Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAmericanSpirit
Loose Cannon
Loc: Eschillion
Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #11958071 - 02/03/10 09:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

tony serro - I would like to apologise, admit you were right and I was wrong.

--------------------
  my website 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: AmericanSpirit]
    #11958285 - 02/03/10 10:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

pseudoephedrine is synthetic.

Some species of plants make pseudoephedrine and even methamphetamine.

Ephedra sinensis make pseudoephedrine in the bark.

Acacia berlandieri and Acacia rigidula make methamphetamine in their leaves:

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/acacia.htm

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Loc: Montreal
Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: AmericanSpirit]
    #11959920 - 02/04/10 07:16 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmericanSpirit said:

Really I don't care that much, just what if people would have believed what you said and thought methamp was the same chemical as the one in their adrenal gland, just made in a lab. Could have fucked up someone's day, it is unlikely but :shrug:

--------------------
The most thoroughly and relentlessly damned, banned, excluded, condemned, suppressed,brutalized and defamed of all Damned Things is the individual human being. The social engineers, are perpetually forcing this Damned Thing into carefully prepared blueprints and perpetually irritated that the Damned Thing will not fit into the slot assigned to it. The theologians call it a sinner and try to reform it The governor calls it a criminal and tries to punish it The psychotherapist calls it a neurotic and tries to cure it. Still, the Damned Thing will not fit into their slots. -Robert Anton Wilson

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: Diploid]
    #11960463 - 02/04/10 09:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
pseudoephedrine is synthetic.

Some species of plants make pseudoephedrine and even methamphetamine.

Ephedra sinensis make pseudoephedrine in the bark.

Acacia berlandieri and Acacia rigidula make methamphetamine in their leaves:

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/acacia.htm

there we go

much better than i could have put it

just because somthing is mad in labs does not mean it is unatural.

--------------------

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: notapillow]
    #11960485 - 02/04/10 09:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Really? Are you 100% sure of this? I always knew these plants contained various phens and trypts but I never saw amp/ meth listed.

--------------------
The most thoroughly and relentlessly damned, banned, excluded, condemned, suppressed,brutalized and defamed of all Damned Things is the individual human being. The social engineers, are perpetually forcing this Damned Thing into carefully prepared blueprints and perpetually irritated that the Damned Thing will not fit into the slot assigned to it. The theologians call it a sinner and try to reform it The governor calls it a criminal and tries to punish it The psychotherapist calls it a neurotic and tries to cure it. Still, the Damned Thing will not fit into their slots. -Robert Anton Wilson

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: tony serro]
    #11960491 - 02/04/10 09:31 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

read the link

--------------------

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: notapillow]
    #11960506 - 02/04/10 09:34 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome, but theres so many chemicals in there it would be close to impossible to do a proper extraction of just one of them, right?

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: tony serro]
    #11966998 - 02/05/10 06:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tony serro said:
Quote:

AmericanSpirit said:

Really I don't care that much, just what if people would have believed what you said and thought methamp was the same chemical as the one in their adrenal gland, just made in a lab. Could have fucked up someone's day, it is unlikely but :shrug:

Yeah! Now it throws into question that whole " over-reacting " act of yours. :grin:

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: solstice]
    #11967124 - 02/05/10 07:37 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Over reacting?!? OVER REACTING?!?! :kingcrankey: :lol: Nah I'm just joking, sorry people who talk out of their ass when it comes to science or drugs in particular really piss me off and I was in a bad mood already. But if people like me didn't snap, we'd have more of those "LSD puts holes in your brain" type rumors going around...

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#11968187 - 02/05/10 11:06 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tony serro said:
Over reacting?!? OVER REACTING?!?! :kingcrankey: :lol: Nah I'm just joking, sorry people who talk out of their ass when it comes to science or drugs in particular really piss me off and I was in a bad mood already. But if people like me didn't snap, we'd have more of those "LSD puts holes in your brain" type rumors going around...

It's a chance we have you around then! :bow2:

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: solstice]
    #11971375 - 02/05/10 06:44 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I dont know if thats sarcasm or not but I'm thrashed on k-pins and want to start a fight if it is which one is it :kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey:

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#11973911 - 02/06/10 06:48 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'll let you decide...

--------------------

OfflineLovinItMane
JustAGuy
Male

Loc: 859, 513
    #11974011 - 02/06/10 07:36 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

All I know is that I'm glad I don't have an enlarged ego anymore.. I sit down and think sometimes man I wish I had all that energy and drive, then I remember that not having an enlarged ego is far more interesting than being an asshole.  LSD <3

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Experimental research required, in the underground if not the mainstream. [Re: LovinItMane]
    #11974040 - 02/06/10 07:58 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'd like to read this, but i want to do it tomorrow and i know i'll forget if i dont post.
i apologize if im breaking a rule but damn this is really interesting stuff and i know i'll forget if its not in my threads

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]