Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: Humility]
    #11975070 - 02/06/10 12:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
Shiva's Wisdom - Violence won't solve anything.  The most violent will rise to the top.  You'll receive no accolades for killing your enemy, but shall for converting him.

Do what's hard.  Put in the work.

I'm not condoning violence. I'm actually a non-violent individual. The only thing I would like to see die is the police force, not individual cops.

Quote:

There are three ways for the powerless to respond in this situation. (1)They can passively accept their role in servile resignation. (2)They can deceive their rulers and their rulers' lackeys with a humble demeanor and servile words while robbing them behind their backs-- thus, trying to make the best of a bad situation. (3)Or they can act with full dignity and rise up against this absurd system of privilege and power and take direct action to bring it down and make real freedom and equality possible.

(1) This is not even an option.

(2) Isn't this what BBB was doing? This is what a lot of us are doing, looking for ways around and in between the rules. Unfortunately what we've just seen is that our enemies in this game are also the rule makers and referees. We can't win by playing with their own rules.

(3) The only way to change this judicial system is to destroy it completely. There is nothing worth salvaging-- one size fits all justice is worthless. If we burned all the cop shops, stripped them of their badges and guns, their riot gear and face masks-- then they become equal to us, and only then can we engage in an actual dialogue with them, where both sides are equal.

As it stands now police hold all the power in this relationship. Could the Jews have reasoned with the SS? Could the slaves have reasoned with their masters? Until the balance of power has become checked and the police force are become equal to us [not above the law, above wrong doing] then any amount of discussion is useless as it can only happen on their terms, and any decisions are their decisions.

I, for one, refuse to play their game anymore. It doesn't mean I'm planning to go kill cops, but there most definitely is a war going on-- a war against my freedom-- and if any violence is present, it has been caused by the actions of the police and politicians. Reap what ye have sown.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11975124 - 02/06/10 12:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

^ ye got that shiva fire in ye eh :minigun:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: andrewss]
    #11975259 - 02/06/10 01:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I jumped to conclusions when I saw the overturned police car on fire. 

I guess that works well enough.  I'd probably just repaint the vehicle and sell it.  All old government property could be up for auction in the new private voluntaryist society.  Then again, you could always not repaint the vehicle and drive down the road smoking weed out of a former government police vehicle still painted as such.  Sounds eye-catching.

All that aside, I'm glad to hear someone espouse a viewpoint that I so closely relate to.  I completely agree with you.  New system from the ground-up.  I'd like a voluntaryist/anarchist one in which private property and individual soverignty is the rule of law.

--------------------

Offlinersinatra13
ⓅⓈⓘⓛⓞⒸⓨⓑⓘⓃ
 User Gallery

Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: Humility]
    #11975596 - 02/06/10 01:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hey guys, i wanna see walmart get charged with

"Unlawful cultivation or distribution of controlled substances: Lysergic Acid Amide, Morning Glory Seeds,"

and

Unlawful manufacturing of controlled substances: Lysergic Acid Amide

right? damn

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: rsinatra13]
    #11975619 - 02/06/10 02:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rsinatra13 said:

"Unlawful cultivation or distribution of controlled substances: Lysergic Acid Amide, Morning Glory Seeds,"

and

right? damn

Probably not because they spray their seeds with a chemical so they won't be consumed. Like someone else mentioned bbb referred to psychedelic effects and shamanic use of their products right on their home page, he was asking for trouble.

--------------------

Offlinersinatra13
ⓅⓈⓘⓛⓞⒸⓨⓑⓘⓃ
 User Gallery

Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: muistrue]
    #11975699 - 02/06/10 02:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

rsinatra13 said:

and

right? damn

Probably not because they spray their seeds with a chemical so they won't be consumed. Like someone else mentioned bbb referred to psychedelic effects and shamanic use of their products right on their home page, he was asking for trouble.

every single thing they shipped came labeled very clearly "not for human consumption"
EVERYTHING.

and my walmart sells some untreated seeds as well :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Bouncing Bear Botanicals raided, owner charged with 8 Felonies [KS] [Re: veggie]
    #11976244 - 02/06/10 03:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I just decided that I am going to commit suicide.  This world isn't worth living in.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Bouncing Bear Botanicals raided, owner charged with 8 Felonies [KS] [Re: Society]
    #11976255 - 02/06/10 03:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Society said:
I just decided that I am going to commit suicide.  This world isn't worth living in.

What, you don't want to help us change it?

--------------------

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Bouncing Bear Botanicals raided, owner charged with 8 Felonies [KS] [Re: muistrue]
    #11976287 - 02/06/10 03:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Change, yeah right.

If we actually talked about anything that could bring about change on this website they'd just arrest us too.

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Bouncing Bear Botanicals raided, owner charged with 8 Felonies [KS] [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11976362 - 02/06/10 04:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry you guys feel that way. I don't give up that easily on anything in life.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Bouncing Bear Botanicals raided, owner charged with 8 Felonies [KS] [Re: muistrue]
    #11976445 - 02/06/10 04:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

why the fuck were they in kansas! they should've been in Oregon or Cali, a more liberal state.
not in the heart of farmville

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

OfflineAltecLansing
Trafalgar Square Pigeon Fiasco
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: NWlight]
    #11976470 - 02/06/10 04:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh damn

--------------------
I don't use jelly.

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: andrewss]
    #11976846 - 02/06/10 05:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

andrewss said:
^ ye got that shiva fire in ye eh :minigun:

It buuuuurns within me. Sometimes it is calm, sometimes it is a raging inferno. Stories like this just feed the inferno more energy.

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11978400 - 02/06/10 09:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AFAIK, he had no mescaline OR DMT.  He had cactus and MHRB....and they are NOT  illegal.

Mescaline and DMT are illegal.  It doesn't matter if the mescaline and DMT are mixed with sugar, plant matter or completely or pure.

Since San Pedro and MHRB contain controlled substances, they are controlled substances.  Unless you can find something in the CSA that says that its cool to have drugs as long as they are in plants.  I have read the CSA and I wasn't able to locate a section like that.  Hopefully you will be able to read it more carefully.

Quote:

The only way to change this judicial system is to destroy it completely.

Congress that is allowed to change the laws.

I think that would work better than destroying the whole system.

Quote:

If we burned all the cop shops, stripped them of their badges and guns, their riot gear and face masks-- then they become equal to us, and only then can we engage in an actual dialogue with them, where both sides are equal.

You can destroy the whole system if you want, I won't stop you.  But they would make a new one tomorrow that would be even less reasonable.

Quote:

every single thing they shipped came labeled very clearly "not for human consumption"
EVERYTHING.

You can put that label on a bag of crack, but that wouldn't change its legal status.

Quote:

It would be much more helpful if you devoted your life to changing the drug laws instead of taking the easy way out.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #11979746 - 02/07/10 01:59 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well how the CSA is written in section 812, the human body and many animals would technically be illegal to possess as they contain schedule 1 chemicals.  These include DMT, 3-MAM, GHB, 5meo-dmt, and many other analogues.  The guy would probably be better off copping to the charges if they offer him a decent deal, going to trial is really risky.

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: fapjack]
    #11979780 - 02/07/10 02:08 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

There are alot of manufacturing charges, LSD/mescaline/DMT, so I'm thinking there had to be something more then just him selling entheo's online. They weren't conspiracy charges, they are actually manufacturing charges. .... there's more to the story I'm sure. Freedom of information should release the police statements.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: snoot]
    #11980019 - 02/07/10 03:50 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

so I'm thinking there had to be something more then just him selling entheo's online.

Maybe he was growing them too!

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #11980616 - 02/07/10 09:31 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

so I'm thinking there had to be something more then just him selling entheo's online.

Maybe he was growing them too!

With enough plant matter around, maybe he had extracted his own stash and had some on the premises???

Sure hope not.  :shrug:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: snoot]
    #11980854 - 02/07/10 10:34 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

If he was grinding MHRB into powder, thats a manufacturing charge, if he was growing san pedro that is a manufacturing charge, if he was growing morning glories that is a manufacturing charge.  He might actually beat this case, it really depends on the jury.  Hopefully he can get a good lawyer.  Most of the shit here is sold at home depot, this dude fucked up selling the K2 shit though.  He should of at the very least had a proxy and sold it at a different location with someone elses name on the lease.  Don't shit were you sleep, he pissed off too many people are was involved in too much quasi-legal shit at one time.

--------------------

Offlinedstark
Manifesting Minds
Male User Gallery

Re: Lawrence Store Shut Down After K2 Raid [KS] [Re: fapjack]
    #11980981 - 02/07/10 10:55 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Not cool not cool at all.
How dare they do such a thing to this guy :grrr:
Its his business and K2 is legal!!

--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom