Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrackbillionair
Stranger
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: Dickhead]
    #11892820 - 01/24/10 05:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Awebig said:
Haha, I wonder how the Shulgin's would feel about there 'ole Buddy'  Slandering them on drug sites.
Quote:

crackbillionair said:

Sasha is an old man, controlled in all his actions by Ann. 

Hey, why don't you go ask them...

Oh, that's right...crack knows them and you don't.  Hey sister, I just tell the truth, like about the rabbit urine/safrole synthesis.  Since Ann is a regal bitch, I got no problem saying it.

F***ing moron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTroll Bot
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: crackbillionair]
    #11892834 - 01/24/10 05:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yall niggas postin in a trol lthread

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
    #11892874 - 01/24/10 05:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

crackbillionair said:
Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

crackbillionair said:
So what is the latest, 'doc'? 

It's funny how all you idiots want to fight this...

But we shall see, won't we?

We shall see. Why don't you go out and buy a fuckin' rabbit and feed it safrole and then come on here and post results so we don't have to here your condescending bullshit. When you post actual proof that a rabbit has excreted MDA then I'll apologize, until then I really don't care what you have to say. Why don't you do like everyone else in the world and just buy your drugs from a source and you wont have to worry about sucking on your bunnies dick/pussy to get your roll on. And We are the morons? Fuck me. Oh, and even if your not sucking on Mr. Rabbit's dick then you have to make it piss in a dish and then seperate the urine from the MDA for what would more than likely be a negligible amount of MDA, if any at all.

If you guys had any appreciation for MDA at all, you'd be willing to go to great lengths to acquire it.

How is deer piss collected, for hunters? 

Go read the text.  Yeah, I have to get a rabbit and prove out results for a bunch of burnouts...

Please.

Again, you are LUCKY to know about this.  BTW, what is the latest on MDA, 'doc'?

Done responding but for you to think that you gave us some kind of amazing piece of info that we should be thankful to have is just amazing. Oh, I'm not sure of the latest on MDA, all I know is that it's not fuckin' rabbit piss.  :flipthebird:

How are you going to sign in to this site and then call us a bunch of burnouts? If you don't like it here then get the fuck out and go somewhere else where your amazing information will be appreciated by non-burnouts who enjoy milking rabbits for their piss in order to roll for a couple hours. Peace doucher.

Quadruple post much! Oh fuck, never-mind 6 posts in a row, it's a new record, the retard can't figure out how to put his comments in a single response but expects us to believe that he knows an MDA synth. not known by anyone else on here... Right?

Oh yeah, that Ann Shulgin, she is a nasty little bitch isn't she. My god dude, what is wrong with you. Yeah, she controls Sasha's every move like a Robot controller. Did you know that he really didn't make all those chems. it was Ann actually controlling Sasha with her crazy mind powers and she did this all with MDA from Rabbits, they roll soooo hard that it turns anyone that uses the MDA into a mind controlling super bitch. Sounds fairly accurate. Oh, btw I just talked to Sasha and he said he doesn't know any speds, go suck a bag o' dicks.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (01/24/10 05:43 PM)

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery

Loc: groin
    #11892913 - 01/24/10 05:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I just called Al, he says he doesn't know any 'crackbillionair'

--------------------
Multiplied

OfflineJiggle
Peanut Herder
Male

Loc: The South
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11892940 - 01/24/10 05:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I think your onto something! I know a guy who has 100 rabbits and lives in a mansion.

Offlinecrackbillionair
Stranger
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11893405 - 01/24/10 06:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

crackbillionair said:
Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

crackbillionair said:
So what is the latest, 'doc'? 

It's funny how all you idiots want to fight this...

But we shall see, won't we?

We shall see. Why don't you go out and buy a fuckin' rabbit and feed it safrole and then come on here and post results so we don't have to here your condescending bullshit. When you post actual proof that a rabbit has excreted MDA then I'll apologize, until then I really don't care what you have to say. Why don't you do like everyone else in the world and just buy your drugs from a source and you wont have to worry about sucking on your bunnies dick/pussy to get your roll on. And We are the morons? Fuck me. Oh, and even if your not sucking on Mr. Rabbit's dick then you have to make it piss in a dish and then seperate the urine from the MDA for what would more than likely be a negligible amount of MDA, if any at all.

If you guys had any appreciation for MDA at all, you'd be willing to go to great lengths to acquire it.

How is deer piss collected, for hunters? 

Go read the text.  Yeah, I have to get a rabbit and prove out results for a bunch of burnouts...

Please.

Again, you are LUCKY to know about this.  BTW, what is the latest on MDA, 'doc'?

Done responding but for you to think that you gave us some kind of amazing piece of info that we should be thankful to have is just amazing. Oh, I'm not sure of the latest on MDA, all I know is that it's not fuckin' rabbit piss.  :flipthebird:

How are you going to sign in to this site and then call us a bunch of burnouts? If you don't like it here then get the fuck out and go somewhere else where your amazing information will be appreciated by non-burnouts who enjoy milking rabbits for their piss in order to roll for a couple hours. Peace doucher.

Quadruple post much! Oh fuck, never-mind 6 posts in a row, it's a new record, the retard can't figure out how to put his comments in a single response but expects us to believe that he knows an MDA synth. not known by anyone else on here... Right?

Oh yeah, that Ann Shulgin, she is a nasty little bitch isn't she. My god dude, what is wrong with you. Yeah, she controls Sasha's every move like a Robot controller. Did you know that he really didn't make all those chems. it was Ann actually controlling Sasha with her crazy mind powers and she did this all with MDA from Rabbits, they roll soooo hard that it turns anyone that uses the MDA into a mind controlling super bitch. Sounds fairly accurate. Oh, btw I just talked to Sasha and he said he doesn't know any speds, go suck a bag o' dicks.

Okay, big lady.  You don't know the latest on MDA, you don't know the Shulgins...but you are sure rabbits aint it!

Why be a flamer unless you are a flaming f**got?

What an idiot you are!  The rabbits don't trip, moron.  They produce the chemical via their livers and excrete it.  That's it.

Again, this will be proven out and all you doubters are too burnt out to reference the text or go to maps.

But you are worried about my posting faux pas...yeah, that's what is truly important.

BTW, how many chemicals did the doc make AFTER he met Ann?

I got no love for them anymore, save for Sasha, though he lets Ann run the show.

'DrMyco87'???  Send me a private message and I'll give you their phone number and you can call and ask yourself.  I don't need to waste time on things I already know.

But I will keep this thread alive, for sure.  All you morons will be eating rabbit piss in the end, one way or another.

OfflineROX
Traveling...
Male

Loc: Croatia
    #11893576 - 01/24/10 06:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In stead of responding to obviously insulting hyperactive trolls, why not just lock the thread and get it over with? I mean if the guy wants to suck rabbit dick so much why not let him, at least you get a good laugh from the new forum fool.

--------------------
~~Goa and psychedelic trance, psychedelic chillout mixes >>> http://www.rox-unreal.net/ <<<

Offlinecrackbillionair
Stranger
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: ROX]
    #11893656 - 01/24/10 07:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ROX said:
In stead of responding to obviously insulting hyperactive trolls, why not just lock the thread and get it over with? I mean if the guy wants to suck rabbit dick so much why not let him, at least you get a good laugh from the new forum fool.

Go listen to some more trance while important scientific discoveries are made...rock out to Mauro Picotto and Van Dyk...

Lock the thread too.

Don't mean it aint true.

Pharmacodynamic, Dr. Dale Pendall, pgs 200-201.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #11893790 - 01/24/10 07:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:puppet:

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #11893980 - 01/24/10 07:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

l
Quote:

crackbillionair said:

Go listen to some more trance while important scientific discoveries are made...rock out to Mauro Picotto and Van Dyk...

Lock the thread too.

Don't mean it aint true.

Pharmacodynamic, Dr. Dale Pendall, pgs 200-20s1.

im sorry i was going to stay above this thread and now i must chime in.

Picotto and Van dyk are not psytrance.

PSYTRANCE sounds like the link in my signature. if you do not click it you will die.

thanks.

--------------------

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11894335 - 01/24/10 08:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i'm almost positive this is not even in the book.

i couldn't find anything about it online.. anywhere..

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery

#11894397 - 01/24/10 08:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Can you get the MDA right from the tap?  If ya know whaddameen.

--------------------
Multiplied

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11894445 - 01/24/10 08:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

suck a little peen peen, g3tz you h1gh d00dz.

1 swear br0,
just keep f'real ch1ll.

1ts not ghey 0r nething!

(edit: no offense to any gay people I don't care but this thread sucks)

Edited by smaerd (01/24/10 08:42 PM)

Offlinecrackbillionair
Stranger
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #11894599 - 01/24/10 09:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dirtworshipper said:

Can't you read?

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #11894650 - 01/24/10 09:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Will someone try this already? lol

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery
Re: New MDA synthesis: rabbit urine...no joke [Re: XD40]
    #11894697 - 01/24/10 09:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I already did.

Got nuthin' offa it.

--------------------
Multiplied

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
    #11894726 - 01/24/10 09:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

crackbillionair said:
Quote:

dirtworshipper said:

Can't you read?

i can read..
i read something referring to an enzyme in rabbit's livers converting something or another, in reference to Shulgin... but couldn't find anything in Dale Pendell's book.. you'd think it'd be more popular if it had any substance or validity

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Offlinecrackbillionair
Stranger
    #11894808 - 01/24/10 09:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Alright guys, it's been quite a night.  Truly apologize to anyone I have given the wrong impression to.  Combative jerkoffs annd wise-asses will be proven wrong, conclusively, and maybe I even have some proof that I know the Shulgins too.

Just gonna restate: MDA from rabbits urine who have eaten sassafrass.

Maps, Pharmacodynamic by Dr. Dale Pendall, pgs 200-201.

Again, humblest apologies for spreading important information and for clicking a button too many times, or not enough times, and for poor use of the quote function and for any other horrible things I have done, though i will stand by any insults I have made to ignorant people.

Kindest Regards,
Crackbillionair

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #11894824 - 01/24/10 09:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hey youre cool in my book.  Kinda made me mad how some peeps turned you into the bad guy for nothing but eh whatever I dont wanna get involved.  Id like to see SOME results out of this but its whatever.  Take care dude!

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

Offlinecrackbillionair
Stranger
    #11894852 - 01/24/10 09:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dirtworshipper said:
Quote:

crackbillionair said:
Quote:

dirtworshipper said:

Can't you read?

i can read..
i read something referring to an enzyme in rabbit's livers converting something or another, in reference to Shulgin... but couldn't find anything in Dale Pendell's book.. you'd think it'd be more popular if it had any substance or validity

It's  Dr. Dale PendAll, and if you haven't read exactly what was referenced, how have you read the specific info from the scientist that pioneered the discovery?

In reference to Shulgin...do you think Dr. Shulgin invented every synthesis for every psychedelic?  Did he invent K? LSD?  With all due respect to the Dr., his track record is incredible with regard to creation of original compounds, and he did find a neat extraction for the poppy seed as well as discovering the origins of China White H.

But the Dr. is not the only guy out there, and he never was.  Germans invented MDA and MDMA, and most recreational psychedelics that people commonly use, he did not invent.  DMT...2CB...2CB2...you guys can readily purchase such things?

I don't know about you guys, but the only psychedelics I see in NYC are MDMA, MDA, Ketamine, and shrooms, with acid on rare occasion.

And I am not 18 years old. 

Is it so hard to believe that an MDA head read something amazing and wants to get the word out?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag