Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Loc: Palnet Earth
Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: DieCommie]
    #11954469 - 02/03/10 01:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

here is a link to what is claimed to be a COP>1 motor&generator
http://depalma.pair.com/index.html

here is a bedini ssg motor web page the output of this is charge in a battery it is claimed to be a COP=4 device
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG

here is a web page about magnet motors
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnet_Motors

--------------------
There is more joy in heaven over one of us perfected,
  than over ninety-nine naturally evolved angels.

Edited by arainbow (02/03/10 02:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: snoot]
    #11954615 - 02/03/10 02:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

snoot said:
Quote:

grimeyobject said:
Personally, I think finding all of the particles of physics and being able to manipulate them better will end all energy problems. Imagine being able to turn off gravity and create a vacuum in a small spot, floating a device designed around bosons of the same energy level  inside that spins without friction to create electricity using the gluon/anti-gluon pair to spin the whole thing to whatever speed you need. Super dense alternator armature spinning at insane speeds losslessly (except for the initial start up of the spin).

It's elementary, after all. (Nerdy quantum physics pun intended)

I could be looking at spin wrong as well, but I thought that the gluon pair will spin inversely of eachother at the same speed. If one were changed than the other would as well only in the inverse. Maybe it's been too long for my old brain to recolect correctly.

yeah imagine! science is amazing, the amount of understanding we have is so minimal yet its so vast,. We're such a young species too, I can't help but think what life will be like in a 1000 years, or a 100,000 years. We're a very young species, the dinosaurs where around 100,000,000years.

only if we could get past keeping up the status quo
the status quo is crushing the kind of thinking needed to solve our long term problems
we may not be around much longer if we don't

--------------------

Invisiblegrimeyobject
Mello Fellow
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: flangenips]
    #11955072 - 02/03/10 03:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

flangenips said:
The problem with a lot of those ideas is the energy that would go into retrieving those particles, even if we could harness their potential. I don't know if you can get a better output than collident matter with anti matter, but the energy to acquire and even suspend a single atom of anti-matter is ridiculous.

The problem now for the current nuclear fission is the cost of building the god damn plants in this day and age. Cost of energy, materials, labor, and just to get the damn thing up and running. For developed nations anyway. For nations that pay fuck all, rape their ground for every precious material, and don't mind a little bit of enslavement - we'll see them building nuclear power plants very soon and near future.

You could definately find a better output than colliding matter. With the setup i showed, there's only one piece that uses anti matter. You can eliminate that. just spin it manually and let it go. The whole point was to use the properties of the particles to help out in ramping up common alternator electrical production. If you were to use permanent magnents to have a balanced magnetic field (enough north and south flips to keep from pulling on the armature and causing magnetic resistance) around the armature, and had copper in it using properties of bosons, you could have thousands of wire winds occupy the same space on the arm, each getting a current excited in them by passing through a magnetic field. You could have this floating arm setup as small as a car alternator (minus whatever is needed to manipulate gravitational fields and hold vacuum) and spin it, and it'd produce the same ammount of current as a similar alternator only 1000s of times over by basically having the wiring of 1000 of them occupy the same space as one.

To put it more simply, look inside an alternator at the arm. look at the wiring on the arm. Imagine each wire being equal to 1000 or more wires, but the same size. You'd have 1000 or more times the output.

And with it floating in a non gravitational field in a vacuum you lose all friction from air and bearing surfaces, essentially becoming frictionless.

In this system the only energy ever used by it is in creating the initial antigrav field and converting all the copper wires over and the inital spin. It should keep spinning forever, have no serviceable parts besides needing the magnets replaced when they lose their fielding, and continuously produce electricity for as long as it spins. With the frictionless environment the only limit on speed is when the arm would literally disintegrate itself.

P.S. - the 1000 shouldn't be thought of as a limit. Assuming we can find a way to hold the copper (i.e. an insulation made of particles smaller than the copper in perfect alignment as to produce a sheath with no holes as large as a single copper atom, as then all the copper could come out simoutaneously from just one of them) then a nearly infinite ammount can be inserted, making a nearly infinite number possible. Not just 1000 or so. But who could grasp that idea? People can hardly grasp the size of themselves compared to their city, or the size of the earth when looking in from outside the galaxy. The mind like to work in the finite, go figure.

Invisiblegrimeyobject
Mello Fellow
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: grimeyobject]
    #11955094 - 02/03/10 03:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

BTW I find it odd that I seem to be able to barely grasp this material at all considering I have an american high school education, with my only exdended learning done at a community college, where I studied automotive mechanics. I don't even remember where I learned it. Maybe I should become a quantum physicist...

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: arainbow]
    #11955144 - 02/03/10 03:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

arainbow said:
the status quo is crushing the kind of thinking needed to solve our long term problems

Sorry, those claims of over unity free energy devices are crap.

Also, you are completely wrong on the nature of the scientific community.  The scientific community is about getting past the status quo, that is the life blood of science.  Every single scientist out there wants to find something new, something that cant be explained by old models and paradigms.  And this happens quite often, the status quo has been up-heaved many many times in science's history.

Its easy for computer nerds to sit at home watching crackpot youtube videos while complaining about the claimed status quo of the scientific community.  But such a claim is absolutely ridiculous - if you can show with mathematics where free energy comes from or if you can show with verifiable experiments that free energy can be had you will get published and you will get prizes and fame.  The scientific community is desperate for such an upheaval - particularly physics which wants a paradigm shifting result so bad they convinced govts to fund a 10 billion dollar collider in the hopes that maybe the status quo can be challenged.

You are the one making the claim, the burden is on you - not others.  And as always you will produce nothing original, just spam more worthless you tube videos, vague conspiracies about Tesla and poorly designed web pages that say nothing at all.  In other words, you will march lock step with the status quo of the crackpot community - the very behavior you claim to oppose.

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: DieCommie]
    #11955582 - 02/03/10 04:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

arainbow said:

Sorry, those claims of over unity free energy devices are crap.

Also, you are completely wrong on the nature of the scientific community.  The scientific community is about getting past the status quo, that is the life blood of science.  Every single scientist out there wants to find something new, something that cant be explained by old models and paradigms.  And this happens quite often, the status quo has been up-heaved many many times in science's history.

Its easy for computer nerds to sit at home watching crackpot youtube videos while complaining about the claimed status quo of the scientific community.  But such a claim is absolutely ridiculous - if you can show with mathematics where free energy comes from or if you can show with verifiable experiments that free energy can be had you will get published and you will get prizes and fame.  The scientific community is desperate for such an upheaval - particularly physics which wants a paradigm shifting result so bad they convinced govts to fund a 10 billion dollar collider in the hopes that maybe the status quo can be challenged.

You are the one making the claim, the burden is on you - not others.  And as always you will produce nothing original, just spam more worthless you tube videos, vague conspiracies about Tesla and poorly designed web pages that say nothing at all.  In other words, you will march lock step with the status quo of the crackpot community - the very behavior you claim to oppose.

DUDE I'm talking about  HUMAN SOCIETY AT LARGE !!!!!!!!!

UNTIL WE GET RIDE OF THE RULE BY AND FOR MONEY THE "STATUS QUO"
THE HUMAN RACE WILL STAY AT WAR WITH IT SELF AT ALL LEVELS
THIS IS WHAT WILL DESTROY MAN&WOMAN KIND !!!

--------------------

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

#11955650 - 02/03/10 04:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Correction

UNTIL WE GET RIDE OF THE RULE BY AND FOR MONEY AT ALL LEVELS THE "STATUS QUO"
THE HUMAN RACE WILL STAY AT WAR WITH IT SELF AT ALL LEVELS
THIS IS WHAT WILL DESTROY MAN&WOMAN KIND !!!

--------------------

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

#11955778 - 02/03/10 04:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

for the gluttons of geek
we have all the glorious gory details and yes the math is here just scroll down the page 

http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm

as far as that top is concerned nobody knows how that thing works the guy who came up with it says
UFO passengers showed hem how to make it  (( yea I to thought I heared a pot crack ))

other reports say it works with one big speaker magnet and one small speaker magnet stuck to a pinball 

here is some history on the bedini motor along with details and even how to build one and get it working
as a side note on this one even if it dose not produce free energy it is still good for reviving up to 80% of the dead rechargeable batteries 

http://www.rexresearch.com/bedini/bedini.htm

--------------------

Edited by arainbow (02/03/10 05:22 PM)

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

#11956589 - 02/03/10 06:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

here is a web page about the Roto Verter it's a 3 phase motor that almost runs on it's own back emf by tuning a RLC circuit by switching capacitors in and out to match the running speed of the motor they say it can drives a generator to power it

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/rotoverter.htm

--------------------

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11957316 - 02/03/10 07:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

haha do you really believe any of what you say?  Or do you just find it funny.  I just can't picture myself being in your shoes.  I mean at least I kind of understand religious people and how that mindset develops.  But for someone to simultaneously use science and yet ignore science for his point is just baffling to me

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

#11957766 - 02/03/10 09:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

well there may be more to know about the universe than we know
it could well be that these things are gathering zero point energy

things like that top are simple and cheap to build if nothing else it would make a great toy

I have the electronic parts to build the bedini solid state circuit and the batteries laying around
I have seen about 10 desulfator circuits they all work the same they throw back EMF in to a battery
so if it puts out more in battery charge great if it doesn't I still have a $100.00 battery desulfator for junk I already have on hand and 2 hours of wiring and soldering
I have the timers power mosfets restors pots transformers bipolar transistors capacitors wire
I worked as an power and instrumentation electronics technician after studding electronics on my own
I built things like analog computers,digital logic circuits,5kw DC amplifiers and instrumentation amplifiers for a living
Soooo the hardest part will be deciding how I want to switch the coil off&on ( digital adjustable or analog fixed ),how fast (or frequency)  and for how long ( or duty cycle )
be sides to me it's fun to build electronic circuits
NOW can you understand how this will be a win win project for me 

but here is the thing there are enough reports of these thing working at COP=>4 to make one wonder

here is the thing money has always had the power to decide just what the facts are
the laws of thermodynamics were written when oil was just coming on the market and coal was an old man in the energy market
so there has always been an interest in keeping people paying for energy now the best way to do this is to make then think you will always get less out than you put in its a law of psychics
this way you could keep from even thinking free energy even possible

it may well be that there is far more to time and space than science has yet dreamed of
but science is not allowed to even look there 
that smells like a violation of laws of thermodynamics 
go directly to the unemployment line
do not pass go
do not collect severance pay
go directly to the unemployment line
on the way you will be labeled crack pot
so that you never work in science again
to make sure
you never even get close to violating the laws of thermodynamics
and so that no one who could violate the laws of thermodynamics ever thinks of trying
should any researcher even try to look this is what would happen 
it could be just maybe true that we live in a sea of energy that Tesla spoke about

this is an extremely free spirited crowed
yet look how closed minded some people HERE are on this subjected
Image how much more closed mined the suites that control the research money are   

--------------------

Edited by arainbow (02/03/10 10:06 PM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #11959569 - 02/04/10 04:16 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

> yet look how closed minded some people HERE are on this subjected

Did you know that if people flap their arms fast enough they can fly?  Although it has never been demonstrated by scientists, and has been proven impossible by science, there are plenty of youtube videos showing people that can fly by flapping their arms.  Great minds, such as Da Vinci, investigated self powered human flight.  Unfortunately, scientists want to maintain the status quo and keep us on the ground rather than let us soar in our rightful place up in the sky with the birds!  I can't believe how closed minded people are on this subjected.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11964074 - 02/04/10 07:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

arainbow said:
:paperbag:

OfflinebioBot

Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: Chespirito]
    #11965743 - 02/04/10 11:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Here are two promising technologies - both redirect to YouTube:

- The Searl Effect Device -
Check out their other videos too - Friggin' Awesome

- Fuelless Water Heater -

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: Seuss]
    #11977238 - 02/06/10 06:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> yet look how closed minded some people HERE are on this subjected

Did you know that if people flap their arms fast enough they can fly?  Although it has never been demonstrated by scientists, and has been proven impossible by science, there are plenty of youtube videos showing people that can fly by flapping their arms.  Great minds, such as Da Vinci, investigated self powered human flight.  Unfortunately, scientists want to maintain the status quo and keep us on the ground rather than let us soar in our rightful place up in the sky with the birds!  I can't believe how closed minded people are on this subjected.

what makes you so sure there will never be human powered flight
http://www.skytec-engineering.de/hpa.htm

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #11983517 - 02/07/10 05:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

> what makes you so sure there will never be human powered flight

Reading comprehension isn't really your strength, is it?

--------------------

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11984161 - 02/07/10 07:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

arainbow said:
what makes you so sure there will never be human powered flight
http://www.skytec-engineering.de/hpa.htm

:foreheadslap:

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: Seuss]
    #11985693 - 02/08/10 12:24 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

look at the history of what we call science at first it was the play ground of the idle rich
(the goal now in most scientific endeavors is profit of some kind)
then another institute of money and for money distributes the information gained through scientific method .
(collages and universities who live or die by large donations that only big money can afford )
the chain of custody for the information is still pretty much the same
BUT
more and more of the fruits of scientific labors are proprietary and never see the light of day
(the laws of thermodynamics could have been shredded by some experiment only for that experiment to never see the light of day) 

NOW WHERE IN THAT FOOD CHAIN OF IS THERE ANYTHING TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM THE WHIMS OF BIG MONEY ???

why in the hell is the war on drugs still going on or the war with Iraq because money is being made from them
if these profiteers can protect there interests from the will of the people
the profits of some companies are more important than the lives being lost and destroyed

dude if life it self is so damned cheap what makes you think the truth about anything is some how scared ?

I can't help but to question the grip on realty of anyone who can't admit to the all pervasive power of money especially big money

--------------------

OfflinebioBot

#11986109 - 02/08/10 03:31 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

SEG Quick Info
pics taken from videos released on youtube

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Perpetual Energy :rolleyes: & Alternate Energy Research [Re: bioBot]
    #11989431 - 02/08/10 05:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder