Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Trusted Identifier
Re: Guide: How to hunt and find mushrooms which grow on cow dung [Re: Birdboyman]
    #22433036 - 10/25/15 05:58 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Birdboyman said:
I live in Sydney. How do I go about finding a cow paddock?

Google earth.

You can see the cows if you zoom in, and often the trails that the cows make.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDinosau
Stranger
Re: Guide: How to hunt and find mushrooms which grow on cow dung [Re: chooken]
    #24997962 - 02/16/18 03:11 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chooken said:
Quote:

caphillkid said:
Get some pics next time you find them 'cause the habitat you described is way off for pan cyans.  Not saying it's impossible, just sounds wrong.

I think he was talkin bout Psilocybe, not Panaeolus as Psilocybe will grow on wood chips, not sure about dung though.
Wiki shows a map of where they were found (clicky) but who knows how old it is. It's possible the geese bought them over, but I would have thought the stomach acid would kill any spores

Anyways, I don't know all that much about this subject and you (boomerman) might wanna talk to whoever wrote the list... I had a quick look for a name or something, but really can't find it.

I realize this is an old thread, but I feel what I'm about to post can really help the members here. I've been dog bitten on 3 different occasions in my life and it ain't no fun. I'm 54 born 7/4/63. Last time I was bitten I was attacked by 2 big 60-80lb dogs and I punched and kicked them off me then dived in the back door of my work van crawled through to the drivers seat and the dogs tried to jump in the window. I was bitten several times. Anyhow whenever you're out walking where you might encounter vicious dogs, angry livestock, etc. carry a squirt gun filled with straight Ammonia aim for the dogs/animals face. One direct hit and he'll run for cover. Next time he'll run as soon as he sees you. You'll not have any problems with him anymore. This will work on any animal. It doesn't do permanent damage to the dog and you won't get sued like you would for shooting it. Hope this helps everyone.
Peace, Love & Light....
P.S. I learned this from my Grandad who's a 92 year old WWII Vet with a 47 year old Girlfriend!

Edited by Dinosau (02/16/18 03:20 AM)

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Trusted Identifier
Re: Guide: How to hunt and find mushrooms which grow on cow dung [Re: Dinosau]
    #24999791 - 02/16/18 08:18 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

A super soaker full of straight ammonia sounds dangerous as fuck,  but ok.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale