Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRobo182
PsychedelicSamurai

Loc: Shroomdom
Strange isn't it?
    #1194114 - 01/05/03 08:57 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

The Samurai used 3 syringes of supposedly the same spores that he had purchased. (Cubensis Tapalpa)

But he ended up with what looks like 2 different kinds.
Can anyone identify this wavy capped friend who joined the party?
Cambodian?

This was pulled off one cake. They have dark bown wavy caps, does anyone have any guess as to the strain?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSubGen1us

Re: Strange isn't it? [Re: Robo182]
    #1194181 - 01/05/03 09:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

looks like a pen cam to me.

--------------------

OnlineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Strange isn't it? [Re: SubGen1us]
    #1194207 - 01/05/03 10:01 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

The wavy caps are just more mature than the rounded one.
You generally only let mushrooms mature to that point when you want to print the cap or if you have no harvest time.

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
Re: Strange isn't it? [Re: Robo182]
    #1194243 - 01/05/03 10:46 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You let some of your mushrooms mature to the point where they've begun dropping spores. Some (non-wavy caps) have not reached that point yet. I usually wait until right after the veil breaks to harvest.

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

OfflineRobo182
PsychedelicSamurai

Loc: Shroomdom
Re: Strange isn't it? [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1203773 - 01/09/03 08:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I think your right,
But some of them seem to mature extremely fast and wow do they ever sporelate like there was no tomorrow. (of course that's what this strain is known for.)

I tested my first batch last night, and I was quite impressed.
I don't think I dried them quite enough, because usually they are crunchy bone dry, but my zoomers were still a little soft. Therefore they must have been weighing in more than they should have and I ate less than I thought. We each ate 1.8g and I'd say we had a level 3 or so (I don't really know how to rate my trips.) But I saw a few open-eye visual hallucinations(no floating above the room on a coach like the last time I did them), and LOTS of closed eye hallucinations, I was seeing Hindu gods and East Indian culture alot, and it really seemed like they had something to tell me, and then sinse my friends living room is shaped like a giant mushroom that added another level to the trip. It was like "The mushrooms are hear to enlighten us, if everyone lived with the mushrooms the world would be a wonderful place, full of peace and harmony." But for real, that's not such a far-out thought, mushrooms seperate you from the stupid petty meaningless things in life that cause problems between people, and that attitude stays with you to some degree once you've opened your mind. (Anyways this is becoming less of a cultivation post, so I'll leave it at that.)

The first grow was a very good experience!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag