Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Gods of the major organized religions=Satan?
    #11980665 - 02/07/10 09:46 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

alright. so i dont believe in god and the devil or such religious propaganda, but in these old-world, pagan, ritualistic traditions they have this sort of evil (creepy) diety that they offer sacrifices to...

...well in the course of some recent research im doing for a project, I recognized these same practices of animal, and even mention of human sacrifice among the major organized religions.

okay, all these religions obviously have common links: christianity, judaism, islam, hinduism...even some forms of mainstream buddhism. they all have ceremonial blood sacrifices to god(s).

so...hmmm, maybe im retarded, but what kind of god demands blood sacrifices of animals, humans etc?? is this not blatant satanic ritual, or are the religioatic nuts uncommonly imperceptive? is this blood thirsty god really supposed to be....good?

in these satanic rituals, and the religious ones alike, the blood is the commodity and goes to the priests! and sometimes a portion of the flesh! this stuff is right there in religious encyclopedia, so what the fuck!

the barbarian vikings rulers did these satanic practices and drank the blood. is this real vampirism? have these anglo/angels been mythologized as gods and posed as priests? is this not the same evil that has plagued europe and much of the world for a long time?

so has anyone else noticed this creepy stuff in religion, and why do people seem so blind to these broad hints?

--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #11980674 - 02/07/10 09:49 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

old deities weren't "evil" thats just christian propaganda.

--------------------

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11980717 - 02/07/10 10:02 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

then why did they offer them blood sacrifices if they were not 'evil' in the secular sense??

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11980737 - 02/07/10 10:08 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

because they had different beliefs about the properties of blood than we do now.

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#11980948 - 02/07/10 10:50 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:
then why did they offer them blood sacrifices if they were not 'evil' in the secular sense??

Sacrifices were an honored position. They did not have as much of a phobia about death.

Imagine the energy released from a controlled sacrifice, I think they were on to something?

OfflinePureGrit
Web Masta
Male

Loc: Under the Bed
Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #11981021 - 02/07/10 11:02 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

truthfully there is no hard info on what a "Satanist" would do for worship, because no one really worships the devil. Hell even the founder of the Satanic Church Mr. Levay said so himself that he is not worshipping the devil but the idea.

--------------------
"But our trip was different. It was a classic affirmation of everything right and true and decent in the national character. It was a gross, physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country—but only for those with true grit. And we were chock full of that."

OfflineSillyBilly
Professional

Loc: Californi-eh
Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: PureGrit]
    #11981027 - 02/07/10 11:04 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

There is no evil.

--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: PureGrit]
    #11981041 - 02/07/10 11:07 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PureGrit said:
truthfully there is no hard info on what a "Satanist" would do for worship, because no one really worships the devil. Hell even the founder of the Satanic Church Mr. Levay said so himself that he is not worshipping the devil but the idea.

there a re "satanist" sects that worship the literal devil though. but yeah, lavey understood a lot of things about show bisness and religion.

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#11981048 - 02/07/10 11:09 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
Quote:

PureGrit said:

there a re "satanist" sects that worship the literal devil though. but yeah, lavey understood a lot of things about show bisness and religion.

So...What IS the devil?

:etbig:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #11981055 - 02/07/10 11:10 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

an Angel of Light

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11981102 - 02/07/10 11:16 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TeamAmerica said:
Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
Quote:

PureGrit said:

So...What IS the devil?

:etbig:

a symbol and hell is a state of being imo. the devil as a physical being is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. its a christian creation.

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: Shroomism]
    #11981107 - 02/07/10 11:17 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
an Angel of Light

Lucifer you mean...

InvisibleM.Reynolds
Capt. of Serenity
 User Gallery

Loc: Orbiting Deadwood
    #11981167 - 02/07/10 11:26 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Moses sacrificed 32 virgins to God after defeating the Midianites.

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

Re: Gods of the major organized religions=Satan? [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11981179 - 02/07/10 11:28 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

M.Reynolds said:

And God was like damn thanks Moses those were some yummy virgins...

Could you post the scripture? :etbig:

InvisibleM.Reynolds
Capt. of Serenity
 User Gallery

#11981220 - 02/07/10 11:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TeamAmerica said:
Quote:

M.Reynolds said:

Numbers 31:25 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
31:26 Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:
31:27 And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:
31:28 And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:
31:29 Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.
31:30 And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons, of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.
31:31 And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
31:32 And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
31:33 And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
31:34 And threescore and one thousand asses,
31:35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
31:36 And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
31:37 And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
31:38 And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.
31:39 And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
31:40 And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.

--------------------

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

#11981235 - 02/07/10 11:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

iknow and i heard mary supposedly sacrificed 2 turtle doves after jesus was born according to jewish law or something?? call it what you like this satanic stuff is old barbarian brutal ritual violence and the satanism is within themselves. at the center of it all is the blood and blood drinking, and whats up with that? are these vamps? is it an addiction? disorder? why is it at the center of religion that claims morality etc? its crazy stuff

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#11981255 - 02/07/10 11:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

M.Reynolds said:
Quote:

TeamAmerica said:
Quote:

M.Reynolds said:

Numbers 31:25 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
31:26 Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:
31:27 And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:
31:28 And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:
31:29 Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.
31:30 And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons, of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.
31:31 And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
31:32 And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
31:33 And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
31:34 And threescore and one thousand asses,
31:35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
31:36 And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
31:37 And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
31:38 And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.
31:39 And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
31:40 And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.

You do realize that almost all if not all of the Hebrews writing is code that would not be correctly deciphered unless you were a very knowledgeable Kabalist...

InvisibleM.Reynolds
Capt. of Serenity
 User Gallery

#11981329 - 02/07/10 11:51 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I would agree with you in many areas of the five books of Moses, but numbers is a history told by priests.

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#11981341 - 02/07/10 11:53 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:
iknow and i heard mary supposedly sacrificed 2 turtle doves after jesus was born according to jewish law or something?? call it what you like this satanic stuff is old barbarian brutal ritual violence and the satanism is within themselves. at the center of it all is the blood and blood drinking, and whats up with that? are these vamps? is it an addiction? disorder? why is it at the center of religion that claims morality etc? its crazy stuff

Quote:

M.Reynolds said:
I would agree with you in many areas of the five books of Moses, but numbers is a history told by priests.

I'm thinking it's more than just a history..

InvisibleM.Reynolds
Capt. of Serenity
 User Gallery

#11981404 - 02/07/10 12:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Judges 11:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.

11:35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.

11:36 And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

11:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.

11:38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.

11:39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,

11:40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

To rent your clothes means to tear them, which is still done when Jews mourn the dead. 
She goes to bewail her virginity because God has demanded a virgin sacrifice.

--------------------

Edited by M.Reynolds (02/07/10 12:07 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]