Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestrangladesh
masterOFpuppets
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here!
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: Radiant] * 1
    #6825191 - 04/23/07 10:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

the penis i have are not hollow, but then again there not your every day multi spore either...they are more potent i have to eat a full eighth of gts or pf to feal them not with the penis though 2grams is more then enough..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: strangladesh] * 1
    #6828660 - 04/24/07 06:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

And I bet you like the penis... don't ya???

:meatspace:

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Offlineboysetfire
Stranger
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: GWAR] * 1
    #6830201 - 04/25/07 12:09 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i was just looking for some people who had worked first hand with the P. Cubensis Creeper strain and if they could give me some of their knowledge?

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: In your Mind, Pedro! In y...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: boysetfire] * 1
    #6831467 - 04/25/07 10:12 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Your theory would only be correct if either you eat them fresh or you would weigh your shroom dose before drying them and then, more or less, believe it's the dose you calculated it was.

But WHO on earth does this???? That would be highly retarded (no offense :wink:)

Offlinestrangladesh
masterOFpuppets
Male User Gallery

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: Fahkface] * 1
    #6831648 - 04/25/07 10:49 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I do eat them freash one penis about 50g, that would dry out to about 5grams got four of use off...i cant believe i just said that...

OfflineFGL
Stranger

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: RogerRabbit] * 1
    #6832296 - 04/25/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
A cube IS a cube. However, PE is a distinct strain, unlike 99% of the other bullshit cubes that have been 'named' as separate strains. This is one of the reasons this thread was created. It's to keep from cluttering up the board with nonsense. If you pick a cube in one field and give it a name, then pick a cube two counties over, does that make it a separate 'strain'? Of course not. All the so-called 'strains' from the American South East are quite similar and shouldn't have ten different names. The SE Asian strains are all very similar likewise to each other. Orissa India seems to be a distinct strain. Most of the rest are just BS names. The genetics you get with multispore inoculation are what defines the genetics you get, not the name somebody gave the print or syringe.

I challenge anyone to find a microscopic or macroscopic characteristic that will manifest every time that differentiates GT from TC, or PR, or SA, or EQ, etc. There isn't any.
RR

So is the P.E a really stronger cube all the time?

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: FGL] * 1
    #6832437 - 04/25/07 01:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

RR, if you have the time could you define all the different REAL strains in your opinion. such as:

1) general (normal cube)
2) penis envy (looks like a penis)
3) redboy (has red spores)

etc..

i'd help but i'm not sure what qualifies as a real strain. for example the pics i've seen of "transkei - african" look very different than b+. but i'm not sure if it looks different every time.

we should have a contest where someone has to identify a strain by the way it looks or the spore print, if they can't its not a real strain. i know some strains looks the exact same.

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #6834805 - 04/25/07 10:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

strangladesh said:
I do eat them freash one penis about 50g, that would dry out to about 5grams got four of use off...i cant believe i just said that...

50 Gram???
Are you sure you don't mix them up?
Now, seriously... You're not really trying to tell me that you've constantly getting 50 gram Penis Envy fruits, don't you?!?

And beside that is this way of weighing simply stupid, cause just because your fresh fruit weighs 50 gram it doesn't have to mean your dried one would be weighing 5 gram. As we all know this kind of calculating is just for calculating and IF "Penis Envy" fruits are indeed more dense then they wouldn't dry down to 5 gram but maybe down to 6 gram or what ever.
So it's pretty dumb to "guess" how much you're eating...

InvisiblePoC
Relax
Male User Gallery

#6835192 - 04/26/07 12:28 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Fahkface, I don't understand why you'd say weighing out fresh mushrooms is stupid. I don't think dried mushrooms is the only standard of measurement in dosing since plenty of people eat fresh mushrooms. He estimated ~5 grams because generally we assume ~90% water weight to give reference as far as I can tell. 50 grams fresh definitely isn't a "guess" at how much he's eating.

--------------------

Offlinestrangladesh
masterOFpuppets
Male User Gallery

Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: PoC] * 1
    #6835931 - 04/26/07 08:18 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

yah some times i get 60-70 gram wet ones....wtf do you know ive seen pics from mj of 140 wet gram mushrooms of penis envy...

Ok well it could have been 5.5 or 4.5 the points the same...

OfflineVisualxOrgasm
Stranger
    #6839210 - 04/26/07 10:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

just ordered a syringe of
Psilocybe cubensis Koh Samui (T3) cant wait to get started on my first grow. does anybody have and experience with this strain. (growing or trip?}

-VxO

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #6839232 - 04/26/07 10:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

He estimated ~5 grams because generally we assume ~90% water weight to give reference as far as I can tell. 50 grams fresh definitely isn't a "guess" at how much he's eating.

Really?? I never knew that :shocked: :wink: But Yeah, it's a guess. At least in MY experience for most of the mushrooms I've dried, weighed either MORE or LESS then the expected tenth of the fresh weight.

Quote:

since plenty of people eat fresh mushrooms

Alright, you did it the way I do it all the time and don't read the posts above my last one where I said that the
In MY experience they they don't dry down to a tenth of their fresh weight but to a little more. It's pretty randomly in MY experience.

Quote:

OK well it could have been 5.5 or 4.5 the points the same...

You see... Well, if you normally actually eat 5 dry grams of Cubes it doesn't matter if it's 4.5 or 5.5. It's an amount you shouldn't feel any difference anymore :wink:

And concerning the size of your Penises (god, I wish I would have as many as you do... Well, guess you can't have everything!), I didn't want to say you NEVER grow them but the 50 Gram mushrooms are definitely huge and appear but not all the time, don't they...

Offlinestrangladesh
masterOFpuppets
Male User Gallery

#6841140 - 04/27/07 12:14 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i'm waiting more mj getting back to me...we had a whole flush were they were all about 40-70 gramers, it was 8inch deep tub of horse poo...and those weren't even a pure strain...

OfflineStroph
Stranger ThanFiction
Male User Gallery

#6843376 - 04/27/07 10:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

What fahkface is saying is that if PE is more dense than most, it probably won't be 90% water. So a 50 gram wet weight might be 5-10 dry grams, or more.

--------------------
Fungi Facts: Grows on Cow Sh!t. Tastes like Horse Sh!t.

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #6843630 - 04/28/07 12:14 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

strangladesh said:
i'm waiting more mj getting back to me...we had a whole flush were they were all about 40-70 gramers, it was 8inch deep tub of horse poo...and those weren't even a pure strain...

Well, if that's so, I envy you, but do you mean by "not a pure strain"?
How you produce a NOT pure strain?

Offlinestrangladesh
masterOFpuppets
Male User Gallery

#6845378 - 04/28/07 01:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

umm multi spore inoculating has lots of strains growing side by side...a pure strain would be like taking you best mushroom and cloning it with a tissue sample...im planning on 1/4 ounce mushroom flushes.

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
    #6846192 - 04/28/07 06:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

How is B+ listed as a fast colonizer? Seems like propaganda. I've always heard the opposite on the forums here and from other sources, and have observed rather slow growth even in my best batches.

--------------------
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: RogerRabbit] * 1
    #6846436 - 04/28/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
A cube IS a cube. However, PE is a distinct strain, unlike 99% of the other bullshit cubes that have been 'named' as separate strains. This is one of the reasons this thread was created. It's to keep from cluttering up the board with nonsense. If you pick a cube in one field and give it a name, then pick a cube two counties over, does that make it a separate 'strain'? Of course not. All the so-called 'strains' from the American South East are quite similar and shouldn't have ten different names. The SE Asian strains are all very similar likewise to each other. Orissa India seems to be a distinct strain. Most of the rest are just BS names. The genetics you get with multispore inoculation are what defines the genetics you get, not the name somebody gave the print or syringe.

I challenge anyone to find a microscopic or macroscopic characteristic that will manifest every time that differentiates GT from TC, or PR, or SA, or EQ, etc. There isn't any.
RR

I'm assuming Malabar would be another quite well differentiated strain or would I be wrong?

BTW, congrats on 10k posts of awesomeness!

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

OfflineDavidP
Stranger
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: BUDDHA_702] * 1
    #6848817 - 04/29/07 09:06 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Regarding Colorado strain, I found that it colonized a BRF cake with aggressive rhizomorphic growth, nice even pinset when cased properly. Took about two weeks for pinset but looks like I will get four good flushes in very rapid sequence. Appears to be cold resistant; I managed to freeze two cakes solid during dunk tek and they still fruited like champions. Small/medium fruits. This is under difficult conditions, high altitude with considerable temperature variation. Incubated at 75 and fuited at 68 average temp. Very good spore depositor. In fact it makes a mess if you let the fruits over-ripen. I would say the only disadvantage is the small fruits, and the major advantages would be cold resistance and good production once the first flush starts.

InvisiblePremedman1
Assistant to the insistent
 User Gallery

Loc: South of Sanity
Trusted Cultivator
Re: THE STRAIN THREAD! [Re: DavidP] * 1
    #6848896 - 04/29/07 09:48 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Why is the Ecuador strain abbreviated EQ? The word Ecuador doesn't even have a "Q" in it.

--------------------
Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures