Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

do people ever get over death of loved ones?
    #11942384 - 02/01/10 02:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

here I am 3 years later, still mourning the death of my father.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: do people ever get over death of loved ones? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11942438 - 02/01/10 02:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

depends on the kind of person you are. i lost family members i cared about and after a few months i can barely remember what they look liked. after 6 months i never even think of them again. kinda fucked up i guess but :shrug:

Anonymous #3

#11942455 - 02/01/10 02:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

some people learn to live with it, others get over it. personally, I do the latter. at one point you'll learn to accept your loss, and move on. weather or not you actually get over it or just learn to live with it doesn't really matter, what matters is that the loss of your father shouldn't stop you from living and enjoying yourself. life sometimes seems unfair, and I really don't mean to come of as an asshole, but death is part of life, it's just the way it is. there's nothing you can do about it, and it's inevitable that you will both lose other people you love, and that you will be the one someone else looses. also, it's ok to stop mourning. some people think it's selfish to move on (not saying that you do), but really, it's not. go out, enjoy life, think of the good times, reflect over the bad ones. it's all a growing experience.

Anonymous #4

Re: do people ever get over death of loved ones? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11942502 - 02/01/10 02:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i havent lost anyone that close to me yet, and im not looking forward to the day when i can answer this question.

My condolences to you.

Anonymous #5

#11942680 - 02/01/10 03:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

been 6 months

as far as i can tell, you move on but never forget or stop being sad when you think of them, but it's the good memories that really matter, not the missing.  who and what they were - are - is more important than the fact that they're not around anymore

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags