Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

Loc: mexico
help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems
    #11963821 - 02/04/10 06:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i did an extraction this weekend on peyote(i live in mexico) and i used the clearwhitelight tech...(if your not fimiliar it's easily found using the keywords and google) i work in a university so i have acess to 100%pure lab chems and i used benzine,naoh, 37% sulfuric acid, ether and deionized water...no aluminum, no plastic as benzine disolves it...pure pyrex
evrything went great at first...5 water extractions of the 500 grs.dried peyote colleceted and conedsed into 1/2 liter and i basified with 200 grams of naoh(1/2 the peyote=1/2 naoh)as the recipe calls for a kilo a dried peyote and 400 grs. of naoh...later 1 liter of benzine was added, the emulsion was broken w hot water baths and then seperated in seperatory funels.
to the collected benzine siphonings, 75 drops of 2(acid)-1(deionized water) dropwise in phases of 25,20,15,10, finally 5 as prescribed and the mescaline crystalized beautifully and pecipitated and was filtered and collected
so far so good
as that this took almost 18 hours i decided to sleep and let the mesc dry...when i woke up in the morning my beautiful light orange crystals
had devolved into a redish-brown mud...i scooped some up and tried to eat it but puked instantly and burned my tounge so i put a little in water and it readily disolved and i tested it...PH of 1! way too low
so i mixed it with a large quanity a baking soda and water and still tripped but had some intestional stress(maybe from the high dosage, maybe from the acid?)and vomiting
i know that re-basifying w naoh will cause sulfuric salt(mildly toxic) to form...have any suggestions on salvaging the experiment?
was my assumption of 1/2 mesc, 1/2 the naoh fundamentaly wrong...or should it have been half the acid too?...is the 400 grams of naoh eqimolar to the mescaline or to the acid used... or is it irrelavent? As that i use lab chems, was the acid too strong from the get go(it doesnt specify in the tech which %was used
eventhough i have an endless suply of this sacred plant, i hate to see it wasted and am ambivilent about trying again before i work out the kinks. as that i'm new to the board, if i chose the wrong person for advice, could you please recomend someone
thanx a mescaline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: q-bert]
    #11964186 - 02/04/10 07:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:nonono:

peyote > mescaline

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: the bizzle]
    #11967836 - 02/05/10 10:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

500 grams of medicine?

dude fuk that. i would not extract 500 grams of dried medicine.... what the fuck is wrong with it the way it is?

its this type of activity that the Huichol and Researchers talk about when the gps data on peyote shrinks in huge amounts. Its a bunch of fucking drug dealers and wanna be chemists trying to make a buck on extracted mescaline by ripping medicine from the desert.

shame.

--------------------

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

#11967988 - 02/05/10 10:28 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

everyone has a right to their own opinion...even differing ones. the point in posting this was to get help not to be bitched at...i have my wife for that.
have you ever even tried peyote? i doubt it. just eating 25 buttons(i really like to fly) in and of it's self can be a traumatic experience; especially for someone who has acid reflux and a stomach ulser...not to mention that i have to teach class in the university mon-sat and the after-afects of all those other alkaloids that you so highly praise can last for up to 72 hours leaving you totally cashed for the week...mescaline will leave you at baseline in 24 hours without all the horrible insomnia
and above all else, i have spent over 3000 dollars trying to receive cuttings, seeds, and plants from a wide variety of companies around the globe only to have each and every package confiscated by corrupt mexican customs officials
did it never occur to you that someone with an endless suppy of this sacred plant had had his fill, had thouroughly experimented before going on to the next step in evolution? or did you think that everyone was like you; going into things blindly, opening their mouth without thinking, and efectivly shitting the bed at every turn?
the question is are you going to help or not? or do you even know?
P.S.i have absolutly no intention of selling this...it is for my own personal use...and before you start talking about the huicholi, my wife is huicholi

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#11968075 - 02/05/10 10:43 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You know, you really, really shouldn't be consuming peyote. It's been driven nearly to extinction by people wanting to trip.

--------------------

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11968146 - 02/05/10 10:58 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

my intrest in peyote has never been detrimental to the species...for every plant that i cut ,i plant 5 seeds in its place...i have an entire hectacre dedicated to the production and proliferation of this sacred plant...not for profit, but for love and respect of the plant and assurance of it's presence for our futre generations

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#11969358 - 02/05/10 01:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

q-bert said:
everyone has a right to their own opinion...even differing ones. the point in posting this was to get help not to be bitched at...i have my wife for that.
have you ever even tried peyote? i doubt it.

yeah im in the NAC. ive prayed with the medicine many times. 

Quote:

before you start talking about the huicholi, my wife is huicholi

shes is a lost huichol if she is with you. No real Wixxarika woman would ever let you disrespect the medicine like that.

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11969372 - 02/05/10 01:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Why should an extraction be "disrespectful"?

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#11969393 - 02/05/10 01:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Why should an extraction be "disrespectful"?

Because peyote is everything. It is the crossing of the souls.
it is perfect the way it is. To say to the peyote "you're not perfect, let me soak you in toxic solvents and extract your innards" is a great disrespect. No one i know would ever do that. Esp No Wixarikka.

Also i know hes jus another drug dealer from mexico. 500 grams is not a small bit of medicine. someone has to be ripping it in patches from the desert for that.

--------------------

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #11969421 - 02/05/10 01:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus, the guy's just trying to trip!

Who the hell are you to say he's doing it wrong?  I guess I didn't realize doing Peyote makes you snobby and self-righteous.

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#11969433 - 02/05/10 01:48 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Why? Sounds like nothing more than baseless elitism to me. Why should wanting to experience something in its purest form be disrespectful to anybody or any thing?

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#11969461 - 02/05/10 01:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Why? Sounds like nothing more than baseless elitism to me. Why should wanting to experience something in its purest form be disrespectful to anybody or any thing?

its not baseless elitism. its about how you treat things. out of respect.

this is a holy medicine. but there is a certain way you have to go about things otherwise its not beneficial. this way is not good. 500 grams could be used to run a meeting, to help a family come together and pray. Instead its gonna be used for some selfish exploitation. A sense-gratification "trip". waste.

im just telling you from experience that there is a reason why road men run NAC meetings and why Huichol marakames oversee the use of peyote by their relatives. It's because there is a right way and a wrong way, and if you fuck up with this medicine you can set yourself up with some real trouble. Trust me on this one. Ive been around this medicine for a while now and ive heard a lot of things that happen to people who are on a backwards path with this. despite what you think your opinion really means little in light of the thousands of years of traditions and different frameworks that this medicine has been placed in. There is a reason for all of that. I assure you its not a dog and pony show.

It's not just elitism or native superstition. This is my heartfelt plee that the OP stop treating this medicine like that. i can't even begin to tell you how much this upsets people in the church when peyote is abused like this.

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (02/05/10 02:01 PM)

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

#11969480 - 02/05/10 01:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you have no idea what respect is you stupid fuck...i'm not even from mexico and you surely dont know shit about my wife...stupid spun-out hippie twat and i'm not a drug dealer...but i suppose you got this info out of the psyedelic ether...come down out of the clouds...and stop lying...i had to spend years in the desert before they would even talk to me...you probally came and got ripped off by a bunch mexicans wanting to rip your tourist-ass off...and whats more is that huicholi speak huicholi or spanish or both...i highly doubt you speak either you fucking poser...and just in case you do...que te pudras pindeco, chinga tu rechingada perra de madre

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#11969557 - 02/05/10 02:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Cool the flames, now.

--------------------

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

#11969617 - 02/05/10 02:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

and just because you paid some fee to some idiot fuck that you found on the internet doesnt make you a member of jackshit...it makes you one more stupid fuck who got the wool pulled over their eyes by some opprotunist leach on the internet

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

#11969631 - 02/05/10 02:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

but does anybody have any relevent advice...or everybody out the just interested in spewing venom

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: q-bert]
    #11969678 - 02/05/10 02:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/18/10 11:09 PM)

Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
    #11969802 - 02/05/10 02:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

q-bert said:
have you ever even tried peyote? i doubt it. just eating 25 buttons(i really like to fly) in and of it's self can be a traumatic experience; especially for someone who has acid reflux and a stomach ulser...not to mention that i have to teach class in the university mon-sat and the after-afects of all those other alkaloids that you so highly praise can last for up to 72 hours leaving you totally cashed for the week...mescaline will leave you at baseline in 24 hours without all the horrible insomnia
and above all else, i have spent over 3000 dollars trying to receive cuttings, seeds, and plants from a wide variety of companies around the globe only to have each and every package confiscated by corrupt mexican customs officials
did it never occur to you that someone with an endless suppy of this sacred plant had had his fill, had thouroughly experimented before going on to the next step in evolution? or did you think that everyone was like you; going into things blindly, opening their mouth without thinking, and efectivly shitting the bed at every turn?
the question is are you going to help or not? or do you even know?
P.S.i have absolutly no intention of selling this...it is for my own personal use...and before you start talking about the huicholi, my wife is huicholi

you like me , dis regard these comment you seem to know exactly what you want , please don't get put  off by these post they mean well they have there their own options, that said
i wish i knew more about chemist too help you !
but i don't good luck with , I'm very interstate in the end results so please continue........

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: q-bert]
    #11969884 - 02/05/10 03:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/18/10 11:09 PM)

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #11969890 - 02/05/10 03:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
its not baseless elitism. its about how you treat things. out of respect.

this is a holy medicine. but there is a certain way you have to go about things otherwise its not beneficial. this way is not good. 500 grams could be used to run a meeting, to help a family come together and pray. Instead its gonna be used for some selfish exploitation. A sense-gratification "trip". waste.

im just telling you from experience that there is a reason why road men run NAC meetings and why Huichol marakames oversee the use of peyote by their relatives. It's because there is a right way and a wrong way, and if you fuck up with this medicine you can set yourself up with some real trouble. Trust me on this one. Ive been around this medicine for a while now and ive heard a lot of things that happen to people who are on a backwards path with this. despite what you think your opinion really means little in light of the thousands of years of traditions and different frameworks that this medicine has been placed in. There is a reason for all of that. I assure you its not a dog and pony show.

It's not just elitism or native superstition. This is my heartfelt plee that the OP stop treating this medicine like that. i can't even begin to tell you how much this upsets people in the church when peyote is abused like this.

Dude, you're acting just like the Christians attacking gay marriage because the Bible says it's wrong. Just replace "gay marriage" with "mescaline extraction from "Peyote" and "Bible" with "NAC."

It's a religion. Not everyone believes in it, and like it or not mescaline is the primary psychoactive chemical in peyote.

--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (02/05/10 03:01 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds