Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStroph
Stranger ThanFiction
Male User Gallery

Re: Thanks! [Re: RogerRabbit] * 1
    #6699419 - 03/22/07 02:07 PM (17 years, 11 days ago)

OMG!! You're the best, RR! I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. All I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH! As soon as I get prints, I'll send you some back. Thanks again.

--------------------
Fungi Facts: Grows on Cow Sh!t. Tastes like Horse Sh!t.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Thanks! [Re: Stroph] * 1
    #6699877 - 03/22/07 04:31 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

That's ok. Just spread them around the community. Only print the reddest ones. It's a cross with PR, so a lot of fruits will show the PR trait as dominant. Those are great mushrooms, but for 'redboy' propagation, try to select for the red color.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

OfflineAustraleBorealis
Stranger
    #6701450 - 03/22/07 11:23 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

"What I heard and experienced:

Panaeolus Cyanescens is the strongest mushroom when eaten fresh due to it's enormous content of Psilocin which vanishes time after time for it's not oxygen consistent. Still it's VERY powerful when eaten dried. The trips are told to be extremely visual which pretty much is what I experienced after eating it.
It's potency is said to be about 2.5 times higher than the potency of the Psilocybe Cubensis species. So for a nice lever 3 trip you'd just have to eat about 1 gram.

Like I said: That's what I heard and experienced.

I hope I could help you a little "

So drying them and storing them would pretty much fuck their potency by exposing them to too much oxygen? That sort of blows because then you have to eat them freshand can't store them.

Also, does anyone have any info on Psilocybe Azurescens as to the style of trip it provides. I know its really really potent, I was just wondering if anyoe had some experience and could define some prominent characteristics like fahkface did for Paneolus Cyanescens.

Edited by AustraleBorealis (03/25/07 06:10 PM)

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: In your Mind, Pedro! In y...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thanks! [Re: AustraleBorealis] * 1
    #6702467 - 03/23/07 08:58 AM (17 years, 10 days ago)

It was ME who defined some characteristics for the Pan Cyanescens:mad: Just kidding...

Drying doesn't fuck them up cause they are still WAY more potent then Cubensis mushrooms.

Concerning the Azurescens you've heard the right thing. It is potent as hell. Actually all in all it's the most potent mushroom species in the world. And the good thing about it (beside the fact that it doesn't grows from shit :wink: ) is, that it keeps it's potency for a long -desert-dry- time for it's main "ingredient" is Psilocybin which IS oxygen consistent.

Azure trips are pretty much the same as Psilocybe Cyanescens trips (for they are almost the same except the Azure is a little more potent). They are EXTREMELY visual (in my experience THE most visual species) and additional they have a heavy body high that kicks in pretty rough and kind of itches under your skin, letting you feel a little worried about it's power and what comes next.

If I could choose any mushroom of the world I'd definitely take the Azurescens!

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thanks! [Re: Fahkface] * 1
    #6702484 - 03/23/07 09:09 AM (17 years, 10 days ago)

I'll take the Psilocybe Cyanescens over anything except maybe Liberty caps(Psilocybe Semilanceata).

Psilocybe Azurescens can be a little too rough on the body...IME

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Hawaiian, Pink Buffalo, Blue Meanie [Re: Roadkill] * 1
    #6702685 - 03/23/07 10:54 AM (17 years, 10 days ago)

I though I might share some experience with a few strains

I will start by saying a cube is a cube is a cube. It seems that different strains of cube have there own unique characteristics. At the same time, that doesn't mean shit IMHO since one can eat any cube and have a unique experience and effects outside of what is expected. In other words, one strain may regularly produce strong visuals or mind expansion, but set, setting and other factors can produce radically different effects.

So with that said:

1) Pink Buffalo
2) PES Hawaiian
3) Blue Meanie (cube)

Colonization rate between the three (grown on agar):
Fastest: Pink Buffalo
Mid Speed: PES Hawaiian
Slowest: Blue Meanie

Fruiting potential:
Not too relevant if one is isolating strains on agar, but Pink Buffaloes are usually larger of the three while the blue Meanies are smaller

Strength:
Strongest - Pink Buffalo (hands down)
Average/Standard - Hawaiian
Weakest - Blue Meanie

Generally Consistent Effects:

Pink Buffalo - Strong, bright, colorful visuals; Strong physical experiences (i.e. skin feels good, tingly, and euphoric), distinct cross-senses (i.e. seeing tastes, feeling sound, etc.)

Hawaiian - Strong spiritual mind trip (i.e. see/talk to God, gain answers to the universe, see world very differently). Decent visuals, but the mind trips usually overpower visuals.

Blue Meanie - I'm currently growing more on h/poo to test again. The past experiences were very weak. No major noticeable traits.

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

OfflineAmericaOnLSD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
5 Strains - Pictures and Notes [Re: fromthemoon] * 1
    #6709788 - 03/25/07 02:23 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Here are some pictures and growth notes from 5 strains - Allen, B+, Eq, F+, and PF. These were all grown on grain.

Allen

These didn't seem to want to grow. It took several tries before growth occurred on grain. Maybe the spores were old? First flush was average in weight, subsequent flushes were small.

B+

Average strain. No trouble getting to grow. First and subsequent flushes average in weight.

Eq

This produced the best yields from the first flush. However, there were numerous aborts, which were a pain to pick, and subsequent flushes dropped off rapidly. Also this strain appeared to grow slower than other strains, taking longer to pin and longer for the pins to develop.

F+

This was the worst-performing strain of those tested. No trouble getting them to grow, but first flush produced mostly small fruits. Those that were larger were still not very tall. Second flush was worse yet and no third flush occurred.

PF

These were easy to grow. Although the first flush was only average, they produced several more flushes, one bigger than the first flush. Very few aborts. Overall seemed to be the best of the 5 strains tested.

PF Clone

Since the PF strain gave such good results, a clone was taken from a large mushroom. The result was even more impressive.

In each case, approximately 3 ounces of grain was allowed to colonize and then cased. Total wet yields from all flushes ranged from under 2 ounces for F+ up to over 6 ounces for the PF clone.

AOLSD

--------------------
See AmericaOnLSD!

OfflineAustraleBorealis
Stranger
Re: 5 Strains - Pictures and Notes [Re: AmericaOnLSD] * 1
    #6710436 - 03/25/07 06:13 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Speaking of strains, if anyone could send me some spore prints in exchange for whatever it would be much appreciated. Just pm me anyone who is nice enough.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Strain thread..... [Re: AustraleBorealis] * 1
    #6712098 - 03/26/07 06:41 AM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Please don't ask for spore exchanges or trades in this thread...

we have another forum for that purpose.

If you need help with finding that forum please contact me in pm's.

thank you!~

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinexxjokerxx1
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: Magician26] * 1
    #6722042 - 03/28/07 08:37 PM (17 years, 4 days ago)

am going to order spore psychedelic mushrooms from spores 101 for scientific study of course since everyone knows its illegal to grow them and all, but with that said i want some visionary mushrooms, like when you go to Amsterdam they have them labeled visionary or colors and so on I'm looking for the best spores to order that have visionary effects

Offlineboatshow
Stranger

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: xxjokerxx1] * 1
    #6724842 - 03/29/07 02:46 PM (17 years, 4 days ago)

Anyone have any experience with Burma? I just started a grow, and they seem to be pretty fuckin fast at the whole colonization bit. Allegedly they resist contams better than most. I was wondering how potent they are, and what sort of trip to expect.

--------------------
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
Dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night

Offlinebukujutsu
Male
Loc: Texas
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: boatshow] * 1
    #6725788 - 03/29/07 06:50 PM (17 years, 3 days ago)

What kind of trip have you(used as a general term)gotten from B+.
It's pretty widely used by beginners, so I know a lot of people have experience with them.

OfflineShroomFoot
Makerofmusic and dreamerofdreams
Male User Gallery

Loc: Den Inventing Room
Nepal,Chitwan [Re: bukujutsu] * 1
    #6730978 - 03/31/07 07:38 AM (17 years, 2 days ago)

Do any of you have any experience with this strain? I have only ever seen pics and read a short bio. If you have had experience, were they hardy, how many shrooms poped up in a casing, how many biggins did you get off the 1st flush. I'm asking some pretty specific stuff, i'm just kinda putin it out there. :crazy: :mushroom2:

-WW-

--------------------
Willy Wonka: The strawberries taste like strawberries!, and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Veruca Salt: Snozzberries? Who ever heard of a snozzberry?

Willy Wonka: *We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Thanks! [Re: Roadkill] * 1
    #6733883 - 04/01/07 02:29 AM (17 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:
I'll take the Psilocybe Cyanescens over anything except maybe Liberty caps(Psilocybe Semilanceata).

Psilocybe Azurescens can be a little too rough on the body...IME

tc

I beg to differ Road
They dont get much better than these were

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinedelafonze19
Old school vet
Male User Gallery

Loc: where the aminitas grow
z strain [Re: OldSpice] * 1
    #6739277 - 04/02/07 05:37 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

How about these? The two reviews I read on Z strain made them sound great. However I am not sure if they are even going to germinate. I got them from the spore store.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#6741315 - 04/03/07 07:47 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
That's ok. Just spread them around the community. Only print the reddest ones. It's a cross with PR, so a lot of fruits will show the PR trait as dominant. Those are great mushrooms, but for 'redboy' propagation, try to select for the red color.
RR

just curious, do vendors select only the reddest ones, or do they just sell all of them?

Offlinefungusfun1
DayTripper

Loc: Out There
Re: Thanks! [Re: usg543] * 1
    #6744427 - 04/03/07 10:36 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i decided to get back into shrooms recently since i have had about four occcasions where people gave me these 'awesome' shrooms or shroom chocolates and they just weren't very 'awesome' IMO lol...i used to grow shrooms and know they were awesome so....

i bought syringes of PFs, cambodians, PRs, and pan cyans...i grew the PFs years ago and they were completely awesome so i'm gonna start with those and go in the order i listed them, working my way up in difficulty...

i remember the PFs having very vivid auditory hallucinations and good visuals as well, really good stuff...

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Thanks! [Re: fungusfun1] * 1
    #6755229 - 04/06/07 06:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Here's another strain:

Ban Hua Thanon -
Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
Potency: Potent
Substrate: WBS, WBS, Grains, WSC*, PWS*, Dung.
Colonization Fast
Fruit body Size: Small

Yet another awesome Thai strain. From the very same fields as (and often confused with) the Pink Buffalo strain near the town of Ban Hua Thanon. The strain was first discovered by John Allen. Very fast, aggressive colonizers, producing small but potent fruits in very large flushes (even on first flush). An excellent strain for beginners due to the fast colonization times and potency of fruit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My first grow's strain, and still my favorite :smile:

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineRomantican
MindSet
Male User Gallery

Re: Thanks! [Re: wiggles] * 1
    #6757357 - 04/07/07 10:36 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, so I'm new here and I've just got into the growing community. The strain I'm using is Ban Hua Thanon and I was wondering if anyone would have any experience with it that they could relay to me. I've looked across this thread and I can't find anything on this strain. Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------
Trade List

Legal Disclaimer: All posts made by this user are false. Every word and picture associated with the user "Romantican" is part of an online experiment that has no basis in reality. All pictures made my this user have been edited in photoshop to appear as though these projects are happening. In reality everything is green screened and digitally rendered. All pm's made by this user are automated messages created randomly by a programmed bot with no intentions of specifically contacting any individual. All activities associated with the user "Romantican" on the website "www.shroomery.org" are fabricated with no point besides to collect data on a social experiment.

OfflineBFPshrooms
that one dude
Male

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: Magician26] * 1
    #6757815 - 04/07/07 01:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

thats some good info on the different strains man

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds