Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleykk
re-member

I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research!
    #1197732 - 01/07/03 11:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Cheers!
Well, I'll participate in a psilocybin-test of some sort. It is being conducted by a university in Switzerland. Eventhough Switzerland got all tuff about mushroom-laws, for research they've got the juice. This particular juice being pills containing a certain amount of mg psilocybin. The test is a three day thing, one day every two weeks. The pills will be consumed at 10am. One time I'll get a placebo, which I hope I'll recognize as such, another time a medium-weak dosage and another time a medium-strong one. Obviously I'll have no clue what I'm gonna be in for when. Which is kinda weird. I'll try to manage. I'll get you guys the exact dosages, it'll probably be of interest.

I went to the place where I'm gonna be tripping the other day to talk to these people and get everything explained to me. They all seem really nice and they also seem to know what they are doing. It's not people walking around in coats watching every step I make and taking notes, rather laid-back friendly people that all did the experiment themselves. I'll mainly be in a room with a bed, a cd-player and such. However I may go outside if I feel like it.

The experiment itself consists of three tests taking about 10 minutes each.
1. I get some headphones and a sound will be played. I'll have to estimate the length of it.
2. Some memory test: various squares over a computer screen, flashing in a certain order and I have to remember the order.
3. I put on some weird lcd-screen goggles, which flash in a frequency synchronized to the computer screen. There'll be horizontal and vertical lines constantly changing, I'll have to say when I see which.

I get paid for it as well. I know this sounds like a dream come true to some of you. I too knew I just had to do it. Cause even if things shouldn't go as planned, it'll make for a damn fine story. However, some nervousness remains. It's been a while since I tripped last and it'll be quite a surreal setting. I feel that these people know how to help me stay calm in case it gets weird and if all else fails, they do have valium handy which supposedly really helps to cope.

I'm really stoked though that I get the chance to sample pure psilocybin, something you won't find on the street. It's gonna be interesting to compare effects. They told me that people usually reported more colorful trips on pure psilocybin as opposed to shrooms.

I'll probably find out soon enough. In 2 days that is.
So, people of the shroomery, whip out those comments, tips and the like. As I said, I'm a little nervous about it, so I'd really appreciate some advice/support. Eh.

ykk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: ykk]
    #1197786 - 01/07/03 11:29 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

GOOD GOD SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: 

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #1197794 - 01/07/03 11:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

congrats - not everyday an academic institute supllys your trippin :smile:

a growin original

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #1197856 - 01/07/03 11:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Where do you apply for stuff like that? And why did they pick you?

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #1198281 - 01/07/03 02:29 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

:shocked:  :smile:  :laugh:

cool! Sure would like to taste some of that synth psilocybin.

When you were selected were they aware you used mushies recreationally?

Please post your trip reports here!

Good Luck! 

Edited by esin (01/07/03 02:35 PM)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1198346 - 01/07/03 03:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Wow that's really interesting, and it sounds like a lot of fun.  I'm sure you'll be able to distinguish between the placebo and the real thing.  An hallucinogenic experience isn't exactly mild :wink:

As far as tips, just enjoy yourself.  Sounds like you're set.  I myself usually keep some diazepam (valium) on hand in the event that my trips go awry, but I haven't needed 'em yet :cool:

Do you get to bring your own CDs, or do they supply the music?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1199276 - 01/07/03 11:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Holy fucking shit.

I really need to find out how you got picked for this.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblephreakyzen
My God is anAwesome God

Loc: Under the sea
    #1199711 - 01/08/03 05:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Are you sure psilocybin is all that is in these pills? I am not trying scare you but I would read everything you sign.

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

Loc: space is the place...
    #1201202 - 01/08/03 01:20 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

goddam swiss... if shrub gets reelected, im fucking outta here! definitely read everything you sign. how did you get selected? good luck!! goddam swiss........

roy

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #1201489 - 01/08/03 03:08 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

try maps

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1206077 - 01/10/03 04:12 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I like the step 4. where a busty nurse rides you blindfolded and you have to tell if she is blonde, redhead, or brunette.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #1206355 - 01/10/03 06:54 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You lucky bastard :smile: that has to be the best job in world.  I look forward to hearing how it went. 

Good luck!

--------------------

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1206889 - 01/10/03 10:24 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Please do post your reports in here! Tripping in a lab setting should make for a very interesting story.

I'd watch those scientists through your bullet-proof plexi glass cage or just stare at the one way mirror! Be sure they're not up to anything sneaky. Or will they be letting you roam around

I envy you, that would be the best thing ever; but be sure, like others mentioned, to scrutinize those papers! One more thing - Claw at your face and throw yourself around the room every so often just to keep them on their toes and hold they're attention. I certinly wouldnt want to be a boring subject.  :laugh: :wink: :tongue:   

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #1208399 - 01/11/03 02:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

cheers!
sorry for taking my time to reply. anywho, i'll answer the questions in this here post and will do the trip-report (oh, and what a trip it was) in my next, as i'm quite stoned in that time they call now.$

Young but cool:
i heard about the experiment thru a lady-friend at university. and i think she saw it posted among other jobs on some blackboard. i called up the number, we talked about this and that, my drug-experiences etc. and he sent me the application, along with quite a bit of surveys about, uh, myself. self-evaluation sorta. basically they wanted to test if i'm psychologically stable enough.
then i went there to get a checkup at the doc to see if my body would go into collapse-mode on drugs. and then a personal talk with the people there and was able to check the experiments and everything. and before i knew it i found myself with a very special date on january 9.

esin:
>When you were selected were they aware you used mushies >recreationally?

you bet. along with everything else i ever consumed. eh.

geokills:
>Do you get to bring your own CDs, or do they supply the music?

i got to bring my own. brought some tibetan music, some reggae, forest for the trees, flaming lips...good stuff.

Learyfan:
>I really need to find out how you got picked for this.

eh.

phreakyzen:
>Are you sure psilocybin is all that is in these pills? I am not >trying scare you but I would read everything you sign.

yep, i'm sure. i read it all. and let me tell you, "just" psilocybin was plenty.

roygbiv:
>goddam swiss...

eh, nothing to be envious about. they used to sell shrooms in stores, now they changed the law. it's probably even tougher than where you're at. even spores are illegal right now. now weed, that's another story :grin:

Swami:

eh, my nurse wasn't a nurse really, more like a friendly trip-guide. she was from australia and real pleasant to be around. oh, and she was brunette.

TeKHeAD009:
>I'd watch those scientists through your bullet-proof plexi glass >cage or just stare at the one way mirror! Be sure they're not up >to anything sneaky. Or will they be letting you roam around

eh, wasn't anything like that. really laid back. cool people. and roaming around.

coming up: the trip-report.

ykk 

Offlinepants
Butt.
Loc: Internet
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1208761 - 01/11/03 07:02 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hurry up.

--------------------
Posting large images in sign[a]tures is not allowed.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1208830 - 01/11/03 07:37 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan:
>I really need to find out how you got picked for this.

eh. 

:laugh:

--------------------

OfflineDilauded
Sensability andrespectability

Loc: Krunkville, FL
    #1209068 - 01/11/03 09:08 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

dude, you are so god damn fortunately LUCKY

good luck,
Dilauded

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Dilauded]
    #1209228 - 01/11/03 10:09 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dude, you are so god damn fortunately LUCKY

good luck,
Dilauded

Unless he's part of the control group getting the placebo!

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Pinhead]
    #1209657 - 01/11/03 01:43 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

nah, you got it wrong. i'll be there three times. once every two weeks. once i get the placebo, once the medium and once the strong dosage.
well, i'm a little drunk now. it's about 3.40am and i'm gonna visit dreamland. when i get up tomorrow i'll smoke me a soothing blend and turn in my report.
yeah.

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #1212190 - 01/12/03 02:24 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

What was the point of the research, besides getting some lucky guy tripping?

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: valour]
    #1213902 - 01/13/03 07:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

dear folks of the shroomery,
here goes:
my first date was set last thursday, at 8.30 in the morn. wednesday evening i didn't feel good. i'm sure it had something to do with the nervousness that definitely was there, plus a common cold. i was about to blow the date off and reschedule, but opted for drinking a cold remedy and going to bed.
6.30am i got up, quite early for me. i still had a runny nose and whatnot, but felt better. i packed my backpack with cds, headphones, 2 books and my "trip-stone" (personal trip-guide-thingy).
the experiment is being conducted by the psychology-department and is set in a building at the psychiatric university-clinic. i arrived a little early and ate a LITTLE bit at the cafeteria, which was almost empty at that time.
from 8.30 till 10 i had to fill out surveys on how i felt. on nervous i put a 4 out of 5. it wasn't fear mind you, but respect for what was about to come. i was actually pretty sure i would get the placebo the first time, cause a girl i talked to who had just done the tests told me she got the placebo/middle/hard order. i also had to do the 1. round of tests once.
i can now elaborate on the tests:

1. these lcd-goggles were flickering at a very fast rate, while the computer flashed horizontal and vertical white lines in a circle one after the other real fast. this had the effect that i would see the horizontal lines with my right eye and the vertical ones with my left, but so fast that i would actually see both. however the brain "decides" what it wants to concentrate on, so i would see more horizontal lines and suddenly the vertical ones were dominant. they want to figure out if the brain does this randomly or if it has a pattern it follows. and if that rhythm changes with psilocybin.

2. a computer-animation of a ball made out of floating pixels, so you can actually see thru the rotating ball. the brain switched every 5 seconds or so and would make it look as if the ball started rotating in the other direction.

3. bunch of black squares on the screen and i had to remember the order of their blinking. up to nine.

4. i got to push a button as fast as i could, then once every guessed second, then once every 4. measured the accuracy. oh, and also tapping my "personal rhythm".

5. the last test was by some german scientists. damn it sucked, you just knew that these guys have never tripped before. i put on headphones and it would go *beeeeeeeeeeeeep*, like for 5 seks, then another beep would start which i could stop and had to make the same length of the one i just heard. this monotonous sound is funny only for so long. more of that later.

my "trip-guide", so to speak, was a nice girl from australia, who worked on the study. i really felt comfortable around her. it was her who, at 10am, gave my a little envelope with 8 tiny capsules in it.

TO BE CONTINUED...real soon actually. might smoke a little something then i'm back. oh, and please do tell: do you appreciate the details of am i going way overboard here?

ykk
[polltitle=]

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1213930 - 01/13/03 07:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

We like the details.

Send us there.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1213939 - 01/13/03 07:30 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, we like the details..... come back!!!!!  :smirk:

Offlinemix_up
Dougal

Loc: Magic Roundabout
    #1213951 - 01/13/03 07:36 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Theres no way you would not know whether you had a placebo or psilocybin.  Its not like a small undefinable feeling - but I guess you'll find out. :wink: 

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: mix_up]
    #1214540 - 01/13/03 11:33 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

so, where was i?

oh yes, i just got my envelope. well, at this point i was still convinced i would get my placebo and was ready for a pretty unspectacular day. how wrong i was i would soon find out. i looked at those 8 small capsules laying in front of me (it's always 8 for some reason i couldn't understand. even at the high dosage only about 5 contain the psilocybin). i noticed that some contained really white powder, while others where slightly off. "uh-oh," i thought, "there is no real reason they'd have different colored placebos, is there?" it was just about then when i realized i had to discard the placebo-mentality.

down the hatch they went. now THAT decision was finally over with. i put on some tibetan-buddhist music, really calming, and layed on the bed. lotsa pillows. real comfy. i started reading a book with assorted buddhist wisdom and waited for things to happen.

which turned out to not take long at all. within about 20 mins i had to lay down the book, cause things started to become fast. i was coming up. a really cool guy there had a good analogy for that phase. he said it was like getting thru customs to fly to your holiday-destination. before you can enjoy you have to go thru all this hassle.
i got a little disoriented. kinda like being drunk but wide awake. i couldn't focus on one thing for too long. oh, and i i yawned. i do that alot when coming up, it's like i wake up from the deep slumber i've been in for so long. anyway, this time it was an insane amount of yawning. my eyes got all watery and tears actually rolled down my cheek. that's alot of yawning folks.
also, every muscle in my body stretched. it wasn't unpleasant, really.

i still layed on the bed and stared at the white wall in front of me. i saw geometric patterns, but at the same time, i did not. it was as if they were painted in white on white. yet slightly glowing. i turned around and starred at the wall directly in front of me. same slightly pinkish patterns and there seemed to be some alien symbols in between "lines", which i couldn't really focus on.

my trip-guide gave me another one of those "howdoyoudo"-surveys. she was australian and couldn't really read it to me so i tried and managed at the beginning, but on page 2 things really seemed to start rolling, it was hard to make out which word corresponds with which boxes. my checkmarks started getting huge and i still couldn't hit the right box. i somehow manage to stumble thru that task.

i was then asked whether i would be able to do the first series of tests. and i was actually quite happy that i got something to do. i was, well, rolling, just floating along with the trip, and being so caught up in what's happening that i never got the time to ask myself questions like "what am i doing here?" and "is that right?", and i knew that this was good. so i was happy to get myself all tangled up with them funny experiments.

i put on the goggles and looked around me, it's all flashy because of the frequency, kinda disorienting. so i looked at the circle with the white lines. it's as if i stared into a hole in the screen. and way way back in the monitor somewhere are those lines. with a nice aura around them might i add. i had a hard time deciding when to push which button, but then again, i had every right to be confused, eh? just when that got boring i was done and got to put down the goggles. i became quite talkative, asked her all about their work and believes and whatnot.

oh, the ball animation treated me right. first of all it's confusing in a good way to have the ball change rotating-directions in front of you, while the animation itself doesn't change at all. trying to follow each pixel on its own didn't help either. eh. but thanks to psilocybin, this ball animation started to  "breath", it kept getting smaller and bigger as if it was alive. i was stoked about this and had to ask my trip-guide twice if she was sure that she didn't see this.

i was so easily distracted by everything. they had nature-posters on the walls, which suddenly became really full contrast and looked really alive. really intense colors. a good example of my attention-span would be when i got quite thirsty in between tests and grabbed my cup, noticed that it was empty, got up, somehow floated to the other end of the room (the body-effects had ceased by then, i felt really light, relieved), picked up the bottle, poured me a cup, got lost in the sparkling, put the cup down and close the bottle, all proud that i stopped pouring in time, get back on my seat and completely forget about the cup without having taken a sip  :grin:

*okay, gonna take a little break here. will get back to writing in a couple'o'mins.*

still coming up:
the memory test!
the german sound test!
ykk takes a trip outside and meets people and forces! :wink: 

Edited by ykk (01/13/03 11:34 AM)

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

#1214599 - 01/13/03 12:01 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

do you think/know if the capsules were synthesized or not? just curious... i too get the yawns, about halfway thru them tho i start to wonder if im done yawning or not... its a weird sensation happens every time i trip along with the musclestretching... and i for one (as im sure everyone else does) really admire and appreciate the detail and thoroughness that yr showing in transcribing this experience... THANKS!

roy

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: roygbiv]
    #1214737 - 01/13/03 12:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yes, i was told that this was in fact synthesized psilocybin. i'll still have to get the exact dosage they were giving me per kg bodyweight.

>and i for one (as im sure everyone else does) really admire and appreciate the >detail and thoroughness that yr showing in transcribing this experience... >THANKS!

you bet. and here we go again:

the memory test was really hard. i kept forgetting that i was supposed to remember the order in which these squares were blinking and just watched in utter amazement how them black squares kept changing size. whenever i remembered my task i wasn't too bad though. i could "connect" the blinking squares with a glowing line, which would stay for a while and i could just follow that line again. eh, i kept asking my self if that was considered cheating :grin:
as soon as my attention was drawn upon things like the plant in the room it was gone just like that.

when i had to do the rhythms i did quite well up to 2 seconds, after that i kept missing. my trip-guide told me that this was some kind of phenomenon, the brain has like a 2 second time-span of the perception of now, and then another 2 seconds now and so on and this is why it's alot harder to guess time anything over 2 secs. it was interesting though how i know was completely able to multitask. i was totally concentrated on the experiment and did my very best, while at the same time i was thinking various things real fast in some idle part  of my brain. my "personal rhythm" (i can choose the pace myself) got faster.

i was tripping quite strong. i was there, doing the experiments, but my mind floated around everywhere. till it was time for the german sound test. musta been straight from the lab. i already described the test, but you gotta know that this beep was this really annoying computer beep, that kept ringing real loud. i must admit it grabbed my attention, but not in a good way. every beep i had to duplicate was 2-9 seconds. 9 seconds people! that's a long-ass beep when time doesn't pass as fast as it used to. the first 10 or so i did good. after the 20th i was ready to put down those headphones. well, to make a LONG story short, there were 50 beeps. i was to nice to put the headphones down. but instead of being annoyed and bummed, i was annoyed and UTTERLY BEMUSED. you see, this test seemed so absolutely absurd that i just had to giggle at every beep and was like "you kidding me? another one? what the? okay, done? this is unbelie...another one?!" it was so funny while i was actually annoyed, weird mix-up of emotions. i just kept imagining these german scientists that got the chance to get data from an altered subject and so completely fucked up because they didn't KNOW what it meant to be ALTERED. anyway, i told my trip-guide and it turns out that everybody who took the test said the same thing and that she'll have a talk with certain people. brought a smile to my face, imagining how my trip-guide will give those white coats shit for fucking with me :grin:

my blood-pressure was taken several times during the experiment. blood pressure went up during the influence, which happens to everyone. anyway, you know how they bump up this thing around your arm real tight. it's quite an interesting sensation, especially if you don't really identify this arm with something that belongs to you. eh.

the bathroom was down the hall. when i went there some people from indonesia(?) were fixing the light in the hallway and talking. i listened thru the door to their talking and it sounded as if they would sing me a song. beautiful language!

i watched out the window and like a little child got curios about what's out there, yet a little unsure whether i should go among people or stay in the save haven. after some pondering i proudly announced "i wanna go outside."
and the tale about what happened when the alien left the motherhip, tomorrow you will hear.

watcha think so far?

ykk 

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #1214746 - 01/13/03 12:53 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I?ll just have to take a closer look at those black boards then :grin: 

Offlinenoth1ng
Stranger
    #1214788 - 01/13/03 01:12 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

lucky bastard...i dunno if i could handle something like that though..scientists..ew
-

OfflineISH
PsilocybianTranslationServices
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planet Earth
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: noth1ng]
    #1215042 - 01/13/03 02:40 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Way to go, That's something I always wanted to do.

How much did you get paid for doing this?

--------------------
Join The Shroomery Folding @ Home Team!

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.
- Terence McKenna, Archaic Revival

OfflineTekNut

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: ISH]
    #1215896 - 01/13/03 07:17 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, incredible thread!  Very interesting subject.  Sounds like fun to me!

Can't wait for the next episode!  :laugh:

Peace,
-MKP- 

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #1216305 - 01/14/03 01:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You have so completely drawn my attention to this thread!  I'll 2nd that great thread comment above.  I will wait eagerly for tomarrow's outside extravaganza...!  :grin: :smile: :cool: :laugh: :wink: 

--------------------

Peace!

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

#1217021 - 01/14/03 06:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

....well done... cant wait for the finale!...

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: roygbiv]
    #1217312 - 01/14/03 08:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Can't wait for the next episode........! :cool: 

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: ykk]
    #1219814 - 01/15/03 02:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: ]
    #1223832 - 01/16/03 12:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

ahoi.
took me some time to get back on el machine, you know how it goes. but alas, i'm here and shall commence with typing up what i remember about the great outdoors:

i grabbed my jacket, scarf and cap, for it was cold outside. i had a great little time putting on each of that article. on our way down the hall we passed by several people who were obviously not part of the experiment. i felt save, yet tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible, cause my pupils were basically taking up all the space, making me look as alienated as i was. when i arrived in the morning it was damn cold. now it was the same temperature (my trip-guide was freezing), but my perception changed in a way that made my reality a brisk and refreshing one. i enjoyed taking deep breaths of that delicious air. as outkast would say: so fresh, so clean. we quickly left the "campus" and walked towards the nearby forest. there was a field on the right side of the path with a couple of trees. i admired the scenery when i suddenly realized that to my amazement there were people on the trees, cutting down branches. as we walked right past a worker up in the tree i pondered why they were doing that, and before i knew it i had turned around and asked up the tree: "excuse me, i was wondering if these trees are sick or if what you are doing is normal winter-procedure". at first the guy was kinda confused to be confronted with this question, but after a few seconds his face lit up and he was more than happy to tell me about how this would actually help the trees get thru the winter. i was happy, he was happy and my australian trip-guide didn't know what to make of it all since she couldn't understand a word we were saying. must have been an awkward position to be in, knowing i'm tripping hard and not knowing if i was just getting myself into some trouble. eh, had me smile.

i admired the snow for quite some time. all the while my trip-guide was just waiting patiently next to me, like a guardian angel. i thought that was pretty cool of her. anyway, most of you probably have seen snow with enhanced vision. all these various crystalline structures, breathtaking. they say that there has never been a same-lookin snowflake twice in all of history. is that true?

anyway, colors were really intense. when i saw a brown leaf on some white snow with some green spots every now and again, i wouldn't go "oh, a brown leaf. on some half-assed snow." nope, i would melt away the borders between that leaf and its surroundings and saw the composition of it all together, making it a work of art.

right next to the forest there was a huge compost-pile with about 20 black crows just sitting on it. i could actually see a blue shimmer in their black feathers. when i approached, all of them flew away in one swoop, all except for a brown bird i didn't see before. this was one of the most beautiful moments in this trip: there were orange peels on the compost, which really stood out (i thought you weren't supposed to put orange peels in the compost, but eh). but i was blown away when i realized that these peels were composing a perfect half circle and in the middle of it -you guessed it- the brown bird, eyeing me curiously just as i was the bird. i remembered again why i honor that state of mind so much: getting flooded with abundant beauty, letting it break down the barriers between me and the world and bringing a tear of joy to me ole eye, all by watching an ordinary compost-pile. beauty really IS in everything if you look hard enough. this is why i believe that state of mind is truly sacred. or the shizznidelbingbang, for that matter.

as we walked up a little hill there was this huge tree that fell, like with roots and a good part of the hill itself now being more vertical than horizontal. i looked at the majestic roots and the stones they were still holding and contemplated. suddenly i giggled, turned to my trip-guide and said: "you know, i'm really trying hard to find some kind of big hidden meaning in this, but for however long i contemplate, at the end i always think "damn, big tree!"". in retrospect, i guess this was the big hidden meaning.

my trip-guide reminded me that it would be a good idea to slowly move back to do another round of experiments and i was cool with that. we strolled back, chatting about pyramids, brain rhythms and enlightenment.

STILL COMING UP:
ykk ventures outside once more, by himself.

i hope you all enjoyed this here episode. i'm  really getting a kick out of your comments, i admit. and from some of you i've read so much while lurking, that you are part of my own personal shroomery-celebs, without you knowing i even existed. being able to have a direct impact on your brainwaves by sharing this experience really soothes me. eh, which probably means i should post more often.  oh, and sorry for giving this post the cheesy ending it deserved :tongue:

live well,
ykk 

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #1224510 - 01/16/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

No cheesy ending there...I liked it.  Keep us updated...!!  :grin: :grin: 

--------------------

Peace!

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: doCtR_diSCreeT]
    #1224528 - 01/16/03 05:13 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, Ykk !!

I'm loving it :laugh: 

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1225319 - 01/17/03 03:12 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

:smile:  Awesome thread ykk!!!

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

#1227133 - 01/17/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

...its great man, just great... do you know if yr tripguide has ever experimented with psychedelics, or if not, now being so closely involved in it has changed her mind about trying it? just curious... and lo! with this post, he gained the ability to rate yon thread, and thus, he gives it a five...

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1231758 - 01/19/03 04:41 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Great trip reports, I too like the details; please keep 'em comming.  :cool:

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
    #1234238 - 01/20/03 12:32 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I loved the way you explained all that. Easy for me to read, get a mental picture and all that.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#1234262 - 01/20/03 12:48 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

?antastic accounts! 

I envy your position.  Keep the good stuff comin' :cool: 

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Anonymous

#1234692 - 01/20/03 04:21 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Fantastic! 

unless someone's already used that adjective :laugh:

Edited by Killjoy (01/20/03 04:24 PM)

Invisibleykk
re-member

#1239175 - 01/22/03 08:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

1001 views, yeh. so, before i even got the chance to write up the last part of the trip-report, i got the next session coming up. in exactly 12 hours i'll have ingested another 8 caps.
oh, the suspense!
will i get the placebo? was my first dosage really the medium-strong, or will there be a reality-melting surprise in store for me?
oh, the suspense!

i'll check this thread again tomorrow morning before i leave. if you have some good questions that i should ask these people, now is the time to post them.

i'm gonna get myself a bucket of sleep now.

peace&peaches

ykk

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

#1239860 - 01/22/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

as usual, cant wait for the nex installment... great thread... when its all over see if you can get an exact copy of the findings of this research for, you know, yr own "personal records" and post THAT... just an idea...

godspeed!!!!.....

roy

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1240112 - 01/22/03 01:18 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This is definitly a fun thread and I can't wait to read more.

Offlinedirk gently
enthusiast
    #1240732 - 01/22/03 05:08 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

great reports so far. thanks for sharing, ykk.

do you have any observations on how the synthetic psilocybin compares/contrasts to mushrooms? eg. very similar, more visual, physical side-effects...etc.

have a good one!

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: dirk gently]
    #1241459 - 01/23/03 12:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Maria Sabina thought the pills were exactly the same as shrooms.

--------------------

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
    #1243874 - 01/23/03 04:59 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I love reading this!!! The trip report was very well done, I cant wait to hear the next part.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #1244152 - 01/23/03 06:53 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said that this would have to be  the best thread I've ever seen here since being a member, a very good read!!  :laugh:   

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1245492 - 01/24/03 08:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I feel the need to post a thumbs-up on this thread :smile:

:cool: :smile: :cool: :laugh: :cool:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1248859 - 01/25/03 05:34 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah man this is a really good thread! Lol I can immagine how you felt during that german beeping test lol.
You should submit this to erowid.

OfflineEuphoricDreams
Stranger

#1249037 - 01/25/03 07:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Damn ykk i was just reading the entire thread, it was so fucking interesting i just couldnt look away till i got finished, cant wait to hear the end of ur magical tale.

--------------------

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

#1249204 - 01/25/03 11:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Great trip reports! I have to agree with everyone here in that this is an awsome thread. Keep us updated with the future experiments and keep up the good work!

--------------------

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #1266740 - 01/31/03 07:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you have tripped on psilocybin before I think it is important they know. Your previous experiences may affect the results of their current experiment.

Just a thought.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1266905 - 01/31/03 08:10 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Wheres the next trip report? I cant speek for everyone else, but the suspence is killing me! Its been like a week and a half.  :grin: 

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #1269779 - 02/01/03 10:48 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, come back!!!!  :frown:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Offlinetoolshroomer
smokin' all daylong..

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! *DELETED* [Re: ykk]
    #1269981 - 02/02/03 03:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by toolshroomer

Reason for deletion: Not interested in this kind of stuff any longer.

--------------------
and Viola! Mushrooms!

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: toolshroomer]
    #1270366 - 02/02/03 06:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

He's gone, brains been melted. We'll never get a trip report from him. I'll bet hes locked up in the basement under the laboratory never to tell us his story. Probably because he asked for the raw lab data and they found out he's been posting about 'them' on the Internet.  :grin:

If you look at  all his posts hes kinda got a funny posting pattern. Maybe he was just a puppet or whatever and psilocybin research really doesnt exist; it may have been a hoax, prank, joke. Just my thought, he's been gone for quite sometime. 

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

#1271005 - 02/02/03 10:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This is guy turned into an orange and is now scared someone will turn him to orange juice. His only words are *squish*squish*

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1271353 - 02/02/03 02:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hahahahaha... whatever the situation might be, it was very interesting while he lasted...

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

#1271623 - 02/02/03 03:57 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

vkk isnt a puppet.

I hope he updates again soon cuss this thread is pretty much the only reason I visit this site recently

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: moosehead]
    #1273939 - 02/03/03 09:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

some cheers to each and everyone of ya!
he, i didn't know y'all were this addicted to el thread. i apologize, withdrawal can be a bitch, so here i come with the latest fix.

moosehead:
Quote:

vkk isnt a puppet.

i knew i would get mixed up when vkk signed up. oh well. thanks for believing in me though (*hums "i'm a believer"*)

TeKHeAD009:
Quote:

If you look at all his posts hes kinda got a funny posting pattern.

in the words of the infamous eels: "life is funny, but no ha-ha funny."

Joshua:
Quote:

If you have tripped on psilocybin before I think it is important they know. Your previous experiences may affect the results of their current experiment.

i think i said this before, part of the "recruiting" was having to fill out a list of drugs i've tried, how many times each and at what intervalls. so, yeah, i guess you could say they knew i tripped before :grin:

dirk gently:
Quote:

do you have any observations on how the synthetic psilocybin compares/contrasts to mushrooms? eg. very similar, more visual, physical side-effects...etc. 

it really is very similar. it has been a while since my last shroom-trip, so i couldn't really compare details. they told me though that many people reported a more colorful trip with the synthetic.

alright, i think i cut off my first trip-report at about T+5hours. at this time i definitely was not tripping hard anymore, but i wouldn't exactly say i was down either. if i had eaten a hot pepper instead of those capsules i would now be in the state where i wouldn't have to hold my tongue under a steady stream of cold water, but still couldn't get my taste-buds to work right. mhm.

i had another break and i asked if i could go to the cafeteria to grab a snack. she looked at me and asked if i thought i could manage the great outdoors by myself and right when i said yes with a huge :grin: in my face, the corner of the room seemed to "slip" for just a split-second. she didn't seem to notice or care that my attention just switched from the talk to the completely ordinary corner and let me off.

on my way out i checked my pupils and they didn't seem to give a shit that i wasn't tripping that hard anymore. the windows to my soul were wide open.
when i walked out the door i was in complete peace with myself and everything around me. bathing in the quiet after the storm. being ripped open and absolutely vulnerable, yet not wasting a second worrying about what might come. like a sieve, letting everything pass thru.

i entered the cafeteria and stood there looking at their product-list posted behind the checkout. i was just gazing, not reading it at all, but just residing in that position because i felt really comfortable in every moment and i enjoyed standing just as much as sitting. as the say, "it's all good." i had to snap out of it though, cause i realized it would look pretty odd. i had a hard time deciding what i wanted, cause i was hungry but mr. appetite didn't say hi yet. after pondering for about 5 mins i got a green-tea and a banana. hooray!

i sat at an empty table next to a window and let myself have all the time in the world to prepare my tea. it feels good to take time for something. it reminded me that most of the times we are just kinda daydreaming our lives away, doing the things we do in auto-pilot mode while it would be so much more fun to take that damn control-stick and yank it around.

i soaked up the whole cafeteria while gently sipping on my tea. i mentioned that this research was located on the grounds of the psychiatric clinic. this proofed to be an interesting fact as i was now realizing that there were several patients sitting in the cafeteria as well. one guy caught my attention especially, he had long hair, kinda skinny, glasses and he looked so very confused, a little bit fearful, nervous maybe, but overall he really looked like all he needed was love. i know this sounds clich?, but i just knew it. picked up the vibes i guess you could say. i was this close to just walk over to this guy and say something like "hey, it's okay...etcetc" i probably would have talked about everything and nothing. and it probably would have made his day. but alas, i didn't, because i feared i might cause a scene, having still dilated pupils and talking about the unordinary.

when i left the cafeteria i quietly prayed for this guy, that he shall find love and have many joyful moments and laughters in his life. i'm not into that traditional praying at all, but i believe that if you are in tune with the cosmic change you can plant a wish, a seed in that ground in otherland and it will sooner or later manifest. eh.

i returned to my trip-guide and she took my blood-preasure once again. after that i had to fill out some questionnaires about my experience. i was listening to soul majestic (GREAT reggae-band) and enjoyed myself filling it all out, but every now and again when nobody was looking i watched the carpet, for it was still doing preetee things, eventhough not as distinct.

at 5 pm i was all done and could go home. when i waited for the train i smiled at the thought that among all those people going home today, i probably had the most to answer to the question "howasworktoday?"

you know that feeling of complete and utter relaxation you get after having been in the sauna and having showered cold, sitting in a warm room with some good food. well, i felt the same thing for my soul. i felt rejuvenated, my souls innermost had been washed with springwater and hung out in the sun.

it's good to be alive.

ykk

-coming up: the 2. day 

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1274197 - 02/03/03 10:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hurra!  :laugh:

Invisibleykk
re-member

#1274250 - 02/03/03 11:09 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you bet :laugh: 

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #1274262 - 02/03/03 11:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

:cool: :cool: This is cool.  U have good writing skills..

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1274494 - 02/03/03 12:34 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I liked the fact that you prayed for the guy, and your description about it.

:cool:

--------------------

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

#1275383 - 02/03/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, ditto

OfflineKeiko
Potential Grower
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: moosehead]
    #1287401 - 02/07/03 03:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Nice trip report.

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1300643 - 02/11/03 04:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

This is guy turned into an orange and is now scared someone will turn him to orange juice. His only words are *squish*squish*

You know what that reminds me of? A story by Edgar Allen Poe where he's describing going to a mental hospital and patients thought they were various things... the one that stands out the most in memory is the guy who thought he was a peice of cheese and offered people slices of himself.

--------------------

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1306094 - 02/13/03 02:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

As one of the 'new users on this board. I would have to say i commend your post and overall attitude towards life.

I feel like all us trippers share something in life that no one else has, unless they've extensively meditated perhaps.

I know the exact feeling you speak of with the guy in the caf, and the exact feeling you describe after being in a sauna.

If you are not a writer as of now my friend, you missed your calling. You could write magical books that open up the mind.

Also i have a little question: How much ARE you getting paid for this wonderful experiance?

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#1306097 - 02/13/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You're doomed...

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: ivi]
    #1347933 - 03/03/03 01:48 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

When is your next test-trip?

OfflineCabinFever
"Sasquatch atemy damn Shrooms"

Loc: north west
    #1351679 - 03/05/03 05:12 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

I for one have thouraly enjoyed reading your post.  I also am in tune with the others whom thought it to be very cool that you prayed for that man that your heart lead you to.  My jungle bunny and I are going to try our first experiance together in a week or so and hope to enjoy just half of the expeiance you have benifited from the shroom. Take care and Keep us posted
Waiting on the edge of my seat for more... :wink:

~The Harry One~ 

OfflineChumbler
Ultra-Newbie
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1353258 - 03/05/03 05:53 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Best. Thread. Ever.

Seriously...I've been reading for like 25mins and I can't wait for the next post!

Keep it up, YKK!!

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #1361125 - 03/09/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Wow, this thread is great. This post and YKK are worthy of a 5 shroom-rating. You have great writting skills, YKK, like the other person said, you should try writting a book. You really know how to add little details that make what you write very interesting.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Aaladorn]
    #1361477 - 03/09/03 08:16 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

great thread man keep em coming. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinemetrix
EL Pyro

Loc: keyboard
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: blaze2]
    #1364176 - 03/10/03 08:07 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

/me pokes ykk's cold, motionless body..
Stay with us man!

OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: metrix]
    #1377961 - 03/15/03 08:38 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

You should send this to Erowid, or write it up as a document to submit to the site maybe. It's an excellent read!

--------------------

Offlinecerebral gortex
Prying open my third eye.
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Patriots Nation
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Sparklehorse]
    #1429455 - 04/04/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I just spent the last hour reading this, and it was well worth it.

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: cerebral gortex]
    #1439117 - 04/08/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

excellent thread! thanks for sharing this experience.  :laugh:

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: CLuB99]
    #1441021 - 04/08/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome thread...rock on!

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1445630 - 04/10/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Damn i just read that like...forever
This guy is awesome i cant wait to read the rest!
That was worth it for shure. I wish i could do something like that..Truly is my dream! Great writing skills

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1448732 - 04/11/03 02:10 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

man you should just write a book. this could be chapter 11 and im sure all the rest would be just as amazing to read!!

all you need is love.

~Tod

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Todcasil]
    #1451172 - 04/11/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

so i guess the last trip will be placebo eh? unless they pull a fast one and give him a 5 g dose  :ooo:

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: chodamunky]
    #1451761 - 04/12/03 03:28 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, for some reason I only checked this thread for the first time today despite the mulitple pages( I do that sometimes for some reason). Great thread ykk.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1452486 - 04/12/03 12:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Those were very interesting reads, sounds like a cool experience.

OfflineRainZ
Stranger
Loc: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: jarby]
    #1456341 - 04/14/03 04:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome read, thanks for sharing.
:smile:

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: RainZ]
    #1456442 - 04/14/03 05:47 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Is this guy ever going to come back?

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: enotake2]
    #1456518 - 04/14/03 06:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think he will come back... his last post was 2months ago...

YKK!!!! update your report! :laugh: the community is waiting.......

Offlinetoolshroomer
smokin' all daylong..

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! *DELETED* [Re: Annom]
    #1457529 - 04/14/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by toolshroomer

Reason for deletion: Not interested in this kind of stuff any longer.

--------------------
and Viola! Mushrooms!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: toolshroomer]
    #1457865 - 04/14/03 05:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I sure hope he comes back... this is one of my all time favorite threads, without a doubt.  The detailed descriptions of tripping experience coupled with the users afterthoughts is fantastic!  YKK where you at, buddy?!  ... fill us in :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: geokills]
    #1458185 - 04/14/03 07:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, what's up with Ykk?

--------------------

Invisibleykk
re-member

#1462857 - 04/16/03 02:03 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

oh, people never really disappear. it's just a matter of forcing energy to materialize a self.
i'm sorry i left you hanging there, but after all, this is a thread.
so, when the current morning-now changed to the evening-now, the keyboard i'll hit.  :tongue:

last exit,
ykk 

Invisibleykk
re-member

#1464773 - 04/16/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

well, in order to actually pull off something that passes as readable, i'll have to rest my head. so tomorrow i shall update. hey, don't blame me, blame the banana.

OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
    #1468925 - 04/17/03 11:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

your cool as hell ykk, but that banana is a procrastonator

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

OfflineSirCopeAlot
PsychonaughtExtraordinaire
Loc: Nr London
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1469445 - 04/18/03 04:00 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

YKK, We cant wait to see your next posts!
Keep em coming, its a great read!
By the way, it cant be the banana's fault, I ate the banana when i was 4.

--------------------
All Hail the Planet of the Eternal Monkey

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: SirCopeAlot]
    #1470524 - 04/18/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

so, i'll try to wrap up my 2. day here. eventhough my memory is doing the fading-thing, there were some interesting aspects of the day that stuck.

same place, same time. 10 o'clock i get my chemically engineered breakfast and relax on the bed (hey, it worked before). i start flipping open alan watt's "the wisdom of insecurity" in a random fashion, reading snippets that were meant to be read by me at that time. my australian trip-sitter was doing stuff on the computer, when another character popped into the scene. he was the guy that i contacted first for the experiment, but i'd never met him personally until, well, now.

he was awright. he sat down and started talking, and my trip-guide joined in. at first, i was cool with that. chatted about this and that and after that the topic was drug-experiences.

by this time it was like t+50mins and up to now i actually thought i got the placebo. well, i was wrong, it was el mild version. it was really interesting to note the delay of action the low dose had. i guess it's obvious...
i did get the urge to breath in alot of air. i just enjoyed that feeling.
breathing...delicious....air.

as if dormant parts in my brain got out of their slumber and needed air.
or imagine those dormant parts in my brain as a newborn child, and the doctor slabs the baby a little so it starts crying, and therefore breathing. cause that's a little how i felt. i knew that there was something trying to break thru into the trip, but because of the low dose, there was enough rational mind-power in operation to do the thing it likes to do, thinking all straight. so i felt a little torn at first.

so at this point, as you can imagine, i wasn't overly concerned about carrying on a conversation in an orderly fashion. and it seemed absolutely absurd to talk about past magical experiences when i just found myself getting into one. so i wasn't talking much anymore, but that guy just started to get going and talked about the bad trips he had. thru my head went a "that's a faux-pas if i ever saw one", but pretty much i was just paralized by total disbelief. i mean, that's a no-no, right? when he talked about his bad mdma-trip, describing the anxiety and everything in great detail, i finally had him stop. it was odd. he didn't do it on purpose or anything, he just missed the tune of the moment a bit. good person, no doubt.

i took advantage of the momentum of the moment and went to the bathroom to settle in quiet.

and since i have to go to a friends place now, the past me shall reside in that bathroom until i carry on with the tale.

take the care and swing it around,
ykk

OfflineShagrat
RegolithLicker

Loc: Eastern Mordor, in Eman A...
    #1636300 - 06/16/03 12:05 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I realize that I have stumbled upon this thread in an extremely cold state, but I just wanted to let you know YKK that it is indeed the best thread I have read on here (or on any message board, for that matter).

Your experimental experience and eloquent writing skills have combined for the best trip report I've ever read. I have a friend who is considering opening his perceptual doors with mushrooms. I have tried to describe the experience for him, but have never been able to translate my altered reality into everyday speech well enough to convey the experience to him. Your reports describe the experience in a way that I wish I was able.

I will point out this thread to my friend as part of his packing for his first trip. I only hope that I am as good a guide as your Australian trip guide seemed to be.

Thanks again for the awesome trip reports!

Shagrat the happy orc

OfflineDrBonG
JTO KREW

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Shagrat]
    #1636709 - 06/16/03 04:45 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

good report n all, but alot of it didn't make any sense.. WHY would they have given you the placbo last, that wouln't be a good expericence to test whatever they were testing with the low/mid/placebo doses.

Also this went unfinished :frown: :frown:

--------------------
Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: DrBonG]
    #1637509 - 06/16/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

why give the placebo last?

I think its randomized for different people in the study - somebody ELSE got it first probably..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1670176 - 06/28/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

is that all? no more?

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

Anonymous

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: dickdeadly]
    #1673620 - 06/30/03 09:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

great thread.

very descriptive, you keep the suspense going. :smile:

But we need an update, 12 days have past,

I am going crazy. Must.. read.. more.. /(blank emotions)

peace

zerohero

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

#1845891 - 08/24/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well... guess we'll never know the rest of the story?

...where's Paul Harvey when you need him? :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1847081 - 08/24/03 11:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

incredible. the goggle test would annoy me but fuck. sign me the fuck up!!!!!!!!! holy shit i'd have the best time on that, fuckin eh.good job man. i commened you on everything about this topic except your shitty skills of keeping things up to date and satisfying all the poor people out here who want to hear the rest!! hehe. but other then that woo.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1848053 - 08/25/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

this is a very old thread, i dont think we ever found out if this dude was telling the truth either. you shouldnt reply to old ass threads.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Infrared]
    #1848441 - 08/25/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I get to partake in marijuana research.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: PDU]
    #1848555 - 08/25/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

how to you find these things?  id love to take part in some research, be it shrooms or weed or other enjoyable things :laugh:

OfflineKenny Bus
The enlightend

Loc: ontario
    #1849169 - 08/25/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

damn it if u didnt bring back this thread i wouldnt be in such anticipation and now i'll never be satisfied

--------------------
KB

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1849191 - 08/25/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iamhimheisme said:
how to you find these things?  id love to take part in some research, be it shrooms or weed or other enjoyable things :laugh: 

I have tourette's, and ive made appropriate arrangements with the appropriate people who are either going to find placing for me in an existing study, or tailor one around me, and ive finding's are as expected,will have me working with positive specialist's who will get me met pot. 

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

#1849257 - 08/25/03 06:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thats cool, do you find it helps with the tourette's?

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1850572 - 08/26/03 03:31 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It calms my ticks down, but its the only thing that calm's me down and relieve's my anxious/paranoia, and also the only thing that put's me to sleep (sleeping pills DONT work), i start smoking weed to sleep. Anxiety and insomnia, aswell as drug abuse...are common symptom';s of tourette's, and i never have major seizure's while im high :wink:

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1850676 - 08/26/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iamhimheisme said:

Look in the back of newspapers, particularly ones that cater to the college-aged and subculture crowds.  The Village Voice -always- has ads wanting people to be experimented on.  :smile:

Also, if you look at billboards in colleges, you'll sometimes find various ads.  There was one advertising for ecstacy users last semester at my college.  Too bad I didn't use ecstacy.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Sev]
    #1851746 - 08/26/03 02:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Contact MAPS...I can almost guarantee they would be happy to take your name and perhaps offer referral's if available, in your area, that is. MAPS.org.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinebansheee
Novice

Loc: where its sunny
    #1886917 - 09/05/03 10:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting to note how the story came out when the different amounts of psilocybin were administered. Lots more detail and insightfulness. True or not a great story.

--------------------
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. - Jimi Hendrix

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Infrared]
    #1887521 - 09/06/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> you shouldnt reply to old ass threads.

What the hell are you talking about?  It's great to see old threads come up -- especially ones as good as this one is.  Now let's quit the OT and just hope that ykk finds his way back someday :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisiblecactusguy
ummm?

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: geokills]
    #1888710 - 09/06/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

At the universtiy of arizona they are doing the 1st .. goverment oked testing of mushrooms "on" human beings .... tests are being run by Dr, andrew weil and students .....they are hoping to find a use for mushrooms in treating
OCD (obssesivive compulsive disorder)

Invisibleykk
re-member

#4132105 - 05/04/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

so, where was i...  :cool:
ha, i apologize to all you good people here for my sudden vanish. frankly, i don't even remember what it was that got me all tangled up and sucked up my ability to post. (---> :stoned:?)

it's sad really, cause the many of you really impacted my life in a good way. some of you are classics. responsible for so many parties in my brain, that it really is just odd i kept it a oneway street for so long.

lolage at seriousness of last paragraph :smirk:

alright, obviously the memories of the mild dose are quite faded by now, but i think nothing too exciting happened. hmpf.

remember though the one experiment where i had to look at this illusion of a spinning sphere and push a button whenever it seemed to change directions? well, here it is:

oh, funnily enough some think this is all made up, i dunno, maybe a link to the guys website who was involved in this study will make it more believable?

make sure you check out this page. some other nice illusions there.

anywho, let's see if some from back then re-stumble upon this thread.

yours truly(?),
ykk

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4134219 - 05/04/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, just read the entire thread, pretty cool, and really cool animation too

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offline33L
Stranger

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: dblaney]
    #4134951 - 05/04/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

pretty interesting thread. glad it was brought back so i could give it a read.

--------------------
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.

Philip Kindred Dick

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Loc: -
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: 33L]
    #4134982 - 05/04/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

great timing, just read all 7 pages of the thread, what was the outcome of this research?

--------------------
just think about the future.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4146356 - 05/07/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I tried staring at that animation, and it would only spin in one direction. then I stared harder at it and I saw two designs on one sphere spinning in opposite directions...

This was a cool thread, but unfortunately the best trip reports never get finished, like the "A very long walk through nature" thread.

I'm actually thinking about getting a Ph.D in neuroscience and do studies of brainwaves and consciousness. My dream would be to perform psychedelic studies, probably hook up with MAPS or something. Hopefully I could be allowed to grow my own mushrooms legally in an attempt to make a potent strain of shrooms that could be used as a standard way to manufacture psilocybin for studies.

I guess I gotta get done with my general education requirements first.. LOL! A boy can dream can't he?

Offlinembassi
Stranger
    #4146595 - 05/07/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think if you keep letting yourself feel nervous about it you might have an upsetting trip. I have always had partially-bad trips when there's something on my mind I feel uncomfortable about.

Maybe let the overseers of the experiment know that you are somewhat nervous and see if they can maybe let you get used to the surroundings of the place a bit before you even take the pill. Or get there an hour early to just hang around and try to calm yourself, talk to the people that will be helping you through this, i think that will help you become most comfortable with this. Getting to know them a little better and making sure you feel they can take care of you is very important for you to stay happy.

You did say you'd post the dosages later, but if they are low enough, you might not have to worry about such loss of reality or bodily control that you would start to panic. The higher the dose, the more reality falters, your body becomes less comfortable and out of your control, etc. Though maybe these effects will be less with the pure psilocybin pills.

Valium is also a viable option. I've heard many a trip has needed a downer (my friend had to knock herself out with trazedone) to stop some impending freak-out.

Basically, I highly advise to know EXACTLY what is going on, educate yourself as much as possible on what you will be doing, who's going to be there, what dosage etc., ANYTHING you can learn will help you feel more in control when you actually start to lose control. It will help to get yourself out of a bad trip or a cycle in which you feel uncomfortable if you can remind yourself of things you know you know and have learned before because of researching and finding out exactly what is happening at all times during your test period.

Enjoy!

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#4147052 - 05/07/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ykk said:

oh, funnily enough some think this is all made up, i dunno, maybe a link to the guys website who was involved in this study will make it more believable?

The published study would suffice for me. Ask the investigator to provide you with the reference when the study is finally published.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4147362 - 05/07/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow man, being a psychedelic test subject is my dream job, congrats!  :thumbup: :laugh: :tripping:

--------------------

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4149741 - 05/08/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

This was a cool thread, but unfortunately the best trip reports never get finished, like the "A very long walk through nature" thread.

well, i did finish the main trip on day one. the mild version truly was mild. an interesting thing to note might be that my soul felt just as rejuvinated after the mild "trip" as opposed to the more strenuous first trip. makes you think about the usefulness of really small doses for therapeutic purposes. as in: gentle rewiring, instead of brute-force with prozac or whatever it may be. anywho:

Quote:

I'm actually thinking about getting a Ph.D in neuroscience and do studies of brainwaves and consciousness. My dream would be to perform psychedelic studies, probably hook up with MAPS or something. Hopefully I could be allowed to grow my own mushrooms legally in an attempt to make a potent strain of shrooms that could be used as a standard way to manufacture psilocybin for studies.

right on, i'm studying psychology right now and will specialize in neuroscience/neuropsychology as well. that stuff can be so damn interesting that it blows your mind, which is irony as far as i'm concerned.
it's also mindblowing how little we know about the brain, eventhough to me, it seems like it would be the very fundamental base of knowledge about the world/everything/nothing.

mbassi: thanks for the concerns and tips, but the experiment happened last year. i just felt like making amends by kinda rounding the thread up, answering questions and just generally poking around the shroomery more often.

badchad: i'm emailing her right now. curious as well.

cheers

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4166081 - 05/12/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Great reports!

Is this research still going on? Are you just waiting for another session?

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleKahSol
Deffinatelystill aStranger.
Loc: Still Searching
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! *DELETED* [Re: mecreateme]
    #4166523 - 05/12/05 01:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: KahSol]
    #4168682 - 05/12/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

they'll do THC studies if they're aimed at finding the harmful effects of cannabis use, but if they bill them as research for the benefits, they are much less likely to receive grant funding.  there was an article on this once about a doctor who did a study who was rejected at first, then he just reworded the title and a made a few minor adjustments to the overview and it was given the OK.

go figure  :rolleyes:

sweet report ykk, glad someone decided to bump this thread up, had me reading for a good hour!  very cool, interesting stuff.  I hope they made some discoveries too.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: KahSol]
    #4169925 - 05/13/05 07:52 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KahSol said:

Do they even do studys in the U.S. with THC or other drugs anymore?
Or has that all been pretty much outlawed?

Yes, there is still ample research going on, although it's not always aimed at studying the effects of a drug in humans. Go to pubmed and search with the keyword: "hallucinogens". Then click the tab that says "limits" and click the drop down menu under "publication types" to where it says: "clinical trial" and you'll get a load of hits.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlinebumpoh
Bwap!
 User Gallery

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: badchad]
    #4298547 - 06/15/05 09:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Im just interested, have you used many psychedelics since the test? i remember you mentioning that you had used mushies before the test, but not for a while...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules