Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInTheClouds
pooze
Female

Loc: Bay Area, CA Flag
Beautiful Mushy Trip
    #11886107 - 01/23/10 05:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

So the following experience happened about 10 or so months ago. Im definately no stranger to mushrooms, but at the time I'd only done 1/2 8ths, or 1/2 8ths plus a little extra when I'd take the plunge.
This was my first time with a full 8th.
My old roomate and I love mushrooms and take them pretty often. We're very close friends and she and I are one in the same so we always enjoy tripping together. We got some delicious little guys from my current boyfriend (who I'd just started seeing at the time) and he accompanied us to watch over us. We went to this beautiful park by our place, which was more like a foresty area, engulfed by trees and flowers and all that awesome nature stuff. Not too many people around, mostly runners with their dogs and the like.
Anyway, we ate an 8th each with hummus and pita bread, which is a pretty good combo. We chilled and smoked some herbage for a while and about 45 minutes later I started feeling that warm little glow and I knew I was comin up.
The first taste of the trip was glee-ful and everything was hilarious, you know the drill. We wandered from the spot we'd been at into this amazing clearing that was surrounded by layers of extremely tall trees. There was a layer of moss-like plants on the ground and a really long fallen tree. In front of the perimeter of the really tall trees were little baby trees, kinda scattered around the whole clearing. The whole place was just pristine for tripping.
The breeze sort of sifted through the trees and they got into a type of pulsing rythm. all of the tall trees looked like they were a kelp forest, swaying to the motion of the ocean. There was a great sense of harmony and togetherness I felt from them and it was so beautiful I cried tears of joy. My roomate and I often cry during trips (in a good way) since everything becomes so over-whelmingly beautiful.
My roomate wandered off to go talk to some trees - I could hear her laughing hysterically at what they were saying to her. And I stayed near the fallen log, sitting on the ground leaning against that fallen tree with my knees pulled up, crying and laughing.
As I kept looking at the layers of tall trees, two of the tallest ones in the back actually reached out their branches and HUGGED! I watched as they embraced eachother and swayed like a kelp forest. And I noticed that all the trees were touching eachother's branches and i could feel the unity of everything and all the love that was there and it was awesome. I cant even describe the joy I felt, being priveleged enough to witness such a thing.
I got up after a while and started walking around and noticed that when I was walking on the moss-grass stuff that I was crushing them and I felt horrible that I was trampling the little guys! So I hopped around and got away from them and found my roomate laying on the ground laughing and crying looking up at the trees.
We decided to move from the spot and walked to an area where there were bathrooms, since I was pretty sure I had to pee but sometimes when tripping that whole concept gets a little weird. So I took care of that and after that is when things started to change.
I started getting really cold. Like really, really cold. Almost piercing cold, with a sad feeling. and I felt like my whole body was wet and dripping with water. I could touch my clothes and skin and know that there was no water there but it was such an overwhelming feeling of wetness I hated it. It felt like since we moved spots from that awesome clearing it all went downhill.
The three of us stood around wondering what we should do since it was starting to get dark and we were still tripping really hard. So we sat around a little longer and then we had my boyfriend drive us back home.
Driving was fucking weird! Usually music sounds sweet on mushrooms but this time I was super confused by it. And even one of my favorite bands sounded HORRIBLE. So we turned off the music. The familiar streets around my house were totally unrecognizable. The buildings and houses looked scary and distorted. I asked my roomate if she remembered how to get home because I didnt recognize anything and luckily she did, haha. We finally made it and were starting to come down. But it was the stage where everything was confusing as hell and a  little bit off. But it was good to be at home.
The weirdest part was that it was chaotic at the end of the trip, everything was cold and everything started looking weird and unfamiliar and it was like a whirl wind, and then suddendly it was over.
No extremely gradual comedown as I was used to. But all of a sudden it was like someone had activated the off switch. Weird.
Anyway, it was one of most beautiful things I've ever seen, those two trees hugging and I will always remember that.
Its been about 3 months since Ive done mushrooms (i've started experimenting with Uncle CID) but Im stoked for the next time. I highly recommend getting yourself out in nature, it has never dissapointed.
:smile:

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:
Existence precedes essence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: InTheClouds]
    #11908779 - 01/26/10 10:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nice report. I hope i can find a connection with nature tripping like you did. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Exploitation of the unknown is called religion. Recognition of the proven is called science.

OfflineEgo Questio
Ghost in the Machine
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK
Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: Trim]
    #11948457 - 02/02/10 03:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nice trip report.

Nature is pretty awesome on shrooms-hugging trees FTW! :grin:

:hatsoff:

--------------------
Over one's mind and over one's body the individual is sovereign.
John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(1806 - 1873)
My UPDATED UK supplies thread
My first trip report-Amsterdam wanderings
Stonesun's sclerotia infodump
Proudly discovered Highly Sensitive Person ~2009
To all you good gents, I say :hatsoff:

Offlinekaleidoscopic
Happy Cycling
Male

Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: Ego Questio]
    #11948611 - 02/02/10 03:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like a fun trip!

I've come to the conclusion (over several trips)that shrooms are meant for being outside in nature. Being inside a house always feels unnatural in a weird way.

--------------------
Music I create

OfflineInTheClouds
pooze
Female

Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: kaleidoscopic]
    #11949577 - 02/02/10 05:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:mushroom2: are the BEST in nature, or, nature is the BEST on shroomies. Beach tripping is also fucking awesome. I've seen some of the most amaaaazing sunsets that way. Also having a bonfire when it gets dark is sweet - pretty colors in the flames :smile:

--------------------

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #11951191 - 02/02/10 09:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly I feel like all tripping is meant to be in a 100% pure environment.  While some may freak out at the idea of tripping naked outside cause they might get their wiener hurt... I think its the best way to fully experience what life was possibly like before our downfall.  My idea is that Eden was basically the best trip ever in the most beautiful world ever and we saw ALL things the way they truly are.  The way we see them when we trip.  We see the negative in things hence why we see some pretty ugly shit at times during the trip.  Im assuming because we are surrounded by negatively created things.  It is my belief anything we create is created in sin because we too are born in sin therefore the evil energy goes with it.  But idk.  I need to experiment on these ideas more.

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

OfflineInTheClouds
pooze
Female

Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: XD40]
    #11956659 - 02/03/10 06:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I often think, while tripping, that in my psychadelic state, I am seeing REALITY and the reality I think I am in during usual sobriety is actually the lie. I'm pretty sure this is true :smile: but this also calls for more experimentation

--------------------

InvisibleFlasharaFirewind
Shambhalite
Female User Gallery

Loc: BC, Canada
    #11957087 - 02/03/10 07:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

sweet report, I hope to try it outside too

--------------------
The dream is over...or has it just begun?

"Was it the trout? the tuna? No sir, it was the halibut!" - April 17 2010 trippin ballz on dxm

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: FlasharaFirewind]
    #11988909 - 02/08/10 03:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FlasharaFirewind said:
sweet report, I hope to try it outside too

it IS true.  A lot of people have come to this realization even without the use of psychedelics :smile: Its awesome isnt it?  Well sad but awesome that we are able to experience this. Ive been experimenting with salvia lately and I almost feel like Ive mastered the experience.  Nothing is unbelievable anymore I just most of the time want it to last forever.  I feel nothing but love when Im under its influence.  I think Im growing spiritually :smile:

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

OfflineWStallion
Stranger

Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: XD40]
    #11988979 - 02/08/10 04:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This posts makes me want to do mushrooms outside even more! I've only tripped inside my house and even though i did go outside on the comedown twice I want have an entire trip in nature. Can't wait until april or june!

Very nice trip report!

--------------------
"Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story"
-Barney Stinson

Offlinelucyinthesky12
Friend
Female User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: WStallion]
    #12003521 - 02/10/10 04:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wow that sounds beautiful! I loved tripping outside in nature.

I remember I couldn't even look at the house it gave me such bad vibes! And I was so upset (in a beautiful way) with man kind and technology. My friend was playing with her cell phone and I had to walk away from it cus it was so upsetting to me, I was thinking "how could you be using technology when nature is so pure and beautiful" I didnt end up going back to the house till the come down of the trip. And I didn't use my cell phone, computer or tv for weeks after.

--------------------
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, and she's gone.

OfflineEvent Horizon
Livin' The Dream

Re: Beautiful Mushy Trip [Re: lucyinthesky12]
    #12116503 - 02/28/10 08:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've had amazing experiences with both LSD and Psilocybin in the outdoors. Once was in Tennessee in Smoky Mountain Ntl. Park near the Appalachian Trail. Another was at the beach on Lake Michigan.  Here's hoping the Tek I'm setting up will succeed in producing my first stash of shrooms!

--------------------
"Seek above all for a game worth playing.  Such is the advice of the oracle to modern man." - Robert S. DeRopp -   
The Master Game

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom