Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

wtf was that and is there an insectoid intellegence controlling me?
    #11887916 - 01/23/10 11:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

made a tea tonight with 2 grams of cyans. i made it poorly because i didn't want to trip very hard but also not too little which is why i did 2g. by poorly i mean i didn't grind the mush i simple cut it up with skizors.

i drink the tea down and proceed to get rid of the music on my computer i'm no longer interested in. then things started getting funny. i started getting these feelings. at this point i decide that the lights are too bright and curled up in the fetal position.

what i thought was a pretty mild trip very quickly turned into some crazy fucking sci fi movie. i can tell you now that i'm about to do a very poor job at describing it so let your imagination fill in the gaps and smooth out the nonsense (its all nonsense). and let me take this time to also say that i'm still sort of tripping.

i suddenly became aware of something greater than some dude trippin on mushrooms(me). something was going down and i walked in on it. 'who are you?', 'what the fuck is going on here?!?', 'what are you doing!?!' are the messages i tried to get across. there was no visual sensing but i felt a strong presence of beings that were doing something (operating on me??) i grew paranoid. i'll be their human puppet and they'll control me. the vibes led me to think they were 'insectoids'. some smart ass bugs or something.

anyway, as i was trying to get my messages across to them one of them replied. i wasn't even aware that it was possible to communicate in whatever realm i was in but it definitely said something. it uttered something that i couldn't comprehend, can't mimic if i tried, meant nothing, but was incredibly eye opening at the same time. then these bugs disappeared as if i left the room. as if my consciousness went off to interupt some other poor creatures cosmic surgery or whatever.

i have to end this short as my din din is getting cold, but basically the rest of my trip consisted of me battling my insecurities mentally. trip left me sad but feeling creative. maybe something came of it.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiamu
Sall Growman
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: wtf was that and is there an insectoid intellegence controlling me? [Re: dummy]
    #11894072 - 01/24/10 09:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like you're doing a good job standing away from yourself and seeing your insecurities from an outside perspective. maybe thats what the trip helped you with.

--------------------

Offlinedummy

Re: wtf was that and is there an insectoid intellegence controlling me? [Re: iamu]
    #11894158 - 01/24/10 10:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

no man they're unresolved.. i'm doing my best to to reassure myself that they aren't important and i'm a good person regardless. walking in on the alien bugs was good though. and today, the day after, i'm feeling good.

--------------------

Offlineiamu
Sall Growman
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: wtf was that and is there an insectoid intellegence controlling me? [Re: dummy]
    #11894289 - 01/24/10 10:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well, honestly I think the worst thing to do is to turn from them. It is possible to see why you feel that way, it just takes some time thinking about it. Remember that everything is cause and effect, even your thoughts. Maybe if you see your insecurities with clarity, they wont feel so heavy. You aren't a bad person because of them, but they may just be weights making you unhappy sometimes.

--------------------

Offlinedummy

#11894606 - 01/24/10 11:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

thanks iamu, i never thought of it like that.

--------------------

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11895863 - 01/25/10 02:26 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
is there an insectoid intellegence controlling me?

:sadyes:              :hypnotic:

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports