Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #1271005 - 02/02/03 10:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This is guy turned into an orange and is now scared someone will turn him to orange juice. His only words are *squish*squish*

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

Loc: space is the place...
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1271353 - 02/02/03 02:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hahahahaha... whatever the situation might be, it was very interesting while he lasted...

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
    #1271623 - 02/02/03 03:57 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

vkk isnt a puppet.

I hope he updates again soon cuss this thread is pretty much the only reason I visit this site recently

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: moosehead]
    #1273939 - 02/03/03 09:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

some cheers to each and everyone of ya!
he, i didn't know y'all were this addicted to el thread. i apologize, withdrawal can be a bitch, so here i come with the latest fix.

moosehead:
Quote:

vkk isnt a puppet.

i knew i would get mixed up when vkk signed up. oh well. thanks for believing in me though (*hums "i'm a believer"*)

TeKHeAD009:
Quote:

If you look at all his posts hes kinda got a funny posting pattern.

in the words of the infamous eels: "life is funny, but no ha-ha funny."

Joshua:
Quote:

If you have tripped on psilocybin before I think it is important they know. Your previous experiences may affect the results of their current experiment.

i think i said this before, part of the "recruiting" was having to fill out a list of drugs i've tried, how many times each and at what intervalls. so, yeah, i guess you could say they knew i tripped before :grin:

dirk gently:
Quote:

do you have any observations on how the synthetic psilocybin compares/contrasts to mushrooms? eg. very similar, more visual, physical side-effects...etc. 

it really is very similar. it has been a while since my last shroom-trip, so i couldn't really compare details. they told me though that many people reported a more colorful trip with the synthetic.

alright, i think i cut off my first trip-report at about T+5hours. at this time i definitely was not tripping hard anymore, but i wouldn't exactly say i was down either. if i had eaten a hot pepper instead of those capsules i would now be in the state where i wouldn't have to hold my tongue under a steady stream of cold water, but still couldn't get my taste-buds to work right. mhm.

i had another break and i asked if i could go to the cafeteria to grab a snack. she looked at me and asked if i thought i could manage the great outdoors by myself and right when i said yes with a huge :grin: in my face, the corner of the room seemed to "slip" for just a split-second. she didn't seem to notice or care that my attention just switched from the talk to the completely ordinary corner and let me off.

on my way out i checked my pupils and they didn't seem to give a shit that i wasn't tripping that hard anymore. the windows to my soul were wide open.
when i walked out the door i was in complete peace with myself and everything around me. bathing in the quiet after the storm. being ripped open and absolutely vulnerable, yet not wasting a second worrying about what might come. like a sieve, letting everything pass thru.

i entered the cafeteria and stood there looking at their product-list posted behind the checkout. i was just gazing, not reading it at all, but just residing in that position because i felt really comfortable in every moment and i enjoyed standing just as much as sitting. as the say, "it's all good." i had to snap out of it though, cause i realized it would look pretty odd. i had a hard time deciding what i wanted, cause i was hungry but mr. appetite didn't say hi yet. after pondering for about 5 mins i got a green-tea and a banana. hooray!

i sat at an empty table next to a window and let myself have all the time in the world to prepare my tea. it feels good to take time for something. it reminded me that most of the times we are just kinda daydreaming our lives away, doing the things we do in auto-pilot mode while it would be so much more fun to take that damn control-stick and yank it around.

i soaked up the whole cafeteria while gently sipping on my tea. i mentioned that this research was located on the grounds of the psychiatric clinic. this proofed to be an interesting fact as i was now realizing that there were several patients sitting in the cafeteria as well. one guy caught my attention especially, he had long hair, kinda skinny, glasses and he looked so very confused, a little bit fearful, nervous maybe, but overall he really looked like all he needed was love. i know this sounds clich?, but i just knew it. picked up the vibes i guess you could say. i was this close to just walk over to this guy and say something like "hey, it's okay...etcetc" i probably would have talked about everything and nothing. and it probably would have made his day. but alas, i didn't, because i feared i might cause a scene, having still dilated pupils and talking about the unordinary.

when i left the cafeteria i quietly prayed for this guy, that he shall find love and have many joyful moments and laughters in his life. i'm not into that traditional praying at all, but i believe that if you are in tune with the cosmic change you can plant a wish, a seed in that ground in otherland and it will sooner or later manifest. eh.

i returned to my trip-guide and she took my blood-preasure once again. after that i had to fill out some questionnaires about my experience. i was listening to soul majestic (GREAT reggae-band) and enjoyed myself filling it all out, but every now and again when nobody was looking i watched the carpet, for it was still doing preetee things, eventhough not as distinct.

at 5 pm i was all done and could go home. when i waited for the train i smiled at the thought that among all those people going home today, i probably had the most to answer to the question "howasworktoday?"

you know that feeling of complete and utter relaxation you get after having been in the sauna and having showered cold, sitting in a warm room with some good food. well, i felt the same thing for my soul. i felt rejuvenated, my souls innermost had been washed with springwater and hung out in the sun.

it's good to be alive.

ykk

-coming up: the 2. day 

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: ykk]
    #1274197 - 02/03/03 10:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hurra!  :laugh:

Invisibleykk
re-member

#1274250 - 02/03/03 11:09 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you bet :laugh: 

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #1274262 - 02/03/03 11:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

:cool: :cool: This is cool.  U have good writing skills..

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1274494 - 02/03/03 12:34 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I liked the fact that you prayed for the guy, and your description about it.

:cool:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1275383 - 02/03/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, ditto

OfflineKeiko
Potential Grower
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: moosehead]
    #1287401 - 02/07/03 03:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Nice trip report.

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1300643 - 02/11/03 04:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

This is guy turned into an orange and is now scared someone will turn him to orange juice. His only words are *squish*squish*

You know what that reminds me of? A story by Edgar Allen Poe where he's describing going to a mental hospital and patients thought they were various things... the one that stands out the most in memory is the guy who thought he was a peice of cheese and offered people slices of himself.

--------------------

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1306094 - 02/13/03 02:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

As one of the 'new users on this board. I would have to say i commend your post and overall attitude towards life.

I feel like all us trippers share something in life that no one else has, unless they've extensively meditated perhaps.

I know the exact feeling you speak of with the guy in the caf, and the exact feeling you describe after being in a sauna.

If you are not a writer as of now my friend, you missed your calling. You could write magical books that open up the mind.

Also i have a little question: How much ARE you getting paid for this wonderful experiance?

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#1306097 - 02/13/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You're doomed...

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: ivi]
    #1347933 - 03/03/03 01:48 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

When is your next test-trip?

OfflineCabinFever
"Sasquatch atemy damn Shrooms"

Loc: north west
    #1351679 - 03/05/03 05:12 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

I for one have thouraly enjoyed reading your post.  I also am in tune with the others whom thought it to be very cool that you prayed for that man that your heart lead you to.  My jungle bunny and I are going to try our first experiance together in a week or so and hope to enjoy just half of the expeiance you have benifited from the shroom. Take care and Keep us posted
Waiting on the edge of my seat for more... :wink:

~The Harry One~ 

OfflineChumbler
Ultra-Newbie
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1353258 - 03/05/03 05:53 PM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Best. Thread. Ever.

Seriously...I've been reading for like 25mins and I can't wait for the next post!

Keep it up, YKK!!

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #1361125 - 03/09/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Wow, this thread is great. This post and YKK are worthy of a 5 shroom-rating. You have great writting skills, YKK, like the other person said, you should try writting a book. You really know how to add little details that make what you write very interesting.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: Aaladorn]
    #1361477 - 03/09/03 08:16 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

great thread man keep em coming. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinemetrix
EL Pyro

Loc: keyboard
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: blaze2]
    #1364176 - 03/10/03 08:07 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

/me pokes ykk's cold, motionless body..
Stay with us man!

OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Re: I'm gonna be test-subject in psilocybin-research! [Re: metrix]
    #1377961 - 03/15/03 08:38 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

You should send this to Erowid, or write it up as a document to submit to the site maybe. It's an excellent read!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale