Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKBG1977
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: Adam553]
    #11914625 - 01/27/10 08:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I made a post over a year back,where I ate some Rustica leaves,and it was not good.First of all it came on really strong in waves.The euphoria was so intense that I couldn't stand it.I felt damn good for about 10 minutes,then I started feeling nauseous I closed my eyes,and got some good visuals,then I tried to stand up,and expel the shit from my system,and I fell straight in the floor.My legs were jelly,and I couldn't walk at all.I'll tell you,I've never ingested any substance that made me not be able to walk,but this did it.I mean I seriously could not walk,or even crawl.I laid there for no telling how long,and then it slowly got better for me,and I could walk again.That shit had after effects that lasted throughout most of the day too,A very sedated stoned feeling.I then said I'd never try it again,but I ended up mixing it with herbs and smoking it,which makes your Herbs a lot stronger.I guess it's all right as a smoke,but not to eat:grin:Thanks for the replies also,I plan to grow better ones this year:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: KBG1977]
    #11914739 - 01/27/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nicotiana rustica, in fact any Nicotiana sp. when when ingested orally and in enough quantities will place you into a state of Narcosis, the effects are exactly as you describe KBG, loss of motor control, nausea, hallucinations, heart palpitations etc. I am glad you survived to tell your story. :sun:

Overdosing on Nicotine will lead to death and anyone who wishes to experiment with any plant, mushroom or substance must research before deciding to ingest. To do so otherwise only makes you a fool~

--------------------

InvisibleKBG1977
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: karode13]
    #11914790 - 01/27/10 09:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly,and I was a fool,and I'm lucky I didn't die.I never knew Tobacco was so lethal when ingested orally:crazy:

OfflineHumbled
Local Budtender
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: KBG1977]
    #11929736 - 01/30/10 01:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have read some very scary reports of lethal encounters with N. rustica and tobacum. A mixture was made by crushing the leaves into a mush, then dipping the end of a folded over pant into the mush, the goo was applied down the length of a man's forearm.

After a few minutes, the nicotine absorbed through the man's skin, he was overtaken, had seizures, heart failure and such. Upon the autopsy, the man's organs had burst and turned black.

The medical pros couldn't explain this. I will have to find that link for you guys, it is scary shit!

Heres my N.tobacum about to flower

Opening flowers......

I haven't been able to help myself from chewing on the lower leaves. I have quit smoking cigarettes with this plant though! I dont feel dependent anymore. It rocks!!

--------------------
_-_--->My Trade List<---_-_

OfflineShantiSadhu
Urban Shaman
Male

Loc: Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: Humbled]
    #11929997 - 01/30/10 02:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocelium said:
I have read some very scary reports of lethal encounters with N. rustica and tobacum...
...I have quit smoking cigarettes with this plant though! I dont feel dependent anymore. It rocks!!

rustica is some dangerous stuff, I grow it for insecticide.

good to hear you quit smoking, I wish more people would grow their own.

be safe!  :baggy:

--------------------

Salvia Divinorum | Cacti & Succulents

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
ovoideocystidiata protector
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
    #11930868 - 01/30/10 04:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocelium said:
I have read some very scary reports of lethal encounters with N. rustica and tobacum. A mixture was made by crushing the leaves into a mush, then dipping the end of a folded over pant into the mush, the goo was applied down the length of a man's forearm.

After a few minutes, the nicotine absorbed through the man's skin, he was overtaken, had seizures, heart failure and such. Upon the autopsy, the man's organs had burst and turned black.

The medical pros couldn't explain this. I will have to find that link for you guys, it is scary shit!

Heres my N.tobacum about to flower

Opening flowers......

I haven't been able to help myself from chewing on the lower leaves. I have quit smoking cigarettes with this plant though! I dont feel dependent anymore. It rocks!!

Amazing photos... :billymaythumbup:

--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
    #11930987 - 01/30/10 05:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That's a nice plant Psilo.:smile:

When you nibble on the leaf, do you swallow the juice or spit it out?

--------------------

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
ovoideocystidiata protector
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: karode13]
    #11931519 - 01/30/10 06:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks everyone for the inspiration!

--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:

OfflineHumbled
Local Budtender
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nicotiana rustica [Re: psychedelicSLUG]
    #11933476 - 01/31/10 12:49 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks shanti, you should see how many gnats drop on those leaves!! I'll get a pic for ya!

I dont really nibble or eat the leaves at all. I usually wash off the outside a bit under cold water just to make sure I dont eat dirt or something.

Take the leaf and tear it down the stem if it's a big leaf, or just roll it with the topside out. I'll just throw it in my lip or cheek and hold it there.

After a while I may chomp on the center to get some juice out, but in the beginning the small glands on the topside of the leave which are VERY sticky, are full of nicotine.

The leaf's topside will make your arm sticky as hell just by brushing up against it! It reminds me of Cannabis completely.

--------------------
_-_--->My Trade List<---_-_

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies