Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: q-bert]
    #11969894 - 02/05/10 05:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

q-bert said:
everyone has a right to their own opinion...even differing ones. the point in posting this was to get help not to be bitched at...i have my wife for that.
have you ever even tried peyote? i doubt it. just eating 25 buttons(i really like to fly) in and of it's self can be a traumatic experience; especially for someone who has acid reflux and a stomach ulser...not to mention that i have to teach class in the university mon-sat and the after-afects of all those other alkaloids that you so highly praise can last for up to 72 hours leaving you totally cashed for the week...mescaline will leave you at baseline in 24 hours without all the horrible insomnia
and above all else, i have spent over 3000 dollars trying to receive cuttings, seeds, and plants from a wide variety of companies around the globe only to have each and every package confiscated by corrupt mexican customs officials
did it never occur to you that someone with an endless suppy of this sacred plant had had his fill, had thouroughly experimented before going on to the next step in evolution? or did you think that everyone was like you; going into things blindly, opening their mouth without thinking, and efectivly shitting the bed at every turn?
the question is are you going to help or not? or do you even know?
P.S.i have absolutly no intention of selling this...it is for my own personal use...and before you start talking about the huicholi, my wife is huicholi

your like me , dis regard these comment you seem to know exactly what you want , please don't get put  off by these post they mean well they have there their own options, that said
i wish i knew more about chemist too help you !
but i don't good luck with , I'm very interstate in the end results so please continue........

Edited by ant61 (02/05/10 05:03 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11969895 - 02/05/10 05:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/19/10 01:09 AM)

OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male
Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: q-bert]
    #11969920 - 02/05/10 05:06 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Eh, I can see both sides of the argument, but I figure if you want pure mescaline, it'd make more sense to extract from San Pedro or Peruvian Torch anyways, as they don't have all of the extra alkaloids that peyote has.  Then there's also the fact that peyote is in danger, so you should get pure mescaline from something else if that's your objective (you are replacing used plants with seeds anyways, though).

So eh, whatever.  I only have experience with STB DMT extractions, so I can't help you.  I use bridgesii, and I just make a tea to get the whole alkaloid spectrum.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #11969921 - 02/05/10 05:06 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:\
Doing an extraction on Peyote is not experiencing it in it's purest form.

Eating it straight would be experiencing it in it's purest form. The way Nature intended.

Why is the way nature intended necessarily better?

There are some mushrooms that are poisonous raw, but edible when cooked. If I'm cooking them, I'm not consuming them as nature intended, but I also won't die from eating them.

--------------------

Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
    #11970011 - 02/05/10 05:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Why should wanting to experience something in its purest form be disrespectful to anybody or any thing?

Doing an extraction on Peyote is not experiencing it in its purest form.

Eating it straight would be experiencing it in its purest form. The way Nature intende you ed.

french have you ever had any extracted mescaline?
befor you knock it try it ,
i know you seem to enjoy  natural experiences from mescaline, but that's not where the experience ends .
have you ever had mushroom tea? or LSD? they are one way to the bliss that's there for all of us!
open your heart to another way to the experience and let others keep an open mind/heart to joys of theses compound's this world has to given us!
please try and be as helpful as you can or at least opened mind as the medicine HAS taught you to be.......

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems *DELETED* [Re: ant61]
    #11970042 - 02/05/10 05:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by andrewss

Reason for deletion: na

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Edited by andrewss (02/05/10 07:03 PM)

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: andrewss]
    #11970094 - 02/05/10 05:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

hahahaha

"Shop for: San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, AND Toilet Paper" Hehe...

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: the bizzle]
    #11970237 - 02/05/10 05:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
:nonono:

peyote > mescaline

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

Loc: mexico
    #11970261 - 02/05/10 05:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i live in mexico but i was born in atlanta...i have spent the majority of my life in latin america; the son of missionaries...if you must know.
you should read the posts before you comment on them and should avoid arguing semantics with a tri-lingual english teacher

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#11970285 - 02/05/10 06:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Why should wanting to experience something in its purest form be disrespectful to anybody or any thing?

Doing an extraction on Peyote is not experiencing it in its purest form.

Eating it straight would be experiencing it in its purest form. The way Nature intended.

I obviously meant mescaline in its pure form, not peyote. Nature never intended anything.

--------------------

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

#11970332 - 02/05/10 06:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

to those offering me tec advice...the problem is not going back to do the extraction again but washing the acid and sulfuric salts from the one i already have...if i didn't care about the plants, i would just go and cut again as that i have already realized what was my mistake ...adding too much acid, I'm sure i could do it again correctly.
But i don't, because of my respect and knowledge of the plant i have gone through considerable trouble and have taken so many insults to fix my mistake instead of learning through trial and error with complete disregard
and to those who keep informing of the san pedro...as i have mentioned before...Mexican customs always confiscates the packages...if you really care...send me some seeds stealth...I'll happy to give you mailing instructions in a private room

OfflineDryGrain
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mendo (NorCal)
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11970354 - 02/05/10 06:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

How DARE you ask how to make bubble hash! Marijuana is a sacrament! Culling the males, taking clones, trimming the sugar leaf off of the bud and (oh glory) extracting the trichomes from it with ice water or (by glory) BUTANE is just WRONG! .....because its.. CHEMICALS! Not chemicals like delta-9-tetracannabinol, morphine, or dihydrogen monoxide, but those other, BAD chemicals!

</sarcasm>

Remove your religious ramblings. The man asked a question for chemists to answer, not self appointed 'priests'. Catholics think Nilla wafers and Welch's grape juice are sacraments. Rastafarians believe weed is a sacrament. Someone, somewhere, thinks nutmeg is a sacrament, but I'd bet my last dollar that they peel the mace off of the outside before ingesting it.

Welcome to organic chemistry! Every aspect of life is a chemical reaction! Here's Tom with the weather.

Socrates sure ate that hemlock just like Nature intended.

--------------------
:atom:

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: DryGrain]
    #11970507 - 02/05/10 06:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i wonder has anyone out there talked to mother nature recently? thanks to her the chemistry is possible...everything is possible...if mother nature didnt intend it, it would be impossible...like cold fusion

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: DryGrain]
    #11970591 - 02/05/10 06:55 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DryGrain said:
How DARE you ask how to make bubble hash! Marijuana is a sacrament! Culling the males, taking clones, trimming the sugar leaf off of the bud and (oh glory) extracting the trichomes from it with ice water or (by glory) BUTANE is just WRONG! .....because its.. CHEMICALS! Not chemicals like delta-9-tetracannabinol, morphine, or dihydrogen monoxide, but those other, BAD chemicals!

marijuana is not an endangered cactus. I see what you are getting at but not all things have to be processed to get their full potential. yes it makes marijuana better to dry cure and process.

PEYOTE IS PERFECT. it doesn't get any better than that and taking the chemicals out of the plant is just up exploitation IMO. to rip 500 grams from the ground to soak it in benzene? why would you fuck something up like that?

Quote:

</sarcasm>
Remove your religious ramblings.

remove your irrelevant comparisons that are less that clever.

Quote:

The man asked a question for chemists to answer, not self appointed 'priests'.

then the idiot should have posed it in the chemistry forum. And I aint no priest or saint. But i do know what my relationship with this medicine has led me to view as truth. People are selfish and want instant gratification, they want to exploit and take. You want to know about chemistry? the peyote has over 250 alkaloids. who needs a fucking lab the plant can synth more than you can just by being what it is.
Quote:

Catholics think Nilla wafers and Welch's grape juice are sacraments. Rastafarians believe weed is a sacrament. Someone, somewhere, thinks nutmeg is a sacrament, but I'd bet my last dollar that they peel the mace off of the outside before ingesting it.

fuck it. why regard anything as sacred? we can just rip plants from the desert with no regard for their future to use for failed extractons. Because that is what is most beneficial right? for the cactus for ourselves for humanity. is most beneficial to just exploit for personal, selfish hedonisitc use.
/end sarcasm

Quote:

Socrates sure ate that hemlock just like Nature intended

and if you extracted the alkaloids theyd be just as deadly. whats you point? some things are poison others are medicine. you seem to be smart enough to know the difference, i don't know why youd make such a stupid comparison.

The peyote is a medicine that not only saves lives it provides a spiritual foundation for an entire community of people. That seems to be what nature intended.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11970676 - 02/05/10 07:08 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

growing peyote and taking in its vibe FTW

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11970776 - 02/05/10 07:24 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, this thread is silly.

To the OP. Wash that highly acid contaminated mescaline in ice-cold anhydrous acetone, IPA, or both.

Mescaline sulfate may be slightly soluble in acetone, but there are other ways to wash different mescaline salts (ice-cold anhydrous MEK or IPA, pihkal mentions mescaline sulfate forms crystals out of water, so you could cold crash it out of a water solution).

Pretty easy, and you'll recover virtually all your mescaline (WTF, by the way, for tasting some of your mescaline that you precipitated out with 37% sulfuric acid, use your head next time, man).

As far as whether it is sacreligous to extract peyote... why don't you guys let peyote decide that one? If peyote doesn't have a problem with your use of it, and you are not using it in a wasteful and destructive manner, why should you let any human give you shit about it?

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Invisibleklimt
Stranger
Male

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: thedudenj]
    #11970925 - 02/05/10 07:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

doing an extraction on peyote is like killing a bald eagle for its meat.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: klimt]
    #11971311 - 02/05/10 08:35 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If the op, as he stated he does, devotes a lot of time to growing and propagating the endangered cactus, then it really isn't like that at all.

There are ways to use a plant, even a slow growing cactus, that does not hurt its species, or its success as a plant at all. There are ways that plants even benefit from human use. My issue is with saying extractions are disrespectful.

Where do you draw the line?
Is making a tea from the cactus disrespectful? What about letting that tea evaporate and eating the residue?
What about performing a non-toxic, food safe extraction on the cactus?

Where does it become disrespectful, and for what reason? Can you really say you know how the flesh of a cactus would prefer to be prepared?

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Invisibleklimt
Stranger
Male

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #11971452 - 02/05/10 08:56 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Why wouldn't the OP, who doesn't like all the alkaloids, consume or extract a San Pedro? It is cheap, grows rapidly, and is not endangered.

Given that Peyote can take 15 years to mature, I find a chemical extraction on the rare plant, so that the OP doesn't get a headache, just downright wrong.

San Pedro grows like weeds. Do an extraction on that.

Offlineq-bert
Stranger
Male

Re: help on mesc extraction from peyote with pure lab chems [Re: klimt]
    #11971505 - 02/05/10 09:06 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

if you'd read the post...ive already explained that

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom