Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMushroomWisdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Life changing trip!
    #11935288 - 01/31/10 01:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

So I’ve been looking for an excuse to make my first post but was waiting for the right experience worth reporting.  It’s finally happened!  Sorry, but this is a little long…

Quick background:  tried shrooms for the first time about 5 years ago.  Had an amazing, life changing night on a tiny dose given to me by a friend who later moved out of town and I never heard from again.  For the years that followed I tried unsuccessfully to find shrooms locally and finally decided to grow some hair on my balls and figure out how to do it myself.  Using nothing but PF Tek (from YouTube videos) and reading through the countless free advice on these boards, in about 60 days time I had my first harvest (p. cubes).  Just some words of encouragement… after all was said and done, it really wasn’t that hard to grow shrooms!  Zero complications here. 

Yesterday a friend and I decided to try out the new batch.  I made tea from 2.5 grams and we split the tea in half.  I know this sounds like a low dose, but we wanted to start off slow as we were testing these shrooms and had no idea what we were dealing with.

We went to one of the most amazing beach cities in the state with lots of hiking trails around the bluffs.  We dosed at 12:00 noon.  Here’s my trip report:

We each took a couple big hits of good weed.  We walked along the trails using the scenery as a distraction for the come up.  I find the normal anxiety/weirdness of the come up is completely alleviated when you are moving and have lots of distractions.  (The weed helps too).

About 20 minutes into the hike we began to feel the familiar butterflies in the stomach.  We found an empty grass field overlooking the ocean and walked far enough into it that we were camouflaged from people walking down the street.  For the next 90 minutes or so (I lost track of time and kept reminding myself it didn’t matter) I was given tons of messages and had one of the most amazing experiences of my life.    Since this portion of the trip is the point of my posting, let me try to articulate:

So much is discussed here about “spiritual” trips vs. “recreational” trips.  So many people reaching for that elusive Level 5 or “ego death,” whatever the funk that means.  My experience on low doses of shrooms is that right as I’m starting to peak, my Higher Self takes over and the voice that informs my head becomes wise, all-knowing, content, happy, and filled with gratitude for everyone and every thing.  I’m a pretty good-natured person when I’m sober but shrooms take my ego… with all of its endless complaining, judging, nagging and fears… and immediately purify my thoughts and allow me to tap into something much bigger and better than our normal human drama.  Whether you call it God, Source, Spirit, The Force, The Tao, etc… I can best describe it as tapping into Perfection.  In this space I’m completely at one with Universe and cannot believe how much beauty surrounds me.  Our modern world appears as a huge circus that nobody particularly likes but which is so deeply ingrained through socialization that few of us can figure out how to escape.  Mushrooms provide that escape by allowing a moment to pause and think about what the world would be like without the drama of the human condition.  The answer is Perfect.

The next few hours were spent walking around with the most beautiful scenery you can imagine, enjoying the energy of the sun, the water, the trees, the plants, the birds and the small animals that call this area their home.  I remember thinking about how many people at that exact moment were sitting in movie theaters in awe of the computer –generated beauty of Pandora as I was out  in the open air experiencing the even more profound beauty of the planet Earth.   

The thing I love about shrooms is that unlike MDMA and several other things I’ve tried, I can carry the wisdom and feelings of a shroom experience into the days and weeks that follow, allowing that wisdom to inform my daily decisions.

Yet another life changing shroom experience.  I am more at peace at this moment than I’ve been in YEARS.  Please allow me to testify to the power of these amazing little fuckers!! Shrooms are an insanely powerful tool on the path to happiness and contentment.

Immense gratitude to everyone who posts on these boards and shares their information.  This trip would not have happened without your guidance and advice.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Peace.

--------------------
"...the spirit reveals itself to everyone with the same intensity and consistency, but only warriors are consistently attuned to such revelations."  Carlos Castaneda

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefake estate
didgin it out
Male

Loc: NC
Re: Life changing trip! [Re: MushroomWisdom]
    #11935595 - 01/31/10 02:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

your experiences closely parallel mine with first experiences and what not...though my first time deep into it involved alcohol--which definately colored the event, I still was able to peel back the habitual patterns in my mind and see the inherent beauty in the truth outside and within ourselves.  I saw the beauty in everyones faces, the trees, the sky, the snow.  Later I went on to experiment with a new girlfirned, she was Mexican--we were transported to our own little bubble of a dimension--ancient mesoamerican glyphs filled the walls of the bubble--time is circular...

Im so very glad youve reached towards the deeper end of this experience...all is well in feeling great and seeing cool things, but after a while you begin to feel that there is something much greater going on here.  Listen to the great intelligence which is the mycellial network, which stretches across our whole globe--possibly connecting to other life bearing planets.  The mushrooms are like satellite uplinks I like to think..bearing spiritual/genetic information of the area/time/people.  Tap into it often, with reverance, and with intent and you will never be let down.  Happy journeys, keep writing too--helps to solidify those ever fleeting feelings during the experience.  The afterglow will slowly fade but your language will always trigger that feeling when you go back to it.

--------------------
eat more algae.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Life changing trip! [Re: fake estate]
    #11935882 - 01/31/10 03:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Good 1st post.

Awesome report.

Thanks. :mushroom2:

OfflinePrimalSoup
won't you please help my dog?
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Life changing trip! [Re: MushroomWisdom]
    #11936352 - 01/31/10 05:15 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:scaryshroom::thumbup:

-PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Life changing trip! [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #11936569 - 01/31/10 06:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

5 shrooms to you, good sir. I hope you continue to enjoy learning from mushrooms for as long as you need to.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience