Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Changa Dream * 1
    #11925133 - 01/29/10 03:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Made a fresh batch of changa this morning. Just before dawn I dissolved 5 grams of DMT in some absinthe, mixed well, then stirred in 5 grams of crushed Banisteriopsis caapi leaves. I passed the next few hours reading some Marty Matz poetry and smoking hash.

Soon the absinthe was evaporated and I was left with 10 grams of super potent changa. I usually use more leaf than DMT but this time I wanted a powerful smoke that would wisp you away with a single toke.

I was standing on my deck drinking some yerba mate and as the wind gently blew through the trees I heard the calling whisper. I know what needs to be done because some of my best entheogenic journey's came after I answered the call from the beyond.

I grabbed my changa pipe and the bowl of changa and packed the pipe.

I saw a bird fly from the whispering tree and I immediately cherried the bowl. I love the feel of the sweet changa smoke going down my lungs. It hits just right. I don't even smoke DMT crystal anymore, only changa.

It hit me quicker than expected. This is stronger changa than usual. The vibrations rise up my body starting at my toes and the vibrational tone raises in pitch as it moves up my body via my spine until it reaches a point in the center of my head and is deflected outward as it connects to a grid high above me. The last thing I see before I close my eyes is the bird flying towards me.

This sacred space cannot be remembered completely let alone explained in English. When there I'm constantly reminded that this is it, this is how it is. There is no other. Truth rings true through the life we always renew. There comes a point where the dream takes over completely. There is no half way today, I've gone all the way. It hits me and reminds me over and over and over forever. There is nothing else you are here now, no there then.

As I start reintegrating I find it impossible to fathom what it's like to live a life in a separate body. Slowly and smoothly I am reborn and the code is slowly replaced with third dimensional reality. I open my eyes to a beautiful world full of life that was spawned from the place I had just come from.

I'm so honored to be apart of this with all of you. We are all One, believe me.:heart:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Changa Dream [Re: FractalDust]
    #11925723 - 01/29/10 05:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
I'm so honored to be apart of this with all of you. We are all One, believe me.:heart:

I'm with ya, brother!  We are indeed One.  Congrats.  Absolutely feeling the Love across Space and Time. Sounds like an enviable entheogenic experience.  Keep dreaming! 

Edit:  Had to give you a big +5 :mushroom2: for that!! 

:peace:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (01/29/10 05:58 PM)

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Changa Dream [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11925752 - 01/29/10 06:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It was a good one for sure. Tonight should be an amazing Wolf Moon so me and a few psychonauts are hiking to a secluded beach I know about and we are going to puff all of this changa under the Wolf Moon. It's going to be amazing. If you've never smoked under the moon tonight is the night to do it! :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #11925786 - 01/29/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Be safe, but enjoy.  For me it's a capsule of 100mg CaapiCopy and 30mg spice.  Perhaps we will meet in Hyperspace???  Who knows!

Best regards,

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
    #11925800 - 01/29/10 06:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Made a fresh batch of changa this morning. Just before dawn I dissolved 5 grams of DMT in some absinthe, mixed well, then stirred in 5 grams of crushed Banisteriopsis caapi leaves. I passed the next few hours reading some Marty Matz poetry and smoking hash.

Soon the absinthe was evaporated and I was left with 10 grams of super potent changa. I usually use more leaf than DMT but this time I wanted a powerful smoke that would wisp you away with a single toke.

I was standing on my deck drinking some yerba mate and as the wind gently blew through the trees I heard the calling whisper. I know what needs to be done because some of my best entheogenic journey's came after I answered the call from the beyond.

I saw a bird fly from the whispering tree and I immediately cherried the bowl. I love the feel of the sweet changa smoke going down my lungs. It hits just right. I don't even smoke DMT crystal anymore, only changa.

It hit me quicker than expected. This is stronger changa than usual. The vibrations rise up my body starting at my toes and the vibrational tone raises in pitch as it moves up my body via my spine until it reaches a point in the center of my head and is deflected outward as it connects to a grid high above me. The last thing I see before I close my eyes is the bird flying towards me.

This sacred space cannot be remembered completely let alone explained in English. When there I'm constantly reminded that this is it, this is how it is. There is no other. Truth rings true through the life we always renew. There comes a point where the dream takes over completely. There is no half way today, I've gone all the way. It hits me and reminds me over and over and over forever. There is nothing else you are here now, no there then.

As I start reintegrating I find it impossible to fathom what it's like to live a life in a separate body. Slowly and smoothly I am reborn and the code is slowly replaced with third dimensional reality. I open my eyes to a beautiful world full of life that was spawned from the place I had just come from.

Thanks for this beautiful report. I was experience confusion and doubt about psychedelic but your story reminded me the truth. :heart: :yinyang2:

--------------------

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Changa Dream [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11929644 - 01/30/10 01:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Istigkeit said:
Thanks for this beautiful report. I was experience confusion and doubt about psychedelic but your story reminded me the truth. :heart: :yinyang2:

Awesome man, glad you got something out of it. It's impossible to accurately describe a full on entheogenic experience so it's something that you need to throw yourself into before you can form an idea as to what it is.

With DMT you either get there or you don't. When you don't get enough you can feel different aspects of the dream seeping into your consciousness but it's frustrating because your're in a halfway zone. When you get enough the dream takes over completely and there is nothing you can do about it. You aren't just in it, you are it.

When someone smokes enough DMT they realize that we are all apart of it, always have been and always will. The veil was dropped when we were born into our separate body and we are blessed to be able to use these sacred plants to stick our head in and take a little peak behind the curtain which will inevitability remind us who we are, where we come from, and where we're going.

--------------------

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
    #11929665 - 01/30/10 01:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

Istigkeit said:

Awesome man, glad you got something out of it. It's impossible to accurately describe a full on entheogenic experience so it's something that you need to throw yourself into before you can form an idea as to what it is.

With DMT you either get there or you don't. When you don't get enough you can feel different aspects of the dream seeping into your consciousness but it's frustrating because your're in a halfway zone. When you get enough the dream takes over completely and there is nothing you can do about it. You aren't just in it, you are it.

When someone smokes enough DMT they realize that we are all apart of it, always have been and always will. The veil was dropped when we were born into our separate body and we are blessed to be able to use these sacred plants to stick our head in and take a little peak behind the curtain which will inevitability remind us who we are, where we come from, and where we're going.

I really look forward to the day I am able to do that. I would love to make it my first but I won't be able to unfortunately. You seem really cool, maybe some day we can blast off together. I always feel a difference between knowing something and realizing it- in theory I know and believe what you say, but I can't imagine what it would be like to realize it!

--------------------

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
    #11929772 - 01/30/10 01:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:

Beautiful post there brother, thank you for sharing the love my friend.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Offlinehayguyman
Male User Gallery

Re: Changa Dream [Re: AislingGheal]
    #12110151 - 02/27/10 07:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

We're coming into the next full moon. 

If I remember correctly, the Wolf moon drove me crazy.  I ate some 2ce and sprayed whipped cream everywhere and got really confused.  Maybe not the right substance for me.  I'm gonna try making changa for this one.  I'd never heard of it until you commented on one of my posts I think. 
Its great that you explained your preparation.  I'm gonna try it this way next.

:peace:

Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
    #17744771 - 02/04/13 04:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

just had a changa experience 2 days ago bro..

what you were trying to explain here is exactly what changa smoking is all about..

man o man.. some of my friends smoke it and only got vivid lights and illuminated lines hallucinations.. but me? fuck no.. mine was a glimpse of everything that ever was and IS. thats why i dont understand my buddies when they were talking about their trip becuz mine were a lot more exceptional.

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules