Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9044493 - 10/07/08 07:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i've had nightmares which i don't remember but they make me scream out loud. like i know i just screamed and i'm not quite awake yet but not sleeping also and it freaks me out. well not a scream but more of what nicholson does in "the shining" when he gets nightmares while dozing off on his writing desk and his wife comes to wake him up.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineasdvrg
Stranger

Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11966541 - 02/05/10 02:56 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This nightmare i had after falling alseep on acid, i thought it was kinda interesting when i woke up

i was sittin in my buddys house where i had just tripped and he and another friend of mine were there, first thing i noticed was a massive spider in front of me (i'm terrified of spiders, like a little girl ahaha). legs the size of my pinkey finger maybe, bleach white and hairy. first reaction was 'omg, fuck. dont look at it, they might notice it and try to throw it at me or something.' of coarse sense i thought that in the dream, they noticed it and 1 friend held out his hand, the spider ran up his arm with like a kind of hopping/dance move i thought was really weird, then my other friend held out his arm and let the spider run along his arm. then opened his mouth and let the spider run in,closed it, then let it run back out to prance around some more. the entire time i just sat there terrified, staring. lol thats when i woke up. thought it was kind of strange that my mind let me get away with not having to actually touch the spider or have it attack me in any way. normally nightmares go exactly to the worst thing u could think of happening at the moment

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: asdvrg]
    #11966553 - 02/05/10 03:02 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

my life

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost in Tanaris
Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: asdvrg]
    #11966557 - 02/05/10 03:03 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

asdvrg said:
This nightmare i had after falling alseep on acid, i thought it was kinda interesting when i woke up

i was sittin in my buddys house where i had just tripped and he and another friend of mine were there, first thing i noticed was a massive spider in front of me (i'm terrified of spiders, like a little girl ahaha). legs the size of my pinkey finger maybe, bleach white and hairy. first reaction was 'omg, fuck. dont look at it, they might notice it and try to throw it at me or something.' of coarse sense i thought that in the dream, they noticed it and 1 friend held out his hand, the spider ran up his arm with like a kind of hopping/dance move i thought was really weird, then my other friend held out his arm and let the spider run along his arm. then opened his mouth and let the spider run in,closed it, then let it run back out to prance around some more. the entire time i just sat there terrified, staring. lol thats when i woke up. thought it was kind of strange that my mind let me get away with not having to actually touch the spider or have it attack me in any way. normally nightmares go exactly to the worst thing u could think of happening at the moment

Hey man this thread is a year old. The reason alotta peeps around here don't like it when people post in old threads is because the conversation between the people is basically over. Some of these people probably don't even post anymore.

I made this mistake a couple times when I first got here. It's not big deal just keep an eye on the date of the thread creation.

Cheers! :awesomenod:

--------------------

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #11966558 - 02/05/10 03:05 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

man wtf how does someone even find a year old thread to post in

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: laserpig]
    #11966564 - 02/05/10 03:06 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Lmao, I think it's the "similair threads" feature at the bottom of my page. Most of the suggested threads are outdated :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #11966567 - 02/05/10 03:07 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i really very rarely remember my dreams

and i hate it when i do

they arent scary

just weird

i wish i could sleep right now.  i feel tired, but not sleep tired.  lame.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Re: Post some of your worst or most memorable nightmares [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11966572 - 02/05/10 03:09 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GetTheFuckOut said:
i really very rarely remember my dreams

and i hate it when i do

they arent scary

just weird

i wish i could sleep right now.  i feel tired, but not sleep tired.  lame.

That's pretty much the most annoying feeling for me in the world.

Why does sleep have to be so complicated dammit! :grrr:

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11966584 - 02/05/10 03:13 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

fuck it.  14 or 15 hours til band practice.  i bet if i eat a good meal i can pass the fuck out.  sleep for four hours, get up.

go to the bank

go to work

go out to lunch

have a few beers and rustle up some money

jam

drunk

now thats a plan.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom