Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Offlineroboto212
Stranger

Re: Raw Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12364713 - 04/09/10 09:55 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

bump*

--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineroboto212
Stranger

#12364739 - 04/09/10 09:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I finally figured out how best to utilize raw cannabis for the cannabinoid receptor activation.

YOu must consume impregnated cannabis, the female which has been pollinated by the male, so as to make the complete fruit, creating the tree of life.

The EFA's, or essential fatty acids Omega 3 & 6, both found in perfect proportions for the human body, create a medium for the cannabinoids and terpenoids to bind to. This allows the cannabinoids to assimilate into the body at a healthy, natural rate, allowing the constituents to stay in your system longer. I have yet to experiment with any raw cannabis other than sensimilla, but plan to very soon.

Besides activating the cannabinoid system, which is what anandamide binds to, you are eating one of the most antioxidant rich, alkalizing foods on the planet, so your body moves to a more alkaline system, and everything functions properly.

--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

OfflineABR516
Stranger

#12366052 - 04/10/10 06:16 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

but let me get this straight...

i have to move over to a completely raw and meat free diet in order for this to work? i mean i already have what i think is a pretty good diet....better than most americans anyways...i only buy local produce and meats and i dont eat fast food or anything overprocessed...i get plenty of veggies both raw and cooked...i have also began to eat more raw nuts so if i start to eat raw cannabis will it have any effect or will it not work until i completely wipe out the meat and the cheese....even though both are naturally raised and chemical free

Offlineroboto212
Stranger

Re: Raw Cannabis [Re: ABR516]
    #12370017 - 04/10/10 10:37 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

your body will be more efficient at processing the raw impregnated cannabis if you are already eating a raw diet... cutting out anything thats cooked... but anyone can do this and experience the divine... nothing like just smoking it which is just a temporary experience.

--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Offlinefeifen
    #12372419 - 04/11/10 12:23 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

To anyone who reads this thread:

You should just cook with cannabis, it denatures it to be more readily absorbed and is more effective. You still get the benefits of ingesting the cannabis as well.

Eating it raw is simply inefficient all around, and having a completely raw diet is very unhealthy IMO :thumbup:

InvisibleRelativInteligence
 User Gallery

Re: Raw Cannabis [Re: feifen]
    #12375980 - 04/12/10 01:17 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

feifen said:
To anyone who reads this thread:

You should just cook with cannabis, it denatures it to be more readily absorbed and is more effective. You still get the benefits of ingesting the cannabis as well.

Eating it raw is simply inefficient all around, and having a completely raw diet is very unhealthy IMO :thumbup:

still tootin the efficiency horn eh?

Robo:

Your whole idea about the raw cannabis is interesting to me and I also appreciate your interest in the matter.  Though it kind of seems like you want this raw cannabis thing to work so bad, that you would incorporate any information you are presented with into your theory somehow.  What do you think?

By the way what made you switch over to the raw food diet in the first place if you dont mind me asking?

--------------------
As long as you flow with the tide of insanity, you're just another madman, as crazy as the next person. —The Future Of Humankind

This is why you don't talk to cops- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik&feature=related

Offlineroboto212
Stranger

Re: Raw Cannabis [Re: RelativInteligence]
    #12380178 - 04/12/10 06:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

because I am naturally high off eating a raw diet.... I switched to the 80/10/10 diet, by Doug Graham, which is pretty much a fruitarian diet and I feel euphoric all the time. I can meditate with ease, I have no problem running several miles to produce an endorphin high.

Its mostly about having a pure healthy body... a raw diet is always healthier than any cooked diet... some people have the will power and ability to thrive with pure energy on a fruitarian diet, but I would love to supplement raw cannabis into my diet, if not making all of my diet cannabis... which is my goal.

--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

OfflinePsychedelicWizard
The Created
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #12381021 - 04/12/10 08:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This is interesting.

I just began doing a full body detox and am becoming vegetarian.

Tomorrow i start fasting.

No more meats, fish, poultry, dairy. none of them.

I have recently decided that i will never smoke a day of my life again.
And i too believe in the vitality i am sure cannabis will bring.

After my body and mind are cleansed of toxins and my digestive tract empty of traces of meats and whatnot, i will start eating raw cannabis, impregnated, or i will get hemp seeds seperately from an online source.

Do you have any advice for me, as i am still very young and could use all the help i can get.

Also how would one go about getting their body back into shape, with a slipped disc in my lower back, just about everything i do is pretty discomforting. So do you know of any exercises that would least strain the lower back area?

Thanks

Peace&Love:pipesmoke:

--------------------
When the student is ready, the master appears.  ~Buddhist Proverb
:pipesmoke:

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
    #12386017 - 04/13/10 03:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

roboto212 said:
I finally figured out how best to utilize raw cannabis for the cannabinoid receptor activation.

YOu must consume impregnated cannabis, the female which has been pollinated by the male, so as to make the complete fruit, creating the tree of life.

The EFA's, or essential fatty acids Omega 3 & 6, both found in perfect proportions for the human body, create a medium for the cannabinoids and terpenoids to bind to. This allows the cannabinoids to assimilate into the body at a healthy, natural rate, allowing the constituents to stay in your system longer. I have yet to experiment with any raw cannabis other than sensimilla, but plan to very soon.

Besides activating the cannabinoid system, which is what anandamide binds to, you are eating one of the most antioxidant rich, alkalizing foods on the planet, so your body moves to a more alkaline system, and everything functions properly.

Could you tell me, please, what your source is for this info?  Thanks in advance.

OfflineMicahSahara
Stranger
    #17348095 - 12/07/12 01:44 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have been doin the exact same for a few years now. I am a 22 year old female living in London UK, I have been longing for a tropical living environment for so long now. I know it will enhance my experience on raw foods and cannabis. I used to smoke but do not enjoy the 'high' any more in comparison with eating cannabis raw. Its amazing to hear your story and I agree totally with your belief that raw ganja enables true enlightenment.. peace, love and blessings. Hope to connect with you soon x x x

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: Raw Cannabis [Re: MicahSahara]
    #17348580 - 12/07/12 06:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules