Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re-occuring Themes in Dreams
    #1188933 - 01/03/03 08:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

For as long as I can remember I have had these dreams with tornados in them. I dont particularly fear tornados, in fact one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen was that day when the sisters were dancing out on Lake Superior pulling sparkling water up to the sky.
Some of these dreams have been borderline nightmares, total destruction and almost getting dragged out of my basement and bludgeoned to death by debris and all of the like. Some have been almost hilarious, or confusing or whatever. Typical dream stuff.
This morning I had such a tornado dream.
I was back home, at my moms. I was outside and the sun was setting and the sky was gold and red and absolutely gorgeous. It had just rained and all of the droplets on the trees and the grass looked like rubies and flecks of gold. Natures absolute treasure worthless to most people I meet, but invaluable to myself. I remember crawling on my hands and knees through the wet grass and thinking "I am finally home."
I went in side, and I washed my face and my hair in the bathroom. On my way out while drying off the power cut off violently, and the wind picked up and the clouds turned to ash. My mother and sister then ran into the basement and I followed suit. The thing about our basement is its small and shallow, there isnt a whole lot of huddling space. So I made do wedged inbetween the wood furnace and the chimney while my family had the more secure spots. Then it happened, I curled into a ball as I could feel and hear the house being demolished, then I could hear the floor boards being pulled up and I could feel the sand and grit and smaller debris hitting me. I thought quite frightened at the time "God, this is it, it is gonna get me this time." And it did, it started pulling just me out of the basement and my fear turned into peace. I looked up and unhuddled and was OK with this angry wind elemental taking me to my demise. It felt so good, so wonderful to feel that understanding. And as I felt it the sun burst out in technicolor rays and I was set down gently. The wind and clouds and house was gone. I remember feeling like I had beaten something or gained some kind of insight.
Before I woke up I remember asking in a humorous manner if my room on the second floor was OK.

--------------------

Edited by FrozenHappiness (01/03/03 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Re-occuring Themes in Dreams [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #1188991 - 01/03/03 09:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have had reoccuring natural disaster dreams since I was a child. Tidal waves galore. Huge storms with 200 mph winds and flaming meteors falling from the sky. Past life? Future vision? Who knows.

One constant is flying in my dreams. Whenever I become lucid and start controlling my dream, I always fly.

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1189009 - 01/03/03 10:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I get the maze-like dreams.

They are usually in the form of a giant building with lots of rooms, or a subdivision of houses taht all look the same.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Anonymous

#1189520 - 01/04/03 05:52 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i have crazy dreams lately it's been me in school with my friends sneaking around to do a bump asand smoke a blunt good dreams

OfflineTheBear
music/drugenthusiast

Loc: awesometown
Re: Re-occuring Themes in Dreams [Re: ]
    #1189671 - 01/04/03 07:37 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i have dreams where I fight the U.S. army they usually end up with some kind of nuclear thing going on. but most of my dreams im just sitting around with friend but my teeth are falling out. the one with the teeth happens alot, and it really freaks me out

--------------------
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six four Impala - Skeelo

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #1192421 - 01/05/03 11:01 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

IRC is in just about every dream of mine now..

Where's that cyanide?

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order