Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: Shins]
    #11891433 - 01/24/10 02:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:
maybe i've just been put off by all the fanatic anti-abortion people protesting, killing doctors and trying to change the law.

just how many has that been in the last 10 years?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11891460 - 01/24/10 02:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Shins said:
i guess it's that i dont consider an embyo a person yet :shrug:

getting an operation, or hormonal treatments,  both "unnaturally" change your body with the intent of preventing birth.

abortions are mire serious and painful most of the time yeah, but the intentions are both the same.

operations like a hysterectomy or tubal ligation are generally done for
medical reasons and they tend to be permanent, preventing pregnancy from
ever occurring abortions dont qualify for pregnancy prevention, 'hormone
therapy' as you call it doesnt alter the body, it alters the chemistry,
something that can happen naturally for many reasons other than
pregnancy, again it's used for the prevention of pregnancy, not to
prevent birth which is what abortions are for

Quote:

What about plan B then?  since the egg has been fertilized already is plan B as bad as abortion?

what about plan A, responsible sexual habits or plan C, not fucking

Quote:

I tend to weigh intent more than i do method, or semantics on defining when an embryo is a person.

you're still not acknowledging that their intent was that pregnancy
prevention is far superior than birth prevention, it's not a discussion
about when does life start

Quote:

:shrug: guess i just don't like people who want to tell others what to do with thier own bodies, or beat them up if they don't like it.

do you pull this stuff right out of the air? this hasnt been the argument

Pris dont want t get off on the wrong foot with you.

WHAT is THe ARGUMENT??/

i read his quotes n ur replies.

Seems like hes gettin alot of shit jsut for speaking his mind.

With all due respect, what are you some kind of saint?

befor i go on futher please answer my intial question, this thread is intriguing me :strokebeard:

--------------------

Google: Pippa Bacca

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: Apostle]
    #11891482 - 01/24/10 02:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

people shouldnt use abortion in place of birth control

I'm just curious as to why someone would want to brag about getting half a
dozen chicks pregnant in the first place, much less brag about the number
of abortions they 'caused'

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

#11891504 - 01/24/10 02:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Shins said:
well why is it wrong to have an abortion but not to use contraception?

the purpose is the same; to prevent unwanted children.

i'm saying that abortion is not wrong as birth control 100 times or more if both parties are consenting.  no more than if you have sex with other birth control 100 times or more.

wow... you're comparing a drug that fools your body into thinking it's
pregnant in order to prevent conception/pregnancy to an invasive
medical procedure that terminates a pregnancy well after conception

I hope you dont wait until your engine seizes up to consider an oil change

wow man i dont exactly agree with shins but doing a drug 2 "fool" your body into thinking its pregnant in order to pevet pregnacy can be ethically just as bad as abortion. Is it more invasive to the girl,no. Is it more or just as invasive to nature, yes.

:what:

--------------------

Edited by Apostle (01/24/10 02:23 PM)

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River... Flag
    #11891522 - 01/24/10 02:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

#11891536 - 01/24/10 02:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
people shouldnt use abortion in place of birth control

I'm just curious as to why someone would want to brag about getting half a
dozen chicks pregnant in the first place, much less brag about the number
of abortions they 'caused'

indeed i agree 100%, in fact thats disgustingly dispicable.

however im also intrigued with ur rebuttle to his other views. though you have ne need to explain urself, of course :hippie:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#11891544 - 01/24/10 02:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hologram said:
wow man i dont exactly agree with shins but doing a drug 2 "fool" your body into thinking its pregnant in order to pevet pregnacy can be ethically just as bad as abortion. Is it more invasive to the girl,no. Is it more invasive to nature, yes.

so please feel free to explain

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

#11891560 - 01/24/10 02:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Hologram said:
wow man i dont exactly agree with shins but doing a drug 2 "fool" your body into thinking its pregnant in order to pevet pregnacy can be ethically just as bad as abortion. Is it more invasive to the girl,no. Is it more invasive to nature, yes.

Well both of these things; the contraceptive, and an abortion are for the purpose of preventing another human being from coming into this world.

therefore, they are at the very least equally disturbing the natural way of things. Which u may or may not give 2 shits about. But i do :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#11891562 - 01/24/10 02:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

A few... i see protesters at the bus station pretty often calling people murderers and shouting, also all those pro-life people you see on TV and on the internet.  i haven't heard of a murder in a while...

It just comes down to the fact that i don't think it's right for someone else to tell someone what they can and can't do with their own bodies.  And especially not to beat them up or murder them for it.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

#11891568 - 01/24/10 02:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

also Pris read my other posts(this thread) i have mush time to discuss, if u want

--------------------

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
    #11891595 - 01/24/10 02:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

damn this thread is  still going strong!

and yes i(and the people involved) do realize that we are not responsible people, but i assure you, im not bragging, i was simply posting something personal for discussion:shrug:

I mean ya i get you are "APPALLED"  by it. but the truth of the matter is
no matter how much all the pubbers bitch about it and tell me i(we) are bad people, they(nor me) is going to suddenly feel like a monster about it.

ya 5 abortions with 2 different woman. believe me i(we) realized the seriousness of the situations. but if they are consenting to the operations just as much as me, and not ready for children, then the decisions  were made.

go get asshurt about a pedophile kidnapping a living,breathing child and killing it, or the slaughter of innocent children in 3rd world country FFS.

Or i could post about other mistakes and wrong doings in my life and you could criticize me on that if you like :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11891783 - 01/24/10 03:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
well the thing that is blowing my mind is that you seem to be proud of it

"well i must be super fertile" (nah, you're just a little more than a primate with no self control apparently)

at least have some reverence for the natural process you "interrupted" 5 times.

we are all animals get over it, i think your attractive, naturally id want to mate with you. Sure maybe hes bein a little atention whore but to call him a primate with no self control as an insult is wrong. In fact it may be true in which case, his not having control exempts hims from impregnated thos women

however if he did it just to be a prick, or is trlling, or actually thinks hes cool for causing so many lives to be taken then ya hes got some issue, but dont we all.

i actually agree with his views on bitrh control and condoms falling into the sam category as abortion. They are all for he purpose of preventing another human being from coming into this world.

of course abortion is the greater evil, imo

--------------------

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
    #11891798 - 01/24/10 03:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

AcidDropper, humans have evolved to judge people,places, and situations in order to avoid "bad shit from happening". This is how our ancestors were successful in surviving and reproducing, and this is why modern humans are so judgmental(whether we admit or not), and to different degrees.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: Neuron]
    #11891846 - 01/24/10 03:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Neuron said:
AcidDropper, humans have evolved to judge people,places, and situations in order to avoid "bad shit from happening". This is how our ancestors were successful in surviving and reproducing, and this is why modern humans are so judgmental(whether we admit or not), and to different degrees.

i though you were going to say

"AcidDropper, humans have evolved to judge people,places, and situations in order to avoid "bad shit from happening". This is how our ancestors were successful in surviving and reproducing, and this is why modern humans have invented abortions"

last line threw me off  :peace:

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#11892060 - 01/24/10 03:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hologram said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Hologram said:

Well both of these things; the contraceptive, and an abortion are for the purpose of preventing another human being from coming into this world.

therefore, they are at the very least equally disturbing the natural way of things. Which u may or may not give 2 shits about. But i do :shrug:

one works on the principal that it aids the body in producing certain
hormones to make the body believe it's pregnant, as I mentioned,
something that does occur naturally in most women at some point due to
many factors in their life... the difference is that one is deliberately
induced, the other comes from other sources like stress, is it still so
natural then?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#11892093 - 01/24/10 03:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AcidDropper420 said:
ya 5 abortions with 2 different woman. believe me i(we) realized the seriousness of the situations.

not enough to buy a couple of rubbers

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #11892105 - 01/24/10 03:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just want to point out a few things that i didn't read in this thread (correct me if i'm wrong)

First of all,  i don't agree with abortion.

Hold your fire, let me explain my point of view...

I am a psychonaut, i believe in the exploration of the mystery called life.

When  two people make love, it's a magical moment for the psychobiology of their existance...they make each other feel extatic (usually) and the fruit of this beautiful moment is the creation of a new consciousness.

This new consciousness is created during this very special second of conception, it is the order to create a new life. A new individual starting point.

Who cares if its week #1 or week #2....you interrupt something that has already started, something you have no idea about how tremendously strange and complex is...

Wrapped so deep in mystery, that you can't see its starting point, it makes you feel it's not important.

It is not only flesh that is being involved tho.

Like any murder tho, the person who performs it, has no idea of what he actually does, you need the state of ignorance to be able to proceed...and for that reason no one can accuse a person who actually murders life. He is inocent, because he didn't know or feel the importance of what he was actually doing.

The people who think he is a murderer can be all upset about it, but the raw truth is he didn't feel SO much about it, thus didn't know the exact importance of actions.

These thoughts have made me not wanting to have sex with women that i couldn't see as possible mothers of my childs, (altho i did in the past).

There has been alot of research in the field, it would benefit the entire thread to do some reading on the subject.

I must remind you, these are all just my thoughts, i am no scientist nor am i a saint.

I just read and experience the world around me, just like you. My thoughts have brought me to these conclusions, i am ready to change my thought if i find a logic behind your posts.

Please consider the following sources of information and think about our integral spiritual nature, even modern science has evidence on the unity of what we perceive as separate humans. The deeper truth is we are the same neurons that live the illusion of separation...its not another human baby, its a part of our self that is murdered in a suicidal theme.

(LSD - PSYCHOTHERAPY AND THE FOETUS)

The Egyptian Gazette, Sunday August 15, 1976

Were you welcome in your mother’s womb?
“How should I know? I was only a foetus when I was there.”
An imaginary bit of dialogue between a patient and a psychiatrist of the future. But no laughing matter.
The foetal stage of your development is, in normal circumstances, impossible to remember. Most people can’t remember their infancy or early childhood. The question, all the same, may be crucial to you emotional make-up. A Greek neuropsychiatrist has turned up evidence that the human personality starts developing very early in life, probably almost as soon as the foetus is formed in the mother. And his advice to expectant parents is to keep calm and happy for the sake of their child’s future. The emotional state of the mother can, it seems, be transmitted to the little one in her womb. Thus, a row between the expectant mother and her husband may do damage. So, also, may the mother who longs, let us say, to have a boy when the baby in her womb is in fact a girl, or, vice versa, hopes for a girl when she is, in fact, going to give birth to a boy. And, it seems, the pregnant woman who resents having a child at all, i.e. rejects the foetus inside her, is apparently laying up a life of appalling misery for her offspring when he or she comes.
Dr. Athanassios Kafkalides, former Director of the Neuro-Psychiatric section of Cairo’s Greek Hospital, says that he has found certain psychedelic drugs, administered in minute doses, a helpful means of psychotherapy. These drugs - LSD and psilocybine - increase, he says, the dimensions of consciousness of the every-day life. “The capacity for self-observation, introspection and self-criticism expands remarkably.” Psychotherapeutic sessions in which he used these drugs with some of his patients - 53 in all between 1960 and 1972 - had proved revealing. His thesis about expectant parents is derived from evidence provided for the most part by 16 of these patients.
Thirteen of them - nine women and four men, aged between 21 and 33, were treated at Cairo’s Greek Hospital for various periods between 1960 and 1970 with 50 - 100 micrograms of LSD each. The three others, two women and one man, their ages ranging between 23 and 28, were treated at the psychiatric institutions of Nicosia from December 1970 to March 1972 with between three to nine milligrams of Psilocybine Sandoz. For this he was granted special permission by the Cypriot Ministry of Health.
One of his patients, a male of 28 years old, was treated successfully for obsessive homosexual behaviour. Thanks to very small doses (60 - 80 millionths of a gram) of LSD the patient revived in memory the painful experience of his intra-uterine life. He described a feeling of decreasing in size. Then, in a reclining position, he drew his knees up, let his head fall towards his chest and flexed his wrists so that his hands rested on his abdomen. He had got into the foetal position. Frequent muscular contractions began to shake his body. And the patient descried a feeling of absolute relaxation and serenity which was interrupted by these.
Later, the patent’s mother told Dr Kafkalides that while she had been pregnant (with the patient), she had had severe attacks of nervous stress and depression. These had been caused by her husband’s behaviour.
It seems evident, says the doctor, that the patient’s muscular contractions were due to the transmission of his mother’s emotional shocks to him during the foetal stage of his existence.
The patient said that he had realised during the treatment that sexual intercourse with a woman had meant an emotional “return to the hell of the womb”. It had, therefore, had a castrating effect on him.
“My mother, whom I had loved more that anyone else, had proved to be my victimiser during her pregnancy,” he wrote. “Her emotional stresses and shocks had been transmitted to the foetus I was. My basic trauma were the painful messages (contractions) that interrupted my serenity in the uterus. Agony mainly, and a rare serenity, dominated me in the womb. My life after birth was similarly dominated.
Dr. Kafkalides says that the fear is a feeling created by the functioning of a system of neurons and that these neurons work during labour as well as foetal life. The sixteen patients (including the one quoted), claimed that during LSD-psychotherapy sessions they had revived their intra-uterine experiences. This, says the Doctor, can be explained on the basis of LSD reactivating the “memory” of the neurons. The pharmocodynamic activity of the drug also explains the enormous “expansion of the consciousness” and the extreme degree of auto-observation and introspection that these patients developed under LSD.
The sixteen did not all describe similar conditions of foetal life. And Dr. Kafkalides classified them into four categories according to the “quality” of the intra-uterine experiences they described:
The fully welcome i.e those whose existence within the womb was fully welcomed by the mother.
The totally undesirable i.e. those whose existence within the womb was totally undesired by the mother.
The undesirable as regards sex i.e. those whose existence as such within the womb was welcomed, but whose sex was not. The mother wanted the foetus in her womb, but wished it to be the opposite sex of what it actually was.
Those who were welcomed but who suffered periodic shock i.e. those whose existence was a foetus and whose sex were welcomed but who suffered shock due to sudden disturbances in the pregnant mother’s emotional state.
Dr. Kafkalides points out that other scientists are now challenging the view that, because the foetal nervous system is not well developed, it is impossible for a foetus to ‘feel’. Experiments done in Australia and Japan have shown that the foetus responds differently to qualitatively different stimuli acting on their mothers’ nervous systems.
“I agree”, says the Doctor, “that it does seem unbelievable that a foetus can ‘feel’ and ‘know’ that his or her mother does not welcome his or her sex. But my patients improved clinically after such emotional realisations.”
“I believe”, he added, “that it is not coincidental that of the two cases who were ‘totally unwanted’ one improved very little and the other improved very slowly. The nervous system of the ‘unwanted’ seems almost conditioned to react morbidly forever.”
“What about the absolutely wanted?”
“According to the emotional realisations of the three ‘fully welcome’, their trauma originated during their birth. A primitive, terrifying fear gripped them as soon as they came into contact with the external environment. You must imagine how a new-born baby feels: It is a tiny creature, powerless and alone against the ‘chaos’ of the external environment. It ‘wishes’ to return to the serenity that it knows in the uterus. And then it must face the impossibility of satisfying that wish. It was this wish and the impossiblity of satisfying it that motivated the behaviour of the three cases during their adult lives. They kept trying in vain, to find the lost paradise. I would point out, by the way, that the ‘trauma of birth’ for these three was an emotional trauma, not a physical one.”
The 16 patients were suffering from all sorts of neurotic symptoms, says the Doctor. “Even psychotic-like symptoms. All, as well, had severe sexual problems. Other psychiatrists who had examined the ‘totally unwanted’ had diagnosed them as schizophrenics. The male patients of the fourth category, the one whose experiences I quoted, was diagnosed as a borderline schizophrenic. A female patient of the ‘unwanted for sex’ category was diagnosed as ‘endogenous depression with agritation’.”
“Would you describe and explain the neurotic condition?”
“Well, let us say, a patient is in an anxiety state. He fears, for instance, that he is dying of a heart attack. A specialist examines him, does an electrocardiogram, and finds nothing. But the patients still insists he’s dying of a heart attack. Efforts to calm him by logic fail. Why? Because a primitive fear has been awakened. And that needs further explanation.
“From observation of my patients, I would say that those who suffered in intra-uterine life and those who were traumatised by birth, expulsion from the womb, felt that they were rejected by their mothers. Both situations added up to a rejection situation. This causes an indescribable fear. And this fear is reactivated during the life-span by any stimulus that is fear-producing. If the fear that is caused by any objective stimulus far outweighs the degree of fear due to the stimulus, this means that the primitive, original fear has been awakened. And we get a neurotic situation.
“Primitive fear, is fear felt by the embryo of foetus which for one reason or another is not welcomed by the mother. It is a fear of the mother who, to the foetus, is a superpower - a superpower whom the foetus does not satisfy. The foetus therefore feels itself in absolute chaos.”
“Why has sex got such enormous importance for patients and ‘normal’ people?”
“The most important biological need is self-preservation. It is a wish, a tendency of the organism to live as long as possible, if not forever. Nature helps the organism to satisfy this need indirectly - through its descendants. Through sex and procreation we prolong our existence. So sex is an indispensable activity for the human being and it symbolises his return to ‘life in the uterus’. For those who were ‘welcome’ there is no problem, they return to happiness. For those who were unwanted, sexual intercourse is the most complicated and dreadful experience. They return to hell.
“LSD shows us how foetal trauma may be prevented. It also helps in alleviating the horror some humans experience. And those responsible for the horror are members of the older generation.
“Married people should be careful of their emotions when the wife is pregnant. Because there is good evidence that the health of the future human being depends on the feelings of the mother. And only the calm, affectionate mother can help the new-born infant overcome his or her fear of birth.”

RAMEZ EL HALAWANY

Source: http://kafkalides.com/

plus:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool

Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: Sterile]
    #11892457 - 01/24/10 04:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I am not a fan of condoms, my last girlfriend we had sex all the time and when I got scared she was gonna get pregnant I got her the morning after pill like 20 times. I shouldof learned ejaculation control techniques :thumbup:

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: Sterile]
    #11892488 - 01/24/10 04:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

hate to break this to you man, but idoubt anyone is gonna read that would schpeel and watch the 10 minute video, but good posting nontheless.

--------------------

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: how many women have you impregnated? [Re: p4kSouL]
    #11892520 - 01/24/10 04:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

WTF

Why wasn't she on the pill?

That morning after guy is really rough on the body...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds