Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Urban Dictionary your name
    #11956523 - 02/03/10 06:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just first names if you're comfortably with that you guys

1. Daniel

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:
Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Daniel have failed.
Daniel. Nothing else can describe him.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleElementium
Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: citricacidx]
    #11956556 - 02/03/10 06:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. James

Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
"Oh Yeah, he's definately a James"

QFT

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
    #11956578 - 02/03/10 06:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Corey

awesomest name in the world
Person 1: Man corey is wicked awesome
Person 2: oh hell yea dont forget it

Slang Cockney word for penis
He's got one hell'uva corey

One who is born with an inate ability to be anyones best friend and in some rare cases, an even worse enemy. Corey's are usually very sexy, have a model swager, and enjoy the finer things in life. A hidden talent all Corey's share is the ability to soak in knowledge, and use it for the greater good, like ability to do great hair and make up!

1. The act of receiving self satisfaction while looking at yourself in the mirror.
2. Your physical peak, the other definition of Manly, or just being possibly the greatest human being who has ever lived.
3. One who can Perform an "ass-clap".

Draw your own conclusions...

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Elementium]
    #11956582 - 02/03/10 06:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. Alex

noun.
Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
"Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex"
syn. alex, cool, god, superb, amazing

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

InvisibleHobbs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Va Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Elementium]
    #11956598 - 02/03/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Norom said:
Quote:

1. James

Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
"Oh Yeah, he's definately a James"

QFT

:awesomenod:

--------------------
External control, are you gonna let them get you?
Do you wanna be a prisoner in the boundaries they set you?
You say you want to be yourself, do you think they'll let you?
They're out to get you.

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11956617 - 02/03/10 06:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. dylan
Guy with an incredibly huge penis and is totally awsome compared to any bitch ass Russians.

(if you know anybody named dylan next time you see him give him a high five unless your a chick in that case give him a hug but no fatties)
Dylan is that guy at school or in your town that your totally in love or gay for unless your his friend

:ilold: hard.

Loving this description.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #11956630 - 02/03/10 06:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. poid

buy poid mugs, tshirts and magnets

A person who carries themself with the air of a twat, or tool; a person who is a nerd

Paulito is an absolute poid

twat nerd tool geek loser

by WigzDogg Sep 30, 2009  share this

2. Poid

buy poid mugs, tshirts and magnets

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!!

Vagina, but an awesome name for it.

Waiter: "Can I take your order?"

Customer: "What are the specials?"

Waiter: "Well, there's the hot poid, with a side of lightly toasted cack."

Customer: "That sounds delightful - I'll take it!"

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinepnuma
Z-hash
Male

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Poid]
    #11956641 - 02/03/10 06:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

derek

Someone you CANNOT get off your mind because he is always so funny and cute. A Derek is a hotty with a killer body.
Suzie: ahh man! look at him,.. hes such a Derek!!
Izzle: O my gosh! I can never stop thinking about him, hes such a Derek!
Marisa: I LOVE HIM!

--------------------
Whiskey works better than beer

InvisibleFlasharaFirewind
Shambhalite
Female User Gallery

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: pnuma]
    #11956702 - 02/03/10 06:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

LOL I just saw this posted on a bunch of friends' facebook status's

--------------------
The dream is over...or has it just begun?

"Was it the trout? the tuna? No sir, it was the halibut!" - April 17 2010 trippin ballz on dxm

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: FlasharaFirewind]
    #11956719 - 02/03/10 06:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. Kyle

buy kyle mugs, tshirts and magnets
Kyle: A generous, outgoing guy who goes out of his way for his friends. Can be sweet and caring towards people, he has a laid back and calm approach. Truthful, gullable, lovely and Sexy. Can be a bit of a stress head at times, can also hold grudges for a long period of time. Nice to get to know, easy to fall in love with.

-The name Kyle comes from the Scottish origin. In Scottish The meaning of the name Kyle is: Strait. Channel. Narrow. Used as both a surname and first name.
-The name Kyle is a baby boy name. The name Kyle comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Kyle is: A place-name referring to the narrows; a wood or a church-Also an Irish origin.
Kyle You Sexxy Mama. ABC-It's easy as 1-2-3 (8) XD

QF FUCKING TRUTH KYLES UNTIE!

--------------------

InvisibleM.Reynolds
Capt. of Serenity
 User Gallery

Loc: Orbiting Deadwood
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11956807 - 02/03/10 06:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

My whole name is there.

1. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

Captain of the Firefly Class Transport ship "Serenity"

Mal is a hard but fair captain and generally looks after all his crew, he's got a strange sense of humour but it totally awesome.

Mal fought in the battle of Serenity Valley at the end of the war between the Browncoats and the Alliance. Unfortunately the Alliance won, but the Browncoats seem to form alot of the underground smuggling network

Mal is very loyal to his crew and his ideals, he won't betray someone.

Mal: Kaylee! What happened to the Engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrible space monkeys maybe got loose?

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11956828 - 02/03/10 06:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

My whole name is there.

1. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

:facepalm:

Lets just announce our full name on a drug forum

:facepalm:

Quote:

the coolest kid around. He gets all the ass he wants and can real in girls from anywhere. True hottie. Has rumors started about him by douchebags, but doesnt let it get to him, but knows the truth and lives life getting hot girls.

Alright :feelsgoodman:

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11956830 - 02/03/10 06:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A person who has a cool set of balls and a huge dick, he also likes metal and has long hair he fucks like a beast but is very kind and caring!

well that was a good ego-boost :awesome:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Envix]
    #11956910 - 02/03/10 07:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The sexiest man on Earth. Usually really smart and quick-witted. ****** usually have enormous dicks and make love quite well. They can do things in the bed that no other people can. They are jacked beyond belief and can rip you apart. During times of need they are always there and will do anything for you. ****** are sports fanatics, especially for baseball.

it's wrong about the sports fanatic
and the enormous dick
and the great sex
and being smart
and being all jacked

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11956997 - 02/03/10 07:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. Brennan
An attractive man of irish, italian, and other descents. This man is also very sexy and super cute! The man has a bubbly personality and hot ass.
Hey did u check out that Brennan?!?!...the things i would do to him...
sex hot fuck big penis huge cock good sex hot fuck

Nothing to deny here.

Quote:

2. Brennan
A sexual mastermind, Seen as a God, Someone who causes ladies to cream themselves on their beds
Brennan was so amazing in bed last night, I didn't have to go chafe myself
god amazing sex mastermind cream

:strokebeard2:

Quote:

3. Brennan
A sexy mexican astronaut with a tight ass, who can breakdance.
Maria: Who's that sexy mexican over there?
Enrique: Oh that's just Brennan .
Maria: I like his sombrero hat.
smexican astronaut breakdancer yourmom that'swhatshesaid

I do have a tight ass.

Quote:

4. Brennan
A high school teacher, usually an English teacher, who has been teaching children that are smarter than she is for so long that she now hates kids entirely and is completely jaded with the educational system.

Usually wears an awkward mix of ugly solid colored sweaters with dress pants, and suffers horribly from the "muffin top effect". Researchers, after studying this phenomenon extensively, have dubbed it as the "Brennan mushroom top effect", due to the extreme nature of the situation.

If your teacher is discovered to be a Brennan, switch classes immediately, or commit suicide. Teaching style usually involves 10-12 activities in a class that are never completed, a never-ending grammar practice, and reading stories that the Brennan itself cannot understand. This is coupled with random F's on any and all assignments, and students who pass a Brennan's class are proven to be better at Chinese than English(at least, students who have never studied Chinese are. Students with prior Chinese knowledge are found to forget that as well).

All attempts to fight a Brennan have been met with failure. It is speculated that only a pizzly bear, Bear Grylls, Beowulf, or Barack Obama Himself could fight one off succesfully. However, due to the rarity of these mythical creatures, this hypothesis has never been tested.
"Dude, why is our English teacher such a bitch?"

"Because she's a Brennan, duh"
bitch teacher nash pizzly bear mkay

Not yet.

Quote:

5. Brennan
Gay man who likes to pretend hes not gay by hooking up with alot of ladies that invovles cheating. Also has a lip/ septum piercing and likes screamo techno music. Talks like a little princess.
"Man he looks like a brennan with those bright blue skinny jeans."
gay homo fag loser princess

I don't want to play this game anymore.

Quote:

6. Brennan
The action of giving ones dog a blowjob on the floor of your sisters bedroom.
Dude your dog looks like it just got brennaned
dude dog looks just got

From way out in left field.

Quote:

7. Brennan
A Person (usually boy) who loves to pretend he looks exactly like every main character of every anime that he deems (with bad taste) to be "cool".

A Brennan usually looks like Carrot Top
Look at that Brennan going around saying he looks like naruto.
brennan anime naruto carrot top boy

BUT I DO!!

--------------------

Offlinedelapaz
EL PINCHE MARIJUANO
Male

Loc: California
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11957048 - 02/03/10 07:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

1. Brennan
An attractive man of irish, italian, and other descents. This man is also very sexy and super cute! The man has a bubbly personality and hot ass.
Hey did u check out that Brennan?!?!...the things i would do to him...
sex hot fuck big penis huge cock good sex hot fuck

Nothing to deny here.

Quote:

2. Brennan
A sexual mastermind, Seen as a God, Someone who causes ladies to cream themselves on their beds
Brennan was so amazing in bed last night, I didn't have to go chafe myself
god amazing sex mastermind cream

:strokebeard2:

Quote:

3. Brennan
A sexy mexican astronaut with a tight ass, who can breakdance.
Maria: Who's that sexy mexican over there?
Enrique: Oh that's just Brennan .
Maria: I like his sombrero hat.
smexican astronaut breakdancer yourmom that'swhatshesaid

I do have a tight ass.

Quote:

4. Brennan
A high school teacher, usually an English teacher, who has been teaching children that are smarter than she is for so long that she now hates kids entirely and is completely jaded with the educational system.

Usually wears an awkward mix of ugly solid colored sweaters with dress pants, and suffers horribly from the "muffin top effect". Researchers, after studying this phenomenon extensively, have dubbed it as the "Brennan mushroom top effect", due to the extreme nature of the situation.

If your teacher is discovered to be a Brennan, switch classes immediately, or commit suicide. Teaching style usually involves 10-12 activities in a class that are never completed, a never-ending grammar practice, and reading stories that the Brennan itself cannot understand. This is coupled with random F's on any and all assignments, and students who pass a Brennan's class are proven to be better at Chinese than English(at least, students who have never studied Chinese are. Students with prior Chinese knowledge are found to forget that as well).

All attempts to fight a Brennan have been met with failure. It is speculated that only a pizzly bear, Bear Grylls, Beowulf, or Barack Obama Himself could fight one off succesfully. However, due to the rarity of these mythical creatures, this hypothesis has never been tested.
"Dude, why is our English teacher such a bitch?"

"Because she's a Brennan, duh"
bitch teacher nash pizzly bear mkay

Not yet.

Quote:

5. Brennan
Gay man who likes to pretend hes not gay by hooking up with alot of ladies that invovles cheating. Also has a lip/ septum piercing and likes screamo techno music. Talks like a little princess.
"Man he looks like a brennan with those bright blue skinny jeans."
gay homo fag loser princess

I don't want to play this game anymore.

Quote:

6. Brennan
The action of giving ones dog a blowjob on the floor of your sisters bedroom.
Dude your dog looks like it just got brennaned
dude dog looks just got

From way out in left field.

Quote:

7. Brennan
A Person (usually boy) who loves to pretend he looks exactly like every main character of every anime that he deems (with bad taste) to be "cool".

A Brennan usually looks like Carrot Top
Look at that Brennan going around saying he looks like naruto.
brennan anime naruto carrot top boy

BUT I DO!!

--------------------
:penis:

Offlinejack_flack
Pedal Power

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: delapaz]
    #11957136 - 02/03/10 07:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

jack

buy jack mugs, tshirts and magnets
1. To masturbate
2. Alternative word for Nothing
3. On Your Own (An abbreviated form of "Jack Jones")
1. "Come on, who doesn't feel the urge to Jack one off when you see her on the telly?"
2. "I've done Jack all day"
3. "I'm on my Jack at the moment"

and

Jack

buy jack mugs, tshirts and magnets
A slang term for a black person in South Africa.

It stands for`Just Another Confused Kaffir`
The Check in agent was Jack

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: jack_flack]
    #11957142 - 02/03/10 07:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i am jacks sense of disappointment...

Offlinejack_flack
Pedal Power

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: P-O]
    #11957176 - 02/03/10 07:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PostiveOutlook said:
i am jacks sense of disappointment...

thanks. buy my tshirt :smile:

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: delapaz]
    #11957183 - 02/03/10 07:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

No I don't have a mangina! Stop saying that!

Brennan was cool as shit and now it seems hollywood found out about it and pretty soon a bunch of babies will be called Brennan too and then the name will be ruined-- so I'm changing my name to Bet to avoid this.

You can bet on that.

--------------------

Offlinedelapaz
EL PINCHE MARIJUANO
Male

Loc: California
    #11957191 - 02/03/10 07:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

bet is a bad ass name

--------------------
:penis:

Edited by delapaz (02/03/10 08:01 PM)

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
    #11957238 - 02/03/10 07:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

1. Billy

1) A slang term for bong, mainly used in Australia.
2) A small pot a bushman uses to brew tea and cook soup in.
1) "pass the billy this way mate when you're done with it"
2) -quote from Banjo Patterson's 'Waltzing Matilda'- "And he sang and he watched and waited till his billy boiled"

2. Billy

'Billy' is other wise known as a bong. A deviced used to smoke marijuana with, otherwise known as grass or weed.
Hey man, pass the billy over this way.

3. Billy :facepalm:

a cute guy who is nice to his girlfriend and makes her laugh alot a billy is someone you either want to marry or have a long nice relationship. A billy is someone who might get his fealing hurts easily if you flirt with a nother girl he can be jelouse at times but in the end he still loves you but hes stupid you feal confident (brain wise) around him
billy is very sweet and hes a good boyfriendand hes a great kisser

4. Billy

Meaning a blowjob or to recive a blowjob
Guy: yea i just got billy from her

5. Billy

To randomly sleep with someone while heavily intoxicated.
I want to pull a Billy on that chick.

I need an Aussie to confirm this.

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11957253 - 02/03/10 07:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Quote:

A guy who grabs his female best friend's ass because he knows he can get away with it.

rofl

Quote:

a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush

I do have a nice tooth brush.

--------------------

OfflineHuHEN
I am the Owl
Male User Gallery

Loc: Highlands Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Deity208]
    #11957274 - 02/03/10 07:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

pretty much all of them seem the same

Excessively endowed. Originally derived from the Greek, "Andreas", meaning manly.
"Word is, he's andy."

Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser
Man, is Andrew cool. I wish I was him...

take your pick. According to urban dictionary we are all hot with huge dicks! wooo hoooo.

We did it, shut er down boys.

--------------------

OfflineLifeLike
Best Hope for Humanity
Male

Loc: 4th Dimension
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: HuHEN]
    #11957303 - 02/03/10 07:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

andy
1.Excessively endowed. Originally derived from the Greek, "Andreas", meaning manly.
2.a man who's amazing in bed, great hair, and a smile that makes you melt. he's amazing all around.
3.the one who is awesome. the supreme ruler of all that is good and right. owner of dance dance revolution, guitar hero, runescape, and other under rated games. "the best".
4.Often a name or term which is applied to a God, or someone who shows godly traits.
5.(Andy)= Awesome, the most top, exceptional skateboarder, wakeboarder, surfer, snowboarder,normally shows high tolerance to booze and drugs, exceptional skills with bowstaff and weapons.
Andys all have exceptional lady babe skills, whether its just communicating with lady babes or tuning the pants off lady babes.
Commonly found all round the world showing people how to get it done.
The most influential Andy would be Andy Hastie born in New Zealand and currently residing in Brisbane Australia.
Other words which are synonymous with Andy are Gnarly, Radical, Mantis, Badass, The Best, EXTREME, Crazy, Hot, Sexy, Beauteous
6.pimp
7.To pull an Andy is to purpously headbutt something extremely hard, most of the time resulting in extreme head injury, memory loss, or destruction of the object.

:thumbup:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: LifeLike]
    #11959439 - 02/04/10 02:50 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

1. Chris 4450 up, 1656 down

A kid who is always up to party and have a good time

Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.
chill cool bitchin chillax friggin sweet

2. chris 3254 up, 1183 down love it hate it

is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge.
oh man I wish I had a chris in me.
magnum trogan wow sexy hottie dayum

3. chris 2990 up, 1190 down love it hate it

The man of my dreams, a man who is always happy never stops smiling, makes me feel as if I could fly, a man to spend the rest of my life with.
Have you met my chris he's the man of my dreams!

4. Chris 1604 up, 534 down love it hate it

The sweetest, most amazing guy to ever walk the face of the earth. The only guy to know just how to make me smile, even more, the only guy who will take the time to try.

He always puts himself last, even when he knows he should worry about himself. He is selfless, and never selfish.

He is quite possibly the closest to perfection one can get.
Chris, you amaze me.
loving caring forgiving perfect amazing hilarious perfect.

5. Chris 946 up, 283 down love it hate it

The fucking shit, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.
Dude, Chris totally kicked your ass!
chris awesome shit best cool

6. Chris 1043 up, 484 down love it hate it

Chris
One who kills the people who add gay ass definitions of Chris. He is also a damn good shot with a Desert Eagle
"Dude did You see that guys face?"
"Oh Him, I heard a Chris Got to him"
"Chris is one evil Guy!"
chris awesome amazing sleepy gangsta

:rockon:

--------------------

InvisibleCandyGirl

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Shroomism]
    #11959472 - 02/04/10 03:11 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

a male baby that you can already tell is going to be gay when he grows up

Quote:

The act of placing a gerbal in your ass

Wtf :lol:

Invisiblestedenko
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #11959479 - 02/04/10 03:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Speezor - Dry smasher of shit boxes.

--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11959485 - 02/04/10 03:17 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

****** is a French adjective to qualify someone close to perfection. It is used to talk about semi-god or very beautiful men AND very modest people as well.
"Have you seen the new intern at AL ? He's such a ******..."
"I would love to tap that ******"

A dope guy to chill with that gets all the hot girls in the block, n tears shit up in the bed
Where's ****** at?

A sexy boy who tears shit up in bed. He has a big ego, but only because EVERYTHING works out for him. Very lucky, opinionated, and hates "niggers". Takes him a month to realize he likes something, and his girlfriend is always right.
God ******, fuck me NOW.

Marijuana, Pot, Ganja, Weed, Cannabis. A term that comes from Puerto Rico. A really useful nickname because the authorities don't know it.
Hey, let's go smoke some ******!

Put some more ****** in the bowl.

that hot chick from livo ;]
siko ****** bruhs.

For something to be '******' means for it to be universally understood in all of England.
That is such a ****** thing to say!
He doesn't randomly choose words for his sentences, but they're actually all ******!
I wish he'd be more ******, then he'd just make more sense to me.

a man who usually goes for whorish type females and picks the worst females to talk to. He usually always has a nice girl that likes him, yet he passes her up to be with the hoodrat or the fat girl.
Man, look at the boy over there he's so ****** don't even know that he got a nice girl diggin him.

freaky black man. usually lacking pants
Wow. Did you see that kid ******?

a doofus that tells u to go to sleep wenevr u dont want to
dont let a ****** tell u what to do

Alternatively ****** can also be used to define a very egocentric individual with virility issues in french linguo.
"That's a ******'s car"
"You are such a ******!"

:awebig:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #11959494 - 02/04/10 03:22 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CandyGirl said:
Quote:

Quote:

Wtf :lol:

:lol:

--------------------

Offlinepmb
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Shroomism]
    #11959497 - 02/04/10 03:26 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

a water pipe - bong - used for smoking cannabis
Pack that cone and pass us the billy.

A person with no friends. Someone on their own, particularly in a pub or club. From "Billy-no-mates".

someone who thinks or acts like they are a badass; Taken from the phrase "Billy Badass."

someone who destroys things because he/she thinks that people are impressed/ intimidated by it.

--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River... Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: deCypher]
    #11959498 - 02/04/10 03:27 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. Anne

An attractive and classy young woman who lives up to the simple beauty of her name.
Boy #1: How come you didn't take that hot chick home with you last night to bang?
Boy #2: No man, Anne isn't like that. You just don't dick around with girls like her.

haha - and my husband's name is James, ftw! (and it's true what they say about James, if anyone's asking!)

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

OfflineEgo Questio
Ghost in the Machine
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: efrog]
    #11959532 - 02/04/10 03:48 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

1-Dave:A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
"Oh man, I was the Dave of the party."

Harken y'all to me, the coolest amongst thou! :cool:

:coaster:

--------------------
Over one's mind and over one's body the individual is sovereign.
John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(1806 - 1873)
My UPDATED UK supplies thread
My first trip report-Amsterdam wanderings
Stonesun's sclerotia infodump
Proudly discovered Highly Sensitive Person ~2009
To all you good gents, I say :hatsoff:

OfflineShroomyShroomers
Viking
Male

Loc: Norway Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Ego Questio]
    #11959776 - 02/04/10 06:17 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

1. Hans

A person who is consistently bad ass mo-fo

"That guy was a total Hans, not a Poser like you"

2. Hans

THE MAN

3. Hans

The coolest person in the world. He's the kind of person who everyone worships. There is ofcourse also the Church of Hans and the Korhans in which are described the awesome stories of Hans. He created the earth and should be worshipped by everyone. If you don't worship him, you will go to Hell, or worse, you will never be able to know a guy named Hans!
Oh my Hans!
Hansdamnit!
Hans created the earth in less then 7 days, beat that Christians!

4. Hans

The man who memorized some numbers of Pi. He is also a sexy beast who has long flowy hair. He is related to Kirby. Who has also memorized more numbers of Pi than Hans. He is the man who always adds the last name to Matt. He would be fun to draw because he has a nice a hat. He is better than math than some Asians.

HOLY CRAP. ITS HANS. I'M HOT FOR HIS BALLS.

7.Hans

hans (v): to force a dog into the street using mind powers, making it get run over by a car
There was a loud crunch sound when hans was hansed by Sofie.

--------------------
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know

Drugs to do list:

LSD
Mushroom

MDMA
DMT

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: ShroomyShroomers]
    #11959786 - 02/04/10 06:22 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Lol.. I'm beggining to think that the people who created these entries maaay have been a little biased.

--------------------

OfflineHuHEN
I am the Owl
Male User Gallery

#11960169 - 02/04/10 08:28 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

like I said all of the entries are essentially the same. Either cool and hot as fuck or huge cock.

--------------------

InvisibleDynoo
-
 User Gallery

Loc: - Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: HuHEN]
    #11960195 - 02/04/10 08:36 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I like mine!

Brittney

Quote:

The un-preppy way to spell Britany or Brittany.

Quote:

the girl you are secretly in love with but, you cant show how you really feel because your friends are always on your case about her; teasing about when you two would are going to go out and something happened just recently and now you two dont talk very much and you appear to be slipping away from each other. Thats a bad thing because you 2 were meant to be with each other... no matter what. so save this. make the first move or you'l regret it the rest of your life.

Quote:

A girl that commonly gets mistaken for a slut or being easy, but often is a smart and beautiful person. She knows what she is talking about and can be very wise.

The nicest sweetes person you will ever meet
She is always there for you.

Females whose parents thought the name was beautiful. Mostly over used in the 13-27 year old age bracket. Often mistaken as a slut most brittney's dispise the name for the confusion that they are whores

A female name, most commonly used in America for girls born in the 80's and 90's. Usually a very unique and outgoing person who makes friends with everyone. Commonly mistaken as a slut (by jealous women) because they often have more friends of the opposite sex (usually football players, wrestlers, swim team hotties, and other types jocks)

Brittney's are usually that girl who dates the QB and gets homecomeing queen. They are also the adventurous type (ex. sky diving, bungee jumping)

They fall for men easily and hate being descibed as a whore

Quote:

More than a name something like an attitude. Verb. Meaning, fly-ness, sweetness, all nature no weaves or tracks. Smart, independent, fun, A show off, & most importantly Jaeda's Mommy, a student, a party girl & more. There can only be one all else are copies.

--------------------
-

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Dynoo]
    #11960221 - 02/04/10 08:42 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

My name is not on the list :sad:

--------------------

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #11960301 - 02/04/10 09:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1. Jade

The best guitarist in the world
The new word for God
"Jade is so Jade damn hot"

:yesnod:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Cepheus]
    #11960307 - 02/04/10 09:04 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Chris
1. A kid who is always up to party and have a good time
2. A slang for huge cock

Sounds about right.

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #11960330 - 02/04/10 09:08 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"he worst thing to happen to the African American community. This is due to the fact that he produces shows with characters who perpetuate the notion and/or stereotype that African Americans are loud, rambunctious, classless, and uneducated people who lack long-term goals, as well as a serious view on life."

I hate my name.  I fucking hate my name.  I'm fucking white too.  That's my Full name btw.  That's why I haven't given it out. You can probably guess it though.

1. tyler 2432 up, 1028 down love it hate it

buy tyler mugs, tshirts and magnets
Originating from the movie "Fight Club", Tyler is used to describe one who is extremely sexy and bad ass.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, look at him he's such a TYLER.
fight club sexy bad ass tyler durdan awesome
by jcizzleypie Jun 19, 2007 share this
2. tyler 1968 up, 754 down love it hate it

buy tyler mugs, tshirts and magnets
A tyler is a person whos is always popular. There are usually to kinds of tyler. A popular, athletic and hot one. Then a loner, stoner, goth one. All the girls love him and they teachers love him too. He always gets the class laughing. If your name is Tyler there is a really good chance that you have a big dick!
Man i wish i was popular, then the girls would like me, and the school would know me as a Tyler.

InvisibleMR14

Re: Urban Dictionary your name *DELETED* [Re: Maverick]
    #11960375 - 02/04/10 09:16 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a

--------------------

OfflinePoopSoap
Genetically Modified Organism

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: MR14]
    #11960512 - 02/04/10 09:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

1.casey
a hot dude with a huge fucking cock
im so fuking jealous of casey's weiner

fuck yeah :thumbup:

OfflineHuHEN
I am the Owl
Male User Gallery

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Maverick]
    #11960534 - 02/04/10 09:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nice work on Madea goes to jail :lol:

--------------------

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: mellowparty]
    #11961457 - 02/04/10 12:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:

make it on the list :strokebeard:

--------------------

InvisibleUtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs
 User Gallery

Loc: place
    #11961487 - 02/04/10 12:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I love mine
Harry
An Extremely hot male who has the best personality ever! Is very versatile, a good kisser, extremely attractive and lovable. Very Cuddly and popular. Cute, adorable and loving, he will always steal your heart. Very strong and loves to have a good time.
He's a hottie, but he's not as hot as Harry :smile:

--------------------
:tripmolecule::awecid2::awecid2::tripmolecule:]KILLEER TOFFUUUUUU!!!!
love life and live loving

Wizard of the Night

~Peace Love and Hippy Shit~

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs]
    #11961582 - 02/04/10 12:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

potter, you then lose all manly sexiness.  Unless you think boyness is sexy.

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#11961750 - 02/04/10 01:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

citricacidx said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:

make it on the list :strokebeard:

I wouldn't bother. It is easily translated.

It means the happy one :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
    #11961863 - 02/04/10 01:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jake

[quote=Teh Internets]1. jake

an amazing guy that is really funny and really adorable that you cant help but love .
wow, i really want a jake (:

2. jake

we was riden down the street and the jakes pulled us over.
by xtended klip aka lil logan Aug 15, 2002 share this
3. Jake

A extremely long penis of at least fourteen inches.
She told me she wanted it, so I just whipped out Jake and waxed dat azz!

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #11961878 - 02/04/10 01:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Justin

a ridiculously huge cock
he's hung like Justin

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Frost]
    #11961885 - 02/04/10 01:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i'm sure someone's already done it, but:

Tom:
White kid with a big dick, usually 7-8".

:rofl:

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: Frost]
    #11961888 - 02/04/10 01:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

50% of the names mean ridiculously huge penis. Its ridiculous

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #11961914 - 02/04/10 01:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nick

the most amazing person alive with a huge penis

:lol:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Urban Dictionary your name [Re: TODAY]
    #11961922 - 02/04/10 01:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

certainly loses the sparkle when the first entry for every name is "Cool pimp with large dick that everybody loves"

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

#11962117 - 02/04/10 02:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ross   
buy ross mugs, tshirts and magnetsross
adj. ross·er, ross·ome
n. ross·ity, ross·ness

1. Of or pertaining to something, that, by the carefully judged standards of a select few individuals, is very cool and awesome
2. But not just normally awesome, it is a special kind of awesome that I wouldn't really expect you to understand unless you have truly felt the power of something ross in your life.
3. When you feel that something might be ross, you should consult me and I will tell you if it is or isn't.
4. Of course it's slightly subjective, but not really.
5. Some common misconceptions link this word to the stupid Friends character Ross. This is patently untrue. It has nothing to do with him, especially because he is not ross. The word is derived from the maniacal babblings of the Ealy family.
"Man, that DMB concert at Randall's Island was ross."
"I met this guy and he is rossome."
"Sometimes I am so cool it's hard to comprehend my own rossity."

Quote:

Ross   
buy ross mugs, tshirts and magnetsVerb; the act of ejaculating in one's eye during masturbation.
"Mate, what's up with your eye?"
"Well...I ross'd"

Quote:

Ross   
buy ross mugs, tshirts and magnets
When Something Is Straight Awsome To The Max.
"Seven forty-five, white on white, thats fuckin ross."

aparently im :awebig:

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

Loc: The Gray Tapes
    #11962118 - 02/04/10 02:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Marco

1.noun.
Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.

2.A proud man who is a sign of prosperity and greatness. Funny, and gets hot chicks. In words Marco is AWESOME!

3.a sexy white guy, a gurls dream

4.A greasy Croation pedophile that lives in deep underwater caves. These creatures look much like humans from the 80's. Usually they will have slicked back hair to try and make themselves look Italian. They prey on human women that are usually much younger than them.

number 4 is my favorite:rofl2: funny thing is, I'm half italian

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool

#11962119 - 02/04/10 02:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Steven   

a) The Brotha-man, Steve-o, Stephenopolous, Steve-arino, The Steve-meister, all are common nicknames given to one named Steven. These nicknames stem from many sources, the largest of which is Rob Schnider on SNL as the Copy Guy.
b) One who is large and in charge, a breaker of the will of other men.
c) The funniest kid you have ever met.
a) Hey, Brotha-man you are the definition of Steve-arino!!

b) Dude that guy is Steve'. (or) That Steven is so gonna beat you down.

c) Steve Martin, Steve Lynch, Steven Burmeister, Steven Colbert Steve-o -from Jackass-, (enough said)

InvisibleCandyGirl

#11962305 - 02/04/10 02:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CandyGirl said:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Synonym for vagina. A slang term signifying female genitalia in the manner in which it is to be used by a man.

Quote:

meaning life is shit but you can make it better

HAha.
Why are mine so weird

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies