oprative, there was nothing else to do, and the cop said that would help. I looked on the schools policies, and it said i would be susspended for a semester. If that happens my parents will kill me.

This also just "grinds my gears!!" Im a good student, just got finished watching the big game and doing my homework, so i go to get high and reward myself. now im being susspended (lets hope not) for something that is not even harmful.

TOOK MY BOWL TOO!! AND MY BUD!!! SHIT!!!  :megacrankey:

But im just really goin through some hard times, mentally, I feel confused and i just dont feel like myself anymore.

Maybe this is a good thing. Will give me something else to focus on other than weed.

--------------------
I am a totally ficticious person that doesnt even exist...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: Saowen6]
    #11984681 - 02/07/10 09:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Talk to the school.  They'll have to have a case.  I would pretty much just fess up and say you're really sorry and it won't happen again.  Ask if academic probation is an option.  I got that for an underage drinking ticket on campus a few years ago and it wasn't any big thing unless you got in trouble on campus again, which I didn't.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
    #11984687 - 02/07/10 09:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Make your case, bud. Nothing more forgivable than a good student. How do they get involved anyway? It didn't happen at school so...

--------------------

OfflineEvent
Tropical Gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice *DELETED* [Re: Saowen6]
    #11984688 - 02/07/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Event

Reason for deletion: I'm an idiot

OfflineEvent
Tropical Gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: Event]
    #11984694 - 02/07/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Event said:
I'm really sorry to hear that.  I'm also in school and don't know what I'd do if that happened.  Were you on school property then?  If you have no other history, I'd be ready to use my good scholastic record as a defense.  Other then that, good vibes, if you wish to be less of a loner, lay off the weed!  I have also had that problem from time to time.  Good luck!

OfflinePlutonian
Mushroom Man
Male

#11984700 - 02/07/10 09:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:Will give me something else to focus on other than weed.

try some JWH, it's very cheap and similar to weed, better hurry before it becomes illegal :tongue:

InvisibleCycleThoughts
Researcher
Male

#11984760 - 02/07/10 09:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:
Well im off at college and i decided to go smoke a bowl after the game. Im pretty much a loner and am startin to feel like im havin depression.

But when i went to smoke a cop walked up on my car window while i was packin a bowl of some of the sweetest bud i have ever smoked. well i give up at this point cause he saw what i was doing.

So i am getting charged through the school and i was wondering what might happen. Have any of yall been in this situation?

I was very co-oprative, there was nothing else to do, and the cop said that would help. I looked on the schools policies, and it said i would be susspended for a semester. If that happens my parents will kill me.

This also just "grinds my gears!!" Im a good student, just got finished watching the big game and doing my homework, so i go to get high and reward myself. now im being susspended (lets hope not) for something that is not even harmful.

But im just really goin through some hard times, mentally, I feel confused and i just dont feel like myself anymore.

Maybe this is a good thing. Will give me something else to focus on other than weed.

Being cooperative is bullshit.  I wouldn't resist arrest and sometimes you have to do what they say, but never "cooperate" with the police.  They don't give a fuck most of the time, they lie as much as the common criminal and for what, to cause you grief cause you smoked al little pot, while they go out to the bar after work, get wasted and drive home drunk.  If a cops busting you for a little pot, do you think he gives a shit if you're cooperative?  Sometimes you don't have any options, but NEVER, EVER consent to searches or offer any information to the police, especially if you plan on getting a lawyer.

OfflineLe Muse
Stranger
Male

#11984789 - 02/07/10 09:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

What state are you in?

When I got busted at school selling acid that turned out to be fake (yeah I know I'm a fucking dumbass) I got suspended for two weeks, did an outpatient rehab program, and 75 hours of community service and I got off scott free.

--------------------

“You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.” - Chardin

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: CycleThoughts]
    #11984831 - 02/07/10 09:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

About being co oprative, I really had no choice. He saw me fondling a bud!! What was i gonna say, it was my immaginary parapalegic friends bud?? I had no choice. Sorry. And like every smoker should, i know my rights

It was on school property by a campus pd.

I have no prior run-ins with the cops. This cop was pretty nice. I could tell he really didnt give a shit but what was there to do  :shrug:

Im just hoping for the best and I will definitely use the good student card, I did pretty well last semester. Im just hoping to get probation, and my parents not to get called.

In North Carolina btw

Thanks yall

--------------------

Edited by Saowen6 (02/07/10 09:28 PM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11984859 - 02/07/10 09:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Your parents won't get called.  You're over 18 (I hope).

You'll probably be fine dude.  I know a bunch of people at my school got caught in the dorms with weed and didn't get kicked out.  Just continue cooperating and be apologetic and you'll probably be fine. :thumbup:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #11984862 - 02/07/10 09:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:

when this happened to me, but I went to jail though... I had to meet with the dean, he was actually really nice to me... I had to go to this marijuana "education" course at school, and submit to random drug tests for a year (they did it once after the first month, even the dean said after a few months they'd probably just leave me alone...but don't count on that just because I got lucky)

I can't remember what else happened, but basically everything turned out ok. I didn't lose my financial aid or anything. I don't know what anybody else in this thread has said, but your best option is to look into any similar compliance deals like random drug testing and MJ-education courses, even counseling if that helps your case

best of luck!

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: the bizzle]
    #11984887 - 02/07/10 09:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah im over 18. It would really piss me off if they called my parents, Im an adult for fucks sake.

But this is making me feel a lil bit better. We will see tommorow when i get the meeting with the dean.

--------------------

InvisibleCycleThoughts
Researcher
Male

#11984952 - 02/07/10 09:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:
About being co oprative, I really had no choice. He saw me fondling a bud!! What was i gonna say, it was my immaginary parapalegic friends bud?? I had no choice. Sorry. And like every smoker should, i know my rights

It was on school property by a campus pd.

I have no prior run-ins with the cops. This cop was pretty nice. I could tell he really didnt give a shit but what was there to do  :shrug:

Im just hoping for the best and I will definitely use the good student card, I did pretty well last semester. Im just hoping to get probation, and my parents not to get called.

In North Carolina btw

Thanks yall

I hear ya, but if the cop were really nice, he'd make you throw the weed away, not write you up for weed on a college campus.  I mean, weed & college go together like cock and balls.

OfflineMaurer

Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: Plutonian]
    #11985054 - 02/07/10 10:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

candidguy said:
Quote:

Saowen6 said:Will give me something else to focus on other than weed.

try some JWH, it's very cheap and similar to weed, better hurry before it becomes illegal :tongue:

I say don't be a junky and just try being sober as it is obvious that drugs got in your way of life.

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Maurer]
    #11985077 - 02/07/10 10:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineThaiTea
Superconnected
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hollywood, CA
Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: dr_gonz]
    #11985202 - 02/07/10 10:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yo i got busted at UVM campus for drinking 2 weeks ago, I made a post about it. anyway I feel your pain it sucks, I got 200 buck fee to pay for online courses, and I don't have the money. If i don't pay in time, i lose my license and get a 300 dollar fine! :crankey: Its so obvious that the TASP program could give a shit about my drinking habits, and they just want to make some money off of me.

--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.

Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Invisiblesmack
Observer
Male

Loc: Land of the Ice and Snow Flag
    #11985296 - 02/07/10 10:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:
About being co oprative, I really had no choice. He saw me fondling a bud!! What was i gonna say, it was my immaginary parapalegic friends bud?? I had no choice. Sorry. And like every smoker should, I know my rights

Don't know if anyone mentioned, but little tip for a situation like that: Swallow the bud.

Then again, you had a pipe so... :shrug:

--------------------
14:31

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: smack]
    #11985300 - 02/07/10 10:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

that sucks man, good luck dealing with the school and shit

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
    #11985398 - 02/07/10 11:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Marijuana Laws in NC seem to be relatively lenient. I know this is going through the school you said, so your best option is to be presentable when you meet with the Dean, bring a copy of your most recent grades (though he'll probably have access or have seen them) showing you're a good student. Don't offer to submit to random drug testing, etc but ask him what you can do to work things out.

I got arrested for drug possession on campus, much more than just a bowl and a little bud. The initial week after my arrest I was not allowed on campus, but I eventually had a meeting with a student council as well as some teacher/faculty person. They decided to let me finish out the semester there, said I wasn't allowed back for a year and some other stuff, but I was able to finish the current semester.

Good luck man, let us know how it goes.

--------------------

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: citricacidx]
    #11994662 - 02/09/10 11:17 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, well i just got a call from the campus pd and they said that they could work somethin out if i told them where i got the weed from.

I really dont know what to do right now. I want to save my ass, but at the same time i dont want the guy i bought from to get busted. Should i tell them straight up or make somethin up??

I really just dont know. I have no affiliation with my dealer (in this case) and really could care less, but my morals get in the way of this decision. At the same time it is survival of the fittest.

Plus the cops are notorious about saying they will cut you a deal and wont follow through with it, but i have some trust in my campus pd. However i wont let that get the best of me.

Opinions???

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Saowen6]
    #11994696 - 02/09/10 11:22 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
    #11994709 - 02/09/10 11:24 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, what gonz said. take it like a man. they aren't going to cut you any deals it's just intimidation tactics.

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Saowen6]
    #11994715 - 02/09/10 11:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineKillaFoRilla
Heretic
 User Gallery

#11995369 - 02/09/10 01:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry about it there little buddy!  Keep your chin up dude, its just pot. I'm sure this has happened to many of the people here and they will tell you much of the same thing:

The best thing to do is relax.  Nothing in the system happens overnight.  Giving up the people who sold to you is not cool, just say "I dunno, I got it from some chump on the street". If its only a bowl and a pipe the worst they can do is fine you and or require you to complete so many hours of NA meetings dude. 

As for your parents, maybe they will understand one day.  Its always best to be honest IMO. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and I know it will all work out. :smirk: :goodluck:

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: KillaFoRilla]
    #11995386 - 02/09/10 01:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

InvisibleCycleThoughts
Researcher
Male

#11995836 - 02/09/10 02:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Seriously, you're thinking about ratting someone out over a bowl full of weed?  Maybe if you're facing 10-20 years on trafficking, but if you're such a pussy you're going to give someone up for that.  WTF kind of deal do you think you'll get for that?  The cops are fucking lying to you.  Unless you have a lawyer with you who has a signed agreement, their word means jack shit.  If you do rat, somehow it will get back to you and your snitching reputation will haunt you for a long time, not to mention some harrasment from the "real" drug dealers.  They're the people you don't want to mess with, let alone even deal with.

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

#11995987 - 02/09/10 02:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I didnt rat anyone out. I got diciplinary probation for a year, two substance classes (actually looking foward to these, they are probably full of shit), and a 75 dollar fine. Not too bad, now i just have to deal with the parentals.

--------------------

InvisibleCycleThoughts
Researcher
Male

#11996028 - 02/09/10 02:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:
Well, I didnt rat anyone out. I got diciplinary probation for a year, two substance classes (actually looking foward to these, they are probably full of shit), and a 75 dollar fine. Not too bad, now i just have to deal with the parentals.

The cops told me your deal was 6 months probabtion, 1 substance abuse class and a $40 fine if you rolled over on the dealer.  If I were you, I totally would have ratted someone out and possibly gotten them jailtime in exchange for the $35 and 6 months probation.

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

#11996063 - 02/09/10 02:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CycleThoughts said:
Quote:

Saowen6 said:

The cops told me your deal was 6 months probabtion, 1 substance abuse class and a $40 fine if you rolled over on the dealer.  If I were you, I totally would have ratted someone out and possibly gotten them jailtime in exchange for the $35 and 6 months probation.

cant tell if your being sarcastic or not. if your being sarcastic, whats with the hostility, seriously? If you want, you can come deal with my problem. Since, apparently, you know how to so well.

--------------------

InvisibleCycleThoughts
Researcher
Male

#11996128 - 02/09/10 02:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Saowen6 said:
Quote:

CycleThoughts said:
Quote:

Saowen6 said:

cant tell if your being sarcastic or not. if your being sarcastic, whats with the hostility, seriously? If you want, you can come deal with my problem. Since, apparently, you know how to so well.

Just the idea that you were thinking of ratting someone out over the most minor of infractions pissed me off.  I certainly wouldn't trust you as a friend.  When the going gets slightly tough and you have to get a slap on the wrist, pass the buck to the next guy so he gets fucked over twice as much.  I just fucking hate people that can't take responsibility for their own shit.  If you did man up and deal with the consequences, that's good, but even the fact that you were thinking about it bums me out.

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

#11996269 - 02/09/10 03:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Okay. Well, I apologise if I offended you with my thoughts. I would have the whole shroomery chasing after me if everyone knew my thoughts.

Actually I'm not sorry.

--------------------

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #12056588 - 02/18/10 08:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I can't believe you even considered ratting out your dealer...

Being responsible for your own choice of actions is what makes you an adult. It makes me sick when people try to fob off responsibility onto substances or other people, how the fuck can anything in this world get changed if you're not willing to accept that you did something wrong (at least in the eyes of the law) and take the shit for it?

:crankey:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: Cepheus]
    #12056604 - 02/18/10 08:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

im sure you have had a thought process that would have offended someone

SO STFU!! and your a little late btdubs

--------------------

OfflineDrchemist
Prying open my third-eye.

Loc: Ottoman Empire Flag
    #12056639 - 02/18/10 08:23 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You at UNCC. That's where I be.

--------------------

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #12056686 - 02/18/10 08:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I felt the need to slate you some more.. shit I didn't realise this thread is 9 days old.. how the fuck did I get in here?

:awehigh:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Re: Need some reassuring words and any advice [Re: Cepheus]
    #12056899 - 02/18/10 09:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

no worries mane

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom