Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Datura + Shrooms ?
    #1190407 - 01/04/03 01:36 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone know how this combination works out?

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: MisterKite]
    #1190431 - 01/04/03 01:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Are you serious about this? I mean: have you actually been reading datura trip reports and still expressed an interest in it? I think datura will be hard enough to handle on its own already...it is a powerful teacher, or oh so is said.

Datura just might not like company, who knows?????

Edited by Calimero (01/04/03 01:48 PM)

Anonymous

#1190435 - 01/04/03 01:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The stupidity of some people amazes me. Don't take too much datura, as it might kill you. But you'll deserve the mind raping trip to Hell (and probably will be reluctant to do any other drug again).

Anonymous

#1190444 - 01/04/03 01:56 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Doesn't sound pleasant.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Calimero]
    #1190452 - 01/04/03 02:00 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: Calimero]
    #1190460 - 01/04/03 02:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I'm serious. I've read shits upon shits of datura info, and I am still willing to try it, not for an insight in my sub conscious, or a trippy psychadelic experience but because the experience would be so memorable(or not so considering the amnesia). I don't think I'd do take it in combination with shrooms, but I wanted to know if anybody has done this just because it seems so utterly nuts to me.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: ]
    #1190479 - 01/04/03 02:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Don't get me wrong here; I've never done Datura but I've read my fair share of trip reports and the word" teacher" often showed up there...

Offlinephylum sinter
prophet ofzoroaster and/ormarduk

Loc: Detroit, MI, USA
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: Calimero]
    #1190600 - 01/04/03 03:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

teacher as in "thorny nun with ruler" perhaps?

--------------------
?[ph?l?m]_si?t?r.
"life is a series of tangents, punctuated by rapturous moments of revelation and sadness"
phylumsinter@commiecast.net - SPAM GUARD: remove the 'mie' to reach me.

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: phylum sinter]
    #1191438 - 01/04/03 11:32 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

That could be a good description

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1191732 - 01/05/03 05:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Stay the fuck away from Datura, only the North American Indians and Central American Indiands and the Hinfu Indians know the correct preparations for the use of Datura. It is very dangerous and as noted above in a post 4 people ended up in ER. In Hawaii five Marines ended up almost dead.

This is not a plant to play with or to give to friends to play with.

be cool. No need to do any other drugs with shrooms.except maybe a beer or a doobie when coming down four to siz hours after eatin the shrooms.

mj Leave Datura alone.

A griendly word of advice.

,mj

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1192204 - 01/05/03 09:20 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

One time a couple of my buddies made some "witches brew." It had belladonna, datura, shrooms, and opium in it. We each drank a lot. It was a waste of shrooms. The datura and belladonna kind of erased our memory, so we didn't remember any shroom effects! We took it in the woods, and couldn't find each other for 2 1/2 days. Most of us drank out of streams to survive, and we could have easily died from drowning, overdose, or poisons in the water. Oh and we all crapped and whizzed our pants.

Just kidding, there were no illegal drugs in it. I didn't break any laws that day. It was just wintergreen tea and I dreamed the rest.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: thepodman]
    #1193122 - 01/05/03 03:41 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

This is off topic, but it gets to me and id like to make a point about it. Every day, people post on this forum accounts of experiences on illegal substances, pictures of illegal substances, and other similiar things that could potentially target them for questioning by the authorities. BUT, in reality, police aren't browsing this forum looking for accounts of drug use. They have better things to do with their time, and I am pretty sure that there is a law or something prohibiting the police from making charges due to the internet. If there wasn't, you wouldn't have sites like this or overgrow or erowid. So stop being so fucking paranoid, they aren't out to get you.

--------------------

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
    #1193170 - 01/05/03 03:52 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i fuckin said the same thing that i wanted to try datura cos it would be memorable... its not worth the memory trust me... you would not have a good experience on this stuff... it is the fuckin devil in the form of a plant

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1193574 - 01/05/03 05:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

man dont do it unless u want to get twisted in a unimaginable hell for 8 hours.
peace

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Edited by the man (01/05/03 05:59 PM)

OfflineSkryllz
Resident lurker
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: the man]
    #1193749 - 01/05/03 06:17 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

8 hours? Datura usually lasts for days.

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: Skryllz]
    #1194632 - 01/06/03 11:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I thought we were supposed to word stuff like that. Oops maybe that was poppies.org.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
    #1195428 - 01/06/03 03:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Two words: "fuck" and "that"

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: thepodman]
    #1195480 - 01/06/03 04:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"One time a couple of my buddies made some "witches brew." It had belladonna, datura, shrooms, and opium in it. We each drank a lot. It was a waste of shrooms. The datura and belladonna kind of erased our memory, so we didn't remember any shroom effects! We took it in the woods, and couldn't find each other for 2 1/2 days. Most of us drank out of streams to survive, and we could have easily died from drowning, overdose, or poisons in the water. Oh and we all crapped and whizzed our pants."

Holy fucking Christ.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: Phluck]
    #1195654 - 01/06/03 05:04 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

datura does last for days... imagine going to bed fucked up and out of it... and waking up fucked up and out of it... sound cool? its fuckin not

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineCarbonatedCaps
Eater of allthings Shroomy
Loc: Mj's inn
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1196082 - 01/06/03 07:52 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i tihkn you should try it but tape a taperecorder to youre chest and try to talk the whole time. then post the best soudn clips here so we can laugh.

we could call it science.

dont you want to help out mankind?

--------------------
Euphoric brain liquid melt shifted felt good
Either you shouldn't or you should but you did
This is a message for grown folks and kids
Who choose to chase the rabbit down these lives that we live

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: CarbonatedCaps]
    #1208757 - 01/11/03 06:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

don't do it, take datura alone if you're interested. mixing anything with datura is asking for some horrible possible afteraffects such as possibly perma visuals.

such as being afraid of shadows

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #1209422 - 01/11/03 11:44 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

you mean visiions that happen when youre sober, too ?

oh and if I take 5 seeds ,considered half more little than 10, which is said to give a psysical intosications(" This category may include effects noted in PS. It includes bodily unco-ordination, dizziness, light-headedness, unprovoked laughter, anxiety, slight difficulty commmunicating effectively, and a feeling of drunkenness. We are approaching changes to the mental or emotional state at this level. This does not include out-of-body experiences, hallucinations or radical changes to relationship of one to one's environment. At this level, one is not incapacitated by the delirium.")

may I consider this safe, I ask :smile:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineTeaForMea
cactuses for you
 User Gallery

#22009873 - 07/28/15 02:05 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I have found Datura to be wonderful at low doses. I used stramonium, inoxia, and brugmansia, too, but I have found that you must respect the spirit of the plant and appreciate her power. I like to approach the delerium threshold without crossing it.

As for datura + mushrooms, I'm not so sure about that. Scopolamine and Atropine, some of Datura's primary, active alkaloids, are used in pharmacies to counter mushroom poisoning. I believe that's in regards to Amanitas though. I'd need a refresher :/

Datura, in my experience, can be great for countering vasoconstriction, though.

merp.. hope this is informational to someone.

Offlinethoraxx
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bavaria
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: TeaForMea]
    #22010247 - 07/28/15 03:11 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TeaForMea said:

merp.. hope this is informational to someone.

Definately
Ive been sitting on a big batch of belladonna tincture for a few months now and still havent mustered the courage to start the first threshold experiments

I wanted to start mixing minimal doses of the tropane alkaloids with shrooms, because i heard good things about the combo

Of course this requires reliable appropriate doses and thats only possible with a tincture and careful bioassay
My idea was to start dropwise until i can see the first effects, im assuming that would be dilated pupils

Most of the horrible trip reports people bring up with this topic involve kids who dosed completely recklessly

Invisiblenight_shift
Stranger
Female
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? *DELETED* [Re: MisterKite]
    #22012758 - 07/28/15 11:53 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by night_shift

Reason for deletion: [delete]

OfflineMagicInMichigan
Internal conquistador
Male

Loc: Michigan,U.S.A.
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: night_shift]
    #22012847 - 07/29/15 12:34 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

There is a thin line between not that bad at low dose effects&holy fucking shit help me delerium status. Be careful friend, have a sober friend, and dose smartly if you are going to do this. I did a few low&smei-enjoyable doses before I fucked up stoned one night and dosed the extract thinking it was a weak weed tincture I had made... All I can say is I'll never attempt even the low doses I used to enjoy of the stuff anymore.

It wasn't a ton, but it was a decent amount more than my normal dose and holy fucking shit did it mess my head up for a few weeks after the come down. I would say I'm still different from it, although not in a skittish weird way like the days following, more of a reverence and appreciation of how powerful and scary nature can be while being beautiful at the same time. There are dark sides to the beauty we enjoy with other natural highs and datura showed me the dark side of the natural world, allowed me to be open to the very dark energies out there hidden behind the beautiful ones. When I came out of that trip, if you could even call it that, I was truly scared to my bones for awhile to follow. Some shit you can't unsee, some evils are better left unseen. That's all I can say about that, not all nature is friendly...

I've learned a respect for every chemical I've ever done, and this one I show more respect than I would heroin or meth in the sense that it's so powerful & it terrifies me to my very core. The latter I respect by not partaking anymore as I used to be controlled by them in my youth, they don't scare me they just controlled me, datura scares me, or at least what it can show you scares me.

-MIM

--------------------
“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”

I surround myself with people who aren't afraid to live. They have had what they love most taken from them, be it freedom, love, money, or anything for that matter. When you lose your greatest love you also lose your greatest fear, when that happens you are completely and utterly free.

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: MagicInMichigan]
    #22052087 - 08/06/15 07:33 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Exactly what did datura show you, that scares you?

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Offlinefancyincubus69
Stranger
    #28386425 - 07/05/23 09:06 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

Smoking lights amount of datura with weed and taking mushrooms should be fine idk if it will potentiate it all I've known is it potentiates mescaline cannabis and opiods everyone assumes there's only one way to take datura and that's to trip balls when you can microdose it helps a lot with nausea and helps you sleep as a micro dose Justmake a smoke blend with the leaves and try smoking it while on the mushrooms peaking if you ever try eating it I wouldn't suggest eating enough datura to feel it of your doing mushrooms to because they both giving you killer cotan moit like that light dose just smoke and for the love of God don't chew the root and make the same mistake I did datura is a powerful medicine and should be used sparingly

OfflineEightOEight
Alchemist in Exile
Male

#28387645 - 07/06/23 08:32 PM (9 months, 5 days ago)

I believe some people are called to certain plant spirits, certain plants connect with some people and don't with others and vice versa.

I have no idea who datura is meant for, far braver souls than most, or perhaps more foolish. Either way, next to no one seem to have good experiences with it, let alone tolerable ones.

Edited by EightOEight (07/06/23 08:32 PM)

Offlinebrokedownpalace10
Stranger
Re: Datura + Shrooms ? [Re: EightOEight]
    #28387845 - 07/07/23 01:24 AM (9 months, 5 days ago)

As has been said, it would be all about dosage. Light doses wouldn't be horrible.

I wonder what dosage the shamans who add it to brews, etc., use.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract